Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Rocko']Multiple people, myself included, have posted confirmation of credit for Whitening Ultra.

And multiple people have gotten instant credit for Zizzazz.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess I just needed to look. I found several posts saying they got credit for Whitening Ultra within the past two weeks, here, here, here and yours here.

There are a bunch for Zizzazz too. I am going to try Zizzazz via Firefox and see if it credits for me. I'll probably also jump on Whitening Ultra since between the two it's less than $9 for two credits. I'll report back if/when I do the offers.

EDIT: I didn't get instant credit for Zizzazz. Hopefully it will credit sometime tomorrow. For some reason the site showed an error saying something like "We had trouble processing your information, try again." I changed my address slightly and it went though. However, I didn't think to check PayPal first and it deducted the $3.95 twice! As in the past I'm pretty sure the first charge will go away after a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PopSmith']I'm also tempted to try Whitening Ultra but it looks like no one has reported getting credit yet. Once a few successful MCRs are reported maybe I'll jump on that too.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think you're confused. I believe most people WERE getting credit fine (at least I know I did). I think it was just Rig and one or two other people who had to MCR. As long as you clear your cookies before doing the offer, you should be fine.

I did Lifelock and Indentity Guard. Kind of wary of the new credit watch offer, as I've never heard of it, and I'm not big on the SSN business.

I tried to do CreditWatch....and it turns out if you've done CreditReport.com or whatever it's called it won't work. That's a BUMMER because it would of been an easy offer (10 day trial I think)

Sent a Support Ticket, asking about my Mixbook MCR (been ten business days). Also, I just submitted my Whitening Ultra MCR today.

And I found the same thing; you cannot complete CreditWatch if you've done CreditReport.com.

Are a majority of these offers restricted to US residents? I see a couple of Canadian ones but I haven't seen any confirmation on them yet in this thread.

[quote name='xCobalt']Are a majority of these offers restricted to US residents? I see a couple of Canadian ones but I haven't seen any confirmation on them yet in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure this is US and Canada only.

While many say "Canada only", I'm pretty sure most (or all) can be done by Canadians.

At least, none of them say "US only". You'd probably have to read the T&C page for each offer.

After checking out most of the offers mentioned in this thread, it's definitely restricted to the US. The T&C also mention its US only.

I might try to do a Canadian offer but I'm a bit skeptical if it'll work or not.

[quote name='Rig']Sent a Support Ticket, asking about my Mixbook MCR (been ten business days). Also, I just submitted my Whitening Ultra MCR today.[/QUOTE]

I did that a couple days ago and they asked me for Welcome header and Order confirmation header. I gave them that and then they asked me for the body of the emails...been 3 days now. :headache:

It took 12 days, but Keen's MCR went through.

To someone that asked earlier, Zizzazz was a nearly instant credit for me (maybe 5 mins). I cancelled over the phone and it was amazing easy. Under a minute talking to the person.

Now, I'm thinking of trying Creditwatch. I haven't done Creditreport...on YF360G, but have done it on megafreebie. Will advise how it goes if I attempt it.

Well i've been hurting for offers lately so I finally went with keen. Completed all the requirements. Used up my minutes then added a dollar for another reading. Hopefully I'll get credit when I mcr it.

Yes Adam you should still be able to, I just generated one now. Check the right hand side under plug-in, then go to secure cards, generate new card. Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Mike

[quote name='miktau']Well i've been hurting for offers lately so I finally went with keen. Completed all the requirements. Used up my minutes then added a dollar for another reading. Hopefully I'll get credit when I mcr it.

Yes Adam you should still be able to, I just generated one now. Check the right hand side under plug-in, then go to secure cards, generate new card. Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Mike[/QUOTE]

I can't see the plug in option at all. It is gone. Does anyone know how to get it back?

[quote name='adam31']I can't see the plug in option at all. It is gone. Does anyone know how to get it back?[/QUOTE]

I think I know what it is, you have to be a verified paypal member to make use of the vcc feature. Have you linked your paypal account to a bank account yet?

Cheers,
Mike

[quote name='Finess']I did that a couple days ago and they asked me for Welcome header and Order confirmation header. I gave them that and then they asked me for the body of the emails...been 3 days now. :headache:[/QUOTE]

Glad I sent both the welcome email and the purchase confirmation email. I shouldn't have any issue then.

[quote name='miktau']I think I know what it is, you have to be a verified paypal member to make use of the vcc feature. Have you linked your paypal account to a bank account yet?

Cheers,
Mike[/QUOTE]

Yes my log in page shows I'm verified, linked to my checking account and a Premier member.

Trying the zzizzazz but I'm thinking I won't like any of the flavors. Placed my order for the street fighter fight pad.

Did anyone else not get an e-mail back from Whitening Ultra asking them if the cancelation was confirmed? I got a success when I did online.

[quote name='munch']Did anyone else not get an e-mail back from Whitening Ultra asking them if the cancelation was confirmed? I got a success when I did online.[/QUOTE]
Same for me, I didn't get a cancellation email after I canceled.

[quote name='munch']Did anyone else not get an e-mail back from Whitening Ultra asking them if the cancelation was confirmed? I got a success when I did online.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GBmanNC']Same for me, I didn't get a cancellation email after I canceled.[/QUOTE]

Well, I did...but it's because I had to contact them via email to cancel (since the online form wouldn't take my information).

You could email them and ask for one, if you really think you need one.

Is anyone having trouble logging on today? I'm worried they shut down my account. The only potential issue that I can think about is that I ordered Bioshock 2 to be sent to my friend as a gift instead of to my home address. I saw someone had said they had done that with no problems in the past, so I did it to save postage and time.

Any advice?

[quote name='nonsomniac']Is anyone having trouble logging on today? I'm worried they shut down my account. The only potential issue that I can think about is that I ordered Bioshock 2 to be sent to my friend as a gift instead of to my home address. I saw someone had said they had done that with no problems in the past, so I did it to save postage and time.

Any advice?[/QUOTE]

I can't try logging in because it is blocked at my work, but I have had games sent to friends before with no issues.

[quote name='Kent K25']I can't try logging in because it is blocked at my work, but I have had games sent to friends before with no issues.[/QUOTE]

No, it's my account. They said I violated some rule. I emailed them back to ask if it was the shipping to a different address, but I'm sure the response will take awhile.

Looks like I'm using my gamestop credit to get Mass Effect.

I hope I can work it out with them...I had 3 games worth of credit.

this is bs.... my response to my mixbook mcr support ticket:

"Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain credit for the sign-up due to the use of a discount code used when placing the order. As noted on the offer details page, use of a promotional or coupon code will invalidate credit.

As we will not receive credit from the advertiser for the sign-up, we will be unable to provide credit to you."

didnt all of you guys use the code for the free shipping?

[quote name='41down']this is bs.... my response to my mixbook mcr support ticket:

didnt all of you guys use the code for the free shipping?[/QUOTE]

Crap. Don't like to hear that. I bet they'll say the same about mine then. :l

AWW F*** I bet they'll give me the same thing too...I swear that "use of promotional code" thing wasn't on the requirements when I did it.

[quote name='h0mi']Trying the zzizzazz but I'm thinking I won't like any of the flavors. Placed my order for the street fighter fight pad.[/QUOTE]

You know those are $20 at BestBuy now, right?

[quote name='Finess']AWW F*** I bet they'll give me the same thing too...I swear that "use of promotional code" thing wasn't on the requirements when I did it.[/QUOTE]

same here... i replied back saying it never said anything about a promo code invalidating it. i also stated that mixbook THEMSELVES sent me the code in the welcome email as a "thank you" for joining.

doubt theres any hope though so im not holding my breath.

I never had to file a MCR for mixbook. I wonder if using the free shipping code is what they considered the violation. I don't understand why they couldn't have just revoked the credit. Canceling my account seems a little harsh.

[quote name='nonsomniac']Anyone hear if Mass Effect 2 will get release day delivery?[/QUOTE]

Not sure if it will be release date but mine was shipped today.

Just a warning to everyone. My account got closed because they said I had multiple accounts. This is partially true as I had started a new account when I moved across the country. I was under the impression that this was necessary because otherwise your IP address wouldn't match and offers wouldn't credit without MCRs.

I did do the Blockbuster offer on both accounts, so I'm not sure if I would have been OK otherwise. Either way be careful. It was a good run. I got 8 games not quite for free, but close to it.

i dont think we'll be getting our mixbook mcrs guys...

The limitation was displayed on the Mixbook details page as well as every offer that has ever been featured since the site opened.

The exact passage displayed on each and every offer detail pages is displayed as follows;

-Use of a promotional or coupon code will invalidate credit. Immediate cancellations of the product or service will result in credit being revoked and your account being closed. Please try the advertisers service or product to it fullest.-

[quote name='nonsomniac']Just a warning to everyone. My account got closed because they said I had multiple accounts. This is partially true as I had started a new account when I moved across the country. I was under the impression that this was necessary because otherwise your IP address wouldn't match and offers wouldn't credit without MCRs.

I did do the Blockbuster offer on both accounts, so I'm not sure if I would have been OK otherwise. Either way be careful. It was a good run. I got 8 games not quite for free, but close to it.[/QUOTE]

This is not true at all. It is in no way, shape, or form "necessary" to create a new account simply because you move. Think about it. What do you stand to gain (or more importantly, what does Trainn have to lose) from having a single account linked to two IPs? The problem comes from the reverse, of having two accounts linked to one IP, in which Trainn would be giving double the prizes for one location, which IS a violation.

Furthermore, the offers don't credit because of your IP. They credit because of the cookie stored by your browser when you click through from Trainn's site to the offer site, which reports back to Trainn when that offer is completed. It's the same principle as MyPoints or Bing cashback or any other site that relies on click throughs.

The reason some people have created a new account when moving is to game the system a bit and give the impression that it is a completely new account, so they can start over with a clean slate of offers. But in doing this, I'm sure most use variations of their name (Robert, Rob, Bob) and a different email address and credit card. Doing this without also changing those other factors is ignorant on your part.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']This is not true at all. It is in no way, shape, or form "necessary" to create a new account simply because you move. Think about it. What do you stand to gain (or more importantly, what does Trainn have to lose) from having a single account linked to two IPs? The problem comes from the reverse, of having two accounts linked to one IP, in which Trainn would be giving double the prizes for one location, which IS a violation.

Furthermore, the offers don't credit because of your IP. They credit because of the cookie stored by your browser when you click through from Trainn's site to the offer site, which reports back to Trainn when that offer is completed. It's the same principle as MyPoints or Bing cashback or any other site that relies on click throughs.

The reason some people have created a new account when moving is to game the system a bit and give the impression that it is a completely new account, so they can start over with a clean slate of offers. But in doing this, I'm sure most use variations of their name (Robert, Rob, Bob) and a different email address and credit card. Doing this without also changing those other factors is ignorant on your part.[/QUOTE]

oh, damn!

[quote name='macjz212']Mixbook is no longer on the offers list[/QUOTE]

Looks like that one is done. Crud.

I also got the message that was mentioned above. I'm sending a reply, but I doubt it'll do any good. I'll remove Mixbook from the OP.

EDIT: Maybe I didn't have Mixbook in the OP. :lol:

Okay, I have to admit, Trainn impressed me today.

The MCR I was waiting on creditted on Saturday, 1/23, so I ordered Mass Effect 2. Got the email yesterday that it was being shipped. I expected to get it next week, but ME2 arrived today.

Even with pre-orders weeks in advance, I don't think I have gotten a game on release day from Trainn in a year (usually, it's the following day), let alone ordering a game days before release.

Given that most everything seems to need a MCR these days (and, I'll admit, my Trainn usage has gone down), I have to give them credit on this.

bread's done
Back