Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

So I signed up for pingo and had a charge pending on my credit card. Today I look and still haven't received credit and my charge has dissapeared. Weird.

^ I think they only ask for the last 4 digits, could be wrong my memory is a bit foggy lol. Still haven't gotten credit for it after a couple days even with a smooth registration.

So TRAINN just credited me two times for one offer. Would I get in trouble for cashing their mistake in? I kinda want to pull the trigger before they catch their mistake but I don't want to get banned, haha.

[quote name='miktau']They'll catch it when you order, trust me. It's happened to me several times.[/QUOTE]

Sadness. My friend actually got two Modern Warfare 2's sent to him from Trainn so I was hoping someone was drunk while pressing the buttons in some office cubicle somewhere.

[quote name='donovanle']So TRAINN just credited me two times for one offer. Would I get in trouble for cashing their mistake in? I kinda want to pull the trigger before they catch their mistake but I don't want to get banned, haha.[/QUOTE]

That happened to me before. Two credits for Easy Grant Finder. I ordered a game when i got the credits. About three months later i did a couple of offers and they reversed the dupe credit. So, yeah, they will reverse the dupe credit...

[quote name='DoPeSun']looks like zen dough is gone?[/QUOTE]

Yea i can't find zen dough either. Was about to do it, any other good offers?

Lameness, I just checked my YPS34F MCR for Keen and they said that Keen reported that I didn't complete the requirements for the offer.

I messaged them back telling them how I did the offer and asked them if I could get the specific requirements that Keen gives TraInn.

[quote name='PopSmith']Lameness, I just checked my YPS34F MCR for Keen and they said that Keen reported that I didn't complete the requirements for the offer.

I messaged them back telling them how I did the offer and asked them if I could get the specific requirements that Keen gives TraInn.[/QUOTE]

the same thing happened to me. i just filed a support ticket and copypasted my call logs from keen's website. this got me my credit.

[quote name='nolrootltoe']the same thing happened to me. i just filed a support ticket and copypasted my call logs from keen's website. this got me my credit.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know. I just sent in the following ticket upon reading your reply, I'll report what TraInn says when I hear back in a day or two.
Here is my call log from Keen. If you need any other piece of information just let me know.

Name/Title
Insights to Your Soul
The 'SEE IT - DO IT' technique, - aquire anything!
Ext. 0129826 (4 min. Recording Date: 8/9/2001)

Last Contact Date: 2/20/2010
Rating ***** (2) Rate: $1.00

funny thing about keen. i never recieved the credt. made a mcr. never got that. wrote a support ticket to trainn. was told i didnt meet the requirements. so after i read the other posts about keen i decided to log into the web site and found a promotional credit for 10 dollars in my account that was given in march? wtf? any ideas what i should do to get this credit?

[quote name='DoPeSun']funny thing about keen. i never recieved the credt. made a mcr. never got that. wrote a support ticket to trainn. was told i didnt meet the requirements. so after i read the other posts about keen i decided to log into the web site and found a promotional credit for 10 dollars in my account that was given in march? wtf? any ideas what i should do to get this credit?[/QUOTE]

I noticed that too, it must have just been something Keen did for everyone with an account in an attempt to get you to spend more money.

[quote name='PopSmith']I just sent in the following ticket upon reading your reply, I'll report what TraInn says when I hear back in a day or two.[/QUOTE]

Please do. I am curios\us what they tell you.

I just subscribed to the emusic service and I didn't exactly get an order confirmation at the end. Instead, I got to a page with a magazine offer (although it did say my order was complete). I read the entire page carefully but there was no way to continue onto the order confirmation. I haven't gotten any emails yet and it's been an hour since I signed up. Is this normal?

[quote name='sprintuser']I just subscribed to the emusic service and I didn't exactly get an order confirmation at the end. Instead, I got to a page with a magazine offer (although it did say my order was complete). I read the entire page carefully but there was no way to continue onto the order confirmation. I haven't gotten any emails yet and it's been an hour since I signed up. Is this normal?[/QUOTE]

same thing happened to me. i got the credit without mcr

You should be able to go to emusic.com and sign in with the "I forgot my password" button. Get your new password, sign in, and submit a request for your order confirmation. Then enjoy downloading some of the music you'd like to while wondering where all the good stuff is!

Just curious, but when was the last time they updated their games list? They really should be due for another update soon. I've been saving credits for Splinter Cell: Conviction since like October, lol. I'm going to be pissed if I can't get that game very close to launch.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Just curious, but when was the last time they updated their games list? They really should be due for another update soon. I've been saving credits for Splinter Cell: Conviction since like October, lol. I'm going to be pissed if I can't get that game very close to launch.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure the last games update was the first week of March. Maybe last week of February?

[quote name='Rig']Pretty sure the last games update was the first week of March. Maybe last week of February?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's not right, lol. ;) I decided to stop being lazy and looked back through the thread. Last update was on 2/13. So, yeah...I'd say they're kinda sorta due for one. I'd be fine with Trainn updating once every two months if they would just include 2 months worth of pre-orders in the update. The only reason I even noticed was because there are some games coming out soon that aren't on the site yet.

I'm currently doing yourps34free for the cash prize. Once you have enough for the prize, can you start over and do the same offers over again?

[quote name='sprintuser']I'm currently doing yourps34free for the cash prize. Once you have enough for the prize, can you start over and do the same offers over again?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Unless your postal address has changed you can't redo offers, even between sites.

Here's the list of newly added games, it was a pretty big update:

FIFA World Cup 2010
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper
Nier
Record of Agarest War
Super Street Fighter IV
Dead to Rights: Retribution
Iron Man 2
Lost Planet 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum GoTY
Skate 3
Prison Break
Samurai Shodown Sen
How to Train Your Dragon
Moto GP '09 / '10
Just Cause 2
Metro 2033
Supreme Commander 2

Awesome, think I am most likely going to order SSFIV, but Record of Agerst War is tempting since it looks like the LE bundle. I wonder if I order SSFIV now, will I get the pre-order bonus (super classic costume pack)

[quote name='greyzieoriental']I doubt you'll get the pre-order bonus for SSFIV.

Anyone else notice that Batman: Arkham Asylum GoTY takes 10 offers.[/QUOTE]

Noticed that last night. Probably sombody pressed the wrong key.

There's a new offer called Postal Dog Treats. It says it's free trial. And it reports instantly. I''ll look more into it and update everyone

[quote name='Dog Treat Offer'][SIZE=-2]Act NOW to get your first 30 day supply of the Pro-Vita Formula, the one-a-day vitamin biscuit for dogs, for just $19.95 during this special introductory offer and receive a $50 PETCO GIFT CARD redemption certificate to pamper your dog with while you activate your Pro-Vita Subscription Program and receive ongoing 30 day supplies of the Pro-Vita Formula to improve the health and well being of your dog for just $59.95 per month along with FREE shipping! And - Yes, you may cancel at anytime! I also agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy found herein.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Not free.

100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our Pro-Vita Formula, fear not, simply return the unused portion of the Pro-Vita Formula to PostalDogTreats for a full and prompt refund. Refunds are processed within 14 days from receipt of returned product. Or, if not completely delighted with our Pro-Vita Subscription Program, relax, for any reason, you may cancel at anytime and you will no longer be billed.

I found this in the terms. Looks pretty enticing now.

[quote name='Z0MGitsAndy']100% Money Back Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our Pro-Vita Formula, fear not, simply return the unused portion of the Pro-Vita Formula to PostalDogTreats for a full and prompt refund. Refunds are processed within 14 days from receipt of returned product. Or, if not completely delighted with our Pro-Vita Subscription Program, relax, for any reason, you may cancel at anytime and you will no longer be billed.

I found this in the terms. Looks pretty enticing now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I didn't look that far into it. Yes, it does seem more enticing now...

They've really got the nicest, easiest to read T&C out there. You can cancel by phone or email. I'm trying it since I've got dogs and they like treats, but having the option to return them is also a plus. I'll update if/when the treats arrive. It also mentions a note sent with each shipment warning you of your next order, and when you need to cancel in order to avoid getting charged. Pretty classy.

Trainn told me (via Support Ticket) that they'll be adding the Deathsmiles LE when it's closer to release. Excellent!

Who all has done Pingo? I did the $10 fill since there's the $4 coupon and whatnot, making a $6 charge on my card.

The verification process they have is pretty lousy. I haven't been verified yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

EDIT: Of course, as soon as I post this, I get a confirmation e-mail. Anyone get the credit within 48 hours or did you have to MCR it?

[quote name='AaronStC']How long does an MCR usually take? I did one for whitening ultra and never received credit. I put the MCR in on March 23.[/QUOTE]

the ten business days

I wonder how long it will take them to get my Splinter Cell order placed.

EDIT - And on that note, I got an Order Shipped email from Trainn. Does this mean release date delivery? God, I hope so! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone had ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact before...i dont think i went over the 600 limit, this is my 5th game, also i got an email saying the game has been shipped..still getting ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact..no clue..any help would be appreciated..i sent in a support ticket...

MCR'd Pingo, but got my Video Professor credit. Ordered FIFA World Cup 2010.

If Pingo credits, I'll probably do Whitening Ultra for a 2nd credit.. There's a bunch of games I'm going to want next month.

[quote name='superman26']anyone had ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact before...i dont think i went over the 600 limit, this is my 5th game, also i got an email saying the game has been shipped..still getting ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact..no clue..any help would be appreciated..i sent in a support ticket...
[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone is gonna have any useful information for you. They can put that up for pretty much anything.

Let us know what they want from the Support Ticket!

bread's done
Back