Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

megafreebie is good, but there offers are often 1/2 credit. A lot of stuff overlaps with yf360g.com. I prefer megafreebies customer service, but yf360g.com is better overall, IMO.

im not sure, but they offer $100 Amazon Credit...so i'm guessing they do...?

on a different note, i'm having trouble deciding what to get next year as far as 360 games, what do you guys suggest besides Skate 2, The Chronicles of Riddick, and and maybe Splinter Cell?

So, has anyone canceled Green Umbrella yet? I'm curious to see if we can get away with canceling it before being charged.

[quote name='adonis 27']on a different note, i'm having trouble deciding what to get next year as far as 360 games, what do you guys suggest besides Skate 2, The Chronicles of Riddick, and and maybe Splinter Cell?[/quote]

Street Fighter 4 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for me.

/\ omg, what was i thinking, i totally forgot bout street fighter haha, thanks for reminding me

oh ya, just a suggestion, i wouldn't do any offers until like...thurs or friday because the companies r most likely going to be closed this coming tues-fri, plus the weekend, so you wouldn't really be able to cancel until the 6th or 7th day which is pushing it....just a thot

Yeah, I'm holding off on offers until after the new year. The next two weeks are going to be iffy as far has holidays are concerned.

[quote name='FluxDF']Yeah, I'm holding off on offers until after the new year. The next two weeks are going to be iffy as far has holidays are concerned.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by "iffy"?

As to whether the companies will be open if you need to call to cancel. Wed through Fri both weeks are questionable because of the holidays. I wouldn't want my cancelation days to fall during this time and possibly not be able to get in touch to cancel.

[quote name='FluxDF']As to whether the companies will be open if you need to call to cancel. Wed through Fri both weeks are questionable because of the holidays. I wouldn't want my cancelation days to fall during this time and possibly not be able to get in touch to cancel.[/QUOTE]

Good point

[quote name='FluxDF']As to whether the companies will be open if you need to call to cancel. Wed through Fri both weeks are questionable because of the holidays. I wouldn't want my cancelation days to fall during this time and possibly not be able to get in touch to cancel.[/quote]

Good call, I usually cancel at the 5 day mark, and for me grant every day, the 5th day happened to fall on Wednesday, so I guess I will cancel it tomorrow.

---

Could anybody list 4 cheap fast offers that allow Paypal VCC?

A friend of mine wants to do this, but he doesn't have any debit or credit cards. I had already suggested him some offers, but I don't know if they support VCC.

Amazing Web Stores
Forex Global Trading
Google Money Tree
eSuccess2u
EZ Grant Source

Does anybody if those offers allow to use VCC's?

[quote name='darthbudge']Good call, I usually cancel at the 5 day mark, and for me grant every day, the 5th day happened to fall on Wednesday, so I guess I will cancel it tomorrow.

---

A friend of mine wants to do this, but he doesn't have any debit or credit cards. I had already suggested him some offers, but I don't know if they support VCC.

Amazing Web Stores
Forex Global Trading
Google Money Tree
eSuccess2u
EZ Grant Source

Does anybody if those offers allow to use VCC's?[/QUOTE]

Mediamogulme

MediaMogualme took 10 mins to cancel and the lady first couldn't find me in the system till about the 5th try then gave me the wrong confirmation code lol. Luckily the right one was sent by e-mail.

Google money tree was easy and quick to cancel.

Going to cancel EZ Grant Source and Google Money Tree in a bit. I think I might do Grant Every Day and Trusted ID tomorrow. I also have Bureau Tools RX to do sometime.

[quote name='Rocko']Going to cancel EZ Grant Source and Google Money Tree in a bit. I think I might do Grant Every Day and Trusted ID tomorrow. I also have Bureau Tools RX to do sometime.[/quote]

Let us know if you go through with the Trusted ID offer. No one's posted anything about that one yet.

Thanks in advance :)

Holy crap this is the fastest i've ever recieved a game,

Dec 17-Completed Offers

Dec 17-Ordered Game

Dec 18-Recieved Shipped Noticed From Trainns

Dec 22-Recieved Game

[quote name='darthbudge']Good call, I usually cancel at the 5 day mark, and for me grant every day, the 5th day happened to fall on Wednesday, so I guess I will cancel it tomorrow.

---

Amazing Web Stores
Forex Global Trading
Google Money Tree
eSuccess2u
EZ Grant Source

Does anybody if those offers allow to use VCC's?[/quote]

The offers that allow a VCC would be: Google Money Tree, eSuccess2u & EZ Grant Source (and though I haven't done it personally, possibly Medua Mogul Me, as well). Personally, both eSuccess2u & EZ Grant Source were painless cancellations and the credits for both showed up within a day or so. As for Google Money Tree, I haven't yet cancelled or received credit yet (though it certainly is looking like this will be my first MCR).
----

On an unrelated note, for anybody who is/was possibly in the same boat as I was with NetFlix (trial extended, and then after the trial, being charged for service and waiting on a credit) I just received a credit for it about 3 or 4 days after being charged for service.

[quote name='Mugen']Holy crap this is the fastest i've ever recieved a game,

Dec 17-Completed Offers

Dec 17-Ordered Game

Dec 18-Recieved Shipped Noticed From Trainns

Dec 22-Recieved Game[/quote]

I came to post this exact same thing. Same timeline and everything.

Nice to see TRAINN step up in the shipping. Make me wonder where my order from November 29th is, though.

Well I still haven't received credit for Credit Check Total. Offer completed Dec 3rd, MCR was filed on Dec 16th.

Also haven't received credit for Google Money Tree, completed on Dec 17th. It was very easy to cancel, took less than a minute.

UPDATE:

I called EZ Grant Source about the CD they sent me (even after i canceled my membership) and they said that its mine to keep and i don't have to send it back and i won't get charged for it (thats what the $4 was for)...so thats good news

Also, i think i asked this before, but how did you guys cancel Video Professor? Did you wait for the disks to come to cancel or did you cancel before? I only ask cuz i'm going to do it this time, i'm going to try it out on MegaFreebies to see if its legit. Thanks guys

[quote name='adonis 27']UPDATE:

I called EZ Grant Source about the CD they sent me (even after i canceled my membership) and they said that its mine to keep and i don't have to send it back and i won't get charged for it (thats what the $4 was for)...so thats good news

Also, i think i asked this before, but how did you guys cancel Video Professor? Did you wait for the disks to come to cancel or did you cancel before? I only ask cuz i'm going to do it this time, i'm going to try it out on MegaFreebies to see if its legit. Thanks guys[/quote]

Weird, I never got a CD for EZ Grant Source. As for video professor, what I did was cancel right after I received the discs. I called to cancel and asked for the return authorization number. The lady asked me which CD I wanted to send back (you get 3, you have to send back 1 not to get charged). I told her lesson 1 of the wireless networking CDs. She gave me the return number and I shipped them the day after. Never got charged.

Google Money Tree was yet another extremely painless cancellation--I think my total time was under two minutes from the moment I hit the dial button.

Edit: In semi-related news, I'm now up to three games worth of credits that I haven't used... just waiting until the start of a new (tax) year :)

Just did Google Money Tree and that was an instant credit for me, w00t. Just need one more now for another free game credit that I will most likely sit on. Nothing good coming out next month that I can of.

Does anyone know how to get an easy 2.5 credits? i currently got 6 credits and I need 2 more in order to get a nintendo wii (8.5) credits. i really want to get the credits asap so i can get the wii hopefully by new years

lol, i think i have attempted every 1 credit offer on that site now, either my payment gets declined (cuz of similar company) or I have already done the offer on urfree360 or the offers are related (ie. videoprof or overnight genius, u can't do both, its only 1 per household), ive also tried all 1/2 credit offers and submitted MCR's for many of them or payment was declined, now im thinking of doing blockbuster again (i did it on urfree360 at my old house last year), does anyone know how long blockbuster takes usually?

oh and has anyone does posterpass? it says $9 for 1 credit, but somewhere I read shipping is $33, what if i use a VCC with a limit of $10 ? will the order go through and will I get instant credit?

[quote name='Rocko']The cap starts over on the first, right? I thought it went by calendar year.[/QUOTE]

First, I never said it didn't reset at the end of the year--I just inserted "tax" in parenthesis to indicate why the new year was important. Second, you're correct that people here probably overwhelmingly pay their taxes on a traditional calendar year, but it wouldn't surprise me if there are a few CAGs who have a different taxable year, either via using the site through their corporation/partnership (that is on a different taxable year) or because they personally have a different accounting schedule under Sections 441 and 446 of the IRC. Those cases, of course, are certainly few and far apart and you know for yourself if you do that ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='odom4president']Does anyone know how to get an easy 2.5 credits? i currently got 6 credits and I need 2 more in order to get a nintendo wii (8.5) credits. i really want to get the credits asap so i can get the wii hopefully by new years

lol, i think i have attempted every 1 credit offer on that site now, either my payment gets declined (cuz of similar company) or I have already done the offer on urfree360 or the offers are related (ie. videoprof or overnight genius, u can't do both, its only 1 per household), ive also tried all 1/2 credit offers and submitted MCR's for many of them or payment was declined, now im thinking of doing blockbuster again (i did it on urfree360 at my old house last year), does anyone know how long blockbuster takes usually?

oh and has anyone does posterpass? it says $9 for 1 credit, but somewhere I read shipping is $33, what if i use a VCC with a limit of $10 ? will the order go through and will I get instant credit?[/quote]

You are in the wrong thread. An no, your VCC scam will not work.

Reached my limit time to wait to next year. In other good news quick arrival for Left 4 Dead only took 3 days to get here. I was pretty surprised usually it has been taking longer.

[quote name='The0ne']Weird, I never got a CD for EZ Grant Source. As for video professor, what I did was cancel right after I received the discs. I called to cancel and asked for the return authorization number. The lady asked me which CD I wanted to send back (you get 3, you have to send back 1 not to get charged). I told her lesson 1 of the wireless networking CDs. She gave me the return number and I shipped them the day after. Never got charged.[/quote]

I just got my CD from them yesterday. I ordered on Dec 5.

[quote name='gimmepilotwings']I just got my CD from them yesterday. I ordered on Dec 5.[/quote]

Yeah, I got mine yesterday also. Pretty late but whatever.

Just a heads up to any1 who is or plans on doing 1 of TRAINNs sites besides the 360 games site to get free gifts, b prepared to get more referrals than they list (i.e., 6 referrals gets u an xbox, but ull really need 9-10) I'm not trying to bash them but I noticed this trend after they banned half my referrals on all my sites n none of my referrals did anything wrong (i.e., use of own computer and Internet, canceled after testing out offer, used correct info). This also happened to my brother and other people I know

Crap. Today is the 4th day of my Grant Every Day trial and I meant to cancel, but I forgot to. Am I fucked now?

---

In good news, my GH:WT bundle arrived today.

[quote name='msane']You are in the wrong thread. An no, your VCC scam will not work.[/quote]

poster pass is $8, has anyone used a VCC for $10 and had their order go through?

[quote name='darthbudge']Crap. Today is the 4th day of my Grant Every Day trial and I meant to cancel, but I forgot to. Am I fucked now?[/quote]

At the very least, you should send your cancellation request through email and, if possible, definitely give them a call tomorrow and see what happens.

[quote name='odom4president']has anyone done blockbuster? does it really credit within 3 days?[/quote]

Probably if you clear your cookies and queue your movie right away. People have said they got credited in 2 days so it's possible. I had to file an MCR though.

I had to file an MCR for Blockbuster, but that was almost a year ago.

Crazy to think it's been that long since I started the site.

Anyone else been getting slow responses to support tickets? My last response to one of mine was 11/29, and I haven't heard anything since. I opened a new one on 12/10 and they haven't responded to that either (not my email).

[quote name='odom4president']if anyone is interested in megafreebies games, feel free to use this link to sign up
http://Games.MegaFreebie.com?referral=7024

i have done almost every offer so feel free to hit me questions, should you have any :)
[/quote]

Read the OP. Referral links do not belong in this thread...especially referral links pertaining to sites other than the one that this thread is devoted to.

[quote name='spamminator']Anyone else been getting slow responses to support tickets? My last response to one of mine was 11/29, and I haven't heard anything since. I opened a new one on 12/10 and they haven't responded to that either (not my email).[/quote]

I was actually coming here to ask the same thing. I thought I remembered someone mentioning this a few pages back as well. At this point, I actually have two tickets open, one marked high priority (though I doubt that this actually means anything) and I haven't had a response to either. I opened the former ticket about two weeks ago.

So Grant Every Day has two things that need to be canceled, right? Grant Every Day trial and SBA Connection trial (14 days, I think)?

Just double checking. :]

Trusted ID is a minimum price of $30- $10/month for a required 3 months.

Also:

Bureau Tools RX
Cost: $7.95
Trial Duration: 7 Days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-710-0653
Hours: 8:00AM - 8:00PM EST Monday-Friday
Special Notes: None

I didn't get a confirmation email or credit for it yet, though, and the final page just says "Thank you for signing up", it doesn't give any personal info.

bread's done
Back