Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Mugen']Can someone please give me a estimate when i should received my game,

Order placed Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 6:02 PM

Shipping Estimate: Nov 9, 2008

Your order has been received.Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:49 PM[/QUOTE]

depends on the game, when it comes out, availability, etc.
by all that, i'm guessing never

i still haven't received my GT:WT, but i'm expecting it today hopefully

[quote name='41down']anyone?[/quote]

I faxed mine last year, and I think it was under two weeks later when my order changed. Maybe about a week after faxing it.

[quote name='The0ne']I got a few more questions before I start these offers.

1. I see there are two grant offers. Is it possible to do both with the paypal vcc?

2. Could you generate different paypal vcc numbers so you could do different offers that are related?

3. *off-topic* This one is not related but has anyone ever used Amazon's release delivery for preorders and had it arrive on the day of release?[/quote]

Could anyone answer these?

If people ask you to give a reason why you are canceling, whats a good thing to say?
I'm thinking "because I was only doing the offer to get free shit" isn't the best choice.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Question:
I ordered a game on Oct. 17th. The status is still processing. I wanted to find out the status of that order.

Order # _______

Thanks

Date: 2008-10-31

Response 1:
Your order is on hold as it has recently come to our attention that you have exceeded the allowed limit of three Guitar Hero bundles for each account. As such, we do need to ask you to select a different item for your order. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

You may reply to this ticket with your choice and we will proceed accordingly.

Answered by: Client
Date: 2008-11-02
Time: 18:42:48[/quote]

Had the same thing happen. I just told them to refund my credits and cancel my order which they did the next day. It sucks but oh well nothing you can do.

[quote name='crystalklear64']If people ask you to give a reason why you are canceling, whats a good thing to say?
I'm thinking "because I was only doing the offer to get free shit" isn't the best choice.[/quote]

it depends on the trial, but most of the time i just say i can't afford the monthly charges and was just trying out the trial for future use.....mainly i just can't afford it

Can someone help i finally for my amazon gift certificate from but they left out my refund for soul caliber 4 i call them but they said some about me not separating it when i know it was part of my whole gift order,the op then said something it being sent back to their corporate account and that department calling me back.What the heck can i do now to get my soul caliber 4 refund?

EDIT:I just got done talking to my second amazon op and he said he would issue me a refund for the amount of the game within 1-2 days i shall see if he is lying to me or not.

[quote name='The0ne']I got a few more questions before I start these offers.

1. I see there are two grant offers. Is it possible to do both with the paypal vcc?

2. Could you generate different paypal vcc numbers so you could do different offers that are related?

3. *off-topic* This one is not related but has anyone ever used Amazon's release delivery for preorders and had it arrive on the day of release?[/quote]
[quote name='The0ne']Could anyone answer these?[/quote]

1. I don't have a real credit card and did Grant Every Day yesterday, I didn't get credit from TraInn yet but I got a welcome email instantly for MCR use if necessary.

I am not sure if you can do "
Easy Grant Finder" with a VCC as I haven't tried it yet.

2. Yes, but most offers that are from the same company (i.e. all the Pacific Web Works offers) limit the signups based on address as well, as far as I know. The limit for PWW offers is two total, even if you use different VCCs.

3. No sorry, I haven't used their pre-order service at all.

Well, any credits I get for the rest of this year will have to wait until 09. I asked how close I was to the $600 limit and they said $595, haha.

for people who had to file an MCR for Reputation Defender, how long did it take? the typical 10 business days or longer? i only ask b-cuz on my last MCR for Amazing Webstores, it took 19 days total for me to receive credit

ok does anyone have the contact info for grant finder. First they take my 1.95 and dont send me a email with any login info, now I see a pending charge of 68.00 on my account they must be fucking crazy if they think I am letting this go.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']^ 7 day[/QUOTE]

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy ****** did some research on grant every day and its a scam,i called to cancel and it says i've reached them at after hours and its only 9:40.You better try and cancel now if you do not want to pay 59 bucks.

...Sigh. My GH:WT arrived with a broken up strum on the guitar and Red Octane's warranty site looks to be down.

I hate this shit.

[quote name='Mugen']Holy ****** did some research on grant every day and its a scam,i called to cancel and it says i've reached them at after hours and its only 9:40.You better try and cancel now if you do not want to pay 59 bucks.[/quote]

You should probably link people to where you read this. I've found that many of these offers are called scams on various sites because the people who report them were too stupid to not cancel in time, were charges, and deemed it a "scam." This happens more often than not.

And can you please not fill up pages with posts? You posted three times in a row. They have a Delete Post option for a reason if you double posted by accident.

[quote name='Mugen']Holy ****** did some research on grant every day and its a scam,i called to cancel and it says i've reached them at after hours and its only 9:40.You better try and cancel now if you do not want to pay 59 bucks.[/QUOTE]
Well, never received credit for it and its been 2 days. Luckily I only have about 20$ in my account so if they try to charge the 60$ it won't go through.

I'll try to cancel in an hour.

Got the receipt and like 5 confirmation e-mails from them, so that should be enough for the credit too.

[quote name='GuardianE']You should probably link people to where you read this. I've found that many of these offers are called scams on various sites because the people who report them were too stupid to not cancel in time, were charges, and deemed it a "scam." This happens more often than not.

And can you please not fill up pages with posts? You posted three times in a row. They have a Delete Post option for a reason if you double posted by accident.[/QUOTE]

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/362/RipOff0362247.htm

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/361/RipOff0361905.htm

Sorry about the multiple post.

[quote name='crystalklear64']uh.. well I chose the instant access where they don't send you anything.[/quote]

Also, the guy clearly stated that he waited past 7 days for his CD. He was a dumbass. The trial can begin before you get your item in the mail, depending on the company.

Second link, the person called on the SEVENTH day. Cutting it a bit close, aren't we? She didn't take into account processing times and other factors. She's obviously not a seasoned CAG Trainn vet. ;)

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Well I'm not sure since I didn't choose the CD option, but some of the offers make you send stuff like that back before you can cancel.

May or may not be the case here.

This was the only section of the ToS that I thought was relavent at the time, so I'd say its probably not the case:
[quote name='Grants ToS']After the seven day trial I will be charged $58.61 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I have read and agree to the PRIVACY POLICY and Terms & Conditions. Cancel any time by calling 1-800-235-1364 or 1-888-276-8105.
------
You can cancel your membership account at anytime during or after the trial period by calling My Club Rewards LLC's customer service toll free telephone number 888-535-5354.[/quote]

So that other guy might have also missed out on the part where they automatically also enroll you in My Club Rewards, so there are actually 2 things he may have to cancel.

Sort of a random question, but is there anyone who had ordered Fallout 3 before release day that does NOT have the game yet? I'm trying to gauge whether it is worth it to open a support request asking for a tracking number. I'm a bit paranoid after Rock Band 2 got lost and a month later TRAINN still hasn't done anything to resolve it.

Heres some useful stuff for people to keep track of their offers, or at least, this is what I do.

First, get yourself a calendar program with alerts. I needed one that just chills on my desktop and pops something up over the top of everything you are doing when the alarm goes off, otherwise I'd forget.

I suggest Rainlendar2:
http://www.rainlendar.net/cms/index.php

Now, make a folder for each offer you do in which you store all info related to that offer.

Next, whenever you get a receipt for completing an offer, print off a copy, and save a screen shot of it.
Do this by hitting the Print Screen key and then opening an image program such as paint, and then paste the image. Save it. Put it in the folder.

Finally, copy paste the entire Terms/Privacy/Contact information into a word document so that even if the site goes down, you'll have a place you can go to look at all that stuff if you need it for anything. Save that in your folder.

And here is a screen shot of my system in action. Rainlendar is very nice to have.

well, i had the 'ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact' message show up on my Gears of War 2 and Fallout 3 orders. Apparently if they put those orders in, it would exceed the $600 limit for the year. I requested they cancel my orders and refund my credits so I could just start ordering again next year. Within a couple days they did just that. So, guess i won't be ordering until '09. off to circuit city i go to pre order gears 2. weeeee!!

Has anyone had their Gears 2 status change? I was just curious to see if they would attempt to make a release date ship.

In other news, I still haven't received dead space which shipped October 15th, even after a support ticket was answered saying I would receive a new copy Monday. Very upset.

for those of you cancelling the grant every day trial via phone...prepare to be on hold for like 45 mins (no joke)...once i talked to a rep my account was cancelled within a minute though. they send a confirmation email too.

also i called my club rewards just to be safe and they said i was not in the system because i did not recieve the phone call activating my account.

[quote name='41down']for those of you cancelling the grant every day trial via phone...prepare to be on hold for like 45 mins (no joke)...once i talked to a rep my account was cancelled within a minute though. they send a confirmation email too.

also i called my club rewards just to be safe and they said i was not in the system because i did not recieve the phone call activating my account.[/quote]

well thats good news as for the My Club Rewards...hopefully they don't try and take your money though..i've had that happen to me
sucks about waiting on hold though, i hate when companies do that.

I wonder what that myclubrewards phone call is about because i've picked up the phone to silence and hung it up.

EDIT:called i'm not in the system

blah this sucks...its been over a week since i sent in my tax form. my account is on hold for guitar hero world tour and gears 2...i wish they would take it off hold already! :cry:

[quote name='Ryosuke']Has anyone had their Gears 2 status change? I was just curious to see if they would attempt to make a release date ship.
[/QUOTE]

no status change for me yet, i was hoping to get it on launch day
the only game that i got on launch day was GTA4

thinking i might just have to buy it at wal-mart and return it when i get my copy in the mail
or wait

[quote name='crystalklear64']Dang. Still no Grants Every Day credit.

Looks like the second offer I've done will also be my first MCR. Oh boy...[/quote]

EDIT: I just got the email from YF360G saying I got credited for GED!

[quote name='spauldingfan']Has anyone else tried calling the numbers for grants Everyday and get a message that the numbers are now disconected?[/QUOTE]
I'd try it, but if it isn't, I don't have the time to spend canceling right now. So, I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow or maybe later tonight.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Weird lol, me too. As I was typing even.[/quote]

Same here, which is why I edited my previous post, awesome! :bouncy:

Anyone know why my credit card and paypal's single use cards don't work for offers like Amazing Webstore, Google CEO, Increase my margin, etc.

bread's done
Back