Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Okay just called and they managed to find it, they reversed the charge now I'm just going to be less $60 in CC balance for the next 5-7 days. Which sucks because that gives me $0 available credit.

I only did 2 offers in my life time. One was from Credit Check Total and the other was for gamefly. I didn't do anymore. Today I look at my bank statement and I have a charge from CHECKCARD DRI*REG.NET
REGNETORD.COM MN ON..
for $2.95. Does anyone know of an offer that charged them from that name. I don't just want to leave it alone and then get charged like $80 in 2 weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
While I await for my Blockbuster MCR to credit, I returned the movies I queued yesterday and they got back today (I live in NJ and the place is in NJ). Now, I was planning to cancel either tomorrow or Saturday. Is is ok if I cancel then while the MCR is still active? Could they reject the MCR if I cancel before they check?

BE CAREFUL WITH FOREX GLOBAL TRADING!

[quote name='R1V3R5']No phone number, just the "Reg.net." I visited the site and filled out a form informing them of the charge. I do understand there are those companies who are just waiting to pounce on your credit card when you do not cancel before the trials end. However, I canceled prior to the trials ending, confirmed all attached offers were canceled, and even have confirmation numbers for the two companies for which I had trials with. I have since called my bank and canceled my debit card but I can't dispute the charge until it moves from pending to my actual checking account.

Edit: The URL was REGNETORD.COM[/QUOTE]

After much legwork, I finally found the problem. Forex Global Trading bills through Regnetord.com but when they bill you it does NOT match the terms of the trial. The trial says one week (7 days) but they bill on the 6th day. And, it's not 6 days exactly from sign up, it is the immediate morning after the 5th day, no matter when you sign up. If you want to do Forex Global Trading, make sure to cancel by the 5th day.

Also, if you look at the top of this page, Forex billed "KingofOldSchool" even after that said he didn't have an account. Hmmm....

[quote name='The0ne']While I await for my Blockbuster MCR to credit, I returned the movies I queued yesterday and they got back today (I live in NJ and the place is in NJ). Now, I was planning to cancel either tomorrow or Saturday. Is is ok if I cancel then while the MCR is still active? Could they reject the MCR if I cancel before they check?[/quote]

Read the OP. You can cancel a trial and still receive an MCR. I have filled out many MCR's after canceling trials.

Well it took a month and a half, but TRAINN's sending me a replacement for Rock Band 2. Hopefully this one makes it to me!

They're not always quick about it, but TRAINN does solve its problems.

[quote name='Bazz']What ever you do, do not sign up for Grant Every Day! I have been getting raped with phone calls lately driving me crazy worst choice I ever did.
[/quote]

This is why I use a "Brring" number + a Grand Central number. No calls ever get to my real phone and I put the ringtone on Brring as "We're sorry, the number you have dialed has been disconnected, please check the number and try again".

Since placing that as my ringtone I haven't even gotten a single call on my GC number! :lol:

On a side note, I haven't got my GH:WT bundle, which supposedly shipped a week ago. While I am normally not impatient, all my other games have come in less than 5 days after I got the "Shipped" email so I sent them a ticket. I will report back with what they say.

hey, i just signed up for the netflix trial, but after going through the link on yourfree360, i opened a new tab to check out their movie selection, and subsequently enrolled in that new tab. will i still get credits for it? or is it moot because i lost the "referral" for trainn?

[quote name='donovanle']hey, i just signed up for the netflix trial, but after going through the link on yourfree360, i opened a new tab to check out their movie selection, and subsequently enrolled in that new tab. will i still get credits for it? or is it moot because i lost the "referral" for trainn?[/quote]

If you opened a new tab like you said and not a new window then you should be fine.

From what I know the tracking is done with cookies and they only go away if you open a whole new window.

hmmmmm. so as long as it's all in the same browser it should be fine? i really don't want to pay 10 bucks for movies with no credit...maybe i should just play it safe and start a blockbuster one instead.

[quote name='donovanle']hey, i just signed up for the netflix trial, but after going through the link on yourfree360, i opened a new tab to check out their movie selection, and subsequently enrolled in that new tab. will i still get credits for it? or is it moot because i lost the "referral" for trainn?[/quote]

No, I don't think you'll get credit. You didn't sign up through their unique referral link so I doubt it's going to keep track of it. You can always submit a MCR and hope for the best, though.

Colopure finally credited even thou my ban is still trying to get hold of them. At least now I get to order left4dead hope it gets here before thanksgiving.1

Nice. I just did video professor and got instant credit. It says that my Cd's will arrive within 7-10 days. But the trial is only 10 days I think. So will I be able to cancel before it ends, get the Cd's, and then Ship them back? Also, will I still get the free Digital Camera if I cancel the trial and not keep all 3 Cd's? Thanks.

Also, any answer to my other question?

[quote name='BarbblerElf']I only did 2 offers in my life time. One was from Credit Check Total and the other was for gamefly. I didn't do anymore. Today I look at my bank statement and I have a charge from CHECKCARD DRI*REG.NET
REGNETORD.COM MN ON..
for $2.95. Does anyone know of an offer that charged them from that name. I don't just want to leave it alone and then get charged like $80 in 2 weeks[/quote]

With Video Professor make sure that you send it back and use DC. They tried to charge me $100 or so a couple months after I canceled. Keep on top of that one.

[quote name='munch']With Video Professor make sure that you send it back and use DC. They tried to charge me $100 or so a couple months after I canceled. Keep on top of that one.[/quote]

Yeah I know to keep on top of that one. They charge you almost 200 if you don't. Oh and what is DC?

Edit: Oh and I only got charged 7.44 for gamefly. Is that normal? or is that where the other DRI*REG.NET 2.95 charge came from?

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Yeah I know to keep on top of that one. They charge you almost 200 if you don't. Oh and what is DC?
[/quote]

Delivery Confirmation. It's a tracking number provided by the post office. Shows where/when a package gets delivered.

Everyone should always be using DC on the offers where they have to return something. When I had issues with Hoodia Core, it was my DC number that proved I sent the trial back to them, and that got me my money back.

[quote name='Rig']Delivery Confirmation. It's a tracking number provided by the post office. Shows where/when a package gets delivered.

Everyone should always be using DC on the offers where they have to return something. When I had issues with Hoodia Core, it was my DC number that proved I sent the trial back to them, and that got me my money back.[/quote]

Ok. Thanks for the tip.

Edit: Oh and like I asked Do i cancel first if the disks dont get here in time and then send them back?

So, I know there's been a lot of complaining about Colopure, but I figure I'd add my story.

I placed my order on Oct 28th. Of course, I forgot to uncheck the checkboxes for the 2 extra products they add, so I got charged 40something dollars instead of 5.95. So at that point I'm already mad. I used a Paypal virtual card, so at least I thought they could not charge me again. Or so I thought.

I receive the items a few days later and mailed the back on 11/7/08. I mailed them first class, no tracking. Big mistake.

I called them on the 17th to see if they had received the return. They had not, so I asked to go ahead and cancel my membership, which the guy on the phone claimed he did.

Today, I notice *another* charge for 38.95 on my Paypal virtual card. This is after I cancelled on Monday. This card was a one time use card, but it turns out it can be used multiple times by one retailer. I haven't closed the card yet because I was worried if I closed it I wouldn't get paid back via the Mastercard refund Colopure would do.

So now I'm on the phone waiting another 70 minutes to get this sorted out. What a pain.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Ok. Thanks for the tip.

Edit: Oh and like I asked Do i cancel first if the disks dont get here in time and then send them back?[/quote]

Definitely cancel before the trial is up. Never let a trial continue past the date, regardless of the status of items and such. Once you leave the trial days, you are almost always at their pricing mercy.

If the discs are taking a long time, and the trial is nearly up, call and cancel. Tell them that you were dissatisfied with the delivery times of the discs, and you don't want to pursue a trial membership with a company that takes too long to ship. Then, grab an RMA# from them, and mail the discs back when they do arrive.

[quote name='lilboo']Phone number to cancel "Every Day Grant" ???? I don't see it on email & website. :roll:[/quote]

I don't see an offer named that, so I'm guessing you meant Grant Every Day?

Looks like the terms say the cancellation number will be provided in the confirmation email. I'm not seeing it on the website either. There is a contact form though. You could try that (if you can't find the number in the confirmation email.)

The only number I see is for the piggyback:

By Phone: Customer Service: 888-535-5354 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
By Email: [email protected]
By US Mail: 7251 West Lake Mead Blvd, Suite 300, Las Vegas NV 89128

Sorry I can't help you further, boo. I sure hope they sent you the confirmation email!

EDIT: Boo, try this: 800-479-0979. Did a bit of Googling...hope it helps.

Just cancled Grant Every day, I sent 2 e-mails with no reply. I finally called 800-235-1364, it was busy most of the day but I got through finally after work. I hope there were no piggy backs, the girl on the phone said there were no other offers on my account.

The confirmation e-mail contains no information to cancel, and finding it on the website took some work.

Wow I must live in a good place or just lucky. Yerterday gamefly said my game was shipped and today I came home to it waiting in my mailbox. Then this morning I order my prize on yf360g.com and just got an email(6 hrs later) saying it was shipped. I hope it gets here fast.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Wow I must live in a good place or just lucky. Yerterday gamefly said my game was shipped and today I came home to it waiting in my mailbox. Then this morning I order my prize on yf360g.com and just got an email(6 hrs later) saying it was shipped. I hope it gets here fast.[/quote]

Congrats on the fast shipment, however, what game did you order from TraInn?

I (as well as several others, as far as I know) have been waiting over a week for GH:WT bundles.

I sent TraInn an email about it this morning, so we will see what happens there, they haven't responded yet but I don't expect them to respond until at least late Monday.

[quote name='PopSmith']Congrats on the fast shipment, however, what game did you order from TraInn?

I (as well as several others, as far as I know) have been waiting over a week for GH:WT bundles.

I sent TraInn an email about it this morning, so we will see what happens there, they haven't responded yet but I don't expect them to respond until at least late Monday.[/quote]

I ordered the GH:WT bundle

Does anyone know if Video professor is a PWW offer? Looks like it but I'm not sure. And is Nitetrim related to Colopure and hoodiacore?

Nope, Video Professor is from another company, not PWW.

Nite Trim is the same company as the other two. I did the Hoodia offer, and doing the Nite Trim one now. Got credit for both, but I'm using a VCC so it's less of a risk. If Nite Trim goes okay, I'll do the Colopure one.

hey what are you suppose to do with your rma number? I finally got my rma number but do i like write it in a letter or do i just get the rma number and then return the package?

[quote name='soccerguy8']hey what are you suppose to do with your rma number? I finally got my rma number but do i like write it in a letter or do i just get the rma number and then return the package?[/quote]

I believe that you are supposed to write the number on the outside of the package you send it back in. However, they should have given specific instructions on what to do with it.

[quote name='PopSmith']I believe that you are supposed to write the number on the outside of the package you send it back in. However, they should have given specific instructions on what to do with it.[/quote]

Yep, it goes on the outside of the package.

I've also always written it on the paper I put inside as well (with my name/addy and such).

Has anyone ever been sent the wrong game and had to return it? If so, how much of a pain was the process of getting it returned and getting a new game? They just recently sent Guitar Hero World Tour (Game Only), but the one that I wanted was the bundle.

Also, they sent my Fallout 3 on the 13th, but I still have yet to receive it. Should I fill out a support ticket?

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']I just did the netflix offer. They said it would take up to 22 days to credit, is this about right?[/quote]

Yep it is. They have to verify that you become a paying customer with them before they give you the credit.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Yep it is. They have to verify that you become a paying customer with them before they give you the credit.[/quote]

I waited to do this offer so I could stream the movies on my xbox, and it is great!!! Once this credits and I get my MCR from blockbuster I will have to either pick a game or save my credits to get streetfighter 4.

Just an update, I got a reply back from TraInn on where my GH:WT bundle is and they said:

I am sorry to hear of the delay in your bundle arriving, however, I have checked on your order and do see that UPS is reporting that your bundle is expected to arrive on Tuesday.

I guess we will wait and see. Hopefully it will come by then so I can get it back to Amazon for a GC. :)

*sigh* I decided to do Nitetrim because I really wanted COD:WAW but I still haven't received credit yet. On the requirements, it said it reports the same day. But I did it yesterday morning. Has anyone ever received credit late? Also didn't get an email

[quote name='PopSmith']Just an update, I got a reply back from TraInn on where my GH:WT bundle is and they said:

I guess we will wait and see. Hopefully it will come by then so I can get it back to Amazon for a GC. :)[/quote]

when did you place your order and when did it "ship"

[quote name='The0ne']*sigh* I decided to do Nitetrim because I really wanted COD:WAW but I still haven't received credit yet. On the requirements, it said it reports the same day. But I did it yesterday morning. Has anyone ever received credit late? Also didn't get an email[/quote]

Sorry dude that offer is part of the colopure team, basically a bunch of scammers and cons. If you don't get a email within the next couple of days you screwed, because you need that email to sumit a MCR.

[quote name='nyj1218']when did you place your order and when did it "ship"[/quote]

I ordered it on the 14th and got the "Shipped" email on the 14th as well.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Sorry dude that offer is part of the colopure team, basically a bunch of scammers and cons. If you don't get a email within the next couple of days you screwed, because you need that email to sumit a MCR.[/quote]

So there is no way I could get an email by calling or something?

im still waiting on my GH:WT bundle aswell...and mine supposedly shipped on nov. 6th. really hoping to get this by thanksgiving so me and the family can have some fun with this and rock band.

So on friday I cancelled two of my trials i was taking part in. Then on saturday this showed up in my account.

CKCRD 11-20DRI*866-702-43 866-702-4307 MN $2.95

Does anyone know who or what this is? I think it may be like a cancellation fee because it showed up right after I cancelled. The two offers i took part in had already charged me. If anyone knows let me know! I just don't want to get charged like 80 bucks in a few days! Thanks!

Does anyone know a number or email for nitetrim? Since it's related the Colopure and Hoodiacore, it's probably the same email but I don't know what it is.

[quote name='41down']im still waiting on my GH:WT bundle aswell...and mine supposedly shipped on nov. 6th. really hoping to get this by thanksgiving so me and the family can have some fun with this and rock band.[/quote]

Send a support ticket if you haven't already.

[quote name='GBmanNC']Send a support ticket if you haven't already.[/QUOTE]

i just sent a second one in today after waiting a week with no response.

bread's done
Back