Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Hey does anyone know if eyemycredit and freecreditreport.com are the same, or has anyone ever signed up and got credit for both.[/quote]
Yes they are the same.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']I'm wondering something...I got GHWT on Friday in the mail, and I tried to give it a whirl tonight and the guitar's busted. I went on Redoctane's support site and they say to contact the retailer about a return. Can I bother Amazon about this?[/quote]

Yes, contact Amazon because that is were it was purchased from. As long as you have your invoice that came witht the package you will be able to exchange it for a replacement. It works just like a gift exchange with receipt.

anyone interested, you cannot do the free credit report offer if you don't actually have a credit card.

i had been using my legit debit card, but without something to have created credit history, you cannot get your credit score.

[quote name='crystalklear64']anyone interested, you cannot do the free credit report offer if you don't actually have a credit card.

i had been using my legit debit card, but without something to have created credit history, you cannot get your credit score.[/QUOTE]

I've done it and i have never owned a credit card.

You can do an RMA through RedOctane--I just tried it--but they want the receipt, and you're paying the shipping to them. So I'm going to simply return it to Amazon too.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']I'm wondering something...I got GHWT on Friday in the mail, and I tried to give it a whirl tonight and the guitar's busted. I went on Redoctane's support site and they say to contact the retailer about a return. Can I bother Amazon about this?[/quote]

So Colopure charged me $45.85 instead of 5.95. This was immediately, not after the 14 day trial. Is this because I used a virtual credit card on Paypal and they charged the correct amount (5.95) plus put a hold for the $38.95? Or did they just screw up?

Tried calling them but I've been on hold for about an hour now.

[quote name='UScr00ge']So Colopure charged me $45.85 instead of 5.95. This was immediately, not after the 14 day trial. Is this because I used a virtual credit card on Paypal and they charged the correct amount (5.95) plus put a hold for the $38.95? Or did they just screw up?

Tried calling them but I've been on hold for about an hour now.[/QUOTE]

I think they screw up i used a paypal vcc and was only charged 5.96 the ydidn't put any kind of hold charge on me either.

I finally got through on the phone. Turns out, I forgot to uncheck those two "extra" products (their hoodiawater and magic witchcraft gum) when ordering so they said just return those two items as well for a refund on them.

[quote name='41down']for those of you who had to send in a W9 tax form for reaching the $600 limit, about long did it take for them to ship you your order that was on hold once you mailed them the form?[/QUOTE]

can anyone help answer my question?

hopefully someone can help me out

i signed up for rep defender on the 13th and filed for MCR on the 22nd. i plan on canceling this friday (7th); whats the best way to go about this and still get credit?

[quote name='UScr00ge']I finally got through on the phone. Turns out, I forgot to uncheck those two "extra" products (their hoodiawater and magic witchcraft gum) when ordering so they said just return those two items as well for a refund on them.[/quote]

Ah, those two they snuck in. Yeah...a few months back I did this order and the same thing happened to me. Except...I saw that they were checked right after I clicked the confirm button. I saw for that few seconds glimpse before the next page loaded, that they snuck in those two offers so they could charge me more. I called and told them exaclty that and the guy said they would only charge and send me the colopure bottle. Well...they wound up sending me two orders. One package just had the colopure. The other had Colopure and the other two products. So I just made sure I had copies of everything...names of everyone I had spoken to...receipts on the returned products...and I never got overcharged or anything. Was a pain...but hey...getting cheap games isn't easy :p

[quote name='UScr00ge']I finally got through on the phone. Turns out, I forgot to uncheck those two "extra" products (their hoodiawater and magic witchcraft gum) when ordering so they said just return those two items as well for a refund on them.[/QUOTE]

Cool

[quote name='Mugen']I've done it and i have never owned a credit card.[/QUOTE]
Well I dunno whats up then. I tried it and it said there was no record of me in any of the financial databases so I couldn't sign up.

[quote name='Mugen']Does anyone know the cancelation number for Grants Every Day?[/quote]

I think you can just cancel on their website. Go here and fill out the forum:

Contact Page

If you click "Issue" it has an option for "Account Cancellation".

EDIT: I just did the offer a few minutes ago, they send you a confirmation email instantly and it is only $1.95, if you want "Instant Access" and that way they won't ship you anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PopSmith']I think you can just cancel on their website. Go here and fill out the forum:

Contact Page

If you click "Issue" it has an option for "Account Cancellation".

EDIT: I just did the offer a few minutes ago, they send you a confirmation email instantly and it is only $1.95, if you want "Instant Access" and that way they won't ship you anything![/quote]

Yes, good catch. If you opt to save 1 dollar, they just send you a log in password (i.e., you don't send anything back). There's also a # at the bottom of the form if you really want to call to cancel. 1-888-276-8163

Hey guys when you were canceling colopure did you have to wait a long time on the phone? I just waited about 30 minutes and they hung up on me. Dialed again and am now waiting it says I have to wait 40 minutes because they are very "busy". I also sent an email requesting an RMA number so hopefully i can get through or they will respond to my email quickly.

[quote name='iguss']How long is the Grants Every Day trial?[/quote]

A week and the terms say to make sure and give the company "Ample time (2 business days) to be cancelled out of any reoccurring billing system before the next scheduled charge to your account".

Could someone answer some questions about the new offer grand every day

how long are both trials the piggyback offer and grand finder?. cancellation numbers?, ease of cancellation? if you know working hours?

[quote name='The Keeper']Could someone answer some questions about the new offer grand every day

how long are both trials the piggyback offer and grand finder?. cancellation numbers?, ease of cancellation? if you know working hours?[/quote]

The trial for Grant Every Day is a week, it looks like you can cancel via email (see my previous post for the link) and I couldn't find a phone number.

Here are the contact details for My Club Rewards, according to Grant Every Day's terms:

By Phone: Customer Service: 888-535-5354 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
By Email: [email protected]

The terms also state the My Club Rewards trial is 21-days.

EDIT: I believe the email should be "[email protected]", it looks like it is typo'd in the terms at Grant Every Day.

Heres the number for Grants everyday:
By submitting this form I am ordering the Grant Resource Information and trial membership. After the seven day trial I will be charged $58.61 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I have read and agree to the PRIVACY POLICY and Terms & Conditions. Cancel any time by calling 1-800-235-1364 or 1-888-276-8105.

[quote name='crystalklear64']So for week stuff, do you cancel on day 4 or after 4?[/quote]

Cancel on day 4. However, if it is for Grant Every Day be sure to cancel on day 5 at the latest because the terms specify that they need at least two days to process your cancellation.

has any1 else noticed that in the T&C of Grant Every Day, that you are only signed up for My Club Rewards if you accept a phone call by them? does any1 know if you don't receive a phone call that means you aren't signed up? thanks

[quote name='adonis 27']has any1 else noticed that in the T&C of Grant Every Day, that you are only signed up for My Club Rewards if you accept a phone call by them? does any1 know if you don't receive a phone call that means you aren't signed up? thanks[/quote]

That is what I would think, because that is what the terms say, but if you want to be on the safe side, you can email My Club Rewards and say you want to cancel (or check on your account or something) on the same day you cancel Grant Every Day.

If the piggyback offer is like all the others I have come across, you could probably just cancel it right away and be fine. However, to be safe, since it is a 3-week trial you could just wait and cancel both My Club Rewards and Grant Every Day on the same day.

From the looks of it, the My Club Rewards LLC offer that comes with the Grants, only activates if you talk to them on the phone and verify your CC. Needless to say, I will be calling them on Thursday along with Grants just to be safe.

Has anyone gotten credit for it yet?

yeah, i think i'll just call to cancel/see if can cancel on the same day...never wanna risk something like that...

and yes, i got credited a day after i did it

[quote name='adonis 27']yeah, i think i'll just call to cancel/see if can cancel on the same day...never wanna risk something like that...

and yes, i got credited a day after i did it[/quote]

That is good to hear, I did the offer today so hopefully I will get credit tomorrow.

[quote name='johnnyt129']I've gotten games on my doorstep on release day before, so I was just wondering[/quote]

It's possible, I guess someone could get a "Shipped" email from TraInn even though the game doesn't come out until Friday.

On another note, how long does it take for Amazon to email you a GC if you return something?

I am thinking of picking up a GH:WT bundle and returning it as I read if they hit you with a "restock fee" to just call them up.

However I am wondering how long, from the day you drop it off at the post office until they email you a GC, the whole process takes.

Is it a week? Two weeks?

Just to let you guys know, I did eMusic last week and did not receive an email or anything because the webpage hung after I submitted it, even though I got charged. I received credit today and ordered Fallout 3. Hopefully it will be here by early next week.

Quick update before I get sucked into Fallout 3. My Fallout 3 came today sitting on my doorstep which is awkward since I live in an apartment lol. Via FedEx from Circuit City.

Also my Reputation Defender MCR went through so ordering Fable 2 right now.

I got a few more questions before I start these offers.

1. I see there are two grant offers. Is it possible to do both with the paypal vcc?

2. Could you generate different paypal vcc numbers so you could do different offers that are related?

3. *off-topic* This one is not related but has anyone ever used Amazon's release delivery for preorders and had it arrive on the day of release?

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Did grant finder and got no email, crap I hope I dont have to file another MCR.[/QUOTE]
I'm kinda scared on this one too, but because I have 5 of them.

Hope that doesn't mean they charged me 5 times.

We'll see tomorrow.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Did grant finder and got no email, crap I hope I dont have to file another MCR.[/quote]

One thing you could do is fill out the contact forum and ask them to send you one if you don't get credited within a day or two.

[quote name='Moose_Man']Quick update before I get sucked into Fallout 3. My Fallout 3 came today sitting on my doorstep which is awkward since I live in an apartment lol. Via FedEx from Circuit City.

Also my Reputation Defender MCR went through so ordering Fable 2 right now.[/quote]

when did u file your mcr for rep defender?

So I ordered a guitar hero world bundle like a month ago, and now I can't get it because I have already ordered 3 guitar hero bundles. I thought that the limit increases every time a new one is released? This sucks.

I ordered my 1st GHWT (4th overall) on OCT 14th and it's still in processing. Has anyone in a similar situation tried to sent in a support ticket? I don't wanna message them yet.

Question:
I ordered a game on Oct. 17th. The status is still processing. I wanted to find out the status of that order.

Order # _______

Thanks

Date: 2008-10-31

Response 1:
Your order is on hold as it has recently come to our attention that you have exceeded the allowed limit of three Guitar Hero bundles for each account. As such, we do need to ask you to select a different item for your order. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

You may reply to this ticket with your choice and we will proceed accordingly.

Answered by: Client
Date: 2008-11-02
Time: 18:42:48

Can someone please give me a estimate when i should received my game,

Order placed Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 6:02 PM

Shipping Estimate: Nov 9, 2008

Your order has been received.Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:49 PM

[quote name='41down']for those of you who had to send in a W9 tax form for reaching the $600 limit, about long did it take for them to ship you your order that was on hold once you mailed them the form?[/QUOTE]

anyone?

bread's done
Back