Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='FluxDF']Has anyone ever ordered a MS points card before? I'm assuming they send you the actual card. Any chance you just get the code? :roll:[/QUOTE]

Gaminglagoon just sends you a code; whenever I've used them in the past, I've literally gotten a code the same day that I put my request in.

In other news, Dead Space just got a
from IGN... now if only Trainn would update the site ;)

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Gaminglagoon just sends you a code; whenever I've used them in the past, I've literally gotten a code the same day that I put my request in.

In other news, Dead Space just got a
from IGN... now if only Trainn would update the site ;)[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately they ship it to you just like a game.

yeah,the oct. update is taking ridiculously long....I was hoping to get Saint's Row 2 using my last 2 credits....if not I'll just wait and pick up SR2,fable 2 and LBP when GS does their black friday B2G1 free (I'm getting Fallout 3 and Gears on release day so I'll be plenty busy until then)

Man, some of you guys sure are picky/impatient considering you are getting games for next to nothing.

If it's a big issue, go buy the game.

If you want the hookup from TRAINN, just wait for it.

[quote name='adonis 27']Again, i wanna stress this so you don't screwed like me. MAKE SURE to get an RMA # and place a tracking # or something to prove they got it and KEEP IT! Found the address:

Return Address:

Fulfillment Center
Attn: CCN Returns
12399 Belcher Road South
Suite 140
Largo, FL 33773[/quote]

Ok, since I did hoodiacore, I'm assuming its the same deal with their product. It looks to be a 15-day trial and I ordered it on the 5th. The pills have not gotten here yet and they are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. So if I get them on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday I think), should I send them back immediately on the same day? October 19th should be the deadline If I'm correct. I would rather not get charged for anything.

[quote name='QuenteK25']Man, some of you guys sure are picky/impatient considering you are getting games for next to nothing.

If it's a big issue, go buy the game.

If you want the hookup from TRAINN, just wait for it.[/quote]

Considering how they are making money doing this, I think we have every right to complain.

We are making them money, so technically we are their customers and we should be given prompt service.

[quote name='The0ne']Ok, since I did hoodiacore, I'm assuming its the same deal with their product. It looks to be a 15-day trial and I ordered it on the 5th. The pills have not gotten here yet and they are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. So if I get them on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday I think), should I send them back immediately on the same day? October 19th should be the deadline If I'm correct. I would rather not get charged for anything.[/quote]

When you get the bottle, lets say Tues., take like 5 days worth of pills, and then close it and then on Wed or Thurs, call and ask to cancel. Say it hurt your stomach or something, and then ask for an RMA # and ship it THAT DAY. Get a tracking # and if you feel rushed, do 2-3 day option. I'm not sure if Hoodiacare has the same address as the Colopure address i added. If you want, i could find it for you? Lastly, save the RMA # on a piece of paper or something, and also, save the tracking # you get.

[quote name='adonis 27']When you get the bottle, lets say Tues., take like 5 days worth of pills, and then close it and then on Wed or Thurs, call and ask to cancel. Say it hurt your stomach or something, and then ask for an RMA # and ship it THAT DAY. Get a tracking # and if you feel rushed, do 2-3 day option. I'm not sure if Hoodiacare has the same address as the Colopure address i added. If you want, i could find it for you? Lastly, save the RMA # on a piece of paper or something, and also, save the tracking # you get.[/quote]

That would be great. I guess i'll do that and hopefully everything goes smoothly.

really weird...i was signed up on yourfreeiphone.com (a company under TRAINN) and i had two of my friends sign up as referrals, but then i just checked to see how my progress was going, and TRAINN canceled their accounts because they violated the Terms & Conditions...? They were 2 separate accounts of my friends, different cards, names, and addresses...Any1 else have this happen to them?

[quote name='The0ne']That would be great. I guess i'll do that and hopefully everything goes smoothly.[/quote]

I just checked, and its actually the same address as i posted above.

[quote name='adonis 27']really weird...i was signed up on yourfreeiphone.com (a company under TRAINN) and i had two of my friends sign up as referrals, but then i just checked to see how my progress was going, and TRAINN canceled their accounts because they violated the Terms & Conditions...? They were 2 separate accounts of my friends, different cards, names, and addresses...Any1 else have this happen to them?

I just checked, and its actually the same address as i posted above.[/quote]

Maybe they used fake info?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Maybe they used fake info?[/quote]

You mean like when they signed up? Because I was there with them and they filled it out with their real info...? Oh well...it sucks

Also, how long did you guys wait to cancel Reputation Defender?

[quote name='adonis 27']You mean like when they signed up? Because I was there with them and they filled it out with their real info...? Oh well...it sucks

Also, how long did you guys wait to cancel Reputation Defender?[/quote]

hi,,, just to let you know im not going against what you said,, things just sound 'off' just to let you know if (by any chance) someone was to create a new account ,with different name and address but from the same i.p address that would be a perfect reason for bannage.., im sure this isnt the case,, but would like to get that info out there,.:whistle2:#once again im not going against what you said

UPDATED!

Gears 2, 007: Quantam of Solace, Madagascar 2, End War, High School Musical 3, Fallout 3, Baja 1000, Guitar Hero: World Tour(Game Only), Legendary, and Spiderman: Web of Shadows.

No Saint's Row 2, no Dead Space, no Fable II Strange thing is they added a second Supreme Commander, any chance it could be a glitch?

[quote name='jaydepps']UPDATED!

Gears 2, 007: Quantam of Solace, Madagascar 2, End War, High School Musical 3, Fallout 3, Baja 1000, Guitar Hero: World Tour(Game Only), Legendary, and Spiderman: Web of Shadows.

No Saint's Row 2, no Dead Space, no Fable II no Blitz II, No FIFA 09, and no Midnight Club: LA? Strange thing is they added a second Supreme Commander, any chance it could be a glitch?[/quote]

Hmmm they could still be updating.

I just placed an order for Fallout 3.

Hopefully they aren't done updating and include Smackdown vs. Raw 2009. I still have enough credits to get two more games so I'm waiting for that and MK vs. DC Universe.

Yea, they finished the update now! All the games are on now.

Okay I can't decide: which of these three do you think will be the best. Fable II, Dead Space, or Saint's Row II.

[quote name='jaydepps']Yea, they finished the update now! All the games are on now.

Okay I can't decide: which of these three do you think will be the best. Fable II, Dead Space, or Saint's Row II.[/quote]

Personal Opinion....Fable II

[quote name='jaydepps']Yea, they finished the update now! All the games are on now.

Okay I can't decide: which of these three do you think will be the best. Fable II, Dead Space, or Saint's Row II.[/quote]

In order:

Fable II
Saint's Row II
Dead Space

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Hmmm they could still be updating.

I just placed an order for Fallout 3.

Hopefully they aren't done updating and include Smackdown vs. Raw 2009. I still have enough credits to get two more games so I'm waiting for that and MK vs. DC Universe.[/QUOTE]

I'd send them a message about it--that's how I got them to add Tales of Vesperia. If you wouldn't remind telling them that they still need to add Zoids Assault as well, it'd be appreciated ;)

[quote name='sleeping-gi4nt']hi,,, just to let you know im not going against what you said,, things just sound 'off' just to let you know if (by any chance) someone was to create a new account ,with different name and address but from the same i.p address that would be a perfect reason for bannage.., im sure this isnt the case,, but would like to get that info out there,.:whistle2:#once again im not going against what you said[/quote]

Hey don't worry about it man, i'm not going to bash you for your opinion haha. But yeah, i see where that could be conflicting, but only 1 of my 2 friends who did the referrals did it on my computer. The other 1 did it on her computer...? So i don't really know what the problem is, but thanks for that heads up.

Anyways, i'm sooooo happy that they updated, this month has such a good selection....this year is a very good gaming year.

[quote name='ChessPieceFace']NOOOOOO

No GH:WT guitar bundle? It's the same price as all the others... man, I was counting on that one.[/QUOTE]

You may want to look into pre-ordering one with the 30% Ebay cashback deal--I'm getting the full instrument bundle for $140 through that deal. Just a suggestion, as I know how expensive the freakin' music games are...

jaydepps - Thank you! I had never noticed that they actually added it... and here I've been holding onto two credits with its name on them for over a month now.

[quote name='adonis 27']They added GH:WT with guitar bundle, its 10 OFFERS!!![/QUOTE]

Not as bad as Zoids Assault, which apparently requires 2008 offers ;)

As with others:

Unfortunately, your sign-up did not going through as you have already registered for an offer from the company behind eSuccess2u, Pacific Web works.

Due to their trial offer, credit is only provided for new users to their companies offers. For your reference, their offers include eAuction Tutor, Quickbooks Quick Start, Increase My Margin, Google SEO Supervisor, Auction Starter Kit, UMAC Core, eSuccess2u, and Yahoo Success Center.

As you have already registered, and received credit for, two of their companies offers, they will not credit to us (and in-turn you) for the sign-up. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Big load of bullshit with this one. I definitely replied, expressing my disgust. I suggest anyone else that had the same issue also replies back.

I also recommended that they actually mention that in the offer description.

[quote name='Rig']As with others:

Big load of bullshit with this one. I definitely replied, expressing my disgust. I suggest anyone else that had the same issue also replies back.

I also recommended that they actually mention that in the offer description.[/QUOTE]

So thats why both my cousin and my friend had issues with all of those offers....So even if its a different credit card there is no longer credit?

Sweet, guess I should've waited before panicking. :) Guitar Hero: World Tour bundle ordered, and now I'm done with TRAINN for 2008. They said I was at $416 in earnings before this order, and I don't want to get too close to that dreaded taxable $600...

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Shit, shouldn't have ordered so fast... :( Oh well[/QUOTE]

I'm sure if you e-mail them they'll adjust your order for you.

[quote name='Weedy649']So thats why both my cousin and my friend had issues with all of those offers....So even if its a different credit card there is no longer credit?[/quote]

I'm not actually buying their response. While the company may have limited handing out credits, the "two offer max" on that company is completely untrue. I have done all the previous Pacific Web Works offers, which is certainly "more than two".

But if you have done previous offers from the company, I would avoid eSuccess2u...because it sounds like if it doesn't credit automatically, you won't be getting credit.

HAs anyone tried any of the books offers,if you sign up do you have to buy books from them in the future?

hey guys, i havn't been on this forum on a while, but with fable 2 coming out i decided to get back into this to get that game. I don't have a whole lot of time to go thru all these pages and check out every bit of info on the offers so I am asking for someone just to list a couple offers that are super easy with instant credit. I would REALLY appreciate it. The ones ive done in the past are:
GE Critics, eAuction Tutor, Disney book club, Gamefly, Blockbuster, Word advantage

[quote name='Mugen']HAs anyone tried any of the books offers,if you sign up do you have to buy books from them in the future?[/quote]

i did disney. real easy. I got credit the same day and you can cancel right after. They might still send you the books but you want be charged for them.

bread's done
Back