Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Just received call of duty: world at war today :). Along came the stuff for video professor. Now all I have to do is wait for my blockbuster mcr to go through and I'll get Left 4 dead.

[quote name='The0ne']Just received call of duty: world at war today :). Along came the stuff for video professor. Now all I have to do is wait for my blockbuster mcr to go through and I'll get Left 4 dead.[/QUOTE]

for video professor could you tell me what exactly do you send back also do they refund your shiping both ways?

[quote name='BarbblerElf']for video professor could you tell me what exactly do you send back also do they refund your shiping both ways?[/quote]

When I did it I just sent it all back in the same box it came in.

Then I called them after they received it (delivery confirmation) and asked for a refund on that shipping too and they gave it to me.

[quote name='QuenteK25']When I did it I just sent it all back in the same box it came in.

Then I called them after they received it (delivery confirmation) and asked for a refund on that shipping too and they gave it to me.[/quote]

Did they refund the first charge? They charged me 4.95 then 1.00 and 1.00. I canceled already and it's still charged. When did you get all the refunds?

I called Video Professor yesterday and asked about returning. He told me if I wanted to cancel to call as soon as I received the video stuff. Didn't ask about returning and refunds yet.

hey lilboo, how do u get your xbox live tag stuff to show up? like your avatar, achievement points and games recently played? thanks

Interesting, I got the same thing on a DDR bundle too.
"Exchange for same item only -Return not permitted"

Anyone else get this and still try to return it?

Slim pickins in the offer department...has it ever been this dry before? I'm out of offers to do, I'm praying they add new ones soon. If this website dies out I'll cry.

I really hate Video Professor's phone service. You can't wait until a representative is available like other sites. They just direct you to their website or the automated service. So annoying. Proactiv has been added as an offer also.

I just signed up for FreeCreditReport.com about an hour ago and there was no screen with an order #. Are you supposed to get one from here? Or will they send an email or something?

Thanks

[quote name='The0ne']I really hate Video Professor's phone service. You can't wait until a representative is available like other sites. They just direct you to their website or the automated service. So annoying. Proactiv has been added as an offer also.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i know. I just hang up and call in 2 min. The first time I called I got threw right away and today it took 2 tries

Heh, never thought about stamps. I was finally able to get through with customer support also. No hassle at all. I was afraid they were gonna tamper me about why I want to quit like others.

Wow. I'm confused. I checked my bank account today and there was an extra $10. No idea where it came from. It's really getting me annoyed that I don't know where it came from.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Wow. I'm confused. I checked my bank account today and there was an extra $10. No idea where it came from. It's really getting me annoyed that I don't know where it came from.[/quote]

One of the numbers in the description should resemble a phone number. Call it and question the charge.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Slim pickins in the offer department...has it ever been this dry before? I'm out of offers to do, I'm praying they add new ones soon. If this website dies out I'll cry.[/quote]

Agreed. What offers have you done, so I can compare?

a few quick questions:
1) for the people who did video professor, did your trial start when you got it or when you signed up? and did you cancel before or after you received the cd's?
2) has any1 done the nite trim offer? i'm wary of doing because i heard it was thru the same company of colopure?
thanks guys

a few quick questions:
1) for the people who did video professor, did your trial start when you got it or when you signed up? and did you cancel before or after you received the cd's?
2) has any1 done the nite trim offer? i'm wary of doing because i heard it was thru the same company of colopure?
3) has any1 done Poster Pass (on a different TRAINN site), ShopDani.com, Bella Sole Jewelry? and what was your experience?
thanks guys

Video Professor started after I received the items, though I did call to confirm because the trial would have run out before they arrived. I canceled after receiving the items.

for anyone who recently returned GHWT how much store credit do you get. will it be full price or w/e they are selling for? like ive been seeing them go for like 60 or 70 i think

They give you a store credit in the amount that was paid by TRAINN. If they paid full, you get full; if they paid 70, you get 70.

[quote name='adonis 27']a few quick questions:
3) has any1 done Poster Pass (on a different TRAINN site), ShopDani.com, Bella Sole Jewelry? and what was your experience?
thanks guys[/quote]

1. I think the trial started once the items SHIPPED. I called before I got my stuff to ask how the cancellation system works. He told me to cancel as soon as I got the stuff in the mail and to ship back one of three CDs in the package.

2. I've also done Nitetrim. MUCH less of a hassle than the others. But I didn't have any problems with Hoodiacore neither. I called and the lady said I did NOT have to send the package back. She canceled it and I haven't been charged since.

3. Haven't done those.

[quote name='The0ne']1. I think the trial started once the items SHIPPED. I called before I got my stuff to ask how the cancellation system works. He told me to cancel as soon as I got the stuff in the mail and to ship back one of three CDs in the package.

2. I've also done Nitetrim. MUCH less of a hassle than the others. But I didn't have any problems with Hoodiacore neither. I called and the lady said I did NOT have to send the package back. She canceled it and I haven't been charged since.

3. Haven't done those.[/quote]

k, thanks for the info!

[quote name='The0ne']1. I think the trial started once the items SHIPPED. I called before I got my stuff to ask how the cancellation system works. He told me to cancel as soon as I got the stuff in the mail and to ship back one of three CDs in the package. [/quote]
I think you only get back the Shipping $$ if you ship everything back or at least thats what the automated system told me while I was waiting on hold

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']I think my cheap ass prayers have been answered! There's a whole new page of offers up...I've only seen one before (protectmyid). Whooo![/quote]

EZ Grant Source is one that jumps out at me as being new. I just tried it. I will post results.

EZ Grant Source
Price: $3.95
Trial Length: 7 days
Cancellation #: 866-631-1599
hours:
Mon-Thurs 11am-4pm CST
Special note: The confirmation email states its 10 day trial but the Terms and conditions states 7

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='homeland']EZ Grant Source
hours: ???
Special note: The confirmation email states its 10 day trial but the Tems and conditions states
7[/quote]

Be careful with this one. I know it says credit the same day, but I signed up a couple hours ago and I have no credit, and no email. I keep this updated.

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']Be careful with this one. I know it says credit the same day, but I signed up a couple hours ago and I have no credit, and no email. I keep this updated.[/quote]

might want to check your junk mail.. I got my confirmation email right away.. though still waiting on credit.

[quote name='homeland']might want to check your junk mail.. I got my confirmation email right away.. though still waiting on credit.[/quote]

I did. Nothing in there either. Damn.

Holy crap there IS a whole page full of new offers. Here they are if anyone hasn't checked the site yet:

ProtectmyID (was once on there before)
Rapid Reading Institute
Discover more card
Discover open road card
Ivory White
eToro
Clutterme
EZ Grant Source

Just about all of them says it credits on the same day except the discover card ones which say 3 weeks.

quick question, is ProtectMyID part of credit check total or freecreditreport.com? k, thanks guys, happy holidays

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']I think my cheap ass prayers have been answered! There's a whole new page of offers up...I've only seen one before (protectmyid). Whooo![/quote]

thank the lord

[quote name='homeland']EZ Grant Source
hours: ???
Special note: The confirmation email states its 10 day trial but the Tems and conditions states
7[/quote]

Got credit in about 4 hours.

when i did the EZ Grant Source, it said i wasn't eligible for the the promotion?...any1 else get this?

also, what happens if you get charged from a company (example: eMusic), but you don't receive an e-mail from them confirming your order, how do you file an MCR? thanks

[quote name='adonis 27']when i did the EZ Grant Source, it said i wasn't eligible for the the promotion?...any1 else get this?

also, what happens if you get charged from a company (example: eMusic), but you don't receive an e-mail from them confirming your order, how do you file an MCR? thanks[/quote]

This happened to me a couple weeks ago with emusic. I emailed their customer support saying that I hadn't gotten a confirmation email and asked for the account information needed for an MCR. A day or two later I got the email and the offer credited. So I say shoot them an email saying you didn't get a confirmation email.

[quote name='vex11']This happened to me a couple weeks ago with emusic. I emailed their customer support saying that I hadn't gotten a confirmation email and asked for the account information needed for an MCR. A day or two later I got the email and the offer credited. So I say shoot them an email saying you didn't get a confirmation email.[/quote]

oh ok, thanks for that tip, i'll definitely jump on it...i'm not spending $12 for no credit haha

Looks like EZ Grant Source and ProtectMyID are going to be the only really easy ones. Hopefully ProtectMyID isn't in with FreeCreditReport/CreditCheckTotal.

[quote name='Rocko']Looks like EZ Grant Source and ProtectMyID are going to be the only really easy ones. Hopefully ProtectMyID isn't in with FreeCreditReport/CreditCheckTotal.[/QUOTE]

it is...check the terms

[quote name='nyj1218']i did ez grant last night but still no credit :cry:[/quote]

Eh, I would just wait it out. The "reports same day" or "reports in 2 business days" thing isn't always true. It might take a day or two.

bread's done
Back