Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='adonis 27']Thanks, that is soooo awesome...a little late tho, I just ordered InFamous :/....oh well, still great news tho :)....any chance you know when the relaunch will be?[/quote]

I have no idea, but if I hear anything about it I'll post it. :bouncy: I'm ready for the PS3 game site now lol.

[quote name='missyts1']I have no idea, but if I hear anything about it I'll post it. :bouncy: I'm ready for the PS3 game site now lol.[/QUOTE]

There have been rumors about a PS3 site for years (literally).... I'm trying to keep my expectations on the timing very, very low :)

I just signed up for the Riteslim offer. I think it's the same company as the Herbalife one because the websites are very similar and the confirmation e-mail is almost identical. I had one problem though, when I tried to view the terms and conditions, it wouldn't load them. If someone was able to view them, could you post them on here and also post the number I need to call to cancel the trial. Thanks.

Oh, and on a side note, I just signed up with this whole thing and I'm really pleased with the way things are going. I've received credit for 3 offers (I think I need an MCR for Herbalife) and I already ordered Bionic Commando.

[quote name='JesusMaximus']I just signed up for the Riteslim offer. I think it's the same company as the Herbalife one because the websites are very similar and the confirmation e-mail is almost identical. I had one problem though, when I tried to view the terms and conditions, it wouldn't load them. If someone was able to view them, could you post them on here and also post the number I need to call to cancel the trial. Thanks.

Oh, and on a side note, I just signed up with this whole thing and I'm really pleased with the way things are going. I've received credit for 3 offers (I think I need an MCR for Herbalife) and I already ordered Bionic Commando.[/quote]

I couldn't get the T&C to load either, would just open up an identical page and wanted to hold off until I could see it. Were there T&C in the confirmation email?

[quote name='JesusMaximus']I just signed up for the Riteslim offer. I think it's the same company as the Herbalife one because the websites are very similar and the confirmation e-mail is almost identical. I had one problem though, when I tried to view the terms and conditions, it wouldn't load them. If someone was able to view them, could you post them on here and also post the number I need to call to cancel the trial. Thanks.

Oh, and on a side note, I just signed up with this whole thing and I'm really pleased with the way things are going. I've received credit for 3 offers (I think I need an MCR for Herbalife) and I already ordered Bionic Commando.[/quote]

When I was viewing the page and tried to click on the T&C, I ended up having to right click and open up a new tab.

I was finally able to get the Terms and Conditions to load. Don't click the one right under the submit button (it just reloads the page). Click the one at the bottom of the page. You can go to riteslim.com and look at them now if you want.

Am I allowed to post them on here, or is that against the rules or something? It would be a good reference for everyone.

[quote name='JesusMaximus']I was finally able to get the Terms and Conditions to load. Don't click the one right under the submit button (it just reloads the page). Click the one at the bottom of the page. You can go to riteslim.com and look at them now if you want.

Am I allowed to post them on here, or is that against the rules or something? It would be a good reference for everyone.[/QUOTE]

You can post them here it doesn't break any rules.

Here's the Terms and Conditions for Riteslim:

Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS "TERMS OF USE" AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON RITESLIM.COM.

This Terms of Use Agreement (the "Agreement") is made between RITESLIM. and you.

RITESLIM.COM maintains this site (the "RITESLIM.COM site") for your personal entertainment, information, education and shopping convenience.

If, for any reason, you're not 100% completely satisfied with your purchase (or membership), you may return any unused product and we will refund your money according to these terms and conditions.

Billing Information

Yes! I want to receive a free 15-day supply of RiteSlim (retail price for $44.95) as part of my free 15-day trial in RiteSlimCoach, which begins on the date of my order. I'll pay just $4.95 to cover shipping and handling for my free trial of RiteSlim (I understand that shipping and handling cannot be refunded).

Then, if I enjoy the RiteSlim after my 15-day free trial, thereafter and every 30 days, I'll receive a new supply of RiteSlim for the RiteSlimCoach exclusive low price of just $71.99 (that is 20% saving of a regular 2 bottles of $89.90), plus $8.00 shipping and handling.

I understand that to cancel my 30 day supply order after my 15 day free trial, I have to obtain a RMA# and return the unused portion of the product or the empty bottle of my free trial, together with the a short survey that will be provided with the RMA#. If Riteslim has not recieved the bottle according to the Return Policy below, I understand that my credit card will be charged the retail price for the free trial bottle.

I will also be given the opportunity to work directly with my very own RiteSlimCoach nutrition coach who will determine the optimal weight loss plan for me, and I will be given continued unlimited access to the RiteSlimCoach weight-loss tools and other great resources at no charge. For my continued membership in RiteSlimCoach, I will not be charged anything and can keep my membership even if I return Free Trial at any time.

I can also qualify to win $1,000 in "Lose Pounds, Gain Dollars" if I follow the specified rules for the promotion and win.

I understand that I am under no obligation to continue receiving RiteSlim or to continue membership in RiteSlimCoach. I may cancel at any time by contacting RiteSlimCoach customer service via email at [email protected] or by phone at 1-800-424-3244.

RiteSlim Return Policy

We have a 15-day satisfaction guarantee return policy on all shipments.

Returns:

If you are unsatisfied with our product, you may return the unused portion 18 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you for a FULL refund according to the following terms. To obtain a FULL refund, your return must be postmarked 18 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you. Please note, the following terms apply for all returned items:

To return a product for an exchange or FULL refund you will need to obtain a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number by contacting the billing department at [email protected]. We cannot process returns without RMA

An RMA number can ONLY be obtained by contacting the billing department at [email protected].

You will receive a response within 24 hours.

Please Note:

1) We cannot process or refund packages marked "Return to Sender."

2) Refunds will be issued to the same credit card that was charged when ordering the product.

3) To ensure a refund is processed for you, please send returns to the address provided along with your RMA number. The RMA number must be clearly written on the package that you are sending back. Our shipping department is NOT allowed to accept any packages without an RMA number.

4) As part of our Free Trial, we would also like to obtain from you the short survey of why the product did not work for you so we could improve our quality of service. The printed survey must be included in the return package

Returned products must be sent to the following address:

RiteSlim
7948 WINCHESTER RD
Suite 109-267
Memphis TN 38125

Heads up to anyone that did Rapid Reading Institute. I got a letter from their internal collections department over the weekend. I did the trial back in February, canceled/returned/etc. Apparently they moved warehouses during that time and their records did not indicate that I had, indeed, returned the product.

I called this morning and got everything squared away. Received a confirmation email regarding it.

If you signed up for this offer, be on the lookout, you may be getting a letter like I did.

My time with TRAINN may have runs it's course. My wife is afraid I'm ruining my credit doing all these offers that don't uphold their end of the deal and still try to charge me or send me to collections. Terrible shame...

[quote name='Rocko']Did they send you an email?[/quote]

they said it was sent but I never received it.

I called 1-888-247-2155 to cancel easygoogle today, got a confirmation number and asked for a confirmation email of my opening the account to be sent as well. the guy said it was sent but would not verify what email address it was sent to. I also asked about other offers associated with easy google but he claimed he had no information, so I called back and spoke to another person. The second guy confirmed that there was another offer (grant spring) and I received a cancellation number for that. I asked about the third offer (safeid) but he said there was no record of that in the database, so I am going to call again to make sure this guy wasn't withholding information as the first one was.

[quote name='QuenteK25']Anyone have a phone number for ID Watchdog?[/quote]

This is from their T&C
You must request termination of ID Watchdog PlusSM Services via telephone at the number set forth on the ID Watchdog website (www.idwatchdog.com). The telephone number is presently: 800-970-5182, but please verify this on the website. No third party may terminate your account. You will receive a written confirmation of the cancellation by email or first class mail.

Also, anyone get credit from RiteSlim yet?

i need a little help here, hopefully some1 has experience with this....I signed up to BOCM 2 with a pre-paid gift card, but used all the correct info. I got credit right away, but 2 days later it was reversed, i asked y and TRAINN said the company reversed the credit because i used an invalid payment, which i understood y and was bummed i just wasted $10 and wouldn't get Angels and Demons......but then BOCM 2 sent me a e-mail saying they shipped the book and i got it 2 days ago...

so basically they reversed the credit bcuz i used an invalid payment, but ended up shipping the book anyways....is there anyway to get credit due to them shipping it still and charging my card?

There are two offers associated with Easy Google. One is Fraud Safelock ID (14 day trial), which the Easy Google people can cancel. This other is Grant Spring (21 day trial), which they cannot cancel. The number for Grant Spring is:

1-888-247-2155

You should get three cancellation numbers, one for each service.

yeah thats the number i called originally.
got two emails from grant spring regarding cancellation, gonna call back and ask to cancel my safeid account without telling them i dont know if i have one

[quote name='adonis 27']i need a little help here, hopefully some1 has experience with this....I signed up to BOCM 2 with a pre-paid gift card, but used all the correct info. I got credit right away, but 2 days later it was reversed, i asked y and TRAINN said the company reversed the credit because i used an invalid payment, which i understood y and was bummed i just wasted $10 and wouldn't get Angels and Demons......but then BOCM 2 sent me a e-mail saying they shipped the book and i got it 2 days ago...

so basically they reversed the credit bcuz i used an invalid payment, but ended up shipping the book anyways....is there anyway to get credit due to them shipping it still and charging my card?[/quote]

I don't know if you can get your credit back. Everything I've ever heard says 'Don't use prepaid cards to complete freebie sites'. A lot of sites say that in their TOS, but I noticed that TraInn doesn't so I have no idea. They really should add that if it's a problem on their network as well.

[quote name='missyts1']I don't know if you can get your credit back. Everything I've ever heard says 'Don't use prepaid cards to complete freebie sites'. A lot of sites say that in their TOS, but I noticed that TraInn doesn't so I have no idea. They really should add that if it's a problem on their network as well.[/quote]

yeah,thats what i would have expected, BUT they sent me the book? so im thinking maybe theres a slim chance i could still get credit? oh well...either way, i got a cheap and GOOD book...wish i would've gotten credit too, but oh well

[quote name='adonis 27']yeah,thats what i would have expected, BUT they sent me the book? so im thinking maybe theres a slim chance i could still get credit? oh well...either way, i got a cheap and GOOD book...wish i would've gotten credit too, but oh well[/quote]

Well lots of online stores and such accept them, but as for the affilaites that the offers come through, a lot of people use prepaid cards so they can't get charged again, which is considered offer fraud, so my guess is that someone caught it and revoked the credit. Sorry you didn't get credit. :( But it's good that you like the book.

I get disconnected when I try to call ID Watchdog (using option #3 on the automated system). I sure hope that's just because they are closed right now. I need to cancel this tomorrow.

They close at 5pm PST, so 2 1/2 hours ago.

I cancelled with them today. The guy tried to convince me to stay on for about 5 minutes. Pretty persistent, but a friendly guy.

Anyone know how long it takes to receive a game that didn't come out yet? For example, I ordered Bionic Commando, which releases on the 19th. How long do I have to wait to actually see it? I searched and people were saying they got Street Fighter IV with 5 days or so, but I think I read somewhere else that someone was waiting a month for their copy (probably a problem in the system). Does anyone have any experience with this? I did this with two games and don't want to wait too long for them.

[quote name='JesusMaximus']Anyone know how long it takes to receive a game that didn't come out yet? For example, I ordered Bionic Commando, which releases on the 19th. How long do I have to wait to actually see it? I searched and people were saying they got Street Fighter IV with 5 days or so, but I think I read somewhere else that someone was waiting a month for their copy (probably a problem in the system). Does anyone have any experience with this? I did this with two games and don't want to wait too long for them.[/quote]

It depends on some pre-order stuff I got on release date others it took up to 7 days. I think it depends on when Amazon gets them in and how many they have in stock. Hope they put those orders through soon though waiting for UFC badly.

[quote name='QuenteK25']They close at 5pm PST, so 2 1/2 hours ago.

I cancelled with them today. The guy tried to convince me to stay on for about 5 minutes. Pretty persistent, but a friendly guy.[/quote]

Yeah, I knew they were closed. I just expected some sort of automated message, rather than a straight disconnect.

I just canceled it myself. No real issues. The guy didn't pressure me at all.

Didn't sound like he was going to give a confirmation number, but I asked for one as we finished up. (He did have one to give.)

Yeah, I had to ask for one as well. They do send an email confirmation of cancellation, but that doesn't include a cancellation # either.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Did anyone else order Sacred 2? I'm eager for news that it's shipping :)[/QUOTE]

Sure did, but I'm a bit confused by what Amazon is saying now: suddenly they list the 14th as the ship date. Not sure what's up with that--they either sold out of their initial stock (which I hope I was included in) or there was some sort of delay. Either way, I may just pop in to Best Buy if it seems to be taking forever.

[quote name='Kauza']Sure did, but I'm a bit confused by what Amazon is saying now: suddenly they list the 14th as the ship date. Not sure what's up with that--they either sold out of their initial stock (which I hope I was included in) or there was some sort of delay. Either way, I may just pop in to Best Buy if it seems to be taking forever.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, I hope there are no hiccups... I normally don't care, but I'm moving at the end of the month, and really don't want to have to deal with stray packages.

[quote name='Mizzou75']hmm my UFC Disputed changed to: "ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact"

Anyone have this before? What could it mean?[/QUOTE]

Taken from the original post:
========================================================

I heard you received over $600 worth of games from their site. True? And what’s this I heard about a tax form?
Yes, I have received more than $600 in goods from them. If you do this within one year, you are required to send them a W9 IRS tax form. You must then claim it on your taxes for the year. The form is here. It is a standard prize claim form; 100% legitimate. Your account will be locked down until you send them the form. But again, this won’t apply unless you get more than $600 worth of merchandise from them.

Once you have filled out the form, you can mail it to Trainn at this address:

Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
9624 S. Cicero Ave #319
Oak Lawn, IL, 60453

Trainn doesn't really send you any warning about reaching the $600 limit. When you order a game after passing the threshold, the status: "ATTN: Contact Required" will appear next to the most recent game you ordered. Just send them a support request or email, letting them know you sent your form.

========================================================

I think that's what it has to do with.

As for an update on me I completed the ID Watchdog offer last night and within 5 minutes I got credit. Woo hoo!

[quote name='Mizzou75']hmm my UFC Disputed changed to: "ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact"

You might have a problem with a referral or a credit.

That happened to my friend before, however, it was his first time getting a game, so they wanted him to verify his name/address by sending a photocopy of a government issued ID

so if this ISN'T your first game, then....i dunno lol

Interesting. Thanks all.

It's definitely not the $600 limit, since this is only the 5th thing I've ordered this year.
And it's obviously not my first order.

Guess we'll see what happens.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']w00t--just got the e-mail letting me know Sacred 2 has shipped :)[/QUOTE]

Got mine as well--actually, Alan let me know via Twitter that most of the Sacred 2 orders actually shipped yesterday, and he expected the remaining ones to ship today. Since I put in my order, oh, about three months ago, I'm hoping I was in yesterday's batch :)

Hey, I have a question. I completed the Herbalife offer about 8 days ago, and still have not received the product. I plan on canceling tomorrow, but how am I supposed to send back an item I have not even received yet? Are they going to somehow charge me for it? Also, will they revoke my credit because I haven't even tried the product? Anyone advice or solution would be great. Thanks guys.

[quote name='JesusMaximus']Hey, I have a question. I completed the Herbalife offer about 8 days ago, and still have not received the product. I plan on canceling tomorrow, but how am I supposed to send back an item I have not even received yet? Are they going to somehow charge me for it? Also, will they revoke my credit because I haven't even tried the product? Anyone advice or solution would be great. Thanks guys.[/QUOTE]

Best thing to do is to call them and express your concerns. Let them know that you're worried about getting charged before you've had a chance to evaluate the product. If you're not satisfied with what they say, just go ahead and request to cancel now. You shouldn't lose credit, as you didn't cancel, for instance, after one hour.

Hey guys, i noticed that the list of offers aren't updated on the first page so are there any good offers out right now?

Has anyone else had any problems with Video professor processing your card? I tried to do the offer with a single use card from Paypal. it said it couldn't process it. So I thought it must be the card, so I tried to use my actual debit card, and it still wouldn't go through.

[quote name='ELGORDO3']Get 30 referrals instantly.
1. enter the site: http://www.youripodtouch4free.com/index.php?ref=5844243 (while using firefox)

2. If you do not have the add on "Caderno Virtual" get it
https://addons.mozilla/en-US/firefox/...
3. Complete an offer, mostly use Stamps, you get instant credit + you can cancel after 21 days and you
will not be charged.
4. go to http://www.sendspace.com/file/7zvs0a (while keeping youripodtouch4free account still
opened) and download the link at the bottom.
5. Refresh both at the same time and you will have 30 referrals credited to your account.

This only works after you have completed an offer and if you join using http://www.youripodtouch4free.com/index.php?ref=5844243 [/QUOTE]

Spam

"YourFree360game users: UFC Undisputed entering shipping process! Order by 8pm Friday and get release day!"

Saw this on twitter.

bread's done
Back