Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='j1mb07']How easy is it to return the games to amazon for a credit? Does it work? If so I might get the Aerosmith bundle and return it instead of getting SoulCalibur IV[/quote]

Take a look at the OP, and read around a few pages in here. Some people successfully return stuff to Amazon, some have had problems in the past. Some minor, some major. If you know what you're doing, most likely it would be fine.

the free credit check, consumer direct etc, are these considered credit checks done by ME as in myself? I read these are "soft pulls" that do not hurt credit. Or is this considered a check by someone else "hard pull" in which 3 points are deducted from score.

Okay, I ordered a Halo 3 Headset and was told that it shipped on July 28th and I've yet to receive it... I emailed them and got a response that they received my email (an autoresponse), but nothing from thei customer service. This was about 10 business days ago or so. Two days ago, I sent a support ticket and have still not received anything...

Should I be concerned?

[quote name='aznguyen316']the free credit check, consumer direct etc, are these considered credit checks done by ME as in myself? I read these are "soft pulls" that do not hurt credit. Or is this considered a check by someone else "hard pull" in which 3 points are deducted from score.[/quote]

I was always curious to this as well. The only thing that stopped me from completing those offers was that maybe my credit score could be lowered. If anybody knows what's what, please let us know.

[quote name='GuardianE']Okay, I ordered a Halo 3 Headset and was told that it shipped on July 28th and I've yet to receive it... I emailed them and got a response that they received my email (an autoresponse), but nothing from thei customer service. This was about 10 business days ago or so. Two days ago, I sent a support ticket and have still not received anything...

Should I be concerned?[/quote]

Support tickets (for me) usually took about three or four days. Still, I'd send another email, and hope for a genuine response. I never thought twice about sending multiple emails to them.

Outside of another go-round of emails and waiting on the support ticket, I don't think there's much else you can do.

[quote name='Rig']I was always curious to this as well. The only thing that stopped me from completing those offers was that maybe my credit score could be lowered. If anybody knows what's what, please let us know.
[/quote]

I found this information on the web.

Hard inquiries – this could affect your FICO score.
• Credit report pulls by a mortgage company or a bank
• Application for a credit card
• Application for a car
• Application for a bank loan

Soft inquiries – This does not affect your FICO score
• Pulling your own credit report
• Having a creditor whom you already have credit with pull your credit report
• Credit checks by prospective employers

From this, I get that it is a soft inquiry, the offers, so it won't hurt. I may do one as they seem to report instantly.

[quote name='Rig']Support tickets (for me) usually took about three or four days. Still, I'd send another email, and hope for a genuine response. I never thought twice about sending multiple emails to them.

Outside of another go-round of emails and waiting on the support ticket, I don't think there's much else you can do.[/quote]

I just got my answer through my support ticket. They told me that it should have arrived by now, but since it hasn't they're going to investigate with the postage carrier and simply send me another one. Although it upsets me that my shipment didn't make it to me for whatever reason, I'm glad Trainn is going to just send me another one instead of making me wait.

It seems like whenever I post about a problem I'm having with yourfree360games.com on here, it gets resolved. :p Maybe a trainn rep is secretly watching this thread *cough*Rig*cough* ;)

Hmmm... pick up Madden now or wait for RB2 next month? I think I'll pick up Madden, no way I can wait for the game to get here after launch day after RB2 comes out :)

So college is in a week... that means that THEORETICALLY (;)) its time for a brand new account with a brand new IP and brand new address, does it not? :)

[quote name='yf4e10']So college is in a week... that means that THEORETICALLY (;)) its time for a brand new account with a brand new IP and brand new address, does it not? :)[/quote]

As long as you have another credit card to do the offers with, I guess. I have no idea what means they use to track people or hunt double accounts, so you can try your luck.

[quote name='Chillswitch']I did the amazing web stores offer on Monday and still have yet to be credited even though they said it gives instant credit.[/quote]

Did you get the confirmations email? Because if it hasn't credited yet it won't on its own, and you'll need to do a MCR. I never got a confirmation email so I couldn't do a MCR for Amazing Web Stores.

[quote name='msane']Did you get the confirmations email? Because if it hasn't credited yet it won't on its own, and you'll need to do a MCR. I never got a confirmation email so I couldn't do a MCR for Amazing Web Stores.[/quote]

Did you try this?

What if I received no email from the trial company?
CAG galvatron2k1 had this to say:

Send the company an e-mail requesting the following information (by e-mail):
  • member/account ID
  • product/service ordered
  • date of sign-up
I had asked Trainn about this before (as I never got a confirmation from Increase My Margin) and this is what they need to process the MCR. Once the company sends you this information back, paste the e-mail in the MCR request with full headers as you would normally do with a confirmation e-mail.

I'd bug them about it to get them to send you that information. Is this the same company as Ultimate Search Guide? I'm still waiting on that one, well after sending an MCR.
EDIT: Nevermind, I think I did AmazingWebStore and they did credit very quickly.

[quote name='aznguyen316']I found this information on the web.

From this, I get that it is a soft inquiry, the offers, so it won't hurt. I may do one as they seem to report instantly.[/quote]

They don't always instant credit. Book of the Month didn't instant credit for me. Neither did ConsumerDirect (same day credit).

[quote name='msane']Did you get the confirmations email? Because if it hasn't credited yet it won't on its own, and you'll need to do a MCR. I never got a confirmation email so I couldn't do a MCR for Amazing Web Stores.[/quote]

I did get a confirmation email and even became a amazon associate just to make sure.

Hi I have a question about the grant master offer. I canceled all three trials but i still got a cd what do I do with it send it back or keep it?

[quote name='Chillswitch']I did the amazing web stores offer on Monday and still have yet to be credited even though they said it gives instant credit.[/quote]

Same here, so your not alone, maybe there running slow?

I want to try the Your Credit Report, but they require a SSN. I know the other offers like this are safe, but what about this one? Anyone have any problems with it?

[quote name='GuardianE']As long as you have another credit card to do the offers with, I guess. I have no idea what means they use to track people or hunt double accounts, so you can try your luck.[/QUOTE]

Anyone have any other input... please?

[quote name='yf4e10']Anyone have any other input... please?[/quote]

It is also a little risky at a college, since the same IP address is shared from many.

[quote name='cheapass101']Hi I have a question about the grant master offer. I canceled all three trials but i still got a cd what do I do with it send it back or keep it?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you can just keep it. If you're unsure call the customer support and ask them.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']It is also a little risky at a college, since the same IP address is shared from many.[/QUOTE]

Might that be resolved with an email to Trainn telling him that I'm on campus?

[quote name='yf4e10']Might that be resolved with an email to Trainn telling him that I'm on campus?[/quote]

You could try emailing them, but I don't know if they'd buy it. They could just as easily say you were making multiple accounts in the area for yourself.

If you were going to make an account at college, I simply wouldn't try and refer people on the same network as you. The odds would be fairly good that the other people aren't using YourFree360games.com.

[quote name='j1mb07']Same here, so your not alone, maybe there running slow?[/quote]

I sent them an email. I was under the impression that this site is legit based on my fellow CAG's. Hopefully this can be resolved.

[quote name='Chillswitch']I sent them an email. I was under the impression that this site is legit based on my fellow CAG's. Hopefully this can be resolved.[/quote]

Let me know what you find out, I did that one and Consumer Direct a few days ago and neither have credited.

I ordered Mercenaries 2 on July 31st and it's still at "Processing", is anyone else having this issue? I would have thought by now it would at least be at Pre-order status...

[quote name='mev1205']I ordered Mercenaries 2 on July 31st and it's still at "Processing", is anyone else having this issue? I would have thought by now it would at least be at Pre-order status...[/quote]

I pre-ordered Unreal and I don't think it ever went past the "Processing" stage. Got the game about 2 days after release date. You should get the shipping email when it comes out.

-tf

[quote name='aznguyen316']suck.. so far 0/3 on offers. easy grant, dr. seuss and video professor, did these all yesterday about this time. =([/quote]

Give it some time. One day is not really anything to be too concerned about. I've done instant offers that took a day or two to credit. Make sure you have your confirmation emails, but it's a little early to worry.

[quote name='GuardianE']Give it some time. One day is not really anything to be too concerned about. I've done instant offers that took a day or two to credit. Make sure you have your confirmation emails, but it's a little early to worry.[/quote]

yeah not too worried, but I am concerned b/c I've only gotten confirmation e-mails for one: video professor. The other two are non-existent lol.

just got credit for "your credit report" tonight...did the offer this morning. i really dont think there are any decent offers left for me to do. this will be my 16th (and hopefully not last) free game from this site.:D

how long did it take for the people who sent GH bundles back to Amazon for you to get the gift credit? it's been about a week since I sent the package back via USPS, maybe i'm just ancy. plus i didn't write down the order # like a dummy. >_

[quote name='hopeunknown']how long did it take for the people who sent GH bundles back to Amazon for you to get the gift credit? it's been about a week since I sent the package back via USPS, maybe i'm just ancy. plus i didn't write down the order # like a dummy. >_

[quote name='hopeunknown']how long did it take for the people who sent GH bundles back to Amazon for you to get the gift credit? it's been about a week since I sent the package back via USPS, maybe i'm just ancy. plus i didn't write down the order # like a dummy. >_

[quote name='aznguyen316']Finally pulled out a diff credit card and got amazing webstore working =) one credit down.. fun.[/quote]

i cant get this offer to work for the life of me. ive tried with both mine and my mother's credit card. it always says that the card was declined. anyone know why?

My most recent return (GH:A) took about a week...maybe a couple days less than a week.

Hopeunknown, definitely send Amazon an email if you are worried about it. They were very helpful with my returns, and kept me updated on them after I emailed.

Hi everyone,
My free GH3 bundle (my first GH3 bundle) was shipped on july 25th according to yfree360g.com. I have still not received this game and none of my repeated emails to customer support have been answered. I have never before had a problem receiving a game from yfree360g.com.
Assuming that the GH3 bundle would come from Amazon, I called Amazon customer support and they were unable to help me without the order number (which I don't have).
Is there anything else I can do to find out if my GH3 bundle has been shipped and if so where it is?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

[quote name='ReaperHybrid']Hi everyone,
My free GH3 bundle (my first GH3 bundle) was shipped on july 25th according to yfree360g.com. I have still not received this game and none of my repeated emails to customer support have been answered. I have never before had a problem receiving a game from yfree360g.com.
Assuming that the GH3 bundle would come from Amazon, I called Amazon customer support and they were unable to help me without the order number (which I don't have).
Is there anything else I can do to find out if my GH3 bundle has been shipped and if so where it is?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks[/quote]

Aside from emails, have you tried issuing a support ticket? Maybe they're changing things around and answering emails less because I have yet to receive an answer to an email I sent on
July 28th, but my support ticket regarding the shipping of an item was answered within 4 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
woo! just got my return credit for guitar hero aerosmith from amazon for $109.00 and i just ordered a guitar hero 3 bundle since that is currently the most expensive thing on the site ($99.99). so ill probably have around $220 to spend at amazon when this is said and done. i think im gonna get a new 80 gb ipod for like $20 and then sell my old 30gb ipod video on ebay. damn this is awesome...im excited! lol

[quote name='41down']woo! just got my return credit for guitar hero aerosmith from amazon for $109.00 and i just ordered a guitar hero 3 bundle since that is currently the most expensive thing on the site ($99.99). so ill probably have around $220 to spend at amazon when this is said and done. i think im gonna get a new 80 gb ipod for like $20 and then sell my old 30gb ipod video on ebay. damn this is awesome...im excited! lol[/quote]

Would you mind giving a time breakdown of when you returned and when you received the Amazon credit?

I ordered a GH3 Bundle recently, but I'm kind of concerned that it might not come from Amazon, but another seller. If that's the case, then the return would be a no go.

[quote name='GuardianE']Would you mind giving a time breakdown of when you returned and when you received the Amazon credit?

I ordered a GH3 Bundle recently, but I'm kind of concerned that it might not come from Amazon, but another seller. If that's the case, then the return would be a no go.[/QUOTE]

it took about a week and a half from the time i sent the package back to amazon. i hope the guitar hero 3 bundle i just ordered comes from amazon. that would suck if it doesnt!

hmm.. i still have 2 credits after ordering a game. its probably because they told me i had to redo two offers since i had duplicates. i probably should tell them that the credits are there. they might disable my account if i try to order something.

Anyone order GH3 from them recently? I'm just placed two orders for that bundle and want to make sure it comes from Amazon so I can return it...I normally just order the game I want (which has been the case the past 10 times) but now there is nothing I want on the 360 so I figured I'd try the "order/retun the most expensive thing" trick

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back