Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Well the two Video Professor charges are still there. But my Credit did come in, so I went ahead and ordered the GH3 Bundle earlier.

Hopefully that one charge will come off, but even if it doesn't, a free $15 to spend to get a copy of GH3 is a good deal in my book.

[quote name='shieryda']Watch out for Easy Grant Finder; they sign you up for 2 other offers w/ 14-day and 21-day trials.

Sounds like a great deal, if you remember to cancel all 3.

Easy Grant Finder
7 day trial
$1.99 for shipping of software
800-487-6815[/quote]
do you call that one # to cancel all 3?

I tried signing up for YourCreditReport.com and I got stuck on the page where you have to make your Username and Password. It kept telling me that I had to agree to the terms and agreements by clicking on the checkbox next to the agreement, but there WAS NO CHECKBOX.

Ugh. So, I had to simply exit out. Upon trying to register again, it wouldn't let me because I have an "active account." They better not try to charge me for this shit. I notice that I have a pending payment of a dollar right now. If I call tomorrow and get this cancelled, will Trainn ban me?

[quote name='SoulReaver']do you call that one # to cancel all 3?[/quote]

I believe that there's at least 2 numbers, but I'll know more tomorrow when I call to cancel EGF.

I have still not received Credit for the Blockbuster offer that I completed on 6-30-08 and I filed a MCR for the offer as soon as I could. I emailed Trainn and I have not received a response and I made a support ticket, but it was closed with no explanation. What should I do? Wait it out?

I ordered my guitar hero Aerosmith on 7/30 and it went down in price today to $80.

My question is if I sent it back now which price would I get????\

Thanks guys

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']I ordered my guitar hero Aerosmith on 7/30 and it went down in price today to $80.

My question is if I sent it back now which price would I get????\

Thanks guys[/quote]

You get a refund for the amount that trainn paid when they ordered it.

To cancel, call 800-487-6815. You can cancel this offer and the 2 other piggy-backs with one phone call. You will get 3 separate cancel confirmation numbers, though (1 for each offer).:)

Thank you, shieryda. I added the information to the OP.

If anybody happens to get their phone hours, I will add them to the OP as well.

Has anyone here ever gotten more than 1 credit for an offer by mistake?? Did Trainn ever catch their mistake? Just curious because that just happened to me....

What bothered me about Easy Grant Finder's Terms and Conditions was the part that read, they are able to contact you via phone and email regardless of cancelling or being on the national do not call registry. It gives them essentially free reign for them and their partners to telemarket you.

[quote name='macjz212']Has anyone here ever gotten more than 1 credit for an offer by mistake?? Did Trainn ever catch their mistake? Just curious because that just happened to me....[/quote]

Yes, it has been mentioned in here a few times. It seems that they always correct the mistake...usually after you try and order a game with them. I believe one person did say their friend got a game with the mistaken credit, but most I believe have said they had it removed.

Use a k7.net phone number or a fake phone number if you are uncomfortable given it out (which you should be!). I personally use a k7 number for the offers, but I get wacky faxes (maybe by mistake, but who knows) and "you have been "pre-approved" messages (once every week or so, enough to be annoying if it was on my phone).

Sorry for the double post, but I feel this warrants a new post:

Should we consider getting user names of people on CAG who have used TRAINN and gotten something? It'd make it a lot easier for us to get referrals and show the unbelievers that it isn't a scam.

[quote name='GuardianE']I tried signing up for YourCreditReport.com and I got stuck on the page where you have to make your Username and Password. It kept telling me that I had to agree to the terms and agreements by clicking on the checkbox next to the agreement, but there WAS NO CHECKBOX.

Ugh. So, I had to simply exit out. Upon trying to register again, it wouldn't let me because I have an "active account." They better not try to charge me for this shit. I notice that I have a pending payment of a dollar right now. If I call tomorrow and get this cancelled, will Trainn ban me?[/quote]

I had the same thing happen to me this morning and then got credit about 4 hours later. I plan on just calling them and canceling in five days.

If I reactivate an old Netflix membership but use the offer link will I get credit for it?

EDIT: Never mind they already responded to my email. You have to be a first time member. Just in case anyone else needed to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rig']Thank you, shieryda. I added the information to the OP.

If anybody happens to get their phone hours, I will add them to the OP as well.[/quote]

9AM-9PM, EST.

I signed up for the Amazing Web Deals offer and got the instant credit. I also went through with the Book of the Month club (which is supposed to be instant credit as well) but didn't receive credit. I'll hold out the 7 days until I can submit a credit request. :(

Anyone else received credit for the Book of the Month Club? Did it instant credit? Thanks.

Bad experience with Easy Grant Finder today. Got a call from them and they wanted to confirm my account. They said the call would be recorded. They started off by confirming my name, address, and last 8 digits of my Visa. Then:

EGF: "Now, to confirm that you are over 18, can you give me your date of birth?"

Me: "Actually, I'm not over 18."

EGF: "..........um...um....ok....well then thank you for your time."

Me: "Well, do I get a refund for my $2?"

EGF: "uhhh......um, hold on a sec. *click*"

They just hung up on me. While at first I had a laugh, I'm kinda worried now. I haven't been credited and I have been charged already. Is there any way for me to receive a refund, while at the same time receiving credit from Trainn?

[quote name='SoulReaver']Bad experience with Easy Grant Finder today. Got a call from them and they wanted to confirm my account. They said the call would be recorded. They started off by confirming my name, address, and last 8 digits of my Visa. Then:

EGF: "Now, to confirm that you are over 18, can you give me your date of birth?"

Me: "Actually, I'm not over 18."

EGF: "..........um...um....ok....well then thank you for your time."

Me: "Well, do I get a refund for my $2?"

EGF: "uhhh......um, hold on a sec. *click*"

They just hung up on me. While at first I had a laugh, I'm kinda worried now. I haven't been credited and I have been charged already. Is there any way for me to receive a refund, while at the same time receiving credit from Trainn?[/quote]

I don't believe that you're entitled to a refund. That $1.98 charge was for shipping...

[quote name='Rig']Yes, it has been mentioned in here a few times. It seems that they always correct the mistake...usually after you try and order a game with them. I believe one person did say their friend got a game with the mistaken credit, but most I believe have said they had it removed.[/quote]

Cool. Hopefully I'll be a lucky one. Once my other MCR goes through I'll try

By the way, Easy Grant Finder doesn't e-mail you cancellation confirmations. They give you 3 separate confirmation numbers over the phone when you call to cancel the 3 trial offers.:D

[quote name='shieryda']I don't believe that you're entitled to a refund. That $1.98 charge was for shipping...[/quote]
Ah I see. I have another question then. When you file an MCR, you need to give them the email that you got from the offer. Well, I have not received an email from EGF. Does this mean I won't be able to receive a credit (unless it eventually credits me itself)?

[quote name='scout12']I had the same thing happen to me this morning and then got credit about 4 hours later. I plan on just calling them and canceling in five days.[/quote]

Yep, it happened to me too. I suppose I can hold off and wait it out, then. I'll get charged a little (like $2), but as long as I get to keep that credit, I have no problems with that.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Ah I see. I have another question then. When you file an MCR, you need to give them the email that you got from the offer. Well, I have not received an email from EGF. Does this mean I won't be able to receive a credit (unless it eventually credits me itself)?[/quote]

Yes, you need to prove to them that you signed up for the offer by sending the e-mail confirmation with headers. Otherwise, the MCR won't do much good. Did you wait 2 weeks before filing the MCR?

[quote name='ReaperHybrid']Is there a way to track an order from Amazon that is sent from yfree360g.com ?[/quote]

You could try contacting TRAINN to get a tracking number.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Ah I see. I have another question then. When you file an MCR, you need to give them the email that you got from the offer. Well, I have not received an email from EGF. Does this mean I won't be able to receive a credit (unless it eventually credits me itself)?[/quote]

Here's what the OP suggests:

What if I received no email from the trial company?
CAG galvatron2k1 had this to say:

Send the company an e-mail requesting the following information (by e-mail):
  • member/account ID
  • product/service ordered
  • date of sign-up
I had asked Trainn about this before (as I never got a confirmation from Increase My Margin) and this is what they need to process the MCR. Once the company sends you this information back, paste the e-mail in the MCR request with full headers as you would normally do with a confirmation e-mail.

I have a question in one of the new offers chamonix you pay 4.95 for and they say if you cancel the trial and return the products you wont be charged but i have a question if you have to pay for shipping or not? If not how?

Ah, thanks a lot. [quote name='GuardianE']Here's what the OP suggests:

What if I received no email from the trial company?
CAG galvatron2k1 had this to say:

Send the company an e-mail requesting the following information (by e-mail):
  • member/account ID
  • product/service ordered
  • date of sign-up
I had asked Trainn about this before (as I never got a confirmation from Increase My Margin) and this is what they need to process the MCR. Once the company sends you this information back, paste the e-mail in the MCR request with full headers as you would normally do with a confirmation e-mail.[/quote]

I just realized I have a lot of offers on my click history that I didn't complete the offer for whatever reason. I clicked through to them to see the cost/cancellation info. Does this adversely affect my account in any way?

[quote name='FluxDF']I just realized I have a lot of offers on my click history that I didn't complete the offer for whatever reason. I clicked through to them to see the cost/cancellation info. Does this adversely affect my account in any way?[/quote]

I can't imagine it would. But it might make it a little more difficult to keep track of which click corresponds to which offer you've completed. As long as you keep track of that, I don't think it would be an issue.

[quote name='cheapass101']I have a question in one of the new offers chamonix you pay 4.95 for and they say if you cancel the trial and return the products you wont be charged but i have a question if you have to pay for shipping or not? If not how?[/quote]

I'm sure it means you won't be charged their membership price. The $4.95 is probably shipping/handling that you won't get back. And to return the product, you have to pay for your own shipping.

(This is just speaking from experience with other offers. I haven't actually read the terms from that particular offer.)

[quote name='FluxDF']I just realized I have a lot of offers on my click history that I didn't complete the offer for whatever reason. I clicked through to them to see the cost/cancellation info. Does this adversely affect my account in any way?[/quote]

Nah. I have clicked tons of offers, and have never had a problem. Just make sure you know which one is which, if you ever have to file an MCR for a particular offer.

I want to do the book of the month club but I can't find 5 titles I want on the limited selection they give on the first page. How can you browse the rest of the catalog?

I just got my Guitar Hero Aerosmith. Hurray. But I noticed on Amazon, the price is $79.99. And the game was overnighted. And they said they shipped a week ago. Something tells me that they've been watching for a cheaper price.

With that said, I fear that returning GH:A will just result in ~$85 credit instead of the same $100+ you guys have been getting. Anyone notice the $80 price but still returned for full? If not, I'll probably send it off instead of credit.

Perhaps a fluke, but I just called to cancel EyeMyCredit, and they informed me that I was actually signed up for TWO programs. I requested to cancel both of them and the lady kindly let me do so. Also, I was NOT charged the $1 that is mentioned in the OP, even though I signed up several days ago.

Otherwise, it was a great offer that credited on its own within twenty-four hours.

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']I want to do the book of the month club but I can't find 5 titles I want on the limited selection they give on the first page. How can you browse the rest of the catalog?[/quote]

I had to just reload their main page to get other selections. I also could not locate a registration form from the page directed to by yf360g.com. I also have yet to receive the credit (which is listed as instant). I dunno if its because I left the page or what. I didn't get another instant credit today until hours later. Maybe the Book Club will show up also.

Anyone have success with Hydroderm? What about Easy Grant Finder? I just did the Easy Grant Finder...:pray:..possibly bout to do Hydroderm.

[quote name='lilboo']Anyone have success with Hydroderm? What about Easy Grant Finder? I just did the Easy Grant Finder...:pray:..possibly bout to do Hydroderm.[/quote]

Hydroderm is going to be an MCR for me, but I did get a confirmation email. Also got a cancellation email and just sent the package back to them today.

Hi all, I just moved, got new Visa too so I'm prob ready to try this site again. Has it gotten better since a few months ago when I was here and the offers sucked.

reading through some of the thread again to get ideas on credits.. Is the OP updated from most recent at top or bottom? I'm gonna try amazon web deals first and any suggestions on another? Is it still one offer=one credit? Finally.. are shipping times still horrible or have they sped that up?

Does anyone remember if when checking out the item you've earned, does it ask you to input the address?

I just checked my profile and I must have put in the wrong state, so I'm worried that they shipped the item to a place that doesn't exist. :( But I thought I remembered putting in another address when claiming my reward.

I must have clicked off the dropdown instead of on it or something.

[quote name='aznguyen316']Hi all, I just moved, got new Visa too so I'm prob ready to try this site again. Has it gotten better since a few months ago when I was here and the offers sucked.

reading through some of the thread again to get ideas on credits.. Is the OP updated from most recent at top or bottom? I'm gonna try amazon web deals first and any suggestions on another? Is it still one offer=one credit? Finally.. are shipping times still horrible or have they sped that up?[/quote]

I had been putting the newer ones at the bottom, but after the recent change, it's now alphabetical by name. Still one offer/one credit, and shipping times have greatly improved in the last month or so.

[quote name='GuardianE']Does anyone remember if when checking out the item you've earned, does it ask you to input the address?
[/quote]

It does ask for your address again, when you select an item to use your credits on.

If you think you made a mistake, it's best to send them an email and tell them. You may be able to get to them before they ship it out.

[quote name='Rig']
It does ask for your address again, when you select an item to use your credits on.

If you think you made a mistake, it's best to send them an email and tell them. You may be able to get to them before they ship it out.[/quote]

Thanks for putting my mind at ease. I'm almost certain that I put in the right address when asked for the shipping address, but then again I was sure I'd chosen the right state for my registration so :roll:.

I would email them, but I just emailed them about the order and about an MCR. I don't want to hassle them, especially when they might be able to rectify any issues based on the first email I sent. That, and both of my items have already been shipped (one over a week ago and the other a few days ago). I'm guessing that if I did put in the wrong address, they're long gone.

[quote name='Rig']Hydroderm is going to be an MCR for me, but I did get a confirmation email. Also got a cancellation email and just sent the package back to them today.[/quote]

Did you have to pay for return shipping? And are you supposed to be refunded the original amount that you paid upon completing the offer?

Thanks.

[quote name='GuardianE']Thanks for putting my mind at ease. I'm almost certain that I put in the right address when asked for the shipping address, but then again I was sure I'd chosen the right state for my registration so :roll:.

I would email them, but I just emailed them about the order and about an MCR. I don't want to hassle them, especially when they might be able to rectify any issues based on the first email I sent. That, and both of my items have already been shipped (one over a week ago and the other a few days ago). I'm guessing that if I did put in the wrong address, they're long gone.[/quote]

Same thing happened to me when I registered. One day I checked my account and for some reason it had the wrong state down too. I wonder if it's just a glitch in their system? I managed to catch it before they shipped my game though so I'm no help to you there.

Signed up for the Colopure trial couple weeks ago. Got my trial today and called in to cancel the trial. The guy who "helped" me kept insisting to try the product before canceling it. I then said I would call the BBB and they would handle them if he won't cancel my trial. He then said your trial has been canceled thank you for scamming. HE LITERALLY SAID THAT. I'm not sure what to do as I haven't gotten an email saying my trial was canceled.

Hey, is doing the amazon and yahoo offers the easiest, cheapest and fastest ones to do plus fast crediting, cause i might be interested in this.

Just got my GH aerosmith bundle in the mail. It was ordered August 5th, but it is only worth $80 right now. Anyone know how much it was worth on August 5th haha? Hopefully I can get the max credit out of it. If not it will only be $95 but oh well. BTW, on the Grant Master offer, you need to cancel 3 accounts correct? Because on my account it looks like I only am signed up for 2 and that the 3rd was is optional to sign up for.

bread's done
Back