Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Why can't I get credit for anything? I clear my cookies and my computer is accepting all cookies but so far I've done three offers with nothing to show for it. Two of them were supposed to be instant (Google and Identity Sweep) and the other (Dr. Suess) probably should've been credited by now. I also tried to do the Amazing Web Store and Yahoo something and they said my payment was denied. Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

[quote name='mjkusy13']Can someone please possibly explain the Video Professor cancellation process? I just received the discs in the mail today like 3 days after I ordered it, and now I'm not sure what I have to do to make sure I don't get screwed. Any help is greatly appreciated....[/quote]

Call and cancel, then return all but one of your discs back to them and make sure you put the cancellation number on the package.

for those of you returning GH:A to Amazon what do you put as the reason for return in order to get the full credit back including shipping?

[quote name='mbeno13']for those of you returning GH:A to Amazon what do you put as the reason for return in order to get the full credit back including shipping?[/quote]

Read the first page! Select "Received as a gift"

has anyone done ultimate facial lately? i just went to look for it on the webpage and I cant seem to find it. is it possibly under a different name, or am i just crazy and cant find it haha

[quote name='abl5037']has anyone done ultimate facial lately? i just went to look for it on the webpage and I cant seem to find it. is it possibly under a different name, or am i just crazy and cant find it haha[/quote]

Lol I think I was one of the only ones to do it. It like got removed the next day I believe, not sure why, it was a decent offer. Smooth transaction, quick credit.

I finally got an email confirmation for eAuction, still waiting on credit for that and the Your Credit Report on the last page, received no email confirmation for it.

Everyone who does Video Professor shoiuld make sure to write down your cancellation confirmation number. I got a charge of $130 from them 2 months after cancelling. It's important to have your shit together.

I just got my second credit for Ultimate search guide. I also just canceled consumer Direct and the customer support agent was incredibly nice was even from the same town*.

I have a question though Since I have completed two offers but im going to do another will the points stack up? will i have three points in total?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bobbarker24']I just got my second credit for Ultimate search guide. I also just canceled consumer Direct and the customer support agent was incredibly nice was even from the same time.

I have a question though Since I have completed two offers but im going to do another will the points stack up? will i have three points in total?[/quote]

It's in the OP.

(Yes, they stack.)

[quote name='bobbarker24']I just got my second credit for Ultimate search guide. I also just canceled consumer Direct and the customer support agent was incredibly nice was even from the same town*.

I have a question though Since I have completed two offers but im going to do another will the points stack up? will i have three points in total?[/quote]

Hey I'm just curious, how long did Ultimate Search Guide take for the credit? Longer than next business day?

Thanks.

-tf

[quote name='General_Klinger']Read the first page! Select "Received as a gift"[/quote]

I know to do that but you have to provide a reason for the return like the "product was damaged" or "i don't want the item anymore". I am curious what you all select to get full credit bc last time I returned something they deducted shipping costs from the price.

[quote name='mbeno13']I know to do that but you have to provide a reason for the return like the "product was damaged" or "i don't want the item anymore". I am curious what you all select to get full credit bc last time I returned something they deducted shipping costs from the price.[/quote]

I have just always said that I got the wrong version and didn't need/want the Xbox 360 version.

[quote name='mbeno13']I know to do that but you have to provide a reason for the return like the "product was damaged" or "i don't want the item anymore". I am curious what you all select to get full credit bc last time I returned something they deducted shipping costs from the price.[/quote]

I believe "not compatible with my system" is the prime selection.

[quote name='mbeno13']I know to do that but you have to provide a reason for the return like the "product was damaged" or "i don't want the item anymore". I am curious what you all select to get full credit bc last time I returned something they deducted shipping costs from the price.[/QUOTE]

I just said I don't want it anymore. Don't think it makes any difference which option you pick.

[quote name='Cyb3-rr']I just said I don't want it anymore. Don't think it makes any difference which option you pick.[/quote]
Say that it didn't arrive in time. They'll refund the shipping amount as well.

sbaker, when you signed up for the identity sweep service, did they send you an email? I just signed up for the sevice and I have not received anything from the company.

ReaperHybrid-

Nope, I didn't get anything either. When I called I had to leave a message with my info. I saw that some people had their accounts canceled and received an email after 10 minutes but I still haven't gotten that email either.

[quote name='sbaker44']ReaperHybrid-

Nope, I didn't get anything either. When I called I had to leave a message with my info. I saw that some people had their accounts canceled and received an email after 10 minutes but I still haven't gotten that email either.[/quote]

Thanks,

I hope I don't have any problems when I go to cancel this trial in 10 days...

[quote name='dcgm']Say that it didn't arrive in time. They'll refund the shipping amount as well.[/QUOTE]

Damnit, wish I knew that. :whistle2:(

Well, 20 minute facelift just SCREWED me. I called on day 10 of the 14 day trail and cancelled the trial. When I looked at my bank account today, I discovered 2 $149.90 charges from 20 minute facelift!
I am speaking to people in India now trying to get the charges refunded.

That's why I use Paypal disposable cards :lol:

I just called and canceled Video Professor :) Wasn't too hard, just had to listen to a speech and get my RMA number.

I keep trying the Quickbooks and Google SEO and neither of them work :(

I need a quick and easy completion since I am sitting on a credit

[quote name='SpitFire158']How long does it take for amazon to credit you once the item has arrived at their return center?[/quote]
I've only returned 1 thing, but got credit within 3 days. Mine went to my junk mail though, so if you have yahoo email, watch for it

Hmm, I read the FAQ, but not sure if this was answered.

I've completed 2 offers, bellow them I have an option; "Want to earn another game? Click here."
When I click on that, I get this: "You have recently redeemed your free gift, now we would like to offer you the chance to earn another. Simply click the button below and we will reset your account. You will immediately be able to begin earning credit towards your next free gift!"

If I "reset my account", will I loose the 2 credits I just got? or should I wait this out or something?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hmm, I read the FAQ, but not sure if this was answered.

I've completed 2 offers, bellow them I have an option; "Want to earn another game? Click here."
When I click on that, I get this: "You have recently redeemed your free gift, now we would like to offer you the chance to earn another. Simply click the button below and we will reset your account. You will immediately be able to begin earning credit towards your next free gift!"

If I "reset my account", will I loose the 2 credits I just got? or should I wait this out or something?
[/quote]

No worries, if you earn credits beyone what you used for your prize you can reset your account and still keep those credits.

Well, I submitted a support ticket for an MCR I placed in March that I never heard back on. LOL

After doing 20+ offers this year, there isn't much left I can do. However, if I order another game, I'll take a hit on my taxes.

So, i figured the MCR was denied anyway for whatever reason. But, sitting on one credit kinda bugs me. So, if the support ticket goes through, then I might order SC4 anyway. If not, I have nothing to lose...

This was probably disputed pages ago, but how would you go about returning your game to Amazon? My GH:A didn't come with any piece of paper like it usually does with things from Amazon, so I'm confused how this is supposed to work.

[quote name='xboxowns']This was probably disputed pages ago, but how would you go about returning your game to Amazon? My GH:A didn't come with any piece of paper like it usually does with things from Amazon, so I'm confused how this is supposed to work.[/quote]

The only thing i had to do was type in the order number, print a RMA and ship it using my own money :cry:. If you could get an order number from TRAINN you could probably do a return.

I got my refund for GH:A worth $104.48 :)

[quote name='xboxowns']This was probably disputed pages ago, but how would you go about returning your game to Amazon? My GH:A didn't come with any piece of paper like it usually does with things from Amazon, so I'm confused how this is supposed to work.[/quote]

The order information page was not included inside the box, but was underneath the shipping label on the outside. If you still have the box, that's where it's at.

Decided to try this return to amazon thing myself with a GH: Aerosmith, we'll see how it works out, hopefully I'll get enough amazon credit to purchase two 4000 point cards. And hopefully it amazon credits me soon, it's been a week so far.

[quote name='Moose_Man']Decided to try this return to amazon thing myself with a GH: Aerosmith, we'll see how it works out, hopefully I'll get enough amazon credit to purchase two 4000 point cards. And hopefully it amazon credits me soon, it's been a week so far.[/quote]

I know someone on a previous page said they had a fast turnaround time for one of their returns, but don't get your hopes up. I've never had one go faster than 2 weeks.

Well I just ran into an interesting hiccup in my return to "the game". My "Ultimate Search Guide" credited today, which gave me my 2nd credit so I could finally order GH:A. However, when I attempted to order it, the site told me that only 3 GH bundles are allowed per account.

Like most, I've been aware of this, and didn't think it would be a problem for me. I ordered my last GHIII bundle back in December...before the limit was even in place I think. I don't know how they can count orders you made, before they even had a policy on maximum allowed, against you.

Back in May of 2007, all I was ordering were GHII bundles (which I resold on eBay, so I could buy a PS3...this was even BEFORE we knew you could return them to Amazon for credit. In retrospect...that would have been a HELL of a lot quicker). In total, I've ordered 8 GHII bundles, and 3 GHIII bundles (one of each I kept for myself..I do actually play the game).

Using this logic, I won't be elligible to place another GH order until Guitar Hero 12, hahaha. I think it would be fair for them to say I've ordered 2 GH bundles, and make allowances for when new games (like GH:A) come out...not count orders from over a year ago against me. This is extremely lame to say the least. I submitted a support ticket, but we'll see what they tell me.

[quote name='QuenteK25']I know someone on a previous page said they had a fast turnaround time for one of their returns, but don't get your hopes up. I've never had one go faster than 2 weeks.[/quote]

That was me and it credited my refund in 2 days. I just sent back GH:Aerosmith, so I hope I can get my 117$ quicker!

[quote name='General_Klinger']That was me and it credited my refund in 2 days. I just sent back GH:Aerosmith, so I hope I can get my 117$ quicker![/quote]

2 days! Man, you just had to rub it in didn't ya ;)

i'd watch ur bank statements everyone. i did a few offers a few weeks ago for two gha bundles and now ive got a charge from some company called teamworld inc. from binghamton, ny that ive never heard of. they likely got my credit card info thru one of the companies i did offers for and decided to charge me $7.50 and steal from me. http://www.teamworld.com/index.php

i'm gonna call my bank tomorrow and they'll likely freeze my account and send me a new cc. this sucks.

hell, looking at this companies site, it looks like a total scam site. i wonder who i could contact to look further into this... FTC? there is absolutely no concrete info as to what products or services they provide, just a very broad mission statement and a bunch of other bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='max pl']i'd watch ur bank statements everyone. i did a few offers a few weeks ago for two gha bundles and now ive got a charge from some company called teamworld inc. from binghamton, ny that ive never heard of. they likely got my credit card info thru one of the companies i did offers for and decided to charge me $7.50 and steal from me. http://www.teamworld.com/index.php

i'm gonna call my bank tomorrow and they'll likely freeze my account and send me a new cc. this sucks.

hell, looking at this companies site, it looks like a total scam site. i wonder who i could contact to look further into this... FTC? there is absolutely no concrete info as to what products or services they provide, just a very broad mission statement and a bunch of other bullshit.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. Funny thing is I actually just graduated from Binghamton. Too bad I'm not still up there, I would have gotten drunk and pissed on their building for you. ;)

-tf

bread's done
Back