Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Alright, well I just signed up for Colopure. You have to send the stuff back AND call to cancel. They also sign you up for some seak sauce FitFactory without telling you. It should be easy to cancel.

[quote name='munch']Alright, well I just signed up for Colopure. You have to send the stuff back AND call to cancel. They also sign you up for some seak sauce FitFactory without telling you. It should be easy to cancel.[/quote]

Be sure to get an RMA number when you return the Colopure. The first time I called, the customer service agent "forgot" to give it to me and I had to call back to get the number (which meant I also had to listen to their sales pitch twice :lol: ). The second guy said he can't give me an RMA number b/c I didn't actually try the product. I told him I'm going to open the bottle, pop in a pill and immediately ask for an RMA number. He called me stubborn and said don't worry about it. Obviously the guy is a bullsh*tter b/c it clearly states on the invoice "If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, simply return all unopened units for a full refund..." Other than that, canceling only took a few phone calls and was pretty easy.

Anyone pre-order UT3 and have it shipped yet?

-tf

**EDIT: Lol I just got the shipping email. What are the odds huh? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='the_deej']is anyone else unable to look at the first page of this thread?

its just white and blank for me.... :([/quote]

No problems for me.

So has everyone who...ummm...decided they didn't like GH:A and returned it to Amazon been able to get credit? I know there was some talk of the return email saying you were credited $0.00...

[quote name='spamminator']So has everyone who...ummm...decided they didn't like GH:A and returned it to Amazon been able to get credit? I know there was some talk of the return email saying you were credited $0.00...[/quote]

I got a $0.00 return credit for GTA IV, but after I got it I emailed customer service and complained and a few days later I had my nearly $70 credit.

i sent my GHA out earlier this week but they havent recieved it yet. usually when it doesnt credit within 2 weeks i email them and they do it right away. im sure if it says 0 and you email them they will fix it. probably some kind of glitch in the automated system

[quote name='the_deej']is anyone else unable to look at the first page of this thread?

its just white and blank for me.... :([/quote]

Are you using 150 or 200 posts per page? Seems those options can't handle large threads, and they display blank pages. Drop it to 100 posts per page, and that will solve the issue. (I had the same thing...it's a CAG 2.0 problem.)

What's the deal with the Video Professor offer? How fast of a credit is it and what exactly is the deal with when/how you cancel it without getting screwed?

[quote name='Rig']Are you using 150 or 200 posts per page? Seems those options can't handle large threads, and they display blank pages. Drop it to 100 posts per page, and that will solve the issue. (I had the same thing...it's a CAG 2.0 problem.)[/QUOTE]

wow, thanks a million!

I had to knock it down to 50, but it solved the problem. :applause:

[quote name='mjkusy13']What's the deal with the Video Professor offer? How fast of a credit is it and what exactly is the deal with when/how you cancel it without getting screwed?[/quote]

I got credit instantly for videa professor. To cancel you need to send back one of the discs with the cancelation # on the package (you get the cancellation # when you call to cancel).

Just cancelled Credit Check Total... Literally took 3 min. Was transferred to a CSR within seconds of pushing the right option from the automated menu [Cancel Membership option was 1 on the FIRST menu which is always nice] and the CSR asked a few security/account questions [3 questions] and asked the obligitory "Are you sure you want to cancel this is what we offer?" question and it was over. Didn't give me a cancelation confirmation number over the phone but said I would receive the e-mail soon.

Will there be another update this month because I have 1 more game choice and I want NHL 09, or is there a current game anyone recommends?

[quote name='jaydepps']Will there be another update this month because I have 1 more game choice and I want NHL 09, or is there a current game anyone recommends?[/quote]

The next game update would be sometime in August...probably the second or third week.

Thanks Rig, I don't know what to get now. All the games I want won't come out till September. My friend said I should get Civ Rev, is it worth it? My DDR they sent me was defective, but had no slip and they never return my emails. So if I ordered another DDR 2 could I return the broken one in the new one's box and get credit to get another game?

Soooooo, I just tried the trial for Consumer Direct at a little over midnight (so Saturday). When should I cancel?

[quote name='SoulReaver']Soooooo, I just tried the trial for Consumer Direct at a little over midnight (so Saturday). When should I cancel?[/quote]

When does the trial end?

Usually it's best to wait until a day or so before the trial is up or when you get credited, which ever comes first.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']When does the trial end?

Usually it's best to wait until a day or so before the trial is up or when you get credited, which ever comes first.[/quote]
It says 5-five day trial, and I did it today. Soo that means I should cancel Tuesday? Haven't gotten credit for it yet

[quote name='jaydepps']Thanks Rig, I don't know what to get now. All the games I want won't come out till September. My friend said I should get Civ Rev, is it worth it? [/QUOTE]

Civilization Revolution is awesome. Also Soul Calibur 4 comes out at the end of this month and Two Human at the beginning of next month - both are already available to order.

[quote name='eastx']Civilization Revolution is awesome. Also Soul Calibur 4 comes out at the end of this month and Two Human at the beginning of next month - both are already available to order.[/quote]

Civ Rev is amazing. Bought it today. Didn't have enough credits to get it off of here :cry:

Just filed a MCR for EyeMyCredit, hopefully it'll go through so I can get another game.

My only question is if I should get Unreal Tournament, Soul Caliber, or Bad Company...

I need to cancel the Consumer Direct thing tomorrow, but I still haven't received credit. If I cancel it can I still eventually receive credit?

Weird about Consumer Direct cause I just did it and it credited in a matter of seconds for me. But yah if you cancel it you can still receive credit just as long as you have the signup confirmation email that you submit to TRAINN for an MCR.

[quote name='jaydepps']Thanks Rig, I don't know what to get now. All the games I want won't come out till September. My friend said I should get Civ Rev, is it worth it? My DDR they sent me was defective, but had no slip and they never return my emails. So if I ordered another DDR 2 could I return the broken one in the new one's box and get credit to get another game?[/quote]

Do you still have the box? It's possible that the receipt for the game was on the outside of the Amazon box...underneath the address label. Amazon does that with some packages.

As far as repurchasing/returning, it would probably work, though I have never done something like that firsthand.

Alright thanks. Also, I keep getting duplicate transaction errors. This has happened on about 3-4 offers I tried....wtf?

EDIT: One last note. I just signed up for the Dr. Seuss Club and now I want to cancel it since I realized its $10. Tried to use the email and it says it doesn't have my account in its database. Um, help? Sorry for all the questions

*Sigh*. I've been using yourfree360games.com for about a year now and never had one single problem with credits or orders until now. I completed Credit Check Total and Ultimate Search Guide, and placed an order for Bad Company. A few days later I logged in and saw my order canceled. Somehow, I received 2 credits for Ultimate Search Guide and 0 credits for Credit Check Total, and the system noticed I received 2 credits for USG and cancelled my order.

Rig, any chance you could check on it for me? I created a ticket (607278) for it.

[quote name='SoulReaver']I need to cancel the Consumer Direct thing tomorrow, but I still haven't received credit. If I cancel it can I still eventually receive credit?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, after a week I still have no credit either, so I filed a request. Sounds like you'll have to as well.

SO I referred a buddy of mine to yf360g last week. He completed two offers and order a GH: A bundle. On Thursday he received his shipping confirmation. However, yesterday when he logged into his account, he was banned (I don't know what caused this). Anyway, do you guys think he will still receive his GH because it was shipped or could Trainn somehow cancel the order and have it returned?

Thanks guys.

-tf

[quote name='telefase']SO I referred a buddy of mine to yf360g last week. He completed two offers and order a GH: A bundle. On Thursday he received his shipping confirmation. However, yesterday when he logged into his account, he was banned (I don't know what caused this). Anyway, do you guys think he will still receive his GH because it was shipped or could Trainn somehow cancel the order and have it returned?

Thanks guys.

-tf[/quote]

1. He probably lied on of the offers he completed.

2. If he received a shipping confirmation, chances are the order was already placed and processed. However, that can vary so no one can say for sure. If he gets it within the next two weeks, then obviously he's good, if not then he shit out of luck.

[quote name='UScr00ge']*Sigh*. I've been using yourfree360games.com for about a year now and never had one single problem with credits or orders until now. I completed Credit Check Total and Ultimate Search Guide, and placed an order for Bad Company. A few days later I logged in and saw my order canceled. Somehow, I received 2 credits for Ultimate Search Guide and 0 credits for Credit Check Total, and the system noticed I received 2 credits for USG and cancelled my order.

Rig, any chance you could check on it for me? I created a ticket (607278) for it.[/quote]

How is Rig supposed to check on it for you? As far as I know he is not employed by TraInn. He is an all-around great CAG who started the thread, updates the OP and is very helpful to people, but I doubt he can get better info than you can get on your support ticket.

As far as your problem, submitting a ticket is the correct thing to do. I would follow that up with an email. Please note that it will take them 2-3 days to respond to either. Unfortunately that is the one drawback to the TraInn sites. Check every day and if they respond to your support ticket, make sure you respond back quickly because you are looking at another 2-3 day wait for each subsequent response. Make sure your responses are as thorough as possible, since a reply from TraInn will take 2/3 days it helps to limit the amount of times you have to go back and forth with them.

Also Rig, I need some yardwork done at my house, can you help me out? :lol:

Ah, sorry, I understand now. Like I said, I've never had a problem before with the site so I've never had to do anything like submit MCR or tickets before.

I just signed up this past weekend and completed two offers, Dr. Seuss (I'm a teacher) and Google SEO, but neither have credited yet. Does it usually take longer if you register on the weekend? The Google one says it usually credits instantly. I know it says to wait seven days but when it said it credits instantly and it didn't it made me a little nervous. Thanks for your help.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']1. He probably lied on of the offers he completed.

2. If he received a shipping confirmation, chances are the order was already placed and processed. However, that can vary so no one can say for sure. If he gets it within the next two weeks, then obviously he's good, if not then he shit out of luck.[/quote]

Thanks for the info. What I'm curious about is if Trainn would intercept the package en route and have it returned. I mean it shipped last Thursday so it *should* arrive tomorrow (I'm basing this on the time tables from my own account). Has anyone here had their account banned after a game has been shipped and still receive it? Perhaps me losing the referral and his account being banned was punishment enough ;). He did pay for the offers so he should receive the game (well, probably not but I know he sure hopes so).:D

Thanks alot guys.

-tf

[quote name='Rig']The next game update would be sometime in August...probably the second or third week.[/quote]

So you don't think Trainn will get Madden up in time for launch? That sucks a big one man. Oh, hey guys! haha, I'm looking at getting back into completing offers as the fall lineup comes around. I really want Trainn to offer the collector's edition of Madden though. It's like a completely different game from the regular one. And hell, if they can do it for Guitar Hero...why not?

They don't offer Soul Calibur 4's collector's edition, but Madden has a much better chance since it comes with all that extra game content.

[quote name='eastx']They don't offer Soul Calibur 4's collector's edition, but Madden has a much better chance since it comes with all that extra game content.[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I mean. This year's Madden is one of the few games where I actually care about the bonus content. I mean, you get the new Head Coach game included AND an emulated version of Madden 93, with updated teams and rosters. If Trainn's worried about people hoarding them, just impose a one per person limit like with the GH's. I just really hope they put it up. It's $89.99...so even $10 cheaper than GH.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']So you don't think Trainn will get Madden up in time for launch? That sucks a big one man. Oh, hey guys! haha, I'm looking at getting back into completing offers as the fall lineup comes around. I really want Trainn to offer the collector's edition of Madden though. It's like a completely different game from the regular one. And hell, if they can do it for Guitar Hero...why not?[/quote]

I wish too.....

I sent them a support ticket regarding the two Madden 09 versions and was disappointed to find out that they will only be offering the standard version.

I still have two MCRs from May 26 still marked as "received". Not credited yet.
Should I re-send? This is pretty bad that it hasnt approved yet.

[quote name='armageddon']I still have two MCRs from May 26 still marked as "received". Not credited yet.
Should I re-send? This is pretty bad that it hasnt approved yet.[/quote]

Open up support tickets for both of them using the support console on the site. This is one of the problems with MCRs, that they can sit there in limbo for a long time. TraInn will not contact you to tell you the MCR was denied or ask for additional information. The burden is on you to contact them. So file support tickets for both and check the site daily to see if TraInn has responded. It will take 2-3 days between responses, so be as detailed and thorough as possible when filing the support tickets.

Gaaahhh I completed Video Professor and I cleared my cookies, then checked my email and saw that I had to click on the link to "confirm" my order.

Hopefully that didn't screw up my credit, I have yet to get credit for it when people have been saying it's been crediting for them instantly.

Ahh I finally sucked it up and did the eAuction offer and haven't gotten credit or a confirmation email yet, is this normal for the folks who did it. Plus I did that Members Only Credit offer and same thing happened, no credit, no confirmation email. Man this just made me remember why I don't do the shady offers.

I did the direct consumer offer and was credited instantly I also did the Ultimate search guide yesterday and I haven't been credited yet. For some reason I can't do the amazing web stores offer it gives me an error message that says to check my address.

Can someone please possibly explain the Video Professor cancellation process? I just received the discs in the mail today like 3 days after I ordered it, and now I'm not sure what I have to do to make sure I don't get screwed. Any help is greatly appreciated....

bread's done
Back