Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Is there any update or confirmation on this? This post was made literally right before the most recent games update, and I'm wondering if TRAINN changed their mind or are saving it for a November update. I'd be kinda surprised if they had a $120 item available.[/QUOTE]

The only thing we know about DJHero is this from the Trainn twitter last week:

We will likely be offering DJ Hero, but, it would be included in the November update at the beginning of November

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']The only thing we know about DJHero is this from the Trainn twitter last week:[/QUOTE]

Cool. I should have checked their Twitter. That at least sounds promising. This would be the most expensive item they've ever offered, right? The most expensive GH bundle was what...$100? Hope this comes true because other than a huge price drop, it's probably the only way I'd try this game.

[quote name='Rig']

I filled out the MCR with the welcome email...before we found out it needed to be the $1 deposit email. Fast forward nearly two weeks, and they give me the same canned response they gave 41down up there (exact same message). So, I reopened the Support ticket with the $1 confirmation email...showing them that they are incorrect. We'll see what happens in two weeks when they finally reply to my message.

(Two weeks is an exaggeration...but it probably will be about a week, since they're slow on replies. :l )[/QUOTE]

yeah, its not very fair as they even TOLD me to resend the deposit email after i sent the wrong one the first time and i would be credited. i mean i dont understand how they cant just look at the history of the support ticket and see thats what they said.

i sent the deposit email for a second time. they better credit me.

I've MCR'd Keen as well. It will be another week (due to the 10 business days rule) before I find out if mine credited or not. I'm hoping I'll get credit as that would give me enough credits for two games. :D

I sent TraInn both my welcome email and the $1 deposit confirmation because I wasn't 100% sure which one they needed. The body of my MCR looked a bit like this:

[Begin MCR to TraInn]
I got both a welcome email and a deposit confirmation from Keen. I pasted both emails below:

--Welcome email--
[Pasted welcome email]

--Deposit confirmation email--
[Pasted deposit confirmation]

[End MCR to TraInn]

On another note, has anyone successfully returned anything lately (i.e. the past 3 months or sooner) for GC(s) from Amazon?

Same boat with keen...got a rejection stating I needed the $1 e-mail...so I put that in and we'll see what happens.

Oh, and my Forza 3 came in yesterday. Awesome.

[quote name='PopSmith']

On another note, has anyone successfully returned anything lately (i.e. the past 3 months or sooner) for GC(s) from Amazon?[/QUOTE]

I have. Didn't encounter any issues.

Logged in today and saw that my creditreport.com MCR credited!!! :D I really didn't expect it to because there wasn't enough info in the headers. COD:MW 2 here I come! BTW, to whoever did keen and added the $1.00, did you use the paypal VCC? It's not working for me.

EDIT: The weirdest thing keeps happening. I have like $5 in my paypal account. When I tried to add the $1 to the keen account, it says the card was declined(VCC). But, $1 is gone from the account. Nothing in the history or anything. Same thing happened before if I recall correctly. Tried to add, card declined, and the $1 was removed. But the money was refunded.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The0ne']Logged in today and saw that my creditreport.com MCR credited!!! :D I really didn't expect it to because there wasn't enough info in the headers. COD:MW 2 here I come! BTW, to whoever did keen and added the $1.00, did you use the paypal VCC? It's not working for me.[/QUOTE]

How long did your MCR take? I don't know if mine is going to credit, because there is almost no info in the email. I hope it credits soon so I can get MW2.

[quote name='atomicblaster220']How long did your MCR take? I don't know if mine is going to credit, because there is almost no info in the email. I hope it credits soon so I can get MW2.[/QUOTE]

It took about exactly the 10 business days. I had to remember that their business days are Monday-Friday. So Saturdays and Sundays wouldn't count. It should definitely credit if mine did.

hey guys, i know i've asked before, but something happened so i didn't end up doing it, but my question is, what offers can i do with a pre-paid gift card (not a vcc)? im trying to do ATLEAST 2 so i can get Dragon Age, hopefully 4 so i can get something else in the future, thanks a lot for all the help.

I ordered a game and got an email saying it was shipped. It's been a while so I sent them a support ticket asking about it and requesting a tracking number. It's been a while on that support ticket so I filed a second one asking about the first. Zero response. What should I do?

[quote name='lakers2008']Does anyone know if Trainn is offering release date delivery for Dragon Age Origins?[/QUOTE]

Dunno, but they usually answer their Twitter faster than anything else. You could send a message over there.

Wanted to know if anyone was able to deposit $1 in their keen account using the paypal VCC? And how does it take to receive an email confirmation on the $1 being deposited once you do it?

[quote name='The0ne']Wanted to know if anyone was able to deposit $1 in their keen account using the paypal VCC? And how does it take to receive an email confirmation on the $1 being deposited once you do it?[/QUOTE]

I used a paypal vcc for keen. I don't remember how long the confirmation email took to show up.

[quote name='nolrootltoe']I ordered a game and got an email saying it was shipped. It's been a while and I havent gotten it so I sent them a support ticket requesting a tracking number. It's been a while with no response on that support ticket so I filed a second one asking about the first. Zero responses. What should I do?[/QUOTE]

I just filed a third support ticket.

[quote name='megamanianation']I used a paypal vcc for keen. I don't remember how long the confirmation email took to show up.[/QUOTE]

Paypal VCC didnt work for me. I went ahead and used my debit card. But removed the card from the account once I added the $1. Got the email about an hour later. Keen doesn't have any hidden charges does it? Like, it's not a trial offer? It would be safe to leave the account alone until I'm credited?

[quote name='The0ne']Paypal VCC didnt work for me. I went ahead and used my debit card. But removed the card from the account once I added the $1. Got the email about an hour later. Keen doesn't have any hidden charges does it? Like, it's not a trial offer? It would be safe to leave the account alone until I'm credited?[/QUOTE]

Keen isn't a trial of any kind. It's just a psychic "service" that lets you talk to "psychics". They don't have any hidden charges from what I know but I'm not 100% on that. I used a VCC without too much problem and am waiting for my MCR, which should be crediting Wednesday. :)

I didn't notice any hidden fees/charges from Keen either. Plus, it looked like they may be owned by AT&T? Odd, but I *thought* I saw that in the fine print somewhere.

trainn responded to my response about keen with this:

"Making a $1 deposit is not eligible to provide credit to your account. To receive credit, you must purchase a reading from one of their psychics."

this is really pissing me off. i thought that was how you purchased readings was by MAKING DESPOSITS. am i missing something?

[quote name='41down']trainn responded to my response about keen with this:

"Making a $1 deposit is not eligible to provide credit to your account. To receive credit, you must purchase a reading from one of their psychics."

this is really pissing me off. i thought that was how you purchased readings was by MAKING DESPOSITS. am i missing something?[/QUOTE]

Yeah well the offer did say purchase a reading, which would mean depositing the dollar and then spending it. It was always iffy whether or not you could get your credit by just depositing the $1 without calling.

I was messing around on Keen's site and found this:

http://www.keen.com/experts/popup.asp

Basically Keen pays anyone (YF360G in this case) $50 if their referral deposits (and uses) $1.10 based on their fine print:

Once your friend has spent a minimum of $1.10 on paid call and has been a member for 30 days, your referral reward will be posted to your account. To get your $50 referral reward, your friend must use a credit card and phone number that is new to Keen.

I'm assuming this is how YF360G is doing it which means you have to spend $1.10 on a call, although some have gotten away with just a deposit. This also partially explains the reason why everyone who's done Keen has to MCR it. However, 3 weeks (10 business days for MCR and 7 days before you can MCR) isn't quite long enough for TraInn to get their $50 so I'm not sure how this works for them. :?:

[quote name='The0ne']Wanted to know if anyone was able to deposit $1 in their keen account using the paypal VCC? And how does it take to receive an email confirmation on the $1 being deposited once you do it?[/QUOTE]

My MCR for Keen didn't go through.

Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain credit for the sign-up as the advertiser stated that the requirements had not been met with this sign-up.

Making a $1 deposit is not eligible to provide credit to your account. To receive credit, you must purchase a reading from one of their psychics.

I just gave them a call. That was a pretty fast three minutes. And weird.

[quote name='41down']trainn responded to my response about keen with this:

this is really pissing me off. i thought that was how you purchased readings was by MAKING DESPOSITS. am i missing something?[/QUOTE]

That's really disappointing. :( And I just submitted the MCR yesterday.

so should i make the call and then resubmit the email and try the mcr again? or are they not gonna let me do it since i already tried?

Well, that would probably work best. Maybe contact trainn about it and ask for the original MCR to be pulled? I still don't get why it has to be $1.10. Why not just the $1.00? Some already added $1.00 so they wouldn't be able to add the additional .10 cents. They would have to add another $1.00 with the .10 cents included.

[quote name='The0ne']Well, that would probably work best. Maybe contact trainn about it and ask for the original MCR to be pulled? I still don't get why it has to be $1.10. Why not just the $1.00? Some already added $1.00 so they wouldn't be able to add the additional .10 cents. They would have to add another $1.00 with the .10 cents included.[/QUOTE]

It might not have to be $1.10, I just looked at their referral program and noticed that it mentioned a referral has to deposit at least $1.10 (and use it) in order for TraInn (or anyone using Keen's ref. program) to get the $50 from Keen.

i replied to trainns response from last night with this:

"ok what if you cancel my original mcr and then i deposit the required amount of money and purchase a reading with them, then resubmit my mcr. can credit be provided then? im sorry but it isnt very clear what needs to be done for this offer on your offer page and i dont think i should have to miss out on this offer because it wasnt explained well enough. thanks"

we'll see what they say i guess.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Just sent my MCR for Keen.

Probably should pick a game, have quite a few credits to spend.[/QUOTE]

According to their Twitter page the November update will be at "The beginning of the month" so you might want to hold out on spending your credits for a few days.

It looks like they added some more offers, I couldn't find a post on these offers so I looked up some information.

Date.com - To receive credit, purchase a membership. I couldn't find a cost on their site but a Google search yielded $29.95 as the cheapest price.

Quality Books (I think this offer's been up before): To receive credit, register for the Quality Book club. According to Quality Books "membership agreement" you have to either:

A. Buy 2 regular priced books (~$10-$20 each) in the next year.

B. Make a purchase immediately for $5 (plus S&H) and you only have to buy 1 regular priced book over the next year.

SpyZooka - To receive credit, download and purchase SpyZooka.

A Google search for SpyZooka yielded $30 as it's price.

My Snoring Solution - To receive credit, order the My Snoring Solution jaw supporter.
$70 (plus S&H!) - https://mysnoringsolutions.com/

RealtyTrac - To receive credit, purchase a one month membership to RealtyTrac.

I couldn't find a price on their website.

Rummy Royal - To receive credit, register, deposit, and wager $25.

Comfi Phonecards - To receive credit, purchase a $50 phone card.

Doublez Votre Drague - To receive credit, purchase the Doublez Votre Drague ebook.

[quote name='nolrootltoe']I ordered a game and got an email saying it was shipped. It's been a while so I sent them a support ticket asking about it and requesting a tracking number. It's been a while on that support ticket so I filed a second one asking about the first. Zero response. What should I do? [/QUOTE]
[quote name='nolrootltoe']I just filed a third support ticket.[/QUOTE]

Still no game and I am getting pissed. I was hoping to play this game while i waited for modern warefare 2, now it seems like i'm going to be playing MW2 first. I just submitted a 4th support ticket, I emailed them, and posted on their twitter. I would feel was less pissed if I could just get a single response from them telling me they're aware of the issue.

Edit: Finally! A couple minutes after this post trainn responded to my third support ticket. All they said was "we'll look into it" but at least that's better than no response.

Anyone ever get a credit for StopZILLA? I went ahead and tried it out today, downloaded the software and purchased the registration key...still no credit. This offer is suppose to credit instantly too and its been well over 5 hours...Im worried! All I want is my one more credit to go ahead and order MW2!

Ugh.

So, I've went back and forth with them over Keen. That ticket is still open. They just closed the support ticket I put in today about Credit Reports & Scores...not giving me credit because I didn't go past the seven days. I guess that's understandable, since that's part of the T&C.

I wish they'd hurry up with Keen. I actually did that offer the way they said to, and I have a feeling they'll deny the credit.

[quote name='Rig']
I wish they'd hurry up with Keen. I actually did that offer the way they said to, and I have a feeling they'll deny the credit.[/QUOTE]

yeah this whole thing with keen is bs. its their fault for not being clear enough on what we needed to do. i sent them a ticket a couple days ago asking if i deposit another $1.10 and then use it with a call if they would give me credit then....i doubt they will though.

[quote name='aspen1284']Anyone ever get a credit for StopZILLA? I went ahead and tried it out today, downloaded the software and purchased the registration key...still no credit. This offer is suppose to credit instantly too and its been well over 5 hours...Im worried! All I want is my one more credit to go ahead and order MW2![/QUOTE]

How's stopZILLA? i was planning to do it but i wanted some details from people like how much it costs and if there are any hidden fees or anything like that? How long should i wait to cancel or there's no cancellation since its a program?

Got my credit for Blockbuster after sending a support ticket asking about my MCR. =)

$4.99 got me like 4 movie rentals and a credit. Definitely worth it. =)

[quote name='uEih']How's stopZILLA? i was planning to do it but i wanted some details from people like how much it costs and if there are any hidden fees or anything like that? How long should i wait to cancel or there's no cancellation since its a program?[/QUOTE]

I still haven't gotten credit for STOPzilla. It's almost been a week. It cost $10 after rebate, but you can call a number to cancel and get your money back (so they say, I haven't tried yet).

[quote name='nolrootltoe']Still no game and I am getting pissed. I was hoping to play this game while i waited for modern warefare 2, now it seems like i'm going to be playing MW2 first. I just submitted a 4th support ticket, I emailed them, and posted on their twitter. I would feel was less pissed if I could just get a single response from them telling me they're aware of the issue.

Edit: Finally! A couple minutes after this post trainn responded to my third support ticket. All they said was "we'll look into it" but at least that's better than no response.[/QUOTE]

It looks like my saga is finally coming to a close. Trainn told me that they shipped a replacement game to me yesterday and gave me a tracking number. The tracking number shows that I should receive the game tomorrow. Happy times.

[quote name='atomicblaster220']I still haven't gotten credit for STOPzilla. It's almost been a week. It cost $10 after rebate, but you can call a number to cancel and get your money back (so they say, I haven't tried yet).[/QUOTE]

Keep us updated on that here... I did the offer too and havent got credit. The site said that if you cancel within 30 days you get a refund...so Im keeping the membership till I get my credit (hopefully), which will probably require a MCR! Heres to hoping for a semi-smooth credit!

I thought the many new offers that got put up would get me some greens but wow those offers are expensive!!

They (again) updated me on my Keen MCR. Like I figured, they said just depositing the $1 doesn't count, blah.

So, I used their link to make another account. Deposited $1 and actually used it all up this time. Then, I added that to the MCR.

We'll see if they go for it. They really should, as I definitely have now got them their own credit (or whatever they get out of it).

[quote name='Rig']They (again) updated me on my Keen MCR. Like I figured, they said just depositing the $1 doesn't count, blah.

So, I used their link to make another account. Deposited $1 and actually used it all up this time. Then, I added that to the MCR.

We'll see if they go for it. They really should, as I definitely have now got them their own credit (or whatever they get out of it).[/QUOTE]

yeah this is what they just told me:

"As you have not yet completed the requirements for Keen, you may re-attempt to complete the offer.

To avoid any confusion with the completion of the requirements for the Keen offer, if you do re-attempt to complete the Keen offer, we would recommend creating a new Keen account with a new email address, if available before making a deposit and purchasing a reading from one of their advisors."

im going to rejoin and then deposit the $1.10 to be safe....just curious rig, which psychic did you call and exactly what do they say when you call?

bread's done
Back