Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Yeah once you sign up for Free Credit Report 360, you get enrolled into both Credit Diagnosis and Your Savings Club. I checked and it looks like both can be cancelled at their respective sites if you hang onto your account number they give you for each account. Don't forget that you sign up for 2 things with this offer!

[quote name='bubbaducky']Nm[/quote]

It wouldn't work. The slip would not have your address or order information on it.

Technically, if I used my neighbor's wifi network to create another account, I couldn't get banned because it's a different IP address, correct?

Purely hypothetically speaking of course :p

Perhaps not, but you'd have to have TRAINN mail to a different address than your main account (probably), in which case you might as well just use the connection of the person's (aunt, uncle, sibling, cousin, w/e) house you have them mail to. Of course, you'll also have to have new cards (probably with different names or addresses) to do offers over again, plus it is against the rules.

EDIT: Plus, if you plan on doing it on his unsecured network without his permission, it is illegal (though you probably won't be caught). Also, imagine the hilarity if he/she also happens to use the site!

/me sits patiently awaiting the September update for Rock Band 2.

Its weird, usually they update the 1st or 2nd of each month, but nothing yet. Also, if I put my account up for review, can I change after or should I just wait till they update with rock band 2 to put my account up for review?

[quote name='blueseraphtears']Mercenaries 2 arrived today. It was shipped 2-day air. I'm half-excited, half-disappointed. I pre-ordered this before I found out it was only online co-op.[/quote]

And that the only the host gets the extra skills and shit during co-op play?

Im so eager to do some offers but there isn't any money in my paypal account to use the one time card!!! NOOO!!!!!!! Guess Ill have to wait...... Dang it.

Heres my master plan: Do 4 offers. Get 2 GH:A. Return Both to amazon (not at the same time). With my amazon credit im going to buy amazon gift cards and sell them on ebay because they go for or more than actual retail costs.
With that money im gonna put it towards a nice HP laptop for school. :)

IDK if this is alright talking about so if u need to remove it then fell free to.

[quote name='bubbaducky']Im so eager to do some offers but there isn't any money in my paypal account to use the one time card!!! NOOO!!!!!!! Guess Ill have to wait...... Dang it.

Heres my master plan: Do 4 offers. Get 2 GH:A. Return Both to amazon (not at the same time). With my amazon credit im going to buy amazon gift cards and sell them on ebay because they go for or more than actual retail costs.
With that money im gonna put it towards a nice HP laptop for school. :)

IDK if this is alright talking about so if u need to remove it then fell free to.[/quote]

The bundles may not both come from Amazon...

[quote name='orgy08']/me sits patiently awaiting the September update for Rock Band 2.

Its weird, usually they update the 1st or 2nd of each month, but nothing yet. Also, if I put my account up for review, can I change after or should I just wait till they update with rock band 2 to put my account up for review?[/quote]

i don't think they ever updated their games on the 1st or 2nd of each month (at least I don't recall they did). They usually updated their games in the middle of the month

[quote name='GuardianE']Why would Amazon gift cards go for more than actual retail costs?[/quote]

Idk but they just do. Well not that much more, maybe like a dollar. Right now im selling a $10 gift card on ebay and the bidding is already up to $10.50 with 3 days left so idk, sum ppl are just stupid lol

[quote name='bubbaducky']Idk but they just do. Well not that much more, maybe like a dollar. Right now im selling a $10 gift card on ebay and the bidding is already up to $10.50 with 3 days left so idk, sum ppl are just stupid lol[/QUOTE]

In your Ebay example, they could be basing it on the 25% cash back... always worth remembering that there are coupons which can change things around quite a bit.

Edit: Has anyone that preordered IU heard anything? Mine is still processing, despite pre-ordering it the day it was first put up....

[quote name='ZerotypeX']i don't think they ever updated their games on the 1st or 2nd of each month (at least I don't recall they did). They usually updated their games in the middle of the month[/quote]

August (under the pressure of the Madden fans) is the only month I know of that the update came at the beginning.

You are right though; they usually are the second or third week of the month.

[quote name='orgy08']/me sits patiently awaiting the September update for Rock Band 2.

Its weird, usually they update the 1st or 2nd of each month, but nothing yet. Also, if I put my account up for review, can I change after or should I just wait till they update with rock band 2 to put my account up for review?[/quote]

Same here i also remember them updating before the middle of the month on a few occasions. Im not sure if i want to get rock band through them anyway because last years GH3 orders were a disaster taking months for some and I ordered a week after it came out and it took me a month and a half to get mine...then again it is free :drool:

[quote name='Cedrock15']Same here i also remember them updating before the middle of the month on a few occasions. Im not sure if i want to get rock band through them anyway because last years GH3 orders were a disaster taking months for some and I ordered a week after it came out and it took me a month and a half to get mine...then again it is free :drool:[/QUOTE]

I doubt there will be a problem... after all, Rockband 2 is just shipping like a standard release on the 360 this month; GH3 was only problematic due to bundled hardware.

It's been over a month for me as well, and no sign of it, even after two support tickets. Where did your Guitar Hero 3 bundle come from when it finally did arrive?

Okay i just started out again and I did Consumer Direct. It says instant credit but I still haven't gotten it.(It's been like 5 minutes) But im hecka paranoid lol

For people who did this offer, how long did it take to get credit??

For the record, it took two full days for Credit Report 360 to credit.

Also, IU has finally shipped! w00t

I've already got enough for my next game... waiting to see what gets included in the September update.

When Signing Up For Amazing Web Stores Has Anyone Gotten This??

"The following errors occurred while processing your information: Payment was declined. Please check your address and security code then try again."

I have used a couple cards already and I really wanna do this offer. Any Suggestions??

[quote name='bubbaducky']When Signing Up For Amazing Web Stores Has Anyone Gotten This??

"The following errors occurred while processing your information: Payment was declined. Please check your address and security code then try again."

I have used a couple cards already and I really wanna do this offer. Any Suggestions??
[/quote]

Are you using the correct billing address? Meaning, have you moved lately and not changed your info with your card company?

[quote name='hopeunknown']Are you using the correct billing address? Meaning, have you moved lately and not changed your info with your card company?[/quote]

Yep. I don't know what else to do. Actually Maybe I'll Use a real credit card. :) lol ive been using a gift card and paypal credit card. I really wanna do this offer too.

[quote name='GuardianE']Why would Amazon gift cards go for more than actual retail costs?[/quote]

Seriously, I have NO IDEA why they would, but I too have seen them go for more than retail cost. Sometimes, they go for much more. I saw a $50 amazon gc go for like $60 once.

[quote name='bubbaducky']Okay i just started out again and I did Consumer Direct. It says instant credit but I still haven't gotten it.(It's been like 5 minutes) But im hecka paranoid lol

For people who did this offer, how long did it take to get credit??[/quote]

I had to file a missing credit report for that one.I'm still waiting on it too. It can take awhile to get that from what I hear, but there's nothing else you can do if your credit doesn't show up within a week.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']Seriously, I have NO IDEA why they would, but I too have seen them go for more than retail cost. Sometimes, they go for much more. I saw a $50 amazon gc go for like $60 once.[/QUOTE]

Read my thought in the last page or two ;)

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Read my thought in the last page or two ;)[/quote]

The thought had occurred to me, as I've taken advantage of the 25% cashback bonuses from eBay and Microsoft, but turning cash into Amazon credit is weaksauce... especially at that kind of rate.

Unless someone is planning on making an enormous purchase off of Amazon, it's pretty dumb. Getting some cash by stocking up on Amazon credit first isn't very bright. Not only are you going to have to wait a significant period of time to redeem your away, you're still spending real money.

For the OP:

Free Credit Report 360
Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: Your Savings Club (877-820-7107) and Your Credit Diagnosis (800-379-5036).
Hours: ???
Special Notes: You are signed up for two offers. However, both have automated cancellation systems, meaning that when you call the above numbers you don't even need to talk to a representative--just have your membership ID number and zip code ready. If you want an e-mail to confirm your cancellation, click on the link to each website contained in your sign-up e-mail and it'll redirect you to a page that lets you request an e-mail confirming your cancellation.

Its been almost two weeks since I returned my 2 GH3 bundles back to amazon (using the online returns center)....after 15 mins of an Indian customer service rep trying to spell out "xxtheycallmedxx" he tells me that a diff. department handles corp. accounts (which YF3G seems to have) and that dept. would email me within 24hrs (I was calling to check the status of the returns)....did this happ. to anyone else or did this asshole just make it up b/c he was having trouble with the aphlabet?

Thanks in advance.....

Just A heads up guys on Free Credit Report 360 you don't get confirmation emails for the two offers.

Did anyone get emails from them????? Or am I the only one?

[quote name='bubbaducky']Just A heads up guys on Free Credit Report 360 you don't get confirmation emails for the two offers.

Did anyone get emails from them????? Or am I the only one?[/QUOTE]

Based on my experience, you're wrong--it took about a full day, but I eventually got two confirmation e-mails from them. Once I canceled and requested my two cancellation confirmations, it again was a protracted delay of about a day.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Based on my experience, you're wrong--it took about a full day, but I eventually got two confirmation e-mails from them. Once I canceled and requested my two cancellation confirmations, it again was a protracted delay of about a day.[/quote]

Alright thanks! Thats exactly what I wanted to hear. I was so friggen pissed when I didn't see anything In my email. Did You Cancel online or by phone?? And How long did it take you to recieve credit?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bubbaducky']Alright thanks! Thats exactly what I wanted to hear. I was so friggen pissed when I didn't see anything In my email. Did You Cancel online or by phone?? And How long did it take you to recieve credit?[/QUOTE]

By phone. And it did credit without an MCR, but it probably took two or three days, which I believe is in accord with another poster's experience in the past few pages.

Best of luck with it--it's actually one of better offers lately, IMO.

Had success with Amazing Web Store, quickest and nicest CSR out there. Still pending charge on my Credit Card, which is fine, because It's what I paid for in the trial.

But did anyone have any issues trying to complete Quickbooks or Google SEO. I've tried two different credit cards on both and they won't accept payment. It keeps saying declined?

Would anyone know? Thx
Just a note.. Got this from Google SEO *Transaction declined. Duplicate transaction. Please call 801-578-9020 for assistance.* Anyone ever get that?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back