Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='NateNinja']Pretty risky because of Trainn catches you they could delete your account.[/quote]Hmm... I guess it's not worth the risk then. Thanks for the warning.

[quote name='chewster777']Hmm... I guess it's not worth the risk then. Thanks for the warning.[/quote]

I'd toss my vote in with the others; it's a small risk to do so.

I have actually done offers across freebie sites before, and haven't had a problem. But, I used a different email and address combination, as lilboo mentioned. Pretty sure I used the same credit card each time though.

If anything, I think they'd remove the credit from your account, without outright banning you. It happened to me in a similar circumstance.

Don't even try they are anal about home ip. I didnt know this beforehand and had 2 friends sign up and complete offers on my computer and they both got banned.

[quote name='popemogoth']Don't even try they are anal about home ip. I didnt know this beforehand and had 2 friends sign up and complete offers on my computer and they both got banned.[/quote]

True. Don't try to repeat the same offers with Trainn...especially at the same IP address. That's just asking for a banning.

However, they wouldn't have his IP address if he never completed the offer with Trainn originally. If he (for example) completed Blockbuster with some other freebie company, he could almost certainly repeat Blockbuster with Trainn.

Still, it is a risk, so proceed at your own risk.

for returning things to amazon, how much (approx) is it to ship the GH bundle back? wondering if it's worth my while to do it. i need more points and a play and charge kit and $100 gc could get me more. :)

[quote name='hopeunknown']for returning things to amazon, how much (approx) is it to ship the GH bundle back? wondering if it's worth my while to do it. i need more points and a play and charge kit and $100 gc could get me more. :)[/quote]

It costed me $10 to ship it DHL. Could have been less but i used the same box that i got with GH:A to ship it

[quote name='hopeunknown']for returning things to amazon, how much (approx) is it to ship the GH bundle back? wondering if it's worth my while to do it. i need more points and a play and charge kit and $100 gc could get me more. :)[/quote]

It didn't cost me anything. They paid for shipping.

[quote name='Rig']It didn't cost me anything. They paid for shipping.[/quote]
Yeah, uhhhh...they pay for return shipping :applause:

So I returned an item for the first time to amazon and I feel like I'm being screwed. Its been awhile now since I sent the package to them. I emailed them to find out the status and this is what they are asking for, please if anyone can help me with this information I would be very appreciative:
the name, e-mail address, and phone number of the person who placed the order, as well as the item name(s).

[quote name='Moose_Man']So I returned an item for the first time to amazon and I feel like I'm being screwed. Its been awhile now since I sent the package to them. I emailed them to find out the status and this is what they are asking for, please if anyone can help me with this information I would be very appreciative:
the name, e-mail address, and phone number of the person who placed the order, as well as the item name(s).[/quote]

Sounds like they are either having problems locating your return, or they (for whatever reason) don't believe you.

Did you the email you sent to Amazon have the item number and such in it?

Since I don't think you will be able to obtain the above information, you could either try writing a new email to Amazon (which could get you a new rep), or, simply state it was from an online company (Transcendent Innovations).

Moose Man, Do you have the order number? I recently went through the same thing you are and I did not have the order number. I was able to get the order number by going onto the Amazon Gift Return page, and clicking my cursor in the empty box where you type your order number. The cookies on my computer had saved the order number and a pop-up appeared with the order number in it (similar to when your name pops-up automatically when you are completing a form online.

[quote name='popemogoth']Speaking of Amazon I woke up this morning to a nice email with a gift code for $104[/QUOTE]

Way to go!

Firstly I tried what reaperhybrid said, and oddly it didnt save that info. My browser usually does save that kind of data too, sigh.

So I am doing what rig said. Im gonna email them again and see what happens. I did send the packing slip with the return so I have no way of knowing/remembering what the order number is.

[quote name='popemogoth']Speaking of Amazon I woke up this morning to a nice email with a gift code for $104[/quote]

Its like a mini Christmas :)

I just got my shipping confirmation for Soul Caliber 4. :D

can any body tell me whats the percentage of GH bundles being shipped from amazon is it all or just a few? I might get that next to return but don't wanna be left with a GH game I don't want.

so are the amazon returns working again then? i returned a couple of guitar hero II bundles back to amazon last year and only got return credit for the first one. i had to email trainn and just pick a different game since amazon said they sent the second bundle's refund back to trainn. if i order guitar hero aerosmith and return it will i get the amazon credit?

Last edited by a moderator:
41down it's worth a try, because at this point depending on the situation who knows what will happen. As for my Amazon return this is my first time getting credit for a returned item and now I'm debating on what i should use it on. I'm tempted to just spend it all today but there is nothing that i truly want besides cash.

Anyone else have problems getting First Club Save to credit? MCR doesn't seem to be approving any time soon, as it's been at least 2 weeks since I submitted it.

Just an update on my amazon fiasco. I guess all that email pestering worked or something cause I just got credit for $114. Thanks to everyone for the help. Now time to hit up amazon and buy a much needed new microwave lol.

Well my
other
account got banned. I never received any e-mail about it, but I really can't figure out how they figured it out. My
first
account is still good, though. The only thing that I did was send back Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. Surely that's not it.

I ordered a game that allegedly shipped before my account was closed. It's been 10 days since they allegedly sent it. Do you think I'm going to see it?

Hey guys,

I really took a break from this site for awhile but now I wanted to get back into it. Just had a quick question.
Around the time I took a break alot of the prepaid visas and mastercards were not working on these websites anymore. My question was have things changed? Are these new offers giving you the ability to use these pre paid CC's???

[quote name='munch']Well my
other
account got banned. I never received any e-mail about it, but I really can't figure out how they figured it out. My
first
account is still good, though. The only thing that I did was send back Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. Surely that's not it.

I ordered a game that allegedly shipped before my account was closed. It's been 10 days since they allegedly sent it. Do you think I'm going to see it?[/quote]

2 of my friends had their accounts banned after they received shipping confirmation and still received their games. I didn't think they would get them because I ordered a game after they did and received it before them. However, you should still get it since you received the shipping email. Some dates as a reference for you:

Shipping confirmation: July 11
Account banned: July 13
Game received: July 21

That's 10 days so you should see it soon.

Good luck.

-tf

[quote name='41down']so are the amazon returns working again then? i returned a couple of guitar hero II bundles back to amazon last year and only got return credit for the first one. i had to email trainn and just pick a different game since amazon said they sent the second bundle's refund back to trainn. if i order guitar hero aerosmith and return it will i get the amazon credit?[/quote]

What would you say to Trainn after returning the item and not getting the credit? Like, what would be a proper excuse as to why you returned your earned item?

I'm cancelling USG right now. I called only 1 phone number[the one one this thread].
The total phone call took 3 minutes to do, very easy, no hassle or anything. I got my credit, and I need one more to get my game

[quote name='telefase']2 of my friends had their accounts banned after they received shipping confirmation and still received their games. I didn't think they would get them because I ordered a game after they did and received it before them. However, you should still get it since you received the shipping email. Some dates as a reference for you:

Shipping confirmation: July 11
Account banned: July 13
Game received: July 21

That's 10 days so you should see it soon.

Good luck.

-tf[/QUOTE]

That's good to know. I hope I still get it. I have my doubts, though.

[quote name='munch']That's good to know. I hope I still get it. I have my doubts, though.[/quote]

You didn't ever sign-on at the wrong location with the accounts? (Sign into the home one at your apartment.) Did you have the Amazon return shipped to the second accounts' address, or to your original (first) address?

If none of that, that is strange.

[quote name='Rig']You didn't ever sign-on at the wrong location with the accounts? (Sign into the home one at your apartment.) Did you have the Amazon return shipped to the second accounts' address, or to your original (first) address?

If none of that, that is strange.[/QUOTE]

That's what's bugging me. I really can't figure out what I did wrong. I never signed-on at the wrong location. I made sure of it. My first order, the one I returned (Guitar Hero), was sent to my address I set it up with. My second order, Scene-It, was sent to my parent's house, which was not affiliated with either account.

*edit* now that I think about it, I did sign in at a variety of coffee shops since I didn't have a home connection. Could that be the problem? Surely not since I do the same thing with my other account.

I'm still hoping it's just slow shipping and my Scene-It that was shipped to my parent's house gets here. It was allegedly shipped on the 19th, so it's been 11 days. I've had it take longer for things before, so it may get here.

[quote name='munch']That's what's bugging me. I really can't figure out what I did wrong. I never signed-on at the wrong location. I made sure of it. My first order, the one I returned (Guitar Hero), was sent to my address I set it up with. My second order, Scene-It, was sent to my parent's house, which was not affiliated with either account.

*edit* now that I think about it, I did sign in at a variety of coffee shops since I didn't have a home connection. Could that be the problem? Surely not since I do the same thing with my other account.

I'm still hoping it's just slow shipping and my Scene-It that was shipped to my parent's house gets here. It was allegedly shipped on the 19th, so it's been 11 days. I've had it take longer for things before, so it may get here.[/quote]

I wouldn't think the coffee shops would mess it up either...unless there were a multitude of people signing in under those IP's (highly unlikely).

Can you get into the account and send a support ticket? If you can, I would send them one, asking why you were banned, and what the status is of the last order that was sent.

The only time I had issues with them was when I tried to create my own MCR. That is, an offer didn't credit that I legitimately completed, and they wouldn't send me a welcome email (they had on my first account). So, I used the full headers, and replaced the IP's and such with my current ones.

I guess they found me out when they contacted the company, and the last game that I had ordered was cancelled on the account. When I inquired as to what happened via support ticket, they said I signed up for the same offer and that this was my one warning. (The next time would be a banning.)

[quote name='Rig']I wouldn't think the coffee shops would mess it up either...unless there were a multitude of people signing in under those IP's (highly unlikely).

Can you get into the account and send a support ticket? If you can, I would send them one, asking why you were banned, and what the status is of the last order that was sent.

The only time I had issues with them was when I tried to create my own MCR. That is, an offer didn't credit that I legitimately completed, and they wouldn't send me a welcome email (they had on my first account). So, I used the full headers, and replaced the IP's and such with my current ones.

I guess they found me out when they contacted the company, and the last game that I had ordered was cancelled on the account. When I inquired as to what happened via support ticket, they said I signed up for the same offer and that this was my one warning. (The next time would be a banning.)[/QUOTE]

Well, I found out today that I was banned by trying to log into that account to see what was up. I did this from my parent's house, which is where I had the second game shipped. I couldn't do anything inside of the account. I immediately said, "oh shit!" and logged into my primary account to see if that was still active. I kind of regret doing that since there is now a record of me logging into both accounts from the same IP address. Will I be ok?

I'm toying around with sending them an e-mail from my new account to see what happened. I kind of don't want to because I'm afraid to open up the can of worms. Should I e-mail them and ask, with them potentially saying you have 2 accounts, we're going to ban both of them?

[quote name='munch']Well, I found out today that I was banned by trying to log into that account to see what was up. I did this from my parent's house, which is where I had the second game shipped. I couldn't do anything inside of the account. I immediately said, "oh shit!" and logged into my primary account to see if that was still active. I kind of regret doing that since there is now a record of me logging into both accounts from the same IP address. Will I be ok?

I'm toying around with sending them an e-mail from my new account to see what happened. I kind of don't want to because I'm afraid to open up the can of worms. Should I e-mail them and ask, with them potentially saying you have 2 accounts, we're going to ban both of them?[/quote]

If you still plan on using the "good" account, I probably wouldn't rock the boat.

In the past, I didn't particularly care if either/both of my accounts were banned; as I didn't have much else I could do with them.

But if you can still complete offers and so forth, I wouldn't risk it.

I still have 2 games that I can get on the primary account, so I'll probably just let this one go. Who knows, maybe Scene It will show up tomorrow and everything will be fine. I still would like to know why my account got banned.

So what comes out in August? Wonder what/if I should get a few credits ready. Soul Calibur IV was the most recent game since GTA IV

[quote name='lilboo']So what comes out in August? Wonder what/if I should get a few credits ready. Soul Calibur IV was the most recent game since GTA IV[/quote]

Madden
Mercenaries 2

And then at the very beginning of September...

Viva Pinata 2

I think those are the biggest releases coming in the next month. They might add Rock Band 2 next update as well, but we'll see...

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Madden
Mercenaries 2

And then at the very beginning of September...

Viva Pinata 2

I think those are the biggest releases coming in the next month. They might add Rock Band 2 next update as well, but we'll see...
[/QUOTE]

No mention for Too Human, Tales of Vesperia, or Infinite Undiscovery???

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Is the update tonight? If so, what time?[/quote]

They probably won't update for another two weeks or so. It's usually mid-month before they update.

[quote name='Rig']They probably won't update for another two weeks or so. It's usually mid-month before they update.[/quote]

They probably put stuff up at the first of the month, or at the very least Madden.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']So we can't get madden?[/quote]

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']They probably put stuff up at the first of the month, or at the very least Madden.[/quote]

*shrugs*

I'm only going by what they've done in the past. And what they do is usually update only once per month...and it's almost always the second week of the month.

If anybody has recently emailed them asking, they may have a better answer for you.

I contacted Trainn about the CE of Madden again, and they responded yesterday. This is what they said:

The next site update will occur tomorrow, July 30th.

The version of Madden 09 offered on our site will be the standard version.

So there ya go...

Trainn indeed followed through with what they wrote, and updated:

NHL 2K9
NHL 09
Madden NFL 09
Tiger Woods 09
Too Human: Part 1
Smash Court 3
Baja: Edge of Control
NFL Head Coach 2009
FaceBreaker
World in Conflict: Soviet Assault
TNA Impact!
Infinite Undiscovery
Mercenaries 2

[quote name='Rig']Trainn indeed followed through with what they wrote, and updated:

NHL 09
Madden NFL 09
Tiger Woods 09
Too Human: Part 1
Smash Court 3
Baja: Edge of Control
NFL Head Coach 2009
FaceBreaker
World in Conflict: Soviet Assault
TNA Impact!
Infinite Undiscovery
Mercenaries 2[/QUOTE]

Sigh, I wonder why Tales of Vesperia wasn't included, especially since it comes out before some of the games on that list like Infinite Undiscovery. Guess I'm going to have to e-mail Trainn about it (I'd encourage any other interested parties to do the same).

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Sigh, I wonder why Tales of Vesperia wasn't included, especially since it comes out before some of the games on that list like Infinite Undiscovery. Guess I'm going to have to e-mail Trainn about it (I'd encourage any other interested parties to do the same).[/quote]

I'll gladly email them as well about that one. I'm looking forward to Tales of Vesperia as a 360 exclusive RPG.

bread's done
Back