Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='adonis 27']when i did the EZ Grant Source, it said i wasn't eligible for the the promotion?...any1 else get this?

[/quote]

yeah I got this also... not sure why though.

Anyone order the rock band 2 guitar? It seems to be out of stock in a lot of places and was wondering where trainn orders it from.

Anyone else able to figure out the actual terms for the Ivory White trial? I can't find anything on it on their website.

I don't think I'll be doing the eToro thing, since you have to transfer $50 to them to do so.

Edit: Oh wait, I think I remember this. Don't they charge you the full amount, then send you the free trial plus a month's supply, then you need to send it back to get the charges reversed? I thought I read about this on some other board about freebies.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lolwut?']Anyone know how long the missing credit reports take to be granted? The 10 business day mark passed on Wednesday[/quote]

thats happened to me before, u should send a support ticket and ask what the hold up is. when that happened to me, they said i needed to resend it with the full message attached (which i did?), so you have to resubmit it. Sry bud

I'm.still not eligible for the ez grant offer. Are they ran by Pacific webworks? I know the forex global trading is, that's why I can't complete that offer or the amazing webstores.

[quote name='homeland']I can never do Pacific webworks, and I got credit for ez grant offer with no problem.[/quote]

Same here. I've only been able to do esuccess2u and this one. All the other PWW offers decline my payment.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']New offer up, Bureau Grant RX. It looks like a credit thing, but that damn RX is throwing me off. Any ideas?[/quote]

Looks like it's one of those "fix your credit" things. Maybe the RX is supposed to mean it's a perscription for your credit.

[quote name='infinite120']I'm.still not eligible for the ez grant offer. Are they ran by Pacific webworks? I know the forex global trading is, that's why I can't complete that offer or the amazing webstores.[/quote]

hey i got the "your not able to receive this promotion" thing too, but i tried again 2 days later and it worked...? so maybe try your luck again some other time? good luck man

[quote name='uEih']I ordered COD like 2 weeks ago, is anybody else's game taking a long time to arrive?[/QUOTE]

i got my guitar hero world tour last week after waiting over a month and ive been waiting for mirrors edge for just about 2 weeks now. their service has been extremely slow lately :cry:

[quote name='41down']i got my guitar hero world tour last week after waiting over a month and ive been waiting for mirrors edge for just about 2 weeks now. their service has been extremely slow lately :cry:[/QUOTE]

They face a much higher volume in the fall, especially in December, I'd imagine. That's probably why it's slow.

just canceled EZ Grant Source, was fairly easy: gave my number, my name, confirmed my state (?) and then was asked for the reason i was canceling. Also got a confirmation # right then and there.

[quote name='adonis 27']just canceled EZ Grant Source, was fairly easy: gave my number, my name, confirmed my state (?) and then was asked for the reason i was canceling. Also got a confirmation # right then and there.[/quote]

+1 to this. Very painless.

[quote name='Taboner']Do you guys give real info or fake info(addresses, numbers, etc.)?[/QUOTE]

Real (I don't use my home phone line, so I don't mind people spamming it up).

I just looked into BureauToolsRX, and it says the trial is free but there's a $7.95 trial fee...and if you want to continue it's $29.99/month. So...what the hell? Is the $7.95 refundable or is that the cost of a "free" trial? I'm freakin' baffled...

[quote name='adonis 27']thats happened to me before, u should send a support ticket and ask what the hold up is. when that happened to me, they said i needed to resend it with the full message attached (which i did?), so you have to resubmit it. Sry bud[/quote]

Well that fucking blew. To get the email with headers on Gmail was some obscure setting I'd never find on my own. I got it now at least, maybe I'll finally get my Guitar Hero World Tour

[quote name='Taboner']Can I use PayPal virtual debit cards?[/QUOTE]

Learn the phrase: "read the OP"

It will serve you very well during your time on CAG :)

hey guys, i have 2 problems going on right now and i was wondering if you guys could help or suggest something.
1) i had my gf sign up for eMusic under my 3604free.com account. She tried a bunch of times and it didn't work, but somehow she was still charged. Eventually i tried logging in and it worked (after resetting her password). She never got a confirmation e-mail, but she can log in. We contacted eMusic about this and requested a confirmation e-mail, they said they sent it and to check our "junk/spam" folder. We did and it wasn't there, so we told them that. They responded today saying that they can't resend it because its an automated process and they don't have control over it. What can we do in order to get this? OR what can we do in order to get credit IF/WHEN we file an MCR?

2) i had my friend sign up for eSuccess2U under my 3604free.com account as well. Luckily, his order processed and went thru on the first try. Unfortunately, i was stupid and didn't write down his username or password for him because i figured it would be in a confirmation e-mail that would be sent. We never got 1. I called them today and they said that they can't send it unless we give them the username. I told them what happened and she told me to find a way to get it..? I tried going back on my friends computer and going thru cookies/history and finding the link, but its not there (his computer clears it every 12 hrs). Plus i'm pretty sure since its a confirmation page that, even if i did find it, it would have been "expired."

please throw out any suggestions or ways to get these two fixed. HOPEFULLY, both my gf and friend get credit and we don't have to file an MCR.

^Honestly I stay far away from the referral system, its way too easy to get credits on your own. I say look up the phone number on the op for emusic. And the second one, it sounds bad don't know what to tell you about that one.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']^Honestly I stay far away from the referral system, its way too easy to get credits on your own. I say look up the phone number on the op for emusic. And the second one, it sounds bad don't know what to tell you about that one.[/quote]

for YF360G.com, i do the point system. But for the other TRAINN sites, its a whole lot easier to get the item thru referrals, or else i would've done the point system. i'll try calling emusic tomorrow. but yeah, i'm not sure what to do about the 2nd problem

I sent a support ticket asking when their next update would be and if they would have LIPS. They replied saying...

At this time, the next update will likely not occur until the beginning of January as, due to the limited amount of releases during the month of December, most were added during the November update. However, I will forward your suggestion to the necessary department for consideration.

:whee: Would be nice if some more people asked for LIPS too, hint, hint :D

[quote name='miamisweetie']I sent a support ticket asking when their next update would be and if they would have LIPS. They replied saying...

At this time, the next update will likely not occur until the beginning of January as, due to the limited amount of releases during the month of December, most were added during the November update. However, I will forward your suggestion to the necessary department for consideration.

:whee: Would be nice if some more people asked for LIPS too, hint, hint :D[/quote]

Lips and the 60gb hard rive kit.

[quote name='miamisweetie']I sent a support ticket asking when their next update would be and if they would have LIPS. They replied saying...

:whee: Would be nice if some more people asked for LIPS too, hint, hint :D[/QUOTE]

People have helped me out in the past requesting particular games, so I just sent them a note on LIPS--hope it works out for you! :)

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Lips and the 60gb hard rive kit.[/quote]

I sent them a ticket asking about the 60GB HDD kit before I ordered GH:WT and they said they would forward my suggestion to the appropriate department. Hopefully we can get more people to ask for it.

With it being the same price as the GH bundles (well, when the bundles are new) they should add it as it would give some more options besides just games and I would enjoy a 60GB HDD since I don't want to spend a GH bundle on it.

Heck, if Amazon would drop the 120GB HDD price a bit more it could even be an option for YF360G. It's currently at $135, which is $25 off the 'list price'.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Lips and the 60gb hard rive kit.[/QUOTE]

I asked them about the hard drive a few weeks ago and they replied:

Response 1:

Thank you for the suggestion!

At this time, there are no immediate plans to add the hard drive to our site, however, I will forward your suggestion for consideration.

Answered by: Client
Date: 2008-11-22
Time: 16:12:30

I signed up for Bureau Tools Rx yesterday, no credit nor confirmation e-mail yet. And it doesn't look like they tried to charge my card either.

Did anyone try for Ivory White yet?

blah still no mirrors edge...been 2 weeks now. wondering if itll even show before christmas because theyre not answering my support tickets anymore.

[quote name='41down']blah still no mirrors edge...been 2 weeks now. wondering if itll even show before christmas because theyre not answering my support tickets anymore.[/QUOTE]

It took them four full business days to get back to me about my missing Last Remnant--I'm sure they're just overwhelmed during the holiday season.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']It took them four full business days to get back to me about my missing Last Remnant--I'm sure they're just overwhelmed during the holiday season.[/QUOTE]

ok thanks but i still dont think ill be getting my game before christmas which sucks cause ive been wanting to play this game since it came out and ive almost lost interest in wanting to play. did i mention i just received my PRE ORDERED guitar hero world tour bundle last week :whistle2:#.

[quote name='41down']ok thanks but i still dont think ill be getting my game before christmas which sucks cause ive been wanting to play this game since it came out and ive almost lost interest in wanting to play. did i mention i just received my PRE ORDERED guitar hero world tour bundle last week :whistle2:#.[/quote]

Guitar hero and rock band items sell out the fastest so you have to wiat for restocks. And as far as some games taking a while to arrive, as long as it doesn't take months I am fine with it since its almost free anyway.

good news on my previous post about my 2 problems.
1) my gfs account credited, so i don't have to worry about filing an MCR for that for her AND after going back and forth with their e-mail support, they sent me the confirmation e-mail, lol, wow, i guess it was that hard to send an e-mail...?
2) still no e-mail or credit :(

on a HAPPY note, my 3604free.com account has enough credit and i'm going to be getting it right after i get credit from 1 more site :)

[quote name='adonis 27']good news on my previous post about my 2 problems.
1) my gfs account credited, so i don't have to worry about filing an MCR for that for her AND after going back and forth with their e-mail support, they sent me the confirmation e-mail, lol, wow, i guess it was that hard to send an e-mail...?
2) still no e-mail or credit :(

on a HAPPY note, my 3604free.com account has enough credit and i'm going to be getting it right after i get credit from 1 more site :)[/quote]

Congrads, now wish me luck on finally trying to finish my ipod touch site.

bread's done
Back