Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

greaaaaat, had to submit my account for review. Looks like GTA will likely be delayed (since I won't be anywhere near the first people to order it). Oh well, it's finals week anyway.

Hey for anyone who has ordered a game form the site prior to its release, how long does it take to receive once its out? Contemplating getting gta4 from trainn or just some other store....

spauldingfan Trainn doesn't preorder games. So it usually takes its 1-2 weeks. I ordered GTA4 from games.megafreebies. and they preorder. If you're looking to go to the freebie site direction for the game.

Now that I think of it, I'll prolly just pick up GTA4 in stores when it comes out, and return the free copy when it finally arrives.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Now that I think of it, I'll prolly just pick up GTA4 in stores when it comes out, and return the free copy when it finally arrives.[/quote]

That's what I did with RSV2.

Does anyone know if ANY of the offers are still taking paypal Secure Cards?
Because I just tried a few sites at a friends house (Yahoo, google, chuck's, eauction) and it keeps saying verification failed.

I also tried to sign up for emusic and after the first page entering my address and CC number it brought me to an offer for a newspaper. It required me to enter my number, and zip code, and there was only one button to click, which was submit.
I definitely didn't want to subscribe, and there was no where else to click, so I Xed out the window.
Do you guys think my offer went through?

The same thing happened to disney.

The Zooba offer also redirected me to Stamps somehow.

And I'm also bummed out that they took out great fun and complete home.

Ahhh so many problems with Trainn this month! :bomb:

[quote name='homeland']I don't think Trainn is the best organization to believe when it comes to mailing.[/quote]

Oh, I don't believe them for a second when they say the form was sent out January 30th. And I also don't believe I will be receiving one via email, nor will they get one sent out to me again.

For whatever reason, it sounds like they are going to avoid sending the forms out.

And I for one will make sure the IRS knows that I didn't receive the form.

When my final MCR credit comes in, I'm ordering a game and will be finished with the site.

Of course, I will still update the OP when necessary, but it seems like things have quieted down around here. Most everyone got what they wanted from them.

[quote name='Rig']Oh, I don't believe them for a second when they say the form was sent out January 30th. And I also don't believe I will be receiving one via email, nor will they get one sent out to me again.

For whatever reason, it sounds like they are going to avoid sending the forms out.

And I for one will make sure the IRS knows that I didn't receive the form.

When my final MCR credit comes in, I'm ordering a game and will be finished with the site.

Of course, I will still update the OP when necessary, but it seems like things have quieted down around here. Most everyone got what they wanted from them.[/quote]

I'm not sure if it is because everyone got what they wanted, but more like their service has been slipping. I currently have 7 open MCRs on file (and two more about to file), and support has been terrible of late. It's hard to even get an email response in under a week, I have found. Support tickets are just a joke - I can tell what the response will be before I even submit it ("Sometimes, our sponsors don't process the info timely...etc, etc.").

Trust me, I don't want to badmouth Trainn at all - they've been good to me, but I'm not going to sit in denial, either.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Sent them a support ticket a while back regarding an update and they said that it will occur in 1-2 days. Hope they keep true to their words[/quote]

Yeah that is the same response I got too when i sent them a ticket prob around the same time u did it was 6 days ago i sent the ticket. So hopefully the newer games get added soon.

Since they added GTA4, I'm in a scramble to complete another offer, so what is a cheap and easy offer to do? So far I've done Stamps, Bidz, Netflix, Greatfun, and Autovantage. I don't want to spend more than $5.

[quote name='Fatso2027']Since they added GTA4, I'm in a scramble to complete another offer, so what is a cheap and easy offer to do? So far I've done Stamps, Bidz, Netflix, Greatfun, and Autovantage. I don't want to spend more than $5.[/quote]

The Pacific Network offers range from $2-5

[quote name='Fatso2027']Is the Amazing Web Stores a good offer? Which ones are Pacific Network?[/quote]

Yeah its Pacific Network. It's a good offer and only 1.95.

Lol @ the update. Already had GTAIV preordered from eStarland. I guess I'll keep my sights on Guitar Hero III wired bundle.

Just did the Amazing Web Stores offer...
$1.95 - 7 Day Trial

When should I cancel the offer? 4 days like most of the other 7 day trials?

Instant Credit!!!

Got my order in for GTAIV

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Just did the Amazing Web Stores offer...
$1.95 - 7 Day Trial

Instant Credit!!!

Got my order in for GTAIV[/quote]

Holy shit. That's a good offer. I'll have to do that one when I get home. You should cancel within 4 days, just to be safe.:)

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Just did the Amazing Web Stores offer...
$1.95 - 7 Day Trial

Instant Credit!!!

Got my order in for GTAIV[/QUOTE]

Is that new?

DAMN

I sent my first TRAINN GHIII bundle back to Amazon on 3/25 (using their shipping method), because I realized after both the bundles I ordered had been "shipped" that I really just wanted Rock Band equipment. GHIII was listed at $89.99 for the last week or so, so I figured minus their shipping cost, I'd get back about $80... if, indeed, there wasn't a problem with the gift return system, as some people have reported. All in all, I was wishing I hadn't ordered the bundle at all (much less ordered TWO).

But, I just got an email from Amazon refunds with a gift code for *$112.96!* Holy crap! That's enough for a Rock Band guitar AND Mario Kart!

Now if my second GHIII bundle that "shipped" 3/16 would only get here...

Holy Shit. Amazing Web Store was the fastest credit ever. It literally took 5 seconds. If you need one for GTA IV, get that. Just be sure to cancel. It's a 7 day trial.

Arg, I want to do that AmazingWebStores offer, but it is telling me I've done a duplicate transaction. Anyone know if PayPal works? I've just registered for an account on PayPal and have added some money (Which is still transferring).

(I don't have another credit card, so I can't use a second one.)

About GH2, I sent them a suport ticket, and my bundle shipped on March 20, and I was told it was too arrive on Thursday(tomorrow). *crosses Fingers*

One interesting thing about Amazing Web Store is that it wouldn't let me use my apartment address. In the past, I had used my home address and my apartment address on these offers. But when I put my CC# in with the apartment addy, it wouldn't go through.

Putting in my home address did the trick. And, like munch, it was the fastest credit I have ever received.

Put in my order for Lost Odyssey. I'm officially done with the site, unless my final MCR comes in. (Which means I would have to do another offer.)

OK, so after all the debacle with this site, and since it looks like it's going downhill fast, I think I'll just get a game with my last two credits (I was going to wait for Ninja Gaiden). Which do you guys think would stay at a higher price longer:

Burnout Paradise
or
Lost Odyssey

I'll pick up both eventually, but I'm trying to decide which one I'll likely find cheap sooner.

Ok, I have hit a wall. My mom says the only CC I can use is the one she cut up. So, is there anyway I can get some kind of card that only has 1.95 on it, or does this new offer accept Debit cards?

Were did you guys find the cancel number for Amazing Web Stores? I have the number, but didn't find it on their site. Also, they DO accept debit cards!
Also, that was quite possibly the fastest thing I have EVER seen! Love TRAINN.
games orderd, 3. Retail cost-$200. My cost-$5. I WIN AT LIFE!!!!!!

I have a question for you guys. I used to have a membership to both Netflix and Gamefly. Now I can't sign up again for both offers and get credit right?

Hmmm...Should I do Amazing Web for the PS3 or Xbox side?

On one hand, once my last 360 MCR goes through, that'll be an easy pickup.

On the other hand, it's an easy 50 points on the PS3 side. Since Bidz finally credited, I'm down to 7 MCRs on that site.

There's about two pages (about 17 offers, I think) of new offers on the PS3 side, but they were put up so fast, the descriptions are incomplete, and some are listed as 0 points...

I just had a quick question. I just received my guitar hero III finally. However I recently got it for my birthday. Would I still be able to return it back to amazon and receive a gift code or is that method toast???

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']I just had a quick question. I just received my guitar hero III finally. However I recently got it for my birthday. Would I still be able to return it back to amazon and receive a gift code or is that method toast???[/QUOTE]

I received one on 3/24, sent it back the next day using Amazon's prepaid shipping and got $113 in Amazon credit today.

I got denied on Amazing Web. Probably because I've done another offer for one of their partner companies? I tried 2 different cc's, too.:bomb:

Oh well. I guess I'll just hold on to my 4 credits (hoping for Ninja Gaiden II and Mercenaries 2 in the next update).

[quote name='Zmonkay']OK, so after all the debacle with this site, and since it looks like it's going downhill fast, I think I'll just get a game with my last two credits (I was going to wait for Ninja Gaiden). Which do you guys think would stay at a higher price longer:

Burnout Paradise
or
Lost Odyssey

I'll pick up both eventually, but I'm trying to decide which one I'll likely find cheap sooner.[/quote]

With the huge amount of racing games and the quick speed drop of PGR4, I'd guess Burnout will drop quicker.

bread's done
Back