Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Yes agreed the support is slow. I received a shipped email last Monday and still no product. I think i'm done with this site i've eliminated the hassle to just modding my xbox and burning the games I want.

[quote name='SoulReaver']I've been waiting for an MCR for about 3-4 weeks now. I sent an email in over a week ago but still no response. *sigh*[/quote]

We do not have any emails that are unanswered from a week ago. Missing credit requests are also within the stated time of 10 business days.

Please submit a ticket and we will provide you with additional information.

[quote name='xboxowns']It looks like my Soul Calibur 4 will be in limbo until Trainn fixes the double credit thing, which will never happen because their support is slow as BALLS.[/quote]

Your ticket that was submitted on Saturday was answered yesterday. You must return to the site to view the reply as the reply is not sent via email.

[quote name='popemogoth']Yes agreed the support is slow. I received a shipped email last Monday and still no product. I think i'm done with this site i've eliminated the hassle to just modding my xbox and burning the games I want.[/QUOTE]

You're right, stealing is much better.♠

I submitted two emails about two missing orders and have heard nothing from them, as well as two support tickets. One ticket I had set to medium priority, but after 10 days, I decided to cancel it and make a new support ticket with high priority. I've yet to hear any sort of response. I received one package perfectly fine- my second. My first and second orders have yet to reach me and I've been waiting weeks.

Sorry, I didn't mean I sent in an email, I sent in a support ticket. Its been unanswered and its been up since 8-17. [quote name='Trainn-RH']We do not have any emails that are unanswered from a week ago. Missing credit requests are also within the stated time of 10 business days.

Please submit a ticket and we will provide you with additional information.

Your ticket that was submitted on Saturday was answered yesterday. You must return to the site to view the reply as the reply is not sent via email.[/quote]

Well, been a while since I'd done anything with this site. Thought I'd do a few more offers this week to get a couples games. Did Amazing Webstores (credited literally instantly, it was there as soon as I went back to yourfree360games.com after finishing the offer) and Credit Check Total (credited within 3-4 hours).

Placed my order for GH:A, hopefully it doesn't take the 2 months it did to get my last order.

Dang! I returned a Soul Calibur IV to amazon last wednesday and today I get my credit in my email! $68.97 in sweet credit so quickly! Sending this back was way easier than mailing off one of those big guitar hero bundles. Gotta try some more offers.

[quote name='sbaker44']Any idea when they might update their games? I'm really hoping for Star Wars: the Force Unleashed.[/quote]
They usually update around the first of the month so I would guess around Monday or Tuesday. Never know though.....

I'm really looking forward to the next update, but I have a little bit of a conundrum:

As of right now they told me I have $508 worth of stuff ordered. I really want Rock Band 2 and GH: WT. RB2 will put me under $600, but GH:WT will put me barely over. Which do I order?

[quote name='munch']I'm really looking forward to the next update, but I have a little bit of a conundrum:

As of right now they told me I have $508 worth of stuff ordered. I really want Rock Band 2 and GH: WT. RB2 will put me under $600, but GH:WT will put me barely over. Which do I order?[/quote]

Sounds like a no brainer to me. You get RB2 and avoid paying the taxes that come along with going over the $600 limit. If you get GH WT you will end up paying more in taxes than the game is worth due to all the other games you got before being included in the taxes.

[quote name='munch']I'm really looking forward to the next update, but I have a little bit of a conundrum:

As of right now they told me I have $508 worth of stuff ordered. I really want Rock Band 2 and GH: WT. RB2 will put me under $600, but GH:WT will put me barely over. Which do I order?[/quote]

Neither. Play the stuff you already have.;)

[quote name='shieryda']Neither. Play the stuff you already have.;)[/quote]

Always blunt and to the point.

I agree though, not too much longer until the new year.

[quote name='FluxDF']Always blunt and to the point.

I agree though, not too much longer until the new year.[/quote]

Just trying to help the dude out, but I'm also speaking from personal experience. The site and this thread totally rock for getting cheap games, but I really need to slow down and play through the games that I already have and are in my backlog. This fall is going to be nuts for new/great games.

They just issued a reshipment of my Guitar Hero III bundle, but I'm not all too convinced that it was really shipped. They've told me this before. If I receive it within the next 2-3 business days as they promised (by Tuesday of next week), then they'll have redeemed themselves.

How is trainn with missing credit reports? I did two offers and didnt get credit for either of them, submitted 2 missing credit reports 7 days after, and now its been 10 more days and no response.

Has anyone had experience with submitting them? How often do they give you the credit?

[quote name='j1mb07']How is trainn with missing credit reports? I did two offers and didnt get credit for either of them, submitted 2 missing credit reports 7 days after, and now its been 10 more days and no response.

Has anyone had experience with submitting them? How often do they give you the credit?[/quote]

I've always gotten credit for a MCR, but sometimes it takes a while. If its been 10 days since you submitted it I would send them an email ([email protected]) and submit a support ticket.

[quote name='j1mb07']How is trainn with missing credit reports? I did two offers and didnt get credit for either of them, submitted 2 missing credit reports 7 days after, and now its been 10 more days and no response.

Has anyone had experience with submitting them? How often do they give you the credit?[/quote]

I just received credit for two MCRs, Book of the Month Club and Consumer Direct. I received credit the night of the 10th business day.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hopeunknown']i've used my debit card also (bank of america)

if it has mastercard/visa/etc on it, chances are it works fine.[/quote]

i think most of us are talking about gift card debit cards, because some of the offers dont seem to work with them.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']i think most of us are talking about gift card debit cards, because some of the offers dont seem to work with them.[/QUOTE]

x2.

Anyone know the email address of Yourfree360games Amazon account? I put the packing slip with the order number in the box with the return, so now I don't have the original order number to check return status with.

Im sorry if this question has already been asked, but if I have a points account and I refer someone what happens?

Theres a link to this question on the FAQ on the website but its the only question that has an error message when you click on it :roll: figures

[quote name='j1mb07']Im sorry if this question has already been asked, but if I have a points account and I refer someone what happens?

Theres a link to this question on the FAQ on the website but its the only question that has an error message when you click on it :roll: figures[/quote]

Just switch your account over to a referral account when you give the link out. Let the person complete their offer, and you get credit for it. Then, you can switch back to points, and the referral will still be there later.

Now, I assume you could keep it under points account and still have no problems with referrals coming in...but I have personally never tried it. I would do that at your own risk. I have, however, switch over to collect the referral and then switched back, like I mentioned in the first paragraph.

[quote name='munch']

As of right now they told me I have $508 worth of stuff ordered. [/QUOTE]

Is that shown on the site somewhere?

[quote name='Corvin']Is that shown on the site somewhere?[/quote]

You could DIY and add up your items, but to get the truly accurate figure, you'd have to email Trainn. Just ask them if they could give you the figure, so you don't go over for the year.

[quote name='Rig']Just switch your account over to a referral account when you give the link out. Let the person complete their offer, and you get credit for it. Then, you can switch back to points, and the referral will still be there later.

Now, I assume you could keep it under points account and still have no problems with referrals coming in...but I have personally never tried it. I would do that at your own risk. I have, however, switch over to collect the referral and then switched back, like I mentioned in the first paragraph.[/quote]

Thanks

I got my Guitar Hero Aerosmith Bundle, over the weekend, but am still waiting on my Guitar Hero 3. I ordered it over a month ago now. My GH:A got here in less than a week, though.

[quote name='GuardianE']I got my Guitar Hero Aerosmith Bundle, over the weekend, but am still waiting on my Guitar Hero 3. I ordered it over a month ago now. My GH:A got here in less than a week, though.[/quote]

Send a support ticket to Tranin with a detail description of the problem. They should answer back within 3-5 days (hopefully)

Well, Mercs 2 came out Sunday so I couldn't get it then, and today was Labor Day so couldn't get it today either, so I'm really hoping it comes tomorrow. I'm a little bit worried because I ordered it in July and it still says, "Processing", but others have said that they have had similar situations and it all worked out, so I'm crossing my fingers :p

edit: lol Nevermind, I just got an email saying it had been "Shipped'...weird, no pre-order status or anything

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Send a support ticket to Tranin with a detail description of the problem. They should answer back within 3-5 days (hopefully)[/quote]

Yeah, I did. They told me that they shipped it and it would arrive in 2-3 business days... so, tomorrow. If it doesn't arrive tomorrow, then I'll send another ticket.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']Just to let everyone know, I tried the Free Credit Report 360. Full day and no credit. Looks like this might be an MCR in the making.[/QUOTE]

From what I gathered from their site, they sign you up for one offer, it is free, 7 day trial, and the cancellation number is 1-800-379-5036. Can you confirm this information once you cancel?

i wonder if anyone from this thread has gotten banned from amazon. i just heard that theyre banning "scammers" from the site; people who make alot of returns in a short period of time.

i read this at another forum, but it could just be a joke.

[quote name='bhk']From what I gathered from their site, they sign you up for one offer, it is free, 7 day trial, and the cancellation number is 1-800-379-5036. Can you confirm this information once you cancel?[/quote]

Phone number is right, but they sign you up for a trial of Your Savings Club, also. Cancellation number: 877-820-7107. Hope this helps.

Also, I believe the Your Savings Club is $1 for a month trial, but I'm not 100% on that.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']Phone number is right, but they sign you up for a trial of Your Savings Club, also. Cancellation number: 877-820-7107. Hope this helps.

Also, I believe the Your Savings Club is $1 for a month trial, but I'm not 100% on that.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't have known about the 2nd offer otherwise. Didn't see that anywhere. Thanks!

Also, I believe the Your Savings Club is $1 for a month trial, but I'm not 100% on that.[/quote]
The 1$ is refundable according to them, it says it is a processing fee and that if you call to cancel you can ask for a refund be sure to remember this and the trial is free.

Day and half later, Free Credit Report 360 credited. It might have just been because of the holiday weekend.
The $1 processing fee is refundable, but I believe only one of the offers is refundable and you're charged $1 for both. Still, 1/2 a new game for $1 is not bad.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']Day and half later, Free Credit Report 360 credited. It might have just been because of the holiday weekend.
The $1 processing fee is refundable, but I believe only one of the offers is refundable and you're charged $1 for both. Still, 1/2 a new game for $1 is not bad.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Thanks for all your help. :D I'll be doing the offer tomorrow myself now.

[quote name='max pl']i wonder if anyone from this thread has gotten banned from amazon. i just heard that theyre banning "scammers" from the site; people who make alot of returns in a short period of time.

i read this at another forum, but it could just be a joke.[/quote]

No, this is a real concern. I was reading about it the other day. Lots of people on SlickDeals were banned if you search for it. These people weren't even scammers. They were just customers who returned an occasional product. Apparently, Amazon sent them an email saying that "their business relationship must end" because of the frequent returns.

[quote name='GuardianE']No, this is a real concern. I was reading about it the other day. Lots of people on SlickDeals were banned if you search for it. These people weren't even scammers. They were just customers who returned an occasional product. Apparently, Amazon sent them an email saying that "their business relationship must end" because of the frequent returns.[/quote]

i dont think this would effect gift returns because you receive gift certificates not cashback.

[quote name='letmeinnow']i dont think this would effect gift returns because you receive gift certificates not cashback.[/quote]

The more I think about it, the more I think you're right. In addition to getting gift certificates, we're not the ones who purchased the items and when we receive the redemption code, it's not initially tied to any existing account. It's simply emailed to an address then tied to an account later of your choosing.

I don't think they can really link it to you in a meaningful way.

bread's done
Back