Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I know I should know this, but it's been forever since I've done a MCR.

I did the Google Money Tree offer and did not get credit. Since it was supposed to come next day, can I go ahead and file a MCR, or do I have to wait a week? I'm not sure. Gracias for the help.

[quote name='munch']I know I should know this, but it's been forever since I've done a MCR.

I did the Google Money Tree offer and did not get credit. Since it was supposed to come next day, can I go ahead and file a MCR, or do I have to wait a week? I'm not sure. Gracias for the help.[/QUOTE]

as much as it sucks im pretty sure you have to wait. you may still get the credit while waiting so i wouldnt worry too much. that just sucks though cause it was like the fastest credit ever for me.

[quote name='munch']I know I should know this, but it's been forever since I've done a MCR.

I did the Google Money Tree offer and did not get credit. Since it was supposed to come next day, can I go ahead and file a MCR, or do I have to wait a week? I'm not sure. Gracias for the help.[/quote]

You have to wait for at least 7 days before you can file an MCR.

[quote name='41down']so does the $29 pending charge for Bureau Tools Rx go away like Media Mogul once you cancel?[/quote]

Yes, mine just went away this morning after canceling yesterday afternoon.

Just to clarify, if a pending charge is put on Paypal using the VCCs, it DOES NOT draw money from your account. The only way it will take money from your account is if you don't cancel the trial or someone messes up. Last night I had two pending charges on there totaling around $60, but my bank account had not been touched. One of them was wiped clear this morning, and Bureau Tools RX still hasn't actually charged me, so maybe the whole thing was free.

I added some notes to the Media Mogul Me offer write up so hopefully this will be more clear to people. Rig can add this to the OP.

Media Mogul Me

Cost: $1 - but $29.99 hold placed on your account. All but $1 is refunded when you cancel. See notes about VCC below.
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number - 1-800-419-1932
Hours: M-F 9AM-9PM EST

A note about how the pending charges work with VCCs, by JohnnyOnTheSpot:

Just to clarify, if a pending charge is put on Paypal using the VCCs, it DOES NOT draw money from your account. The only way it will take money from your account is if you don't cancel the trial or someone messes up. Last night I had two pending charges on there totaling around $60, but my bank account had not been touched. One of them was wiped clear this morning, and Bureau Tools RX still hasn't actually charged me, so maybe the whole thing was free.

Also, for people doing Google Money Tree, even though it is an instant credit for most people, my confirmation email went into spam on Gmail. So make sure you look for it there if you think you might need to file a MCR.

[quote name='munch']I know I should know this, but it's been forever since I've done a MCR.[/quote]

Its been answered, but the link to file a MCR isn't activated until seven days after you complete the offer. So there is no way you could file a MCR before seven days. A support ticket, yes, but support tickets aren't for MCRs.

wow all these new offers have been seriously awesome. ive done google money, ez grant, media mogul, and bureau tools rx all within the past couple days and gotten credit for all of them. already got a couple of them cancelled too. this will seriously be 2 of the easiet games ive gotten in recent memory. savin the credits for next year though!

[quote name='msane']Also, for people doing Google Money Tree, even though it is an instant credit for most people, my confirmation email went into spam on Gmail. So make sure you look for it there if you think you might need to file a MCR.[/quote]

thanks alot. good call on that one.

[quote name='boyboyz99']How can I get fast referral for my account

if anyone please help and I will also help u do the offer

please help !!![/QUOTE]

My Google Group's up to 460+ members now so if you like, feel free to post your ref links in a thread there. I can't guarantee you'll get a ton of hits but it's a start at least. Since starting the group, I've managed to work my way up to 518 refs on GL and 12 refs with 24 completed offers on YF360G.com. Not bad for a year's worth of effort.

You could also post your links to your regional board on topix.com as well as your blog, facebook, etc. To be honest, you can also score a ton of refs over at SD and FW. The majority of mine came from SD...great folks over there.

Google Group Linky: http://groups.google.com/group/freexbox360stuff?hl=en

EDIT - Meant to add that my GHWT Wireless bundle arrived yesterday via DHL. It was shipped on the 13th so they say, even though that was a Saturday. Guess that it actually went out on the 15th. So, not bad for holiday time. Love the game by the way...although I quickly found out I should stick to guitar and not try to sing! Howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwl!

JACKPOT! I JUST did Green Umbrella and it credited instantly. As an FYI, it's free, but it did put a pending charge for $10.65 (one month) on my account, which as explained earlier, means nothing unless you don't cancel. Here's the info:

Green Umbrella
Cost: Allegedly $9.99; you have to stay a member for 30 days, thus paying for a month's membership - but $10.65 will be placed as "pending" on your card until canceled.
Trial Duration: 30 days (must stay for 30 days to get credit)
Cancellation Number - 1-877-300-2516
Hours: M-F 7AM-8PM (CST), Weekends 10AM-7PM (CST)
Special Notes: I received my confirmation after a few minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']JACKPOT! I JUST did Green Umbrella and it credited instantly. As an FYI, it's free, but it did put a pending charge for $10.65 (one month) on my account, which as explained earlier, means nothing unless you don't cancel. Here's the info:

Green Umbrella
Cost: FREE - but $10.65 will be placed as "pending" on your card until canceled.
Trial Duration: 30 days
Special Notes: I received my confirmation after a few minutes.[/quote]

Now here's my question about that one: the detail on the site say that you have to remain a member for 30 days in order to retain credit. Does that, in essence, mean that you have to become a paying member in order to keep credit?

[quote name='Kauza']Now here's my question about that one: the detail on the site say that you have to remain a member for 30 days in order to retain credit. Does that, in essence, mean that you have to become a paying member in order to keep credit?[/quote]

I'm going to be honest with you, not only did I not notice it, but I've also ignored those things since I signed up. I cancel EVERYTHING after 2 days tops, and a ton of them have said at least 4. I wouldn't be concerned...not to mention that I have done 17 offers so far. The website says you can cancel anytime, and I've already gotten my credit.

I'll cancel the account Monday and see what happens. I've never had a credit revoked, though.

Question: Has anyone had a credit revoked for reasons other than "duplicate?" Now I'm curious....

thats odd. my brothers roommate got his account banned for canceling one day too early on a 7 day trial. he canceled on like the 5th day.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']JACKPOT! I JUST did Green Umbrella and it credited instantly. As an FYI, it's free, but it did put a pending charge for $10.65 (one month) on my account, which as explained earlier, means nothing unless you don't cancel. Here's the info:

Green Umbrella
Cost: FREE - but $10.65 will be placed as "pending" on your card until canceled.
Trial Duration: 30 days
Special Notes: I received my confirmation after a few minutes.[/quote]

Sweet, thanks for the info. Will do this when I get home.

By the way, just an update: Media Mogul Me credited instantly. Bureau Tools RX, however, did not. It does say it credits usually the next business day..and that would be today. We'll see what happens. Hoping I don't have to MCR that one.

I edited my newest hasty entry to show that yf360g.com makes you stay a member for 30 days, thus incurring the first month's membership fee. I've heard of people canceling early and I've done so myself without punishment, so be wary.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Yes, mine just went away this morning after canceling yesterday afternoon.

Just to clarify, if a pending charge is put on Paypal using the VCCs, it DOES NOT draw money from your account. The only way it will take money from your account is if you don't cancel the trial or someone messes up. Last night I had two pending charges on there totaling around $60, but my bank account had not been touched. One of them was wiped clear this morning, and Bureau Tools RX still hasn't actually charged me, so maybe the whole thing was free.[/QUOTE]

So the amount of 29.95 doesn't have to be in your checking account?

[quote name='Mugen']So the amount of 29.95 doesn't have to be in your checking account?[/quote]

I don't want to give you the wrong information, so I'm only going to say I don't think it has to. My checking account was NEVER touched while it was pending. I would just play it as safe as you can, however.

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']All right, looks like Bureau Tools RX just credited me.

Green Umbrella was instant with a Paypal VCC.

Thanks, Johnny! :)[/quote]

Awesome; no problem. Hopefully I stop screwing up with my information sometime soon! Oh, and were you charged by Bureau Tools RX yet? I have yet to be charged.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Awesome; no problem. Hopefully I stop screwing up with my information sometime soon! Oh, and were you charged by Bureau Tools RX yet? I have yet to be charged.[/quote]

Pending1Debit Card: MEDIAMOGULME.COM-$29.95
Pending1Debit Card: BUREAUTOOLSRX.COM-$29.99
12/17/2008 PAYPAL INST XFER 5XS223HFVCYQE-$3.95

Those are my charges currently.

EDIT: The Paypal charge was for EZ Grant Source, not Google Money Tree. Just did the math.

[quote name='max pl']thats odd. my brothers roommate got his account banned for canceling one day too early on a 7 day trial. he canceled on like the 5th day.[/QUOTE]

I've canceled on the third day on 7 day trials and i haven't been banned.

[quote name='Mugen']I've canceled on the third day on 7 day trials and i haven't been banned.[/quote]

I think he's referring to a mandatory stay, such as if yf360g.com specifically states "must remain a member for ___ days," and canceling before that amount has been reached.

Have any of you guys actually been able to log into mediamogulme it seems that gave me a bogus password or username,i really don't give a crap about using that service i just want to be safe?

so i guess the question with green umbrella is will the credit actually be revoked by yf360games.com if you cancel before 30 days?

[quote name='Mugen']Have any of you guys actually been able to log into mediamogulme it seems that gave me a bogus password or username,i really don't give a crap about using that service i just want to be safe?[/QUOTE]

Canceled the damn thing, but the site would make Firefox freeze up, and then IE would say that there were problems with the site.

[quote name='OMEGAMAN']Canceled the damn thing, but the site would make Firefox freeze up, and then IE would say that there were problems with the site.[/QUOTE]

What day did you cancel on?

[quote name='Mugen']What day did you cancel on?[/QUOTE]

i called and cancelled media mogul on the third day. they ask you a couple times to stay as a member but after a couple firm "no's" they cancelled it and sent an email confirmation. it was still a pretty painless cancellation. i wouldnt even bother messing with the site.

awe sick, just got home to my copy of prince of Persia that's been waiting here for a week n it's a limited edition copy. Any1 else get a limited edition copy?

so i just checked my bank statement this morning and it looks like my 3.99 or whatever it was pending charge from ez grant has now gone away. i cancelled yesterday on the third day of the trial...so it looks like ez grant gives you your money back when you cancel? anyone else get this after cancelling ez grant?

TIme for another update...just got approved on my prize submission for 1 set Rock Band Drums. No choice unfortunately until the GHWT Drums can be purchased separately. I submitted for review on Sunday I think so that was 5 days for approval.

Next question... Are we ONLY able to cancel EZ GRANT SOURCE by phone? Thought I saw a post where someone used a different method but I'm now unable to find it. I have no problem calling...just checking first.

Thanks again CAGers!

[quote name='Lzzrdboy']TIme for another update...just got approved on my prize submission for 1 set Rock Band Drums. No choice unfortunately until the GHWT Drums can be purchased separately. I submitted for review on Sunday I think so that was 5 days for approval.

Next question... Are we ONLY able to cancel EZ GRANT SOURCE by phone? Thought I saw a post where someone used a different method but I'm now unable to find it. I have no problem calling...just checking first.

Thanks again CAGers![/QUOTE]

I thought I'd help out my fellow CheapAssGamerer by telling you that you have to cancel EZ Grant Source by phone.

[quote name='munch']I thought I'd help out my fellow CheapAssGamerer by telling you that you have to cancel EZ Grant Source by phone.[/QUOTE]

Thanks much!

I have tried twice to sign up for MediaMogul Me. Both times it brought me to a THANK YOU for signing up page, but no email or credit. Anyone else having problems with this offer?

yeh, ive done it twice myself using two different credit cards and still havent gotten credit.

i got an email once, but no credit. so i'm guessing ive been charged for these actions though huh? meaning i got to freakin cancel the offers even though i havent gotten credit...

Canceled Media Mogul Me and Google Money Tree today. For Media Mogul Me, be prepared to say a firm "No thanks" 3 or 4 times. They'll ask for your name, phone number, and mailing address. Was about a 5 minute call.

Google Money Tree was the easiest cancellation ever. They picked up, I said I wanted to cancel, they asked my name and then gave me a cancellation number. It was literally less than a 60 second call after I got off hold.

[quote name='msane']Canceled Media Mogul Me and Google Money Tree today. For Media Mogul Me, be prepared to say a firm "No thanks" 3 or 4 times. They'll ask for your name, phone number, and mailing address. Was about a 5 minute call.

Google Money Tree was the easiest cancellation ever. They picked up, I said I wanted to cancel, they asked my name and then gave me a cancellation number. It was literally less than a 60 second call after I got off hold.[/QUOTE]

I tried to cancel mediamogulme today and this lady was so damn annoying she wouldn't let me cancel i tried to but she wsas going on and no trying to pitch some lame sales pitch about her using the product for her family.I tried to call back and its the same annoying lady so i hung up.

yeh that sucks.

i say everyone just start using the line that one kid mentioned a few weeks back.

"alright, well you can cancel this now and make it simple, or i can call my bank and dispute the charge..."

I got my GC for GH:WT. Total was $108.96 and the break down was:

The following is the breakdown of your expected refund:
Item(s) Returned:
1 "Xbox 360 Guitar Hero World Tour - Guitar Kit"
Reason: Product is not compatible with my existing system
Item Details:
Price $99.99
Promotional Discount* $-3.00
Shipping $11.97

Total: $108.96

Looks like TraInn used some sort of discount code or something to order the bundles (well, at least with mine) so they took off $3 for that.

Oh well, I am more than happy with ~$109, it's just too bad it wasn't a few days earlier but that is what I get for using free return shipping. :bomb:

Google Money Tree was a painless cancellation over the phone. Was a very quick call. Under 60 secs like mentioned above.

HOWEVER! Medial Mogul Me...oh man. What a pain that was. After being put on hold for 5 mins (was told it would only be 1-2 mins), I get disconnected. Another girl picked up and asked me for my info again. I told her I was disconnected, yet she still asked if she could have my permission to put me on hold for 1-2 mins while she brought up my account. I said yes, and was on hold for a little over 5 mins again. Verified some more info and requested my account be cancelled. She tried to pitch me an offer, so I had to interupt her and said I wasn't meaning to be rude, but I was not interested and that I was on hold for longer than expected and had to get back to MY job. So she said ok, and tried to pitch me another offer. This time I just said, I'm sorry, I'm not interested. She said ok. Put me on hold for another couple mins and came back with a canellation verification number.

Just be prepared for a long tedious phone call when cancelling Media Mogul Me.

Didn't have time to cancel Bureau Tools RX. Will do that on my 2:45PM break. Gotta get back to my job. Will give an update this afternoon!

Good luck with your cancellations, guys!

Question: has anyone had an item ship this week? I've had Prince of Persia "processing" since the 16th, and I'm starting to get worried. I don't remember ever waiting this long before.

yeh ive been waiting two days in processing now for a bundle. i havent ordered a game in a while now, but it usually changes to shipping soon fairly quick.

Jeeze you guys weren't kidding about MMM. I've been on the phone for 8 minutes as I type this and the lady just said her computer crashed and it would be another 5 minutes. RIDICULOUS.

bread's done
Back