Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='QuenteK25']Keep on backpedaling bro...[/quote]

Who is backpedaling? Regardless of whatever insults we want to toss around, my point is still valid. Do you think orders from over 7 months BEFORE the limits were put into place should count toward your overall total? If so, why?

i agree, people bitching about not being able to order more bundles despite having close to a dozen already are annoying.

You guys have taken this thread way off-base. If you guys are gonna bicker, do it via PM's. Keep it out of this thread.

Getting back on topic...I just finished up Children's Book Club via PayPAL VCC and Amazing Web Stores only reg CC worked. Ordered NCAA from trainn and pre-ordered Madden from megafreebie. I done until good new offers popup.

[quote name='NateNinja']It took them a month to credit me for the Disney books offer when it said it would credit instantly. Just hang in there and file a MCR. If it then doesn't credit after a bit, open a support ticket asking them to take a look at your MCR. Good Luck.[/quote]I canceled both Free Credit Report and Consumer Direct today.

If they aren't going to credit I don't want to wait it out longer than I have to.

Also: what do I need to show when I submit an MCR?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Who is backpedaling? Regardless of whatever insults we want to toss around, my point is still valid. Do you think orders from over 7 months BEFORE the limits were put into place should count toward your overall total? If so, why?[/quote]

I'm not even entering into an argument that doesn't involve me at all. Especially since it is beyond obvious that neither side will ever convince the other.

All I stated was that I understood what a previous post was saying after you responded to it with "What?" which I found comical and childish.

Arguments can go either way, but you still won't be able to order any more GHA's for now.

I've still got one to use, but have no desire to. It's all a matter of preference, and how different people choose to use the site.

[quote name='Floyd_the_Hippo']I canceled both Free Credit Report and Consumer Direct today.

If they aren't going to credit I don't want to wait it out longer than I have to.

Also: what do I need to show when I submit an MCR?[/quote]

The welcome/sign-up email of the offer, making sure to show full headers. The OP has more information.

[quote name='Floyd_the_Hippo']Great. Thanks for the heads up.[/quote]

Hope they go faster for you than they did for me. Both of those took me a little over a month to credit through MCR's

[quote name='QuenteK25']Hope they go faster for you than they did for me. Both of those took me a little over a month to credit through MCR's[/quote]It's just the right price, so waiting a little while is pretty much worth it.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']What?[/QUOTE]

Dude, you need to control your inner jackass, so that it doesn't reach the exterior so much. Everything he said was correct.

[quote name='RudyPants']Maybe by then you'll have your 360 since it's tits-up like mine now ... ;)[/quote]

Just got confirmation that my 360 shipped back to me! :bouncy: Pretty quick turnaround considering I sent it in on Monday and it sat in Texas waiting for the hurricane to pass since Wednesday.

As for an update, I'm thinking first week of August, but I wouldn't be surprised if they threw Madden up there this weekend.

Also to everyone in here arguing about GH bundle limits, please take it elsewhere. Regardless of if it is right or is it wrong, bitching about it in this thread isn't accomplishing anything but cluttering up the thread. If you don't like it contact TraInn.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']

Also to everyone in here arguing about GH bundle limits, please take it elsewhere. Regardless of if it is right or is it wrong, bitching about it in this thread isn't accomplishing anything but cluttering up the thread. If you don't like it contact TraInn.[/quote]

Rig already took care of that

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Also to everyone in here arguing about GH bundle limits, please take it elsewhere. Regardless of if it is right or is it wrong, bitching about it in this thread isn't accomplishing anything but cluttering up the thread. If you don't like it contact TraInn.[/quote]

Yes, but thank you for flexing your "authority". It's sexy :roll:

[quote name='QuenteK25']Rig already took care of that[/quote]

Well considering the past 2 or 3 pages of this thread are all arguments that don't add anything to the discussion (even after Rig posted) I think it needed to be stated again in my post.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Yes, but thank you for flexing your "authority". It's sexy :roll:[/quote]

Not really flexing anything, just stating my opinion on the subject. The back and forth arguments aren't accomplishing anything so there is no reason for this thread to devolve into a flame war between a couple people. If you have something to add to the discussion then feel free to offer it. If you just want to argue about something we have no control over this thread isn't the place for it. I suggest you contact TraInn and let us know if you hear anything on the subject beyond what you have already posted.

Now that we are done with the verbal wrestling match let's get back to what the subject of this thread is all about. What I wanna know is if anyone have successfully received credit for ultimate search guide and was it easy to cancel?

[quote name='munch']I received credit for it the next day and it was easy to cancel.[/QUOTE]

Did you have to mail anything back? The offer seems to suggest that you'll get one in the mail ("and receive the Ultimate Search Guide book").

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Well considering the past 2 or 3 pages of this thread are all arguments that don't add anything to the discussion (even after Rig posted) I think it needed to be stated again in my post.

Not really flexing anything, just stating my opinion on the subject. The back and forth arguments aren't accomplishing anything so there is no reason for this thread to devolve into a flame war between a couple people. If you have something to add to the discussion then feel free to offer it. If you just want to argue about something we have no control over this thread isn't the place for it. I suggest you contact TraInn and let us know if you hear anything on the subject beyond what you have already posted.[/quote]

If you'd actually read the thread, you would have seen that I already did contact Trainn. They're the ones who told me that the limit of 3 GH bundles includes all previous orders. This was the whole basis for my complaint. When I stated this information, it was useful because I know there are others in the same boat as me. BUT anyway, I'm not going to get back into that again.

While we're expressing our opinion though, I find it mildly amusing that people are so protective of the "sanctity" of this thread. And I mean this as no disrespect to Rig, but personally, I don't think it's offered much useful information for quite some time. The OP is severely outdated. 90% of the information in it refers to offers that have long since been removed...which is fine. It gives us a history of the process. But new offers that Trainn has added (that people ARE doing) have no info.

It would seem to me that in general, Rig has lost interest in keeping up with the goings on of Trainn...and I can't say that I blame them, as their service has been fizzling lately. But if we're not going to keep the thread updated, what IS it for?

[quote name='popemogoth']Now that we are done with the verbal wrestling match let's get back to what the subject of this thread is all about. What I wanna know is if anyone have successfully received credit for ultimate search guide and was it easy to cancel?[/quote]

I got credit for USG the next business day as it said. I completed the offer over the weekend, and got credit on Monday. I'll be cancelling it tomorrow.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']If you'd actually read the thread, you would have seen that I already did contact Trainn. They're the ones who told me that the limit of 3 GH bundles includes all previous orders. This was the whole basis for my complaint. When I stated this information, it was useful because I know there are others in the same boat as me. BUT anyway, I'm not going to get back into that again.[/quote]

I skimmed through the arguments so I know you contacted them already. I'm not going to read every post word for word especially when it devolves into a sarcastic/condescending flame war. I simply suggested contacting them again if you didn't get the information you wanted. Possibly they will change their policy if enough people complain, but I doubt it, especially with GHIV and RB2 releasing in the 2nd half, then again you never know. If anyone else feels the same way then they should contact TraInn as well. I just don't think you are going to get much sympathy here if you already have received 10+ bundles, especially considering alot of people here waited months for their GHIII to arrive due to TraInn's poor planning/high demand for the bundle. If you really want more bundles and TraInn's limit is stopping you then find a way to work around it. Have a wife/girlfriend/relative/friend set up an account too. As long as you follow the ToS you should be good to go.

I did check out the site last night to see some of the newer offers and noticed that the DDR1 Bundle now shows up as the newest available game. I know that game had been up for a loooong time so its odd. Possibly they were doing some maintenance on the game list or preparing to add Madden? Possibly meaningless, but just something I noticed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by n8rockerasu

The OP is severely outdated. 90% of the information in it refers to offers that have long since been removed...which is fine. It gives us a history of the process. But new offers that Trainn has added (that people ARE doing) have no info.

Maybe for the next update we can have a new thread? What does everyone think? It's true that most of the offers on there are no longer available. I find it difficult to help a friend complete offers when alot of that stuff wasn't even on the site anymore.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Did you have to mail anything back? The offer seems to suggest that you'll get one in the mail ("and receive the Ultimate Search Guide book").[/QUOTE]

I didn't get anything in the mail, so I don't think you have too.

And I do agree a new thread is needed.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']If anyone else feels the same way then they should contact TraInn as well. I just don't think you are going to get much sympathy here if you already have received 10+ bundles, especially considering alot of people here waited months for their GHIII to arrive due to TraInn's poor planning/high demand for the bundle. If you really want more bundles and TraInn's limit is stopping you then find a way to work around it. Have a wife/girlfriend/relative/friend set up an account too. As long as you follow the ToS you should be good to go.

I did check out the site last night to see some of the newer offers and noticed that the DDR1 Bundle now shows up as the newest available game. I know that game had been up for a loooong time so its odd. Possibly they were doing some maintenance on the game list or preparing to add Madden? Possibly meaningless, but just something I noticed.[/quote]

Fair enough. I'm sorry if the last few pages got out of hand, but I was really just sick of backing down when being attacked. Enough of that though! You raise a good point. I really just wish Trainn would start offering collector's editions of other games, especially when some of them are only $70. This would be especially beneficial to the people who could care less about GH. You could make a strong argument that Madden is even more popular than GH, and this year's edition is huge! I can't believe they won't offer the CE.

[quote name='popemogoth']Maybe for the next update we can have a new thread? What does everyone think? It's true that most of the offers on there are no longer available. I find it difficult to help a friend complete offers when alot of that stuff wasn't even on the site anymore.[/quote]

I think that's a good idea. I guess I should be more specific though so no one gets the wrong idea. The actual first first post is perfect. There's so much good information about yourfree360games.com in that, you couldn't ask for anything more. But the second post, with the list of completed offers, has turned into a jumbled mess. I know Trainn doesn't add offers that often, but it hasn't been updated since late June, and the offers that have been added are just kinda thrown in there.

I'd suggest that for the next thread, we alphabetize the list or something to give it some structure. Also, there are a TON of offers not listed at all (and I know people have done these..and they've been discussed): Ultimate Search Guide, Identity Sweep 360, ColoPure, EyeMyCredit, Google SEO, Your Credit Report, Identity Truth, Lifelock, First Club Save, and Rising Star. That's a pretty substantial list.

Hey, I did the amazing web stores offer and got credited and I wanted to do the yahoo success center to get the other credit but does anyone know if theyre the same company and I cant get the credit using the same credit card?
and if so what else should I do? A good deal of the offers from the guide on the first page arent there anymore.

[quote name='bluecadet']Hey, I did the amazing web stores offer and got credited and I wanted to do the yahoo success center to get the other credit but does anyone know if theyre the same company and I cant get the credit using the same credit card?
and if so what else should I do? A good deal of the offers from the guide on the first page arent there anymore.[/quote]

Yes, I believe they are. The credit/identity offers are usually pretty good. I can't tell you exactly which one to do without breaking the ToS, but look into those. A couple of them are even listed on the first page (toward the bottom of the 2nd post)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I don't think it's offered much useful information for quite some time. The OP is severely outdated. 90% of the information in it refers to offers that have long since been removed...which is fine. It gives us a history of the process. But new offers that Trainn has added (that people ARE doing) have no info.

It would seem to me that in general, Rig has lost interest in keeping up with the goings on of Trainn...and I can't say that I blame them, as their service has been fizzling lately. But if we're not going to keep the thread updated, what IS it for?[/quote]

I'm not going to drudge through this and find my previous posts, but I have mentioned on several occasions that I will add information to the OP if people take the time to write a simple summary of the offer. And in fact, there are a number of offers listed that way in the second post, where people were kind enough to actually provide me this information.

Just because I'm not completing offers left and right anymore to post details on doesn't mean I have lost interest in this or their company...it simply means I haven't seen an offer I consider worthwhile to me.

I read through the thread, and answer questions that I still am knowledgeable about. But I'm not going to hunt through the thread piecing together offer details for people that won't write a simple summary about their experience. If I happened to have missed a few of those in here, then I apologize to the people that wrote them. Bickering over an issue that cannot be helped only increases the post count of this thing. Then, that ensures we get even more posts of "I looked over the last couple pages, but, what offer should I do?" posts.

Somebody can certainly make a new thread for this. Of course, I hope they're willing and able to keep up with it. Outside of completing a ton of offers that I really don't have interest in to keep the OP updated, I don't know what better information I myself can provide everyone.

But then, since 90% of my OP isn't helpful anymore, I then don't expect to see 90% (or more) of my OP in the next one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rig's right. Once you do an offer follow the format he did in the OP. He'll copy and paste it in there and all will be good. Maybe we can get the dead offers in a spoiler tag or something?

[quote name='munch']Maybe we can get the dead offers in a spoiler tag or something?[/quote]

Done.

If I missed one (left one in the spoiler that should be out front, let me know. Also, if I missed giving credit to somebody that completed the details, let me know on that as well. I think I got everything up there, but it doesn't hurt to make sure.

[quote name='Rig']I'm not going to drudge through this and find my previous posts, but I have mentioned on several occasions that I will add information to the OP if people take the time to write a simple summary of the offer. And in fact, there are a number of offers listed that way in the second post, where people were kind enough to actually provide me this information.

Just because I'm not completing offers left and right anymore to post details on doesn't mean I have lost interest in this or their company...it simply means I haven't seen an offer I consider worthwhile to me.

I read through the thread, and answer questions that I still am knowledgeable about. But I'm not going to hunt through the thread piecing together offer details for people that won't write a simple summary about their experience. If I happened to have missed a few of those in here, then I apologize to the people that wrote them. Bickering over an issue that cannot be helped only increases the post count of this thing. Then, that ensures we get even more posts of "I looked over the last couple pages, but, what offer should I do?" posts.

Somebody can certainly make a new thread for this. Of course, I hope they're willing and able to keep up with it. Outside of completing a ton of offers that I really don't have interest in to keep the OP updated, I don't know what better information I myself can provide everyone.

But then, since 90% of my OP isn't helpful anymore, I then don't expect to see 90% (or more) of my OP in the next one.[/quote]

And of course...here we go again. Why get so defensive? Did I not fucking say that I meant nothing against you? You act like I'm the only person who wishes the OP was more up to date. I know you've asked people to post info when they do offers, but that hasn't happened. I think it's a little ridiculous that you need the information spoon fed to you though. You've seen people talk about offers. I'm pretty sure there are even some recent ones you've completed yourself.

Regardless of the reason, the OP is out of date. That's nothing to get upset about. It just is. Nobody's trying to dethrone you as Godfather of the yourfree360games world, but it would be nice to have some info on the newer offers that's easy to find...not even so much as a "guide". But just to let people know which ones are not scams (because you know some of them can be pretty sketchy). But since we're going to make a big fucking deal out of it, here:

2-Day Slimdown
Cost: $4.84
Trial Duration: 17 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-854-9971
Hours: M-F 9:00am to 5:00pm CST
Special Notes: This is the same company as the Amazon Diet, and they only allow you to pay by giving them access to your checking account...

ColoPure
Cost: $5.95
Trial Duration: 20 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-692-8352
Hours: ???
Special Notes:

EyeMyCredit
Cost: FREE!
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-866-673-0140
Hours: M-F 6:00 AM - 6 PM PST, 8 AM - 5 PM PST on weekends
Special Notes:

First Club Save
Cost: $3.95
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-922-3615
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Company alleges that trial can be cancelled online, but you know how this goes.

Google SEO Supervisor
Cost: $1.95
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-497-4988
Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
Special Notes: Same company as eAuction, Increase My Margin, Quickbooks, and Yahoo Success Center. Must use a different credit card for future offers from this company!

Identity Sweep 360
Cost: $2.95
Cancellation Number: 1-800-511-9165
Hours: M-F ???
Special Notes:

Identity Truth
Cost: $9.99
Trial Duration; 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-684-1336
Hours: 24/7
Special Notes: The "trial" is actually just a one month membership, but it's still only $9.99.

Lifelock
Cost: $10
Cancellation Number: 1-800-543-3562
Hours: 24/7
Special Notes: The "trial" is actually just a one month membership, but it's still only $10.

Rising Star
Cost: $4.83 (plus return shipping)
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: 1-866-475-5733 (or 1-866-441-8416)
Hours: M-F 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM MST, Saturday 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM MST
Special Notes: You have to get an RMA and send back the product to cancel.

Ultimate Search Guide
Cost: $1.95
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-706-5212
Hours: M-F 5am to 11pm CST
Special Notes:

Your Credit Report
Cost: FREE! (for 72 hours) / $2.49 for 7 additional days
Trial Duration: 3 days / 10 days
Cancellation Number: 1-866-592-6443
Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST
Special Notes:

[quote name='Rig']Done.

If I missed one (left one in the spoiler that should be out front, let me know. Also, if I missed giving credit to somebody that completed the details, let me know on that as well. I think I got everything up there, but it doesn't hurt to make sure.[/quote]

Amazing Web Stores is still active

I think Rig's general info in the Op is more than helpful. It's just we as a community need to chip in and help the guy update some of the offers. Other than that everything is a go.

[quote name='popemogoth']I think Rig's general info in the Op is more than helpful. It's just we as a community need to chip in and help the guy update some of the offers. Other than that everything is a go.[/quote]

well sorry, I had to give the guy a kick in the pants. He needed it. He'll thank me for it later, hahaha.

Updating the OP.

I'm done replying to these "issues" after this. My PM box is relatively empty though, if necessary.

but it would be nice to have some info on the newer offers that's easy to find...not even so much as a "guide".

So, it's too much work for people interested in some offers to go through the thread, but I'm expected to piece together 20 posts to come up with information for the OP for them? Very few of those even list a cancellation number, or price. Most just say "X offer went through, but hasn't credited."

I'm pretty sure there are even some recent ones you've completed yourself.

You have access to my account? Because last I checked, all of the offers I have done have information in the OP. And the more recent ones I completed were after people were kind enough to take a couple minutes to post their experience with an offer (and those details are in the OP too).

The only real reason I replied to your post in the first place is because you made it sound (and pretty much put) that I had lost interest in Trainn. I field a ton of questions each week regarding this stuff, and people have even added me on XBL to ask me a question or two. And I'm happy to help them. I haven't lost interest in any of it.

Again, I'm not posting anymore on the issue. I'll still add information to the OP when people give me something worthwhile to post. And anybody can make a new thread, at anytime. PM me if you want.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Yes, I believe they are. The credit/identity offers are usually pretty good. I can't tell you exactly which one to do without breaking the ToS, but look into those. A couple of them are even listed on the first page (toward the bottom of the 2nd post)[/quote]

Well the problem with the credit offers is that Im using a debit card. I see now I mentioned credit card in my original post. Id imagine those credit offers wont work with a debit card and I have no access to a credit card. I may try one anyway though.

Has anyone else had plroblems receiving credit from Blockbuster? I signed up for the trial on June, 30th and I made an MCR a week later but I have still not received credit.
Also, has anyone else gone through mywebrewards.com to get a PS3? I am in the middle of the process (which works almost exactly like yf360g.com) and I was wondering if anyone else has tried this site. Its seems really easy, and I wanted to make sure that I am doing it right:)
Keep working hard for free stuff, my fellow FREEballers!

[quote name='ReaperHybrid']Has anyone else had plroblems receiving credit from Blockbuster? I signed up for the trial on June, 30th and I made an MCR a week later but I have still not received credit.
Also, has anyone else gone through mywebrewards.com to get a PS3? I am in the middle of the process (which works almost exactly like yf360g.com) and I was wondering if anyone else has tried this site. Its seems really easy, and I wanted to make sure that I am doing it right:)
Keep working hard for free stuff, my fellow FREEballers![/quote]

Are you using a debit card like paypal or a prepaid card. I haven't had a successful transaction in ages. It seems like the only way an offer will go through is a credit card. So you might wanna check on that.

Blockbuster was a MCR for me.

And thanks for everything you've been doing Rig. I agree that it's not your job to dig through posts to figure out cancellation #'s etc. when you haven't done the offer. This thread has helped me a lot, and I'm sure it will help a lot of people in the future.

So let's say that you already completed an offer(emusic) for another free stuff site. Can you sign up with a different email and still receive the credit for offers?

Well to be safe it's best to try and use different e-mail + credit card.

Change your name and address, if you can.

Example:
My name is Tom. I can put Tom, Tommy, Thomas.

My street is a "Drive" so I can put "Dr" or "Drive".
I live in an apartment, so I can put Apt or Apartment.

See what I mean?
e-mail address + credit card + name/addy as different as possible

[quote name='chewster777']So let's say that you already completed an offer(emusic) for another free stuff site. Can you sign up with a different email and still receive the credit for offers?[/quote]

Pretty risky because of Trainn catches you they could delete your account.

bread's done
Back