Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Jay']"YourFree360game users: UFC Undisputed entering shipping process! Order by 8pm Friday and get release day!"

Saw this on twitter.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I had just sent them a ticket asking if they were shipping via Amazon with Release Date Delivery. That answers my question!

[quote name='uEih']Hey guys, i noticed that the list of offers aren't updated on the first page so are there any good offers out right now?[/QUOTE]

I removed the dead offers. Any that aren't in there probably aren't very good, since there's a lot of people in here that post about the good offers fast.

How long do you usually get credit for ID Watchdog?....it said instantly but it's been half an hour now.

[edit]
First time doing this....but can you switch out stuff before you complete the second offer??

[quote name='Finess']How long do you usually get credit for ID Watchdog?....it said instantly but it's been half an hour now.

[edit]
First time doing this....but can you switch out stuff before you complete the second offer??[/QUOTE]

I did it the other day and it took about an hour I believe. Others have had to file a MCR (missing credit request) though.

and what do you mean "stuff"?

[quote name='Finess']How long do you usually get credit for ID Watchdog?....it said instantly but it's been half an hour now.

[edit]
First time doing this....but can you switch out stuff before you complete the second offer??[/QUOTE]

If by "stuff" you mean changing your game of choice you can easily do that at any time, before or after completing any offers.

getting back into this now. It must have been like a year or so since I did it lol. What are the best/easiest/cheapest ones right now? I did some a long time ago that were free and instant which was awesome...

Thanks guys (Kent yea that stuff), I still haven't got credit for ID Watchdog....it's always things like that that make me quit these things.

[quote name='Finess']Thanks guys (Kent yea that stuff), I still haven't got credit for ID Watchdog....it's always things like that that make me quit these things.[/QUOTE]

Learn some patience, things like this will be a lot easier.

I can understand being all eager. When I first started this site I went crazy on it. I was looking at my offers etc the other day. Did about 8 offers and ordered 4 games the first week. Definitely slowed down since then. Took 6 months off last year after hitting the $600 mark.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']getting back into this now. It must have been like a year or so since I did it lol. What are the best/easiest/cheapest ones right now? I did some a long time ago that were free and instant which was awesome...[/QUOTE]

I just did I.D watchdog and Rite slim. both seem pretty easy and credited that day.

[quote name='Finess']Patience isn't it, it said instantly so that's what I expected...wouldn't be worried if it said 2 days.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I had to file out an MCR for ID Watchdog, but I ended up getting credit in the end. However, others go theirs instantly. Shit happens, but as long as you have the confirmation email and used real information to sign up, then you'll be fine.

Agreed, I've never been denied on an MCR with Trainn. Still waiting on ID Watchdog MCR and it's been a month, but most of my MCR's have taken a month but all eventually went through.

Awesome, the UPS guy just dropped Sacred 2 off at my office. TRAINN shipped it next day air. Gotta love TRAINN sometimes.

Anyway, I know a few others in here ordered Sacred 2 as well, so just thought I'd let you know to be on the lookout for it today.

[quote name='Kauza']Awesome, the UPS guy just dropped Sacred 2 off at my office. TRAINN shipped it next day air. Gotta love TRAINN sometimes.

Anyway, I know a few others in here ordered Sacred 2 as well, so just thought I'd let you know to be on the lookout for it today.[/QUOTE]

Did it come from Amazon?

Hopefully they're this quick with UFC!

[quote name='homeland']Did it come from Amazon?

Hopefully they're this quick with UFC![/QUOTE]

Sure did. And they've been advertising release date delivery for UFC, so if you've already placed your order, that's when you should get it.

everyone doing offer on the yourfree360games or anywhere else avoid doing Hoodia Maxx or any other offers by MSI Nutraceutical. They will charge you for the full product. Under their Terms it states that purchases made via free/points/incentive websites will be considered fraud and you will be held liable. I am having problems with them trying to cancel my account they wont cancel it until I am charge for the full product. I returned the item and was refunded back the shipping and $1 trial cost but dont know if my account is canceled

[quote name='lakers2008']everyone doing offer on the yourfree360games or anywhere else avoid doing Hoodia Maxx or any other offers by MSI Nutraceutical. They will charge you for the full product. Under their Terms it states that purchases made via free/points/incentive websites will be considered fraud and you will be held liable. I am having problems with them trying to cancel my account they wont cancel it until I am charge for the full product. I returned the item and was refunded back the shipping and $1 trial cost but dont know if my account is canceled[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure that this has come up before and that they are just using this as a scare tactic. So what you should do is stop wasting your time on those A-holes and just call/go to your bank and tell them you signed up for a trial offer, didn't like it, returned the product and followed EVERYTHING under their T&C and ask for their help. Your bank should take care of everything else :).....goodluck

I saw someone mention that they were eager doing offers and did 8... for some reason, it made me curious to know at leats a rough number of how many offers I've done. So I counted... since September 2008, I've done over 83 offers. I counted 83 credited, but I know not all I've done have credited and I think I forgot to add a few sites to the list and count those lol. ANYWHO... that's a lot of offers.

Hey everybody, just curious if anyone else has bumped into this issue. I checked my bank account online recently and it looks like a got a 0.64 charge from "UNICEF TURKIYE MILLI KOM.ANKAR" I have absolutely no idea what the hell this is. Just trying to make sure it's not one of the offers I did. I know I canceled all of them so I'm kinda paranoid about this.

Anways, thanks for the help.

^^^
thats REALLY weird...i've done A LOT of offers and have never been charged by such a weird name...if it goes thru, call ur bank and have them take care of it

[quote name='NinjaMajik']Hey everybody, just curious if anyone else has bumped into this issue. I checked my bank account online recently and it looks like a got a 0.64 charge from "UNICEF TURKIYE MILLI KOM.ANKAR" I have absolutely no idea what the hell this is. Just trying to make sure it's not one of the offers I did. I know I canceled all of them so I'm kinda paranoid about this.

Anways, thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

Wow i would be paranoid as well, sounds like someone overseas has your account number, i would cancel the debit card because they try to charge a large amount to it.

Well I called my bank today, they asked me if it was anything I signed up for and I told them I don't think it was from that and searched online and found no answers. Once the charge goes through I can dispute it, but worst case I'll have to get a new card/number. I can't even imagine where it came from though.

[quote name='kyleboller']yeah thats the number i called originally.
got two emails from grant spring regarding cancellation, gonna call back and ask to cancel my safeid account without telling them i dont know if i have one[/QUOTE]

I left a voicemail with Grant Spring to cancel service. Didn't receive an email or phone call back. I will have to give them a call back on Monday.

About the GameFly offer...what if I tried GameFly before(long time ago)? would it work if i sign up again for 8.95?

....Dang ID watchdog still no credit.

[quote name='NinjaMajik']Hey everybody, just curious if anyone else has bumped into this issue. I checked my bank account online recently and it looks like a got a 0.64 charge from "UNICEF TURKIYE MILLI KOM.ANKAR" I have absolutely no idea what the hell this is. Just trying to make sure it's not one of the offers I did. I know I canceled all of them so I'm kinda paranoid about this.

Anways, thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

Has nothing to do with the children's organization UNICEF?

There's no more ID Watchdog? It seems to be off the list of offers.. the offers seems like they're getting slimmer.. I'm hoping for some new offers to come because i would like to save up for some games this year.

[quote name='Kauza']Has nothing to do with the children's organization UNICEF?[/QUOTE]

I have absolutely no idea, but I don't remember giving money to Unicef or anything recently so that's my concern. If it goes through I'll just dispute the charges and possibly get a new card. Life lesson, anyways I'm still hopin this website updates with some more offers so I can snag Bionic Commando if it's any good.

[quote name='NinjaMajik']I have absolutely no idea, but I don't remember giving money to Unicef or anything recently so that's my concern. If it goes through I'll just dispute the charges and possibly get a new card. Life lesson, anyways I'm still hopin this website updates with some more offers so I can snag Bionic Commando if it's any good.[/QUOTE]

I read a review saying it's not so great (I think it was from GameInformer). It said the story wasn't the best and the whole swinging mechanic was hit or miss. Personally, this game was a must buy, then after seeing some video for it, it fell off my radar. But, with the multiplayer beta and the whole glitch involving it where you can invite your friend and increase the time, I've completely changed my mind. I had a blast swinging around against my friends. I'm real excited for the multiplayer. This is the first game I'll be getting from the site so I can't wait to play it.

Got a response about my ATTN REQUIRED from my UFC order. I had gotten two credits for one offer a long ass time ago and they just noticed it, which is funny because I have placed three orders since it happened. No big deal, just need to get one more credit and it'll ship. Unfortunately the offers aren't great right now.

[quote name='FluxDF']I had a subsription to Gamefly years ago and still got credit when I signed up for the $8.95 offer.[/QUOTE]

...Did you have to use a new email address? and didn't it tell you like you aren't eligible because it's for first time users only (I read a little on the TOS) or did you have to pay more??

What's the deal on those Book Club offers?....I can't seem to find a good easy offer(first time user here)

Just got a shipping confirmation e-mail saying UFC has been shipped. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow with the release date day delivery thing.

[quote name='wwf20112']Just got a shipping confirmation e-mail saying UFC has been shipped. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow with the release date day delivery thing.[/QUOTE]

Same here. :bouncy:

whats up everyone. i havent used this site that much this year due to a lack of games i want. i think i would be safe getting left 4 dead or ufc though. both are games i wouldnt pay full price for. if anyone has left4dead, do a lot of people still play it?? and if anyone has ufc or will tomorrow, do you know if you can fight with strikeforce fighters? maybe il just look up a list of fighters

this site is great. I gotten Fallout 3. Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Kit, Left 4 Dead X2, Resident Evil 5, Street Fighter but now they dont have any good offers. will wait until they update new offers

[quote name='nyj1218']found a list of fighters via wikipedia...
no female fighters :(
maybe we'll get some cyborg/kimbo slice dlc lol[/QUOTE]

Are you high?

bread's done
Back