Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Does YF360G.com still have a limit on how many GH bundles you can order?

About 6 months ago, I ordered a GH3 bundle and just now I ordered a GH:WT bundle.

However, as soon as I get the credits, I would like to order another GH:WT bundle. Would they let me do that?

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']No problem. I have the Media thing too...I just haven't canceled yet. I'll post it anyway.

Media Mogul Me
Cost: $1
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number - 1-800-419-1932
Hours: M-F 9AM-79PM EST[/quote]

Should note that they put a pending $29.95 charge on your card, which will then be reversed as soon as you cancel the trial (on time) and therefore, you'll only be charged $1.

I can already tell a buncha people are going to be posting on here saying they were charged $29.95, when it's been noted it's only a buck.

Anyway, thanks for the layout again. I'll try this as soon as I get home from work. I'm stocking up on credits, as I've reached my limit for the year. :D

By the way, I never got credit for ConsumerDirect and EyeMyCredit. TRAIN poitned out to me in their TOS that they're not obligated to crediting me if it doesn't go through (for whatever reasons). So, I guess I have to put those ones behind me. Meh!

Anyone else had trouble contacting Trainn?

I ordered a Halo 3 Wireless Headset on November 14th. It shipped around November 19th. I still have not received the headset. I have sent Trainn 3 emails and submitted a support ticket, no response.

I submitted the support ticket on November 29th, then replied to it twice on December 8th and December 16th. I emailed them on December 6th and December 13th. I haven't heard anything from them.

I am stressing over this, because the headset is a Christmas present for a friend.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Hey guys, there's 8 new offers up.

Also, does anyone have a cancellation number for Bureau Tools RX?[/quote]

Are these from a new December update, or are they just random offers that are new?

They didn't add any new games, did they?

[quote name='Kauza']Here's the source of my hesitation on both: I worry that L4D is a little lacking in content and is better suited to a rental. As with CoD, I worry that it's too similar to CoD4, and that I'll get bored with it too quickly.

So, which is the more unreasonable of my hesitations? The next game I'm looking forward to doesn't drop until February, so I'm starting to think that I might as well just use these credits now.

Not to turn this into a recommendations thread...but...which do I choose?[/quote]

yeah, those are two problems. CoD: WaW is sick, but i loved CoD4. It is VERY similar to CoD4, except for different guns, in game achievements, and the fact you get artillery and dogs. L4D...well to be honest i haven't played the full campaign yet haha, i've been playing the multiplayer. Campaign, when i did play it for the 30 minutes, was VERY fun and addicting. So i guess you need to look at it this way....get a game thats very fun and addicting online (CoD) OR get a game that has a great campaign, but ok multiplayer (L4D)....OR get an accessory (marketplace points, xbox live, a controller) and then use your 2nd credit in Feb?

I would not waste 2 credits on any of accessories. It just seems like a waste since 2 credits=$60 game. What TRAINN should do is make the accessories into a bundle (1 month card, controller, charge kit, etc). It would make more sense. And for the L4D/COW:WAW issue, I would get World at War. I got both from YF360games and L4D would last you a good 72 hrs. If you have friends to play to play with, the game will probably last a good amount of time.

wow alot of new offers.

my question, however, is whether trainn still offers the wireless adapter for 3 credits? i cant seem to find it in the games section.

[quote name='The0ne']I would not waste 2 credits on any of accessories. It just seems like a waste since 2 credits=$60 game. What TRAINN should do is make the accessories into a bundle (1 month card, controller, charge kit, etc). It would make more sense. And for the L4D/COW:WAW issue, I would get World at War. I got both from YF360games and L4D would last you a good 72 hrs. If you have friends to play to play with, the game will probably last a good amount of time.[/quote]

I have logged way more hours playing l4d, it is way better than COD. Better presentation and way better gameplay. Valve never makes a weak game, treyarch makes nothing but weak games.

Many thanks for all of the suggestions. I think I'll go for L4D for now and, if I end up not liking the full product, there's always trading or ebay.

Google Money Tree and Media Mogul Me were both awesome, positively-instant credits for me as well. Good offers to try, but just everyone keep a heads up that they are only 7 day trials, so make sure you cancel on the 3rd or 4th day or you'll get charged.

Now I have to decide if I really want Left 4 Dead or if I'd rather have some Xbux points... Decisions, decisions.

Man i just screwed up i used a vcc for Media Mogul Me and on the page it stated 1 dollar but my vcc was charged 29.95.I don't have 29.95 in my checking account,do you guys think if i put the money in my account in the morning that i will be ok?

That offer is 29.95 not 1 dollar.

[quote name='Mugen']The person who put that it cost 1 dollar just really screwed me up.[/quote]

A lot of people say it's $1, apparently they sometimes do a $30 hold until you cancel, and then refund the money. It didn't happen with me, but I'll edit the post.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']A lot of people say it's $1, apparently they sometimes do a $30 hold until you cancel, and then refund the money. It didn't happen with me, but I'll edit the post.[/QUOTE]

Any suggestion on what should i do?

1.I don't even have 29.95 in my bank account,do you think if i put it in my mortning i will be ok?

2.I used a paypal vcc but didn't close out the card will i even get that 29.95 back?

Oh, and Mugen, I just fixed the old posts, but I took a look at my checking account that supports the VCC's and, while the money is on hold on Paypal.com, it has not touched my bank account yet. That charges are showing up as pending rather than completed, so I think you might be ok. I wouldn't close out the card yet, since the return or "loosened hold" will be credited to that specific card.

For instance, I just checked Paypal, and apparently Bureau Tools does a hold, as well. It's been on hold since 12/13, but had not touched my bank account. I wouldn't worry unless you don't cancel it. The hold is just to authorize you have a bank account, I'm assuming.

[quote name='Mugen']Any suggestion on what should i do?

1.I don't even have 29.95 in my bank account,do you think if i put it in my mortning i will be ok?

2.I used a paypal vcc but didn't close out the card will i even get that 29.95 back?[/quote]

Not sure about the VCC shit, but as long as it stays a Pending charge, you shouldn't have any fees or anything.

Nice just got my Guitar Hero World Tour bundle #2. Took 5 days.
Ordered 12/12
Shipped 12/12
Recieved 12/17
Too bad it's so close to christmas. Idk if I should ship it back tomorrow or if I should wait till after christmas. All I know is that the 1 and 1/2 hour wait at the post office is annoying.

Thanks for this thread and all your guys help. The first bundle's amazon credit just got me a new Ds Lite.

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']Should note that they put a pending $29.95 charge on your card, which will then be reversed as soon as you cancel the trial (on time) and therefore, you'll only be charged $1.

I can already tell a buncha people are going to be posting on here saying they were charged $29.95, when it's been noted it's only a buck.
[/quote]

lol, did I hit that one out of the ballpark or what? Heh!

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Nice just got my Guitar Hero World Tour bundle #2. Took 5 days.
Ordered 12/12
Shipped 12/12
Recieved 12/17
Too bad it's so close to christmas. Idk if I should ship it back tomorrow or if I should wait till after christmas. All I know is that the 1 and 1/2 hour wait at the post office is annoying.

Thanks for this thread and all your guys help. The first bundle's amazon credit just got me a new Ds Lite.[/quote]

lucky you. i ordered my guitar hero world tour on 12/4/2008. shipped on 12/5/2008. sent a trouble ticket to yf360g and was told it would be delivered by DHL on tuesday, 12/16/2008. still waiting........... raw deal...

[quote name='DoPeSun']lucky you. i ordered my guitar hero world tour on 12/4/2008. shipped on 12/5/2008. sent a trouble ticket to yf360g and was told it would be delivered by DHL on tuesday, 12/16/2008. still waiting........... raw deal...[/quote]
Yeah I have been lucky for a while now. The first bundle arrived like 4 days after I ordered it too.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Yeah I have been lucky for a while now. The first bundle arrived like 4 days after I ordered it too.[/quote]

i usually get em fast. oh well...

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Oh, and Mugen, I just fixed the old posts, but I took a look at my checking account that supports the VCC's and, while the money is on hold on Paypal.com, it has not touched my bank account yet. That charges are showing up as pending rather than completed, so I think you might be ok. I wouldn't close out the card yet, since the return or "loosened hold" will be credited to that specific card.

For instance, I just checked Paypal, and apparently Bureau Tools does a hold, as well. It's been on hold since 12/13, but had not touched my bank account. I wouldn't worry unless you don't cancel it. The hold is just to authorize you have a bank account, I'm assuming.[/QUOTE]

Thanks,i really hope im not screwed.If that 29.95 hold was in the orginal post i would have never signed up for that offer.

wow wtf.

i just did media mogul and google, neither were instants, and i'm still awaiting credit for them.

i better get credit for these or i'll be PISSSSSED.

[quote name='max pl']wow wtf.

i just did media mogul and google, neither were instants, and i'm still awaiting credit for them.

i better get credit for these or i'll be PISSSSSED.[/quote]

Hope you cleared your cookies and disabled anti-virus/firewall programs.

damn. no what i did was i didnt reset my account after doing my last offer.

is that necessary? i just reset and still havent gotten credit.

Tried to warn you guys about that Media Mogul Me offer as well...It screwed up my account and I canceled it immediately. in retrospect a bad decision, because I probably won't get credit for it and the damage was already done. Ah well. Still a few more offers to try when I get paid.

[quote name='OMEGAMAN']Tried to warn you guys about that Media Mogul Me offer as well...It screwed up my account and I canceled it immediately. in retrospect a bad decision, because I probably won't get credit for it and the damage was already done. Ah well. Still a few more offers to try when I get paid.[/quote]

they put a PENDING charge of $29.95, but after you cancel, they take the pending charge off, and you only get charged $1

[quote name='max pl']damn. no what i did was i didnt reset my account after doing my last offer.

is that necessary? i just reset and still havent gotten credit.[/quote]

you don't have to reset it. you can stock up on credits (like I'm doing now). I haven't reset my account for awhile now and I've been getting credits to use for next year.

well i dont get it. i didnt get credit for either offer on that account.

i went over to my other account and did the google offer and got an instant. media mogul didnt credit on this account either though, but that may be because my credit card didnt pass their 30 dollar charge.

i still dont get why i didnt get credit for those offers...

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']you don't have to reset it. you can stock up on credits (like I'm doing now). I haven't reset my account for awhile now and I've been getting credits to use for next year.[/quote]

Hey, what does resetting your account do anyway? Once I order a game, it tells me to reset it to earn more games. Couldn't you just select a new game and continue gaining credits? What does resetting it do?

Does anyone know have pending charges work on paypal virtual cards,will that 29.95 go back to my bank account or paypal account?

btw it did credit instantly but its really not worth it.

[quote name='Mugen']Does anyone know have pending charges work on paypal virtual cards,will that 29.95 go back to my bank account or paypal account?

btw it did credit instantly but its really not worth it.[/quote]

If your balance is $0, it goes to the bank account's funds as a backup.

i just tried doing yahoo success with my new account.

that offer has turned into a big scam. not the same offer it once was...

[quote name='max pl']i just tried doing yahoo success with my new account.

that offer has turned into a big scam. not the same offer it once was...[/quote]

How many accounts do you have? Multiple accounts is a bad idea.

uh well i have one account ive been using, all legit. have done like 15 offers on it.

now i have a new account because ive come home from school so its a new address, plus i asked my mom to use her CC.

i'm pretty sure this is all okay to do. i'm gonna stop using my old account as of now though considering i'm not even getting credits for it. i'll use it for a few more days til they answer a support ticket though.

[quote name='max pl']uh well i have one account ive been using, all legit. have done like 15 offers on it.

now i have a new account because ive come home from school so its a new address, plus i asked my mom to use her CC.

i'm pretty sure this is all okay to do. i'm gonna stop using my old account as of now though considering i'm not even getting credits for it. i'll use it for a few more days til they answer a support ticket though.[/quote]

You didn't need to make a new account because of a new address. You could edit your address anytime you wanted. And I doubt you aren't getting credited just because of one account.

[quote name='Mugen']Does anyone know have pending charges work on paypal virtual cards,will that 29.95 go back to my bank account or paypal account?

btw it did credit instantly but its really not worth it.[/quote]

Just to check, I **think** I may have addressed this on the last page. Double check, and if I didn't I apologize. But to clarify, the pending charges are just in limbo, meaning they're not really anywhere at the moment. But if they go through, they will first draw from your Paypal, and if it doesn't have and money in it, then your bank account. I don't think they're going to be taking anything from your account, however, because I have had a charge "pending" since 12/13 that I think is precautionary. I haven't had anything taken out of my actual account, yet.

Oh, and at least you guys got credited for MMM, I didn't get that yet....

[quote name='The0ne']You didn't need to make a new account because of a new address. You could edit your address anytime you wanted. And I doubt you aren't getting credited just because of one account.[/quote]

well i want to do offers ive already done and do so using a new CC. if i were to simply change my address and use a new CC, could i still complete offers ive already done?

[quote name='max pl']well i want to do offers ive already done and do so using a new CC. if i were to simply change my address and use a new CC, could i still complete offers ive already done?[/quote]

Well, no but TRAINN might not ship your items. I don't think 2 accounts are allowed.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Just to check, I **think** I may have addressed this on the last page. Double check, and if I didn't I apologize. But to clarify, the pending charges are just in limbo, meaning they're not really anywhere at the moment. But if they go through, they will first draw from your Paypal, and if it doesn't have and money in it, then your bank account. I don't think they're going to be taking anything from your account, however, because I have had a charge "pending" since 12/13 that I think is precautionary. I haven't had anything taken out of my actual account, yet.

Oh, and at least you guys got credited for MMM, I didn't get that yet....[/QUOTE]

Thanks for helping me,i'm going to put the money in my bank account just in case.

[quote name='max pl']well i want to do offers ive already done and do so using a new CC. if i were to simply change my address and use a new CC, could i still complete offers ive already done?[/QUOTE]

That is a easy way to get yourself banned from trainns for life.

well its not like i use the same name.

i have one account under my name, my CC, my school address.

another under my moms name, her CC, our home address.

why would i be banned?

[quote name='max pl']well its not like i use the same name.

i have one account under my name, my CC, my school address.

another under my moms name, her CC, our home address.

why would i be banned?[/quote]

Is this all under the same computer though? If so, then you may be screwed.

From YF360.com-

● Is there a household limit?
Yes, due to the nature of this offer, we must enforce a strict one account per household limit.

well the thing is, i'm done with my old account. on the old account i'd have things sent to my school address.

i doubt they track IP addresses and the household limit is simply not having two accounts having games sent to the same address.

i'm pretty sure i'm all good in that regard. i'm just trying to figure out why i didn get credit for media mogul...

I'm pretty sure IP addresses is exactly how they do it. I could be wrong, though. I've had stuff from two different accounts sent to the same address without a problem, but I've never had more than one account per IP.

[quote name='max pl']well the thing is, i'm done with my old account. on the old account i'd have things sent to my school address.

i doubt they track IP addresses and the household limit is simply not having two accounts having games sent to the same address.

i'm pretty sure i'm all good in that regard. i'm just trying to figure out why i didn get credit for media mogul...[/quote]

Maybe so. But it would suck to get credited for 2 offers, order a game, and have it declined because you broke the terms of service. Just saying.

well i just got 2 credits. i'm gonna stop using the old account and hopefully all will be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back