Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='PopSmith']I don't think TraInn ever said it was "OK" to return stuff. However, the banning that is quoted in the OP was from someone who returned everything they got from TraInn in a year's time. If you're only returning

[quote name='GuardianE']Did I miss something about Amazon returns? I remember that some people were banned for doing it a while back from TRAINN sites. Did they come out and say it was okay to do now?[/QUOTE]

I think one person was banned...and he returned a ton (all things he got) of stuff.

Trainn has never said it's okay. Could be risky, but, I (and many others) have never had issues returning items here and there.

EDIT: Little late to the reply. :lol:

[quote name='Rig']I think one person was banned...and he returned a ton (all things he got) of stuff.

Trainn has never said it's okay. Could be risky, but, I (and many others) have never had issues returning items here and there.

EDIT: Little late to the reply. :lol:[/QUOTE]

The only thing I'll add to that, which you brought up before Rig, is DO NOT try to return anything that has a promotional credit tied to it. Amazon will most likely cancel the credit (even with it being a gift, I just can't see them giving away free money...otherwise, people could always do that), Trainn will find out, and I'm sure the fact that you just took $10 away from them will get your ass canned, lol.

It's really a tricky matter because some of those promotional credits are only up temporarily so even when you look at the product page when you're returning it, it may not have one, but it could have when Trainn placed the order. Just do your research (there's a great thread in the Deals forum that keeps track of Amazon promo credits), and be careful.

Pingo looks like an excellent offer, it looks like you basically buy a calling card for $5 and the offer is complete. I'll look a bit more into it later but I'm thinking of doing it.

Requirements: To receive credit, purchase a $5 calling card.

[quote name='alc919']brite white you have to return and i think that applies to all three[/QUOTE]

I don't see what you could return on Pingo. All it is, if I read it correctly, is a calling card. I'll double check the Terms and Conditions to make sure you're not hooked into buying more later and report back.

Eternal
Trial Information: Register for a 14 day trial of the Eternal Minerals Dead Sea Therapy Spa Kit, pay only shipping and handling and the cost of the trial, $9.95. You have 14 days from your sign-up date to evaluate the product and see the results for yourself. Alaska and Hawaii residents will have an additional 14 days due to possible delays in shipping. If you enjoy our Kit, simply do nothing. Your credit card will be charged $79.99 at the end of your 14 day trial period, 03/23/2010. If you are not amazed with your results, just call 866-363-6797 or email us at [email protected] within 14 days of your sign-up date to cancel your membership and receive instructions to return the remaining portion of the product. Once the order is submitted your trial shipment cannot be canceled. Trial and shipping and handling charges are non refundable.

----

Brite White

Trial Information: Register for a 14 day trial. You will receive a full two-month supply of Extreme Brite White, pay only shipping and handling & the cost of the trial $4.85. You have 14 days from your sign-up date to evaluate the product and see the results for yourself. Alaska and Hawaii residents will have an additional 14 days due to possible delays in shipping. If you enjoy Brite White, simply do nothing. Your credit card will be charged the low price of $74.99 at the end of your 14 day trial period, 03/23/2010. If you are not pleased with your results, just call 888-244-1412 or email [email protected] within 14 days of your sign-up date to cancel your membership and receive instructions to return the remaining portion of the product. You must return one of the whitening solution syringes unopened and unused. If both syringes have been opened, you will be charged a $19.95 inventory fee. Once the order is submitted, your trial shipment cannot be canceled. Trial charges are non refundable.

so I prefer Amazon credit so I'm gonna order the messenger kit I suppose, my question is don't I have to pay for the return shipping? doesn't that sort of cancel out the credit I get versus ordering a 59.99 game and returning that?

[quote name='eminemobied12']my question is don't I have to pay for the return shipping?[/QUOTE]

You don't have to pay to return anything to Amazon. They cover return shipping as part of their customer service.

[quote name='FluxDF']You don't have to pay to return anything to Amazon. They cover return shipping as part of their customer service.[/QUOTE]

In some cases (it depends on what you pick as the return reason) they make you pay shipping and later reimburse it.

It only cost me $1.90 when I shipped back Dante's Inferno and they refunded me with two cards, one for $64.97 and the other for $1.90 because I paid that to send it back.

Still haven't heard anything on my Messenger Kit return. I actually emailed a couple days ago, and Amazon said to wait it out until the 30th. If I don't have it by then, I'm supposed to email them again.

As promised...

CreditReport.com
Cost: FREE
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Numbers: (866)-883-3309
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Credited within an hour for me. Cancellation was completely hassle free. The only weird thing was that, after I called to cancel, I received an e-mail saying I also needed to cancel online. I called them back and they said that the e-mail was part of their old system and that I should just ignore it. No charges whatsoever on my account.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']As promised...

CreditReport.com
Special Notes: Credited within an hour for me. Cancellation was completely hassle free. The only weird thing was that, after I called to cancel, I received an e-mail saying I also needed to cancel online. I called them back and they said that the e-mail was part of their old system and that I should just ignore it. No charges whatsoever on my account.[/QUOTE]

I did that same exact service on for a credit in may of 2008..cant I can get antoher credit since its been almost 2 yrs?

[quote name='wampa8jedi']As promised...

CreditReport.com
Special Notes: Credited within an hour for me. Cancellation was completely hassle free. The only weird thing was that, after I called to cancel, I received an e-mail saying I also needed to cancel online. I called them back and they said that the e-mail was part of their old system and that I should just ignore it. No charges whatsoever on my account.[/QUOTE]

OK i am signed up for this, no credit yet, been only 12 minutes...i also did EYEMYCREDIT LAST year..hoping this is different from that :D

wampa8jedi - quick question, did u get a confirmation email? i never got one! Thanks for the posting the offer!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']I did that same exact service on for a credit in may of 2008..cant I can get antoher credit since its been almost 2 yrs?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it.

I had re-tried some trials that had been done way long ago, and they caught them. Worth a shot if they're free, since then you'd only be out a few minutes of your time.

whos done Identity guard Recently ?
I'm wondering because now it is asking for you "To receive credit for this offer you must purchase a membership to the service. Must remain a member for 28 days to retain credit."

Did you purchase one or did you just do the free trial?

Thanks for the response Rig,I figured they wouldnt let it slide...

does anyone have the customer service number for the creditwatch trial ? I'm thrown off because once you signup it switches you over to a diff. url name...thanks in advance....

also what are currently the cheapest (under $10) and most hassle free trials?

I did identity guard on thursday, I didn't see that we had to keep it for 28 days. It hasnt credited yet though.

I also did creditreport.com, which credited within an hour

I did pingo and they have this weird thing where you put in all your info like your buying a $5 card but then they email you asking to email back your pin number and security question. So i did that. Waiting to see what happens with the credit.

Also i did creditreport.com and pressed to view my report. is that all i need to do to complete the offer?

edit: creditreport.com credited in 1 hour

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Finess']Did that Pingo offer but I don't think it'll credit without an MCR, the process is a bit funky.[/QUOTE]

yea it says i have $5.00 in my account. But that includes the $4.00 coupon. So is that what they mean by $5.00 coupon?

[quote name='superman26']OK i am signed up for this, no credit yet, been only 12 minutes...i also did EYEMYCREDIT LAST year..hoping this is different from that :D

wampa8jedi - quick question, did u get a confirmation email? i never got one! Thanks for the posting the offer![/QUOTE]

Nope, no confirmation e-mail whatsoever.

Rig - Would you mind putting the Creditreport.com summary into the OP?

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Nope, no confirmation e-mail whatsoever.

Rig - Would you mind putting the Creditreport.com summary into the OP?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, missed it the first time. Adding it now.

[quote name='alc919']whos done Identity guard Recently ?
I'm wondering because now it is asking for you "To receive credit for this offer you must purchase a membership to the service. Must remain a member for 28 days to retain credit."

Did you purchase one or did you just do the free trial?[/QUOTE]

I did IG about two months back, and I thought it said the same thing. As I recall (I'm not on the computer where I keep my Excel and Word docs), it was still free, since it was a one month trial.

Oh, I cancelled on the 26th day (because the 28th day was a Sunday) and had no problems with the credit.

What is this Zen Dough offer? The description is blank, but when you click on it, it states:

"To receive credit for this offer you must Stay aware of inaccuracies and suspicious activity with monitoring of ALL 3 of your credit reports from Zen Dough. Use of a promotional or coupon code will invalidate credit. Immediate cancellations of the product or service will result in credit being revoked and your account being closed. Please try the advertisers service or product to it fullest."

"Must stay aware" sounds...well, odd. It looks like it's TransUnion's version of FreeCreditReport.com....

[quote name='PlumeNoir']What is this Zen Dough offer? The description is blank, but when you click on it, it states:

"To receive credit for this offer you must Stay aware of inaccuracies and suspicious activity with monitoring of ALL 3 of your credit reports from Zen Dough. Use of a promotional or coupon code will invalidate credit. Immediate cancellations of the product or service will result in credit being revoked and your account being closed. Please try the advertisers service or product to it fullest."

"Must stay aware" sounds...well, odd. It looks like it's TransUnion's version of FreeCreditReport.com....[/QUOTE]

I just tried it out. I'll let you all know how it goes.

I *finally* got my refund from Amazon last night. It was $66.94 (Messenger Kit). $58.96 for the item and $7.98 for shipping. Goodie!

so i did 2 offers (Keen and Whitening Ultra.) i did not get the credits so i did a mcr. i finally recieved the mcr from whitening but not keen. i sent in a ticket asking y i didnt get keen. but really, i have no clue what i did wrong? i added a dollar to my account. then called one of the numbers. after i was done i still had a penny left in my accout. would that be a reason for not getting the credit? seems pretty cheesy if it were. also anyone know what i could do to get the credit from keen? thanks.

[quote name='jabosmurf']yea it says i have $5.00 in my account. But that includes the $4.00 coupon. So is that what they mean by $5.00 coupon?[/QUOTE]

Says you have to "purchase" $5 dollars, knowing YF360 they'll prob tell you that's why you didn't get credit if you file an MCR. Happened to me before :bomb: I purchased $5, got $10 in my account so they can't give me no BS when I file the MCR.

Zen Dough
Cancellation Numbers: (866)-344-9062
Special Notes: Credited within a day. Used paypal VCC.

Sweet, maybe I'll jump on ZenDough soon. It's a credit-report service and the site says it's $14.95/month after the seven-day free trial.

Some terms:
You may cancel your subscription at any time during the 7-day trial period without charge. If you wish to continue your zendough subscription, do nothing and your subscription will automatically continue without interruption. The initial monthly fee (plus sales tax, if applicable) will be charged at the conclusion of the 7-day trial period to the credit card or debit card you designated as your preference. To cancel your subscription please contact our Customer Service Team

The contact information:
Monday - Thursday: 8AM - 12AM, ET
Friday - Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, ET
Call toll-free (866) 344-9062
* Closed on all United States observed holidays

blah so i tried zendough. got half way through the sign up and its saying theres not enough information about me or some shit so i need to call in and do an indentity verification...this happen for anyone else?

[quote name='Finess']Says you have to "purchase" $5 dollars, knowing YF360 they'll prob tell you that's why you didn't get credit if you file an MCR. Happened to me before :bomb: I purchased $5, got $10 in my account so they can't give me no BS when I file the MCR.[/QUOTE]

Alright I just bought $5.00 . Thanks for the headsup.

Not sure where to ask so I'll just ask here since I've been using this thread.

Are the trainn offers global? I know you have to sign up under each site separately but if I complete an offer under yourfree360games can I complete the same offer under say their wii site?

[quote name='AaronStC']Not sure where to ask so I'll just ask here since I've been using this thread.

Are the trainn offers global? I know you have to sign up under each site separately but if I complete an offer under yourfree360games can I complete the same offer under say their wii site?[/QUOTE]

I think the correct answer is: "No."

But, if you aren't using the same information (address, IP address, email) across the sites, you could probably swing it.

[quote name='DoPeSun']so i did 2 offers (Keen and Whitening Ultra.) i did not get the credits so i did a mcr. i finally recieved the mcr from whitening but not keen. i sent in a ticket asking y i didnt get keen. but really, i have no clue what i did wrong? i added a dollar to my account. then called one of the numbers. after i was done i still had a penny left in my accout. would that be a reason for not getting the credit? seems pretty cheesy if it were. also anyone know what i could do to get the credit from keen? thanks.[/QUOTE]
was wondering if anyone could help me?

[quote name='DoPeSun']was wondering if anyone could help me?[/QUOTE]

keen isn't a very reliable offer, but what i usually do with offers like that is simply keep resubmitting the MCR every couple of weeks. that's how i got them to credit keen on my friends account. took about 3 tries though.

[quote name='SylvianLight']keen isn't a very reliable offer, but what i usually do with offers like that is simply keep resubmitting the MCR every couple of weeks. that's how i got them to credit keen on my friends account. took about 3 tries though.[/QUOTE]
I really don't want go threw all that crap. Hopefully get some better offers soon.

Just a heads up. Not sure if this happened to anyone else, but I did Lifelock, got credited, canceled the trial, got refunded, then had my credit reversed. I sent Trainn a support ticket asking why, but have not heard back yet. In the Terms, it says nothing about credit reversal due to a refund, so I'm a little irate.
Sidenote, did Zen Dough and got credited by the end of the day. No credit confirmation email though.

bread's done
Back