Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Oh and also, i did this about 2 years back and was able to send back guitar hero's for amazon credit. Is that still possible? Id like to do some offers and get some blu-rays with the credit instead of games right now.

[quote name='scrub0bk']Oh and also, i did this about 2 years back and was able to send back guitar hero's for amazon credit. Is that still possible? Id like to do some offers and get some blu-rays with the credit instead of games right now.[/QUOTE]

I would say do so at your own discretion. There have been a few recently that have had their accounts banned for returning too many items. I'm sure it is doable though.

[quote name='FluxDF']I would say do so at your own discretion. There have been a few recently that have had their accounts banned for returning too many items. I'm sure it is doable though.[/QUOTE]

Ah true. Thanks.

Anyone have any clue to the offers that are added on to dealmax and them?

[quote name='scrub0bk']for dealmax, privacy matters and home savings, does the cancellation number also cancel the other offer it signs you up for??[/QUOTE]

no, u have to cancel the piggyback offers (24protect, food&flix, cross country) separately...a few pages back there r the links to the sites so you can cancel thru there...its the same process and is extremely easy...if u didn't get an confirmation e-mail when u signed up, u can click on the "Forgot ID" link and request an e-mail...should take 30 min to get those.

[quote name='sventhebruin']I'm starting to get a little concerned. I ordered NCAA Football 10 on July 19th and it's still not here. The shipping estimate was the 26th. Just checked my mail and it's still not here.

How long should this be taking? This seems pretty long to me. And no, I don't live in an apartment building where it could be stolen.[/QUOTE]

does it still say processing or does it say shipped? the shipping estimate is always a 2 week period from when you first ordered, so i wouldn't bank on that...IF it shipped on July 19th, then i'd send a support ticket...if it just shipped in the past few days, i'd wait until monday to send a support ticket

went ahead and returned 3 games I received. Now stupid USPS seems to have lost the package or got stolen. Returned on the 23 and hasnt arrive all it says is acceptance and I paid 1st class for the return. I guess its Karma. but it sucks since I didnt insured them because I never had problems with USPS. Also, shipped a game for a sale I made and that also seems like its lost or stolen. DAMN YOU USPS. now I shipped another sale and didnt insured it. What can I do. I am not sure if USPS will reimburse me the amazon return since it was worth around 180 and I failed to insure the package. waiting for them to call back. Karma strikes.

[quote name='adonis 27']does it still say processing or does it say shipped? the shipping estimate is always a 2 week period from when you first ordered, so i wouldn't bank on that...IF it shipped on July 19th, then i'd send a support ticket...if it just shipped in the past few days, i'd wait until monday to send a support ticket[/QUOTE]

I'm going through like the same predicament. Orderd NCAA 10 n 4000 MS points on July 14 both said shipped same day, got NCAA 10 on the shipping estimate (July 21) and I'm still waiting on my points...think it's time to send in a support ticket??? (although they haven't worked much for me in the past) :drool:

[quote name='Finess']I'm going through like the same predicament. Orderd NCAA 10 n 4000 MS points on July 14 both said shipped same day, got NCAA 10 on the shipping estimate (July 21) and I'm still waiting on my points...think it's time to send in a support ticket??? (although they haven't worked much for me in the past) :drool:[/QUOTE]

when i got my points 3 months ago, it said shipped, i checked my mailbox everyday for a week before sending them a support ticket...turned out they e-mailed me it and it was in my spam folder from Amazon...i'd check that and if its not there, send 'em a support ticket

signed up for creditreport.com and reputation defender on my brother's account earlier this week and it looks like i'll be doing mcrs

hopefully i get credit.

My 4000 ms points were shipped on the 17th and I haven't gotten them so I emailed trainn through their email address, contacted them through their contact us page, and opened a support ticket on the 27th. I have yet to receive a reply, is this normal?

edit:I just tried to twiiter them to see if I can get their attention

[quote name='adonis 27']no, i did it once on my Wii account and once on YF360G....BUT if this is ur second time doing it, i'd watch out...recently, i got F'd over and had duplicates on 8 of my credits, 1 of them being Rep. Defender...which i admit i did do twice, but i dunno about the other 7 credits, some were from a year ago[/QUOTE]

Yeah i did rep defender twice as well and the site sent me an email saying that I got credited for it. Then i checked my account status and it said I was already credited back in Sept. of 2008. SO i contacted trainn about it and they said It was a dupe and warned me. I sent them an email back and apologize bcuz honestly when I did that offer I don't bother to check my status and I didn't remember doing it back then. I'm glad i didn't get banned for this becuase it was an honest mistake. I just gotta becareful next time.

[quote name='kyleboller']haha actually my accessory pack #3 was shipped on the 10th[/QUOTE]

Haha is this what Kyle Boller is doing these days gettin free games ? I was wondering what he's been up to.

Also to anyone who have attempted the " Seattle Coffee Direct " offer please speak out and share your status. I thought it would be an easy credit but hey it's an experiment so I could share the info with yall. It's been in the MCR process for a while now and I'm still waiting to hear back from Trainn.

[quote name='nolrootltoe']My 4000 ms points were shipped on the 17th and I haven't gotten them so I emailed trainn through their email address, contacted them through their contact us page, and opened a support ticket on the 27th. I have yet to receive a reply, is this normal?

edit:I just tried to twiiter them to see if I can get their attention[/QUOTE]

Nothing is working! You guys have any idea how I can contact them and get my points??

Send in a support ticket..yeah i know how sometimes it just seems like ur ticket stays open for ages..but just keep sending it in and ask nicely.

[quote name='popemogoth']Send in a support ticket..yeah i know how sometimes it just seems like ur ticket stays open for ages..but just keep sending it in and ask nicely.[/QUOTE]

You mean cancel my open support ticket and create a new one?

I finally received credit for my Seattle Coffee MCR. Took exactly 10 business days. Now I'm not sure what to order. Probably will get Madden 10 and return it to get something else from Amazon.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']I finally received credit for my Seattle Coffee MCR. Took exactly 10 business days. Now I'm not sure what to order. Probably will get Madden 10 and return it to get something else from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I'm on day 3 of my mcr with Seattle Coffee. Paypal replied to my affidavit and said they would not refund me because a company called Ultimate Beans charged me and I mentioned Seattle Coffee in the affidavit. Clearly it's the same company. I'm going to try and just resend the affidavit and put in 'Ultimate Beans' everywhere I had Seattle Coffee.

I doubt they're gonna give me my money back though because they responded to that affidavit really fast. Didn't take them more than a day to find a way to get out of refunding me. If they don't refund me I'm closing my paypal account and i'll be through with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lakers2008']anyone know how to cancel reputation defender? please advice[/QUOTE]

From CaHooKaMan
Reputation Defender
Cost: $4.95
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation Number: 1-888-720-9980
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Charged a $1 authorization fee. The cancellation number actually give you an email address you use to cancel. The email address is: [email protected]. Works with PayPal VCC.

keep in mind it's a 30 day trial, so send that email around day 20 and call if they don't reply with a confirmation.

[quote name='nolrootltoe']You mean cancel my open support ticket and create a new one?[/QUOTE]

I think the normal wait on support tickets is ten business days. I wouldn't cancel or open a new one before the ten business days. They have to take the allotted time to investigate the claim.

Sometimes I think the system is automated and it says they've shipped something when they actually haven't. I've had a game say it's been shipped three times, when I know it was only ever shipped the last time I got confirmation about it.

Wow. They finally responded to my support ticket.

I've been checking my mailbox with hope ever since they sent me an email saying my points were shipped on the 17th. "Oh, they didn't come today...well it certainly will be here tomorrow then, no problem." I kept telling myself.

After days and days of it not arriving, I finally receive a response from trainn. Day after day of checking my mailbox was made irrelevant because trainn supposedly just "emailed the code...and I should have received it within 3 hours of ordering." 3 hours? THREE HOURS??

What should have been in my inbox in three hours I have been waiting for 2 weeks. But trainn knows what the problem is, it might have "erroneously" been put in my spam folder because some providers will "erroneously" sort some emails. Of course! The spam folder! How could I have been so careless? It's not like I have been compulsively checking my inbox and my spam folder ever since I got the email saying my points were "shipped" two weeks ago.

Now I have to wait days for them to respond to my second support ticket telling them they never sent me the code and they have to send it to me "again."

^ Aww isht...I put in a support ticket for my live points too, I hope they don't reply with any BS like that.

I'm gonna go check my email trash lol.

A couple of new offers seemed to have popped up, anyone have any experience with these book of the month club offers? Worth it, or just another deal that somehow you'll get overcharged for and have a hard time canceling?

[quote name='redboat']A couple of new offers seemed to have popped up, anyone have any experience with these book of the month club offers? Worth it, or just another deal that somehow you'll get overcharged for and have a hard time canceling?[/QUOTE]

$12 shipping klls it

[quote name='nolrootltoe']Wow. They finally responded to my support ticket.

I've been checking my mailbox with hope ever since they sent me an email saying my points were shipped on the 17th. "Oh, they didn't come today...well it certainly will be here tomorrow then, no problem." I kept telling myself.

After days and days of it not arriving, I finally receive a response from trainn. Day after day of checking my mailbox was made irrelevant because trainn supposedly just "emailed the code...and I should have received it within 3 hours of ordering." 3 hours? THREE HOURS??

What should have been in my inbox in three hours I have been waiting for 2 weeks. But trainn knows what the problem is, it might have "erroneously" been put in my spam folder because some providers will "erroneously" sort some emails. Of course! The spam folder! How could I have been so careless? It's not like I have been compulsively checking my inbox and my spam folder ever since I got the email saying my points were "shipped" two weeks ago.

Now I have to wait days for them to respond to my second support ticket telling them they never sent me the code and they have to send it to me "again."[/QUOTE]

:cool: got the same thing. Hopefully their second reply is "ok we sent the code again".

Got Seattle Coffee Direct credit a couple days after I followed up on MCR status. I dunno what to order now. I'm still waiting for them to add the Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Messenger Pack.

[quote name='popemogoth']Got Seattle Coffee Direct credit a couple days after I followed up on MCR status. I dunno what to order now. I'm still waiting for them to add the Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Messenger Pack.[/QUOTE]

paypal refunded my $25.00 still waiting on mcr

for dealmax, privacy matters and home savings can you use a Visa gift card?

And i did reputation defender over a year ago, anyone know if i can do it again?

[quote name='scrub0bk']for dealmax, privacy matters and home savings can you use a Visa gift card?

And i did reputation defender over a year ago, anyone know if i can do it again?[/QUOTE]

Maybe you can do those offers with a prepaid its worth a try.
&
No, don't do rep defender again...if you have already been credited for it. I duped my offer by accident and almost got banned. Whew!

[quote name='SylvianLight']paypal refunded my $25.00 still waiting on mcr[/QUOTE]
What's the deal with Seattle Coffee Direct now? Is it still $2 plus the bogus $38.95? What is this $25 is that the initial charge now?

[quote name='popemogoth']Maybe you can do those offers with a prepaid its worth a try.
&
No, don't do rep defender again...if you have already been credited for it. I duped my offer by accident and almost got banned. Whew![/QUOTE]

I didnt even realize i did it and did it again :/ hopefully i can just email them and told them i did it again by mistake.

and it seems those 3 deals wont use prepaid's. dammit.

hmmm so i just did dealmax, it charged me the $1. I didnt get credit yet, and no email, but the magazine offer came up, and it wouldnt let me not select anything on it. it was frustrating me so i just x'ed it. Anyone know if thats alright and ill still recieve credit and an email?

whoops nevermind, credit came. i know the email doesnt come for 4 hours or so like the OP says.

Also does anyone know how early they put pre-orders up. i know they both dont come out for a good amount of time but im talking about fifa 10 and COD MW 2

[quote name='scrub0bk']Also does anyone know how early they put pre-orders up. i know they both dont come out for a good amount of time but im talking about fifa 10 and COD MW 2[/QUOTE]

Usually middle of the month for the next months releases. You won't be seeing MW2 til mid-October most likely.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']Usually middle of the month for the next months releases. You won't be seeing MW2 til mid-October most likely.[/QUOTE]

Wonder if they will also add the Hardened edition (possibility since Halo 3 LE was on there, but now taken off) and/or the Prestige edition (most likely not, but it would be awesome).

anyone else waiting on halo 3 odst? cant wait, so pumped for that game. when do you guys think we'll see it up on the site?

[quote name='41down']anyone else waiting on halo 3 odst? cant wait, so pumped for that game. when do you guys think we'll see it up on the site?[/QUOTE]

since it is coming out in September, most likely in the August update. They will most likely update it during the middle of this month

what offers do you guys recommend for my 1st 2?
i want the cheapest ones that are easy to cancel because this whole referral thing till has me worried
(either post or preferably PM me)

thanks

[quote name='anarchy99']what offers do you guys recommend for my 1st 2?
i want the cheapest ones that are easy to cancel because this whole referral thing till has me worried
(either post or preferably PM me)

thanks[/QUOTE]

Just check out the 2nd post in this thread.

[quote name='popemogoth']What's the deal with Seattle Coffee Direct now? Is it still $2 plus the bogus $38.95? What is this $25 is that the initial charge now?[/QUOTE]

Good question and everyone should pay attention because it appears you can get an credit from Seattle Coffee Direct for 2$ if you do it right.

Sometimes when you click the Seattle Coffe Direct offer it says 5 for 5$. when it says that, it is 25$ and you'll get a bogus charge the next day. Other times it says something like 2$ shipping, and underneath the credit card entry form it will show 2$, in which case you will be charged 2$ and will get a bogus charge the next day. The 5 for 5$ one has the same picture and everything and only mentions the 25$ in the terms and conditions.

In summary, always read the T&C. They can change them at anytime. Right now as I'm making this post, Seattle Coffee Direct is 25$, the last few times I've checked it has been 2$. The best part is though, paypal accidentally refunded me twice, so I made 25$ through this ordeal.

I doubt I'll get a credit though, lately I can't get a credit for anything, reputation defender (on my brother's account), credit report (on mine and my brother's account), and now Seattle coffee direct. Though I am in currently in the MCR process for all of them, maybe this story will have a happy ending.

when did you cancel seattle coffee direct? i cancelled the same day i ordered it because i heard about the bogus charge. that probably will prevent me from getting credit.

[quote name='nolrootltoe']Wow. They finally responded to my support ticket.

Now I have to wait days for them to respond to my second support ticket telling them they never sent me the code and they have to send it to me "again."[/QUOTE]

I got a reply late last night saying that they're going to "re"send me the code and I should receive it in 24 hours. I just got it in my email now and I'm excited. I'm guessing they mistyped my email address when ordering the code from amazon the first time.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Wonder if they will also add the Hardened edition (possibility since Halo 3 LE was on there, but now taken off) and/or the Prestige edition (most likely not, but it would be awesome).[/QUOTE]

Hey I emailed and ask them to consider adding an item I found on amazon which was a 12 Month Gold Messenger Pack and they said it will be in the August update. So it's worth a shot to ask about MW2 related items.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Good question and everyone should pay attention because it appears you can get an credit from Seattle Coffee Direct for 2$ if you do it right.

Sometimes when you click the Seattle Coffe Direct offer it says 5 for 5$. when it says that, it is 25$ and you'll get a bogus charge the next day. Other times it says something like 2$ shipping, and underneath the credit card entry form it will show 2$, in which case you will be charged 2$ and will get a bogus charge the next day. The 5 for 5$ one has the same picture and everything and only mentions the 25$ in the terms and conditions.

In summary, always read the T&C. They can change them at anytime. Right now as I'm making this post, Seattle Coffee Direct is 25$, the last few times I've checked it has been 2$. The best part is though, paypal accidentally refunded me twice, so I made 25$ through this ordeal.

I doubt I'll get a credit though, lately I can't get a credit for anything, reputation defender (on my brother's account), credit report (on mine and my brother's account), and now Seattle coffee direct. Though I am in currently in the MCR process for all of them, maybe this story will have a happy ending.

when did you cancel seattle coffee direct? i cancelled the same day i ordered it because i heard about the bogus charge. that probably will prevent me from getting credit.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this wonderful info. Congrats to you on Paypal paying you back cause you know it's hard for them to shell money back out for those kinda things. I hate dealing with them.

I did the Seattle Coffee Direct offer when it was $2 and only had $20 in my account so they couldn't successfully charge me the $38.95 bogus charge cause it kept declining. The offer went into the MCR process and I was credited Aprox 2 weeks after I canceled. I canceled in 7 days from initial order.

Just signed up for Blockbuster. Says they credit same day, and I hope so. I need to get my order in for Madden. Anyone have long waits for BB to credit?

[quote name='Finess']New Offer up: "Video Professor Biz"

Anyone did it before, with info?....tryna get Madden credits. :cool:[/QUOTE]

New offer. I did read somewhere that if you did the original Video Professor, you can do this one as well. But that was on a different network, someone might want to put in a ticket on TraInn and ask.

bread's done
Back