Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='41down']wtf! ups was here but just drove by my house without delivering anything. did anyones come from fedex?[/QUOTE]

lol that sucks. i can imagine you looking out of a window and seeing the ups truck on your street in slow motion with dramatic classical music playing and then it driving past your house and hearing the dj scratch sound effect. fail

[quote name='41down']wtf! ups was here but just drove by my house without delivering anything. did anyones come from fedex?[/QUOTE]

mine didn't. And that truly sucks. If you get desperate you can just go buy it at Walmart and than return the one you get from Amazon to Walmart. Unless thats illegal.

[quote name='41down']yeah this really ****ing blows...[/QUOTE]

When did you place your order with trainns?

[quote name='Jay']When did you place your order with trainns?[/QUOTE]

last thursday...before the deadline for the release day shipping

got the shipped email the same time as everyone else did too...

i wonder if i can expect it tomorrow. either way this is really disappointing.

Has anyone done Science Fiction Book Club. I like a lot of the books on there and think it would be a service that i would like to keep past the trial. I just donno about the customer service or if they are reputable. Any info anyone has i would appreciate it. Thanks.

I was a member of the science fiction book club back in the early 90's - so keep in mind that my experiences with them were a loooong time ago. I got some REALLY good deals back in the day for HCs and stuff. Picked up a bunch of classics, as well as the hardcover Watchmen. Hell, I even picked up the first edition red HC of Sandman Season of Mists for about $5 or $10 (I've seen it go as high as $200 on ebay, and it still pulls about $85 on Amazon).

If you're really into scifi, it's pretty good. However, keep an eye on their monthly selections, because they were really bad.

So, I can't speak for the quality of the service now, but they have been around a while. In fact, I was thinking of re-signing with them myself...

[quote name='41down']last thursday...before the deadline for the release day shipping

got the shipped email the same time as everyone else did too...

i wonder if i can expect it tomorrow. either way this is really disappointing.[/QUOTE]

I hope you at least get it torrorow.

[quote name='taint mcgee']Has anyone done Science Fiction Book Club. I like a lot of the books on there and think it would be a service that i would like to keep past the trial. I just donno about the customer service or if they are reputable. Any info anyone has i would appreciate it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was a member of their club a good 5 or so years ago and it was a great experience. Thinkin of tryin'em again...but already have Columbia House to fulfill....

well my ufc came today...weird thing is, the label on the box said "next day air" and "release date" on the bottom...so they still ordered release date shipping... it was ups's fault not trainn's.

oh well...atleast i have it now, and that makes me happy :D

hey, i tried looking through the forums real quick, but i couldn't find it....

for the person who got the UNICEF charges, what happened to that? did it go through or did you cancel your card? because i also got the $0.64 charge....which is really weird because i just got a new card....also, my girlfriend got the charge as well and she hasn't done any offers for about 2 months...?

Just a heads up about potential fraud. I got a call from Paypal today. Someone in Turkey tried to charge 0.64 cents and then $593.00. They said it was a credit card so that means it was a paypal VCC used for yf360 offers.

I haven't figured out which one yet, but it would be Trislim, Herbalife, Freedom from Alcohol, or Identity Watchdog.

I saw someone had mentioned this back a few days ago. So if you see a 0.64 cent charge from unicef... cancel that card.

[quote name='nonsomniac']Just a heads up about potential fraud. I got a call from Paypal today. Someone in Turkey tried to charge 0.64 cents and then $593.00. They said it was a credit card so that means it was a paypal VCC used for yf360 offers.

I haven't figured out which one yet, but it would be Trislim, Herbalife, Freedom from Alcohol, or Identity Watchdog.

I saw someone had mentioned this back a few days ago. So if you see a 0.64 cent charge from unicef... cancel that card.[/QUOTE]

great:bomb:

well it can't be trislim or herbalife cuz i didn't do those...and it can't be ID Watchdog because my gf didn't do that 1 either....so of those possibilities, it had to been Freedom From Alcohol bcuz both my gf and i got charged and thats the only 1 both of us have done....wow...really lame...i got my new card like a month ago

[quote name='adonis 27']well it can't be trislim or herbalife cuz i didn't do those...and it can't be ID Watchdog because my gf didn't do that 1 either....so of those possibilities, it had to been Freedom From Alcohol bcuz both my gf and i got charged and thats the only 1 both of us have done....wow...really lame...i got my new card like a month ago[/QUOTE]

blah...great, i did freedom from alcohol a bit ago...no .64 charge though...hopefully i dont get it.

Definitely keep us informed, guys.

Of those posted offers, I only did ID Watchdog, and haven't seen anything. Adonis is probably right about which offer it is.

Oh god man I really hope this doesn't turn out to be something really horrible. I'll call my bank right now and see if I can't get a new card. I did Freedom from Alcohol BTW, a while back, I seriously hope I don't get burned by this.

BTW this charge has been pending for like over a week so I'm not sure what the hell it is. But hopefully getting a new card will fix this.

Quick note, I called my bank and unfortunately I have to wait til the charge officially goes through as it's still in pending status which is annoying as hell. But once it does (hopefully not) I can dispute the charge and get a new check card.

Ugh, if this doesn't work out I think I'll be done with any new offers for good.

yup...good thing chase is a good bank. they saw the suspicious 0.64 cent charge coming from turkey and just called me. i had them close that card.

gotta love scam companies...i dont think im gonna be using free sites for much longer. trainn really should look into some of these companies before putting them up on their sites.

any good trials up?
only have done 3 trials(netflix, blockbuster, and amazing web stores)
my netflix finally credited and its nice since i wanted netflix anyway and got credit toward a game

Ah some somewhat good news. I just checked my bank account this morning and the charge is apparently gone. I think I'll go ahead and get a new card just to be safe. But it was definitely nice not to see that charge go through.

called my bank today after getting an e-mail about irregular transaction alert. It was about the $0.64 charge, apparently they tried charging $1500!! luckily i'm a college student who wishes he had that much money in the bank, but i don't so they stopped it and now i have to get a new card...pretty sure this is from Freedom From Alcohol, so if you've done it, be wary....on other news, i had nothing to do and no games to order in the near future, so i did netflix for an easy credit :)

Quick question for someone i've been a netflix member before but i didn't signed up through trainns if i sign up under trainns will i get credit?

i haven't done yf360g offers in awhile, but i recently had some mystery charges come up on my cc. chase called me right away and cancelled my card. something abotu $1500 air canada tickets and some $300 skin stuff. part of me thinks it was that company that did colopure.

Resveratrol XM
Cost: $4.95
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: 800-440-4397
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Works with Paypal VCC. Trial starts date of sign up. Product does not need to be returned.
In fact, you can keep the remainder of the trial product as our gift to you for trying this offer.
Terms & Conditions:
Terms & Conditions​
Thank you for visiting the website ("Website"). You agree to the following Website Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions"), in their entirety, when you: (1) access or use the Website; (2) submit an application to become a member ("Charter Member (CM)" or "Perfect Price Protection Plan (PPPP)"); and/or (3) purchase products or services offered on our Website ( "Online Products"). Our Privacy Policy ("Privacy Policy") and any and all other applicable operating rules, policies, price schedules and other supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be published from time to time, are expressly incorporated herein by reference (collectively, the "Agreement"). Please review the Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement in its entirety, you are not authorized to use the Website in any manner or form whatsoever. We take chargeback's very seriously please read chargeback policy below to view charge back policy.
WE ARE NOT A COVERED ENTITY FOR PURPOSES OF THE HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT OF 1996 ("HIPAA"), NOR IS THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU TO US IS CONSIDERED PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION UNDER HIPAA. AS SUCH, THE ADDITIONAL PRIVACY AND SECURITY PROTECTIONS AFFORDED TO CONSUMERS UNDER HIPAA ARE NOT CONTEMPLATED BY, NOR CONTAINED WITHIN, THE AGREEMENT.
The information presented on the Website is provided for informational purposes only and is in no way intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Warning: Adult use only - keep out of reach of children.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:
We have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. We absolutely know you are going to love this life changing product. The Inventor of our products has spent years with a team of the top natural scientists to develop the most advanced and effective natural aid on the market today using revolutionary ingredients. We are now helping thousands of people get to the lifestyle they have been dreaming of and our goal is to help the whole world. With our products you will get there faster. Getting the proper products and use each day can help you feel great and live a better life.
By submitting your credit card information, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, as set forth: By sampling our product for shipping and handling charges of $4.95, you will be given a period of ten days, from the time you place the order, to decide if you want to continue using the product. Please allow several days to receive your product. You can cancel at any time during the ten day trial period by contacting customer service at 800-440-4397 with no further obligations. In fact, you can keep the remainder of the trial product as our gift to you for trying this offer. In the event you do not cancel within ten days after you order your trial product, you will be automatically enrolled in our convenient home delivery plan and your credit card will be charged $89.97 (monthly charge) or $139.97 (Bimonthly charge). Thereafter, respectively 30 days from your initial order, you will be billed the monthly charge each month when product is sent to you or 60 days from your initial order, you will be billed the bi-monthly charge each two month when product is sent to you. Limit of one trial sample per household. If, at any time thereafter, you wish to cancel the convenient home delivery plan, you may unsubscribe by contacting customer service with no further obligations. Please take the time to read our complete Terms and Conditions below before continuing.
Return Policy: We will cancel all future orders for customer if canceled prior to be shipped or billed or10 days of the trial order date. No returns are credited after 10 days of the trial order date. Merchandise must be returned at customer's expense accompanied by an RMA form. Absolutely no returns are credited for opened or partially used products. In the event that the product arrives damaged, please contact our Customer Service Department via our contact page within 48 hours. DO NOT DISPOSE OF ANY DAMAGED PRODUCTS OR PACKAGING until you contact Customer Service for instructions, as we may require return of the damaged goods. In these situations we will promptly send a replacement product and a pre-paid return label to return the damaged merchandise. No refunds on any packages that come back "Return to Sender", "Refused", or any other denial of acceptance without an RMA number. ALL SALES ARE FINAL ONCE CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If customer fails to read terms and conditions resulting in a charge to customers credit card customer shall acknowledge that its has been disclosed that all sales are final.
I represent and certify that I have carefully read the terms and conditions of this Application and Agreement, the Policies and Procedures, and the Marketing and Compensation Plan, Privacy Policy and Acceptable Use Policy and agree to abide by all terms set forth in these documents. I understand that I have the right to terminate my Independent Affiliate business at any time, with or without reason, by sending written notice to the Company through your Virtual Office page. I have not been an Affiliate, or a partner, shareholder, or principal of any entity having any business within the past six months. I understand that any intentional misrepresentation of any information I provide on this Affiliate Application and Agreement may result in action by us, up to and including termination of this Agreement.
1. Acceptance of Agreement.
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Agreement with respect to your use of the Website including, but not limited to, your submission of applications to become a Member and/or your purchase of Online Products. The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and our company with respect to your use of the Website and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to your use of the Website, the content contained therein and/or the analyses, research, opinions and other information provided by or through the Website. We may change the Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following posted notice constitutes your acceptance of all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement in effect at that time. Therefore, you should regularly check this page for updates and/or changes. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any future offer(s) or product(s) made available to you on the Website that augment(s) or otherwise enhance(s) the current features of the Website shall be subject to the Agreement. You understand and agree that we are not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to use the Website and/or obtain any Online Products.
2. Requirements.
The Website, CM and/or the Online Products offered are available only to individuals that are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law.
3. Application Process.
In order to obtain Online Products and/or become a Member, you must first submit the applicable application form ("Application") to US for review and initial approval. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to deny the Application of anyone at any time and for any reason, whatsoever. The registration data that you must supply on the Website in order to obtain Online Products may include, without limitation: (a) your full name; (b) mailing address; (c) e-mail address; (d) phone number; (e) credit card information; and/or (f) any other information requested by us on the applicable form (collectively, "Registration Data"). You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete Registration Data, as necessary, in order to maintain it in up to date and accurate fashion. We will verify and approve all Applications in accordance with its standard verification procedures.
4. Copyright and Trademarks.
All our logos, page headers, custom graphics and icons are trademarks and/or service marks owned by us. All other trademarks, product names, company names and logos appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners. The Website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds and other material (collectively "Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws, and [ ] owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content. All rights to such Content are reserved to their respective copyright owners. Except as permitted by the fair use privilege under United States copyright laws (see e.g. 17 U.S.C. Section 107), you may not upload, post, reproduce or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right. Any other use of the Content available on our Website, including reproduction for purposes other than as noted above, modification, distribution, replication, commercial or other use, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
5. Orders/Billing.
In consideration for the Online Products you receive from us you agree to pay the Fees (as defined below).
Free Trail Offer: Where we offer our "Free Trial" Promotion and you have chosen to register for such Promotion, upon submitting your initial Application the Active Credit Card will be charged only the non-refundable Shipping and Handling for your initial trial CM ("Trial CM") and you will receive a trial supply and along with your supply CM the professional kit. After the trial period, if you are happy with our products and do not cancel, we will ship you a replenishment supply based on the promotional plan that you have chosen. The 1-month supply for the low price of eighty-nine dollars and ninety-seven cents, plus four dollars and ninety-five cents for Shipping and Handling. The Bi-monthly supply for the low price of one-hundred thirty-nine dollars and ninety-seven cents, plus four dollars and ninety-five cents for Shipping and Handling a savings of forty percent. The Quarterly supply for the low price of one-hundred eighty-nine dollars and ninety-seven cents, plus four dollars and ninety-five cents for Shipping and Handling a savings of sixty percent. With this service you will never have to call and re-order a new supply .You can always call to cancel your membership. If you don't cancel your membership within ten days from the day you placed the trial order, your credit card will be charged and you will be shipped the replenishment supply. All sales are final for all shipments. Your Active Credit Card will be charged the CM fees accordingly known as ("Supply") plus four dollars and ninety-five cents shipping and handling. Your additional supplies will be billed and shipped starting eleven days from the order date of your initial Trial period. Thereafter, for as long as your CM remains active, your Active Credit Card will be charged for the " Supply" on a recurring basis, plus Shipping and Handling, for your ongoing CM.
As an active CM, if you are not satisfied with us for any reason and you cancel your CM as set forth in Section 6 below. You must first contact us and obtain an ROA (Return Order Authorization) Number which must be clearly marked on outside of box, and which must be received by us, within ten (10) days of the date that you’re most recent supply of products was shipped. Any and all Shipping and Handling shall remain non-refundable. There will be a restocking fee of forty-five percent on each supply plus shipping and handling of four dollars and ninety-five cents that is returned. All refunds associated with the 10 Day Guarantee shall be credited to your Active Credit Card on file.
For so long as your CM remains active, the " Supply" will accrue accordingly from the previous ship date, and you will be required to pay the " Supply" for the CM. You hereby authorize us (or our partners, affiliates and/or agents) to charge your Active Credit Card all such fees associated with CM. You acknowledge and agree that we will not obtain additional authorization from you for each installment of the Supply charged to your Active Credit Card. All Fees are payable in United States currency. Failure to use the Products received does not constitute a basis for refusing to pay any of the associated charges. You agree to be bound by the pricing and billing practices in effect at any given time. Upon prior written notice to you (with e-mail sufficing), we reserve the right to change its pricing and/or billing practices whenever necessary, in its sole discretion. If you do not agree with these changes, you may cancel your CM at any time, but you will remain responsible for timely payment of any and all supply fees that you have already incurred (including any applicable late fees). Continued acceptance of Online Products and use of CM after receipt of such notice shall constitute consent to any and all such changes.
If for any reason when we bill you, your credit card cannot hold the Supply charge, then we reserve the right to charge your credit card, half payment now and half payment at a later date (this may be as soon as the following week) or at our option, we may bill you half and send you a smaller order or supply. We may also at our option only bill you for and send you a Supply at the reduced price.
Where CM fails to make any scheduled payment for accrued Fees, such overdue amounts will be subject to interest charges in the amount of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month, compounded monthly. Your CM may be deactivated for non-payment of Fees. Our authorization to provide and bill its Member Services is obtained by way of your electronic signature. Once an electronic signature is submitted, this electronic order constitutes an electronic letter of agency. Our reliance upon your electronic signature was specifically sanctioned and written into law when the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Transactions Act were enacted in 1999 and 2000, respectively. Both laws specifically preempt all state laws that recognize only paper and handwritten signatures. REJECTION, DAMAGE OR LOSS IN TRANSIT. Except as set out above or under the applicable Returns Policy and subject to any rights you have under applicable law that cannot be excluded or limited by these Conditions: We shall not be liable and you shall not be entitled to reject Products or Services, except for: damage to or loss of Products or any part thereof in transit (where the Products are carried by our own transport or by a carrier on our behalf) where notified to us within 5 working days of receipt of the Products; defects in Products (not being defects caused by any act, neglect or default on your part) notified in writing to us within 30 days of receipt of the Products. Defective performance of Services (not being defects caused by any act, neglect or default on your part) where notified in writing to us within 5 days of such defect becoming apparent. We shall not be liable for any damage or losses arising from defective installation of the Products; from the use of the Products in connection with other defective, unsuitable or defectively installed equipment; your negligence; improper use or use in any manner inconsistent with the manufacturer’s specifications or instructions. Where these is a shortage or failure to deliver, or any defect in or damage to a Product or Service, we may at our option: (in the case of Product shortage or non-delivery) Make good any such shortage or non-delivery and/or in the case of failure to perform or defective performance of a Service, make good such failure or defective performance; and/or in the case of damage or any defect(s) in the Product and in accordance with any applicable Returns Policy: Replace or repair the Product upon you returning the Product; or; Refund the price paid in respect of any Products found to be damaged or defective.
6. Cancellation of CM.
You may cancel your CM at any time if you are not completely satisfied to cancel your CM at any time, you must contact customer service by contacting us via telephone at 800-440-4397. Please have your e-mail address and other Registration Data available for efficient processing of your cancellation order. However, unless you are canceling within to the 10 Day Guarantee as set forth hereinabove, we will not refund any amounts previously paid up to the date of cancellation or termination, you shall not receive any pro-rata refund for partial months and you remain liable for any and all unpaid charges billed by us. You understand and agree that cancellation of your CM is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with us. Upon any termination and/or cancellation of your CM, your license grant, as set forth in Section 8 herein below shall immediately terminate.
7. License Grant.
As a user of the Website, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Website. We may terminate this license at any time for any reason. Unless otherwise expressly authorized by us, as a visitor to the Website, you may only use the Website and its Content for your own personal, non-commercial use. No part of the Website including, but not limited to, the Content, may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the Website, Content, and/or any portion thereof. You may not create any "derivative works" by altering any aspect of the Website or its Content. You may not use the Website and its Content in conjunction with any other third-party content. You may not exploit any aspect of the Website and it’s Content for any commercial purposes not expressly permitted by us. You further agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, for your failure to comply with this Section 8. We reserve any rights not explicitly granted in the Agreement. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.
8. Credit card Verification and declined charges.
We reserve the right to authorize and void credit card charges in the amount of fifty-dollars and one cent cents before the free trial supplies are shipped to customer. This is only to verify that funds are available for any PPPP or CM plans that might apply. It is important to note that you have not been charged this authorization will disappear from your account immediately or in several days. If a customer's credit card is declined for the payments due on any PPPP or CM plans we reserve the right to break down payments into multiple payments until the cost of the items billed/shipped have been paid in full.
9. CHARGE BACKS AND FRAUD FROM OUR MEMBERS.
We take charge backs very seriously. If a customer charges a purchase back we will place their name, address, zip code, and credit card number into an Internet fraud database. ALL INTERNET CREDIT CARD COMPANIES USE THESE DATABASES TO ACCESS CREDIT RISK WITH CUSTOMERS AND FUTURE PURCHASES WITH OTHER INTERNET COMPANIES MIGHT BE DENIED. We DO NOT have any control over this fraud database. Once you get on these lists it is very difficult to get your name removed from it. BE SMART! DON'T DESTROY YOUR INTERNET CREDIT
10. Indemnification.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our parents and subsidiaries, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, co-branders, content licensors and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your use of the Website; (b) your breach of the Agreement; and/or (c) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity. The provisions of this paragraph are for the benefit of its products, its parents, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, suppliers and/or attorneys. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties.
THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (D) WILL HAVE SECURITY METHODS EMPLOYED THAT WILL BE SUFFICIENT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE WEBSITE, OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT; (E) WILL RESULT IN ANY SPECIFIC HEALTH-RELATED OUTCOME; AND/OR (F) WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE UNDERLYING INTERNET CONNECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR OTHERWISE THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
12. Limitation of Liability.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW FOR: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE; (Bi) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, CONTENT AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE; (C) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, YOUR REGISTRATION DATA AND/OR VERIFIED PROFILE; (D) THE FAILURE TO REALIZE ANY SPECIFIC HEALTH-RELATED OUTCOME; AND (E) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION AND ANY AND ALL OTHER TORTS. YOU HEREBY RELEASE US FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATIONS STATED HEREIN. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT SUCH LIMITATION, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF OURS TO YOU UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE FIVE HUNDRED ($500) DOLLARS. NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU OR US MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR FOLLOWING THE EVENT WHICH GAVE RISE TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND US. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE ONLINE PRODUCTS WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Third Party Websites.
The Website may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. We do not control the information, products or services available on these third party websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the applicable website or any association with the website's operators. Because we have no control over such websites and resources, you agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability or the operation of such external websites, for any material located on or available from any such websites or for the protection of your data privacy by third parties. Any dealings with, or participation in promotions offered by, advertisers on the Website, including the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the applicable advertiser or other third party. You further agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by the use of or reliance on any such material available on or through any such site or any such dealings or promotions.
14. Miscellaneous.
The Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the terms and conditions of the Agreement or the breach of same by any party hereto, the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies branch, in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing herein shall be construed to preclude any party from seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration. Should any part of the Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. The Agreement is personal between you and us and governs your use of the Website failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The parties do not intend that any agency or partnership relationship be created through operation of the Agreement.
15. International Orders.
International customers may experience longer delivery times due to shipping delays beyond the control of the company. The company will do everything possible to deliver product in a timely manner and provide a 100% satisfaction on all purchases.
16. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS.
You represent that information provided by you when placing your order is up-to-date materially accurate and is sufficient for us to fulfill your order. You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating your account information with us for accuracy and completeness and keeping such information (and any passwords given to you for the purposes of accessing the Site and/or purchasing Products) secure against unauthorized access. Unless agreed otherwise or required by applicable law, any warranties provided in relation to Products or Services only extend to you on the understanding that you are a user and not a reseller of those Products or Services. No warranty, commitment or any other obligation should ever be assumed by you on our behalf or on behalf of a Product manufacturer, licensor or supplier without our express prior written consent. PRICE AND TERMS OF PAYMENT (NOTE: WE CANNOT CONFIRM PRICES PRIOR TO ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER) Prices payable for Products or Services are those in effect at the time of dispatch or delivery, unless otherwise expressly agreed. Prices may be indicated on the Site or an order acknowledgement but the Authoritative price in the event of any discrepancy, is the price that is notified to you on our Acceptance.
We have the right at any time prior to our Acceptance to withdraw any discount and/or to revise prices to take into account increases in costs including (without limitation) costs of any materials, carriage, labor or the increase or imposition of any tax, duty or other levy and any variation in exchange rates. We also reserve the right to notify you of any mistakes in Product descriptions or errors in pricing prior to product dispatch. In such event if you choose to continue with fulfillment of the order, you acknowledge that the Product or Service will be provided in accordance with such revised description or corrected price. The places that we deliver to are listed on the Site (“Territory”). Unless otherwise specified, prices quoted are: exclusive of the costs of shipping or carriage to the agreed place of delivery within the Territory (charges for which are stated on the Site); and exclusive of VAT and any other tax or duty which (where applicable) must be added to the price payable; You agree to pay for taxes, shipping or carriage of Products as such costs are specified by us on the Site when you submit your purchase order. Payment shall be made prior to delivery and by such methods as are indicated on the Site (and not by any other means unless we have given our prior agreement). Except as expressly provided elsewhere in these Conditions or the Site, payment may be taken in full notwithstanding any claim for short delivery or defects. We will charge credit or debit cards on dispatch of the Product or commencement of Services. We reserve the right to verify credit or debit card payments prior to Acceptance. Where the payment is invoiced, each invoice shall be due on and made in full within thirty (30) days of the date of relevant invoice. If at any time you fail to pay any amount due on the relevant due date, we may by notice declare all invoiced amounts unpaid at that date to be immediately due and payable. No counterclaim or set-off may be deducted from any payment due without our written consent. We may also take action against you for the price of Products at any time after payment has become due even though property in those Products may not yet have passed to you. Any extension of credit allowed to you may be changed or withdrawn at any time. Interest shall be chargeable on overdue amounts accruing on a daily basis at the maximum amount permitted under applicable law from the due date for payment until our receipt of the full amount (whether before or after judgment). You shall indemnify us on demand against any out of pocket expenses incurred in relation to recovery of any overdue amounts.
17. How to Contact Us.
If you have any questions about the Agreement or about our practices please feel free to contact us at 800-440-4397.
642 Main Street, Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies
© Copyright 2009

Hmmm...this should be interesting. I just ordered Fallout 3 yesterday (Only because it seems to still be nearly full priced everywhere). I checked my email from TRAINN, and it seems that I somehow missed what country I'm in when I entered my address!

So, I'm hoping someone realizes that Michigan in not in Canada (for the most part)...but I'm wondering if I should email them, just in case...

I'm not spamming, just suggesting something. For those of you who get refs instead of do offers, you should try using a different site. Such as this one:

http://videogames.git-r-free.com/ (See, no ref link. Not spamming)

Anyways, the difference between this site and Trainn is, no, you can't do 2 offers to get a game, you have to get referrals.

Second, no, you don't do 1 offer to get your account green. BUT. Say you have to do 3-4 offers (there are over 600 offers on this network, btw), then get 2 referrals. You get a game, then you can just get 2 more refs. You never have to do offers past the first ones you do. Just a suggestion to those who do referrals.

Oh, and if you think doing 3-4 offers for no reason is stupid, just go to a forum and get paid to green it. Boom. You lost nothing, and never have to do any offers on the site ever again, just get refs.

[quote name='FluxDF']Resveratrol XM
Cost: $4.95
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation Number: 800-440-4397
Hours: ???

Special Notes: Works with Paypal VCC. Trial starts date of sign up. Product does not need to be returned. Terms & Conditions:
Terms & Conditions​

Thank you for visiting the website ("Website"). You agree to the following Website Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions"), in their entirety, when you: (1) access or use the Website; (2) submit an application to become a member ("Charter Member (CM)" or "Perfect Price Protection Plan (PPPP)"); and/or (3) purchase products or services offered on our Website ( "Online Products"). Our Privacy Policy ("Privacy Policy") and any and all other applicable operating rules, policies, price schedules and other supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be published from time to time, are expressly incorporated herein by reference (collectively, the "Agreement"). Please review the Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement in its entirety, you are not authorized to use the Website in any manner or form whatsoever. We take chargeback's very seriously please read chargeback policy below to view charge back policy.
WE ARE NOT A COVERED ENTITY FOR PURPOSES OF THE HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT OF 1996 ("HIPAA"), NOR IS THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU TO US IS CONSIDERED PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION UNDER HIPAA. AS SUCH, THE ADDITIONAL PRIVACY AND SECURITY PROTECTIONS AFFORDED TO CONSUMERS UNDER HIPAA ARE NOT CONTEMPLATED BY, NOR CONTAINED WITHIN, THE AGREEMENT.
The information presented on the Website is provided for informational purposes only and is in no way intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Warning: Adult use only - keep out of reach of children.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:
We have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. We absolutely know you are going to love this life changing product. The Inventor of our products has spent years with a team of the top natural scientists to develop the most advanced and effective natural aid on the market today using revolutionary ingredients. We are now helping thousands of people get to the lifestyle they have been dreaming of and our goal is to help the whole world. With our products you will get there faster. Getting the proper products and use each day can help you feel great and live a better life.
By submitting your credit card information, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, as set forth: By sampling our product for shipping and handling charges of $4.95, you will be given a period of ten days, from the time you place the order, to decide if you want to continue using the product. Please allow several days to receive your product. You can cancel at any time during the ten day trial period by contacting customer service at 800-440-4397 with no further obligations. In fact, you can keep the remainder of the trial product as our gift to you for trying this offer. In the event you do not cancel within ten days after you order your trial product, you will be automatically enrolled in our convenient home delivery plan and your credit card will be charged $89.97 (monthly charge) or $139.97 (Bimonthly charge). Thereafter, respectively 30 days from your initial order, you will be billed the monthly charge each month when product is sent to you or 60 days from your initial order, you will be billed the bi-monthly charge each two month when product is sent to you. Limit of one trial sample per household. If, at any time thereafter, you wish to cancel the convenient home delivery plan, you may unsubscribe by contacting customer service with no further obligations. Please take the time to read our complete Terms and Conditions below before continuing.
Return Policy: We will cancel all future orders for customer if canceled prior to be shipped or billed or10 days of the trial order date. No returns are credited after 10 days of the trial order date. Merchandise must be returned at customer's expense accompanied by an RMA form. Absolutely no returns are credited for opened or partially used products. In the event that the product arrives damaged, please contact our Customer Service Department via our contact page within 48 hours. DO NOT DISPOSE OF ANY DAMAGED PRODUCTS OR PACKAGING until you contact Customer Service for instructions, as we may require return of the damaged goods. In these situations we will promptly send a replacement product and a pre-paid return label to return the damaged merchandise. No refunds on any packages that come back "Return to Sender", "Refused", or any other denial of acceptance without an RMA number. ALL SALES ARE FINAL ONCE CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If customer fails to read terms and conditions resulting in a charge to customers credit card customer shall acknowledge that its has been disclosed that all sales are final.
I represent and certify that I have carefully read the terms and conditions of this Application and Agreement, the Policies and Procedures, and the Marketing and Compensation Plan, Privacy Policy and Acceptable Use Policy and agree to abide by all terms set forth in these documents. I understand that I have the right to terminate my Independent Affiliate business at any time, with or without reason, by sending written notice to the Company through your Virtual Office page. I have not been an Affiliate, or a partner, shareholder, or principal of any entity having any business within the past six months. I understand that any intentional misrepresentation of any information I provide on this Affiliate Application and Agreement may result in action by us, up to and including termination of this Agreement.
1. Acceptance of Agreement.
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Agreement with respect to your use of the Website including, but not limited to, your submission of applications to become a Member and/or your purchase of Online Products. The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and our company with respect to your use of the Website and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to your use of the Website, the content contained therein and/or the analyses, research, opinions and other information provided by or through the Website. We may change the Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following posted notice constitutes your acceptance of all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement in effect at that time. Therefore, you should regularly check this page for updates and/or changes. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any future offer(s) or product(s) made available to you on the Website that augment(s) or otherwise enhance(s) the current features of the Website shall be subject to the Agreement. You understand and agree that we are not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for your inability to use the Website and/or obtain any Online Products.
2. Requirements.
The Website, CM and/or the Online Products offered are available only to individuals that are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law.
3. Application Process.
In order to obtain Online Products and/or become a Member, you must first submit the applicable application form ("Application") to US for review and initial approval. We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to deny the Application of anyone at any time and for any reason, whatsoever. The registration data that you must supply on the Website in order to obtain Online Products may include, without limitation: (a) your full name; (b) mailing address; (c) e-mail address; (d) phone number; (e) credit card information; and/or (f) any other information requested by us on the applicable form (collectively, "Registration Data"). You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete Registration Data, as necessary, in order to maintain it in up to date and accurate fashion. We will verify and approve all Applications in accordance with its standard verification procedures.
4. Copyright and Trademarks.
All our logos, page headers, custom graphics and icons are trademarks and/or service marks owned by us. All other trademarks, product names, company names and logos appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners. The Website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds and other material (collectively "Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws, and [ ] owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content. All rights to such Content are reserved to their respective copyright owners. Except as permitted by the fair use privilege under United States copyright laws (see e.g. 17 U.S.C. Section 107), you may not upload, post, reproduce or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right. Any other use of the Content available on our Website, including reproduction for purposes other than as noted above, modification, distribution, replication, commercial or other use, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
5. Orders/Billing.
In consideration for the Online Products you receive from us you agree to pay the Fees (as defined below).
Free Trail Offer: Where we offer our "Free Trial" Promotion and you have chosen to register for such Promotion, upon submitting your initial Application the Active Credit Card will be charged only the non-refundable Shipping and Handling for your initial trial CM ("Trial CM") and you will receive a trial supply and along with your supply CM the professional kit. After the trial period, if you are happy with our products and do not cancel, we will ship you a replenishment supply based on the promotional plan that you have chosen. The 1-month supply for the low price of eighty-nine dollars and ninety-seven cents, plus four dollars and ninety-five cents for Shipping and Handling. The Bi-monthly supply for the low price of one-hundred thirty-nine dollars and ninety-seven cents, plus four dollars and ninety-five cents for Shipping and Handling a savings of forty percent. The Quarterly supply for the low price of one-hundred eighty-nine dollars and ninety-seven cents, plus four dollars and ninety-five cents for Shipping and Handling a savings of sixty percent. With this service you will never have to call and re-order a new supply .You can always call to cancel your membership. If you don't cancel your membership within ten days from the day you placed the trial order, your credit card will be charged and you will be shipped the replenishment supply. All sales are final for all shipments. Your Active Credit Card will be charged the CM fees accordingly known as ("Supply") plus four dollars and ninety-five cents shipping and handling. Your additional supplies will be billed and shipped starting eleven days from the order date of your initial Trial period. Thereafter, for as long as your CM remains active, your Active Credit Card will be charged for the " Supply" on a recurring basis, plus Shipping and Handling, for your ongoing CM.
As an active CM, if you are not satisfied with us for any reason and you cancel your CM as set forth in Section 6 below. You must first contact us and obtain an ROA (Return Order Authorization) Number which must be clearly marked on outside of box, and which must be received by us, within ten (10) days of the date that you’re most recent supply of products was shipped. Any and all Shipping and Handling shall remain non-refundable. There will be a restocking fee of forty-five percent on each supply plus shipping and handling of four dollars and ninety-five cents that is returned. All refunds associated with the 10 Day Guarantee shall be credited to your Active Credit Card on file.
For so long as your CM remains active, the " Supply" will accrue accordingly from the previous ship date, and you will be required to pay the " Supply" for the CM. You hereby authorize us (or our partners, affiliates and/or agents) to charge your Active Credit Card all such fees associated with CM. You acknowledge and agree that we will not obtain additional authorization from you for each installment of the Supply charged to your Active Credit Card. All Fees are payable in United States currency. Failure to use the Products received does not constitute a basis for refusing to pay any of the associated charges. You agree to be bound by the pricing and billing practices in effect at any given time. Upon prior written notice to you (with e-mail sufficing), we reserve the right to change its pricing and/or billing practices whenever necessary, in its sole discretion. If you do not agree with these changes, you may cancel your CM at any time, but you will remain responsible for timely payment of any and all supply fees that you have already incurred (including any applicable late fees). Continued acceptance of Online Products and use of CM after receipt of such notice shall constitute consent to any and all such changes.
If for any reason when we bill you, your credit card cannot hold the Supply charge, then we reserve the right to charge your credit card, half payment now and half payment at a later date (this may be as soon as the following week) or at our option, we may bill you half and send you a smaller order or supply. We may also at our option only bill you for and send you a Supply at the reduced price.
Where CM fails to make any scheduled payment for accrued Fees, such overdue amounts will be subject to interest charges in the amount of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month, compounded monthly. Your CM may be deactivated for non-payment of Fees. Our authorization to provide and bill its Member Services is obtained by way of your electronic signature. Once an electronic signature is submitted, this electronic order constitutes an electronic letter of agency. Our reliance upon your electronic signature was specifically sanctioned and written into law when the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Transactions Act were enacted in 1999 and 2000, respectively. Both laws specifically preempt all state laws that recognize only paper and handwritten signatures. REJECTION, DAMAGE OR LOSS IN TRANSIT. Except as set out above or under the applicable Returns Policy and subject to any rights you have under applicable law that cannot be excluded or limited by these Conditions: We shall not be liable and you shall not be entitled to reject Products or Services, except for: damage to or loss of Products or any part thereof in transit (where the Products are carried by our own transport or by a carrier on our behalf) where notified to us within 5 working days of receipt of the Products; defects in Products (not being defects caused by any act, neglect or default on your part) notified in writing to us within 30 days of receipt of the Products. Defective performance of Services (not being defects caused by any act, neglect or default on your part) where notified in writing to us within 5 days of such defect becoming apparent. We shall not be liable for any damage or losses arising from defective installation of the Products; from the use of the Products in connection with other defective, unsuitable or defectively installed equipment; your negligence; improper use or use in any manner inconsistent with the manufacturer’s specifications or instructions. Where these is a shortage or failure to deliver, or any defect in or damage to a Product or Service, we may at our option: (in the case of Product shortage or non-delivery) Make good any such shortage or non-delivery and/or in the case of failure to perform or defective performance of a Service, make good such failure or defective performance; and/or in the case of damage or any defect(s) in the Product and in accordance with any applicable Returns Policy: Replace or repair the Product upon you returning the Product; or; Refund the price paid in respect of any Products found to be damaged or defective.
6. Cancellation of CM.
You may cancel your CM at any time if you are not completely satisfied to cancel your CM at any time, you must contact customer service by contacting us via telephone at 800-440-4397. Please have your e-mail address and other Registration Data available for efficient processing of your cancellation order. However, unless you are canceling within to the 10 Day Guarantee as set forth hereinabove, we will not refund any amounts previously paid up to the date of cancellation or termination, you shall not receive any pro-rata refund for partial months and you remain liable for any and all unpaid charges billed by us. You understand and agree that cancellation of your CM is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with us. Upon any termination and/or cancellation of your CM, your license grant, as set forth in Section 8 herein below shall immediately terminate.
7. License Grant.
As a user of the Website, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Website. We may terminate this license at any time for any reason. Unless otherwise expressly authorized by us, as a visitor to the Website, you may only use the Website and its Content for your own personal, non-commercial use. No part of the Website including, but not limited to, the Content, may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the Website, Content, and/or any portion thereof. You may not create any "derivative works" by altering any aspect of the Website or its Content. You may not use the Website and its Content in conjunction with any other third-party content. You may not exploit any aspect of the Website and it’s Content for any commercial purposes not expressly permitted by us. You further agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, for your failure to comply with this Section 8. We reserve any rights not explicitly granted in the Agreement. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.
8. Credit card Verification and declined charges.
We reserve the right to authorize and void credit card charges in the amount of fifty-dollars and one cent cents before the free trial supplies are shipped to customer. This is only to verify that funds are available for any PPPP or CM plans that might apply. It is important to note that you have not been charged this authorization will disappear from your account immediately or in several days. If a customer's credit card is declined for the payments due on any PPPP or CM plans we reserve the right to break down payments into multiple payments until the cost of the items billed/shipped have been paid in full.
9. CHARGE BACKS AND FRAUD FROM OUR MEMBERS.
We take charge backs very seriously. If a customer charges a purchase back we will place their name, address, zip code, and credit card number into an Internet fraud database. ALL INTERNET CREDIT CARD COMPANIES USE THESE DATABASES TO ACCESS CREDIT RISK WITH CUSTOMERS AND FUTURE PURCHASES WITH OTHER INTERNET COMPANIES MIGHT BE DENIED. We DO NOT have any control over this fraud database. Once you get on these lists it is very difficult to get your name removed from it. BE SMART! DON'T DESTROY YOUR INTERNET CREDIT
10. Indemnification.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our parents and subsidiaries, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, co-branders, content licensors and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your use of the Website; (b) your breach of the Agreement; and/or (c) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity. The provisions of this paragraph are for the benefit of its products, its parents, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, suppliers and/or attorneys. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties.
THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (D) WILL HAVE SECURITY METHODS EMPLOYED THAT WILL BE SUFFICIENT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE WEBSITE, OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT; (E) WILL RESULT IN ANY SPECIFIC HEALTH-RELATED OUTCOME; AND/OR (F) WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE UNDERLYING INTERNET CONNECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR OTHERWISE THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
12. Limitation of Liability.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW FOR: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE; (Bi) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, CONTENT AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE; (C) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, YOUR REGISTRATION DATA AND/OR VERIFIED PROFILE; (D) THE FAILURE TO REALIZE ANY SPECIFIC HEALTH-RELATED OUTCOME; AND (E) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION AND ANY AND ALL OTHER TORTS. YOU HEREBY RELEASE US FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATIONS STATED HEREIN. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT SUCH LIMITATION, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF OURS TO YOU UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE FIVE HUNDRED ($500) DOLLARS. NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE ONLINE PRODUCTS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU OR US MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR FOLLOWING THE EVENT WHICH GAVE RISE TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND US. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE ONLINE PRODUCTS WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. Third Party Websites.
The Website may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. We do not control the information, products or services available on these third party websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the applicable website or any association with the website's operators. Because we have no control over such websites and resources, you agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability or the operation of such external websites, for any material located on or available from any such websites or for the protection of your data privacy by third parties. Any dealings with, or participation in promotions offered by, advertisers on the Website, including the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the applicable advertiser or other third party. You further agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by the use of or reliance on any such material available on or through any such site or any such dealings or promotions.
14. Miscellaneous.
The Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the terms and conditions of the Agreement or the breach of same by any party hereto, the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies branch, in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing herein shall be construed to preclude any party from seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration. Should any part of the Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. The Agreement is personal between you and us and governs your use of the Website failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The parties do not intend that any agency or partnership relationship be created through operation of the Agreement.
15. International Orders.
International customers may experience longer delivery times due to shipping delays beyond the control of the company. The company will do everything possible to deliver product in a timely manner and provide a 100% satisfaction on all purchases.
16. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS.
You represent that information provided by you when placing your order is up-to-date materially accurate and is sufficient for us to fulfill your order. You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating your account information with us for accuracy and completeness and keeping such information (and any passwords given to you for the purposes of accessing the Site and/or purchasing Products) secure against unauthorized access. Unless agreed otherwise or required by applicable law, any warranties provided in relation to Products or Services only extend to you on the understanding that you are a user and not a reseller of those Products or Services. No warranty, commitment or any other obligation should ever be assumed by you on our behalf or on behalf of a Product manufacturer, licensor or supplier without our express prior written consent. PRICE AND TERMS OF PAYMENT (NOTE: WE CANNOT CONFIRM PRICES PRIOR TO ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER) Prices payable for Products or Services are those in effect at the time of dispatch or delivery, unless otherwise expressly agreed. Prices may be indicated on the Site or an order acknowledgement but the Authoritative price in the event of any discrepancy, is the price that is notified to you on our Acceptance.
We have the right at any time prior to our Acceptance to withdraw any discount and/or to revise prices to take into account increases in costs including (without limitation) costs of any materials, carriage, labor or the increase or imposition of any tax, duty or other levy and any variation in exchange rates. We also reserve the right to notify you of any mistakes in Product descriptions or errors in pricing prior to product dispatch. In such event if you choose to continue with fulfillment of the order, you acknowledge that the Product or Service will be provided in accordance with such revised description or corrected price. The places that we deliver to are listed on the Site (“Territory”). Unless otherwise specified, prices quoted are: exclusive of the costs of shipping or carriage to the agreed place of delivery within the Territory (charges for which are stated on the Site); and exclusive of VAT and any other tax or duty which (where applicable) must be added to the price payable; You agree to pay for taxes, shipping or carriage of Products as such costs are specified by us on the Site when you submit your purchase order. Payment shall be made prior to delivery and by such methods as are indicated on the Site (and not by any other means unless we have given our prior agreement). Except as expressly provided elsewhere in these Conditions or the Site, payment may be taken in full notwithstanding any claim for short delivery or defects. We will charge credit or debit cards on dispatch of the Product or commencement of Services. We reserve the right to verify credit or debit card payments prior to Acceptance. Where the payment is invoiced, each invoice shall be due on and made in full within thirty (30) days of the date of relevant invoice. If at any time you fail to pay any amount due on the relevant due date, we may by notice declare all invoiced amounts unpaid at that date to be immediately due and payable. No counterclaim or set-off may be deducted from any payment due without our written consent. We may also take action against you for the price of Products at any time after payment has become due even though property in those Products may not yet have passed to you. Any extension of credit allowed to you may be changed or withdrawn at any time. Interest shall be chargeable on overdue amounts accruing on a daily basis at the maximum amount permitted under applicable law from the due date for payment until our receipt of the full amount (whether before or after judgment). You shall indemnify us on demand against any out of pocket expenses incurred in relation to recovery of any overdue amounts.
17. How to Contact Us.
If you have any questions about the Agreement or about our practices please feel free to contact us at 800-440-4397.
642 Main Street, Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies
© Copyright 2009
[/QUOTE]

Is the part about them charging 50$ to your credit card normal? Also, where does it state you don't have to return the product if you cancel?

[quote name='SylvianLight']Is the part about them charging 50$ to your credit card normal? Also, where does it state you don't have to return the product if you cancel?[/QUOTE]

You can cancel at any time during the ten day trial period by contacting customer service at 800-440-4397 with no further obligations. In fact, you can keep the remainder of the trial product as our gift to you for trying this offer. In the event you do not cancel within ten days after you order your trial product, you will be automatically enrolled in our convenient home delivery plan and your credit card will be charged $89.97 (monthly charge) or $139.97 (Bimonthly charge).

I also got a 50 dollar charge

[quote name='Mizzou75']You can cancel at any time during the ten day trial period by contacting customer service at 800-440-4397 with no further obligations. In fact, you can keep the remainder of the trial product as our gift to you for trying this offer. In the event you do not cancel within ten days after you order your trial product, you will be automatically enrolled in our convenient home delivery plan and your credit card will be charged $89.97 (monthly charge) or $139.97 (Bimonthly charge).

I also got a 50 dollar charge[/QUOTE]

It's probably just a place holder to ensure that you have the money in your account. I also got the charge, so I'm hoping that's the case.

Well, I went ahead and signed up. Chase has been good about letting me dispute charges, so if the 50$ charge isn't gone after a month, I'll just do that.

Also, for the guy who said there has been no good offers, IDwatchdog, Freedom From Alcohol and this old age cream offer have been decent low cost offers.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Well, I went ahead and signed up. Chase has been good about letting me dispute charges, so if the 50$ charge isn't gone after a month, I'll just do that.

Also, for the guy who said there has been no good offers, IDwatchdog, Freedom From Alcohol and this old age cream offer have been decent low cost offers.[/QUOTE]

no just in case you missed it over the past few pages freedom from alcohol puts you at risk to be part of some bank fraud where you get charged $.64 and then up to $1500. i would avoid that offer. hold out for some easy ones

I may be the only person not to know this, but if you use paypal VCC they are not exactly single use. They are single in that they are good for a single website/company, but that company can make multiple charges.

To be safe you need to cancel the VCC after the initial charge goes through. This can be done on the paypal websites through the plugin menu. You can cancel each VCC separately. Doing this should prevent further FFA-like debacles.

[quote name='nyj1218']no just in case you missed it over the past few pages freedom from alcohol puts you at risk to be part of some bank fraud where you get charged $.64 and then up to $1500. i would avoid that offer. hold out for some easy ones[/QUOTE]

Wow, glad I didn't do that offer. But it's highly unlikely FFA will get away with that. Never use a debit card obviously, not sure how it will work for those who did, but I bet anyone who used a credit card will see the charge erased. At least I hope. Definitely avoid the offer though, not worth risking it.

[quote name='nonsomniac']I may be the only person not to know this, but if you use paypal VCC they are not exactly single use. They are single in that they are good for a single website/company, but that company can make multiple charges.

To be safe you need to cancel the VCC after the initial charge goes through. This can be done on the paypal websites through the plugin menu. You can cancel each VCC separately. Doing this should prevent further FFA-like debacles.[/QUOTE]

Yea, that's good advice. After getting burned by an offer on another site, I only use Paypal VCC's and always close them as soon as possible after the initial trial charge goes through.

I just got a call that there's a fraudulent charge on my card, and I've done Freedom From Alcohol. Calling now to see what's up. They charged $1,714 from a catalog, today. Luckily my bank declined it.

Well, here's the deal. On 5/19, I was charged $1 from iTunes and $474.31 from Newegg. On 5/20 I was charged $1 from UNICEF and $474.31 from Newegg once again. Then today, on 5/24, I was charged $1714.00 from Pegasus Hava Tasimacilik, an airline company based in Turkey. I'm assuming this had to be from Freedom For Alcohol. So do avoid that offer! All 5 of these charges were fraudulent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear some of these offers are getting scary, it has me at a point i'm thinkingg aobut just giving up on trainns.

Resveratrol XM credited today. Signed up two days ago. I can finally order UFC now. I might be done for awhile unless some less shady offers come around.

damn so all the new offers are shady?
guess i'll just burn gamefly and be done with yf360 games for now though i can restart again since im moving soon :lol:

[quote name='Mizzou75']Resveratrol XM credited today. Signed up two days ago. I can finally order UFC now. I might be done for awhile unless some less shady offers come around.[/QUOTE]

Credited for me, too. I don't have a 360, so I ordered Battlestations Pacific since it's worth $56.99. I'll return to Amazon and buy a PS3 game, not sure which one though. I'm open to suggestions!

[quote name='SylvianLight']Credited for me, too. I don't have a 360, so I ordered Battlestations Pacific since it's worth $56.99. I'll return to Amazon and buy a PS3 game, not sure which one though. I'm open to suggestions![/QUOTE]

InFamous is sick, try the demo
Prototype looks alright, not too sure about it
Fight Night 4 is a MUST in my eyes, but that comes out late June
Killzone 2 is 1 of the best games i've played, if you don't already have it

....not too many exclusives coming out though, so maybe just wait?

Decided to try Video Professor, e-music & Boca Java. Video Professor gave me an error when I submitted the order which was weird. Anyone else experience this?

By the way, I used Paypal VCC for all 3 offers. Only got confirmation email of order from Boca Java. Does it take a while for e-music to send an email?

I know Vid Professor won't go through because of the error and it shows my VCC as unused for that transaction.

Paypal VCC is hella easy to use for any one with doubts about it.

bread's done
Back