Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

to anyone that got shitted on by keen. i sent in a MCr and as denied. after that i sent in two support tickets. one on 2010-03-15, and another on 2010-04-03. here is what they said first "Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain credit for the sign-up as the advertiser reported that the requirements had not been met for the offer.

To receive credit for the Keen offer, you must purchase a reading with an advisor."

Then i sent them an email with all the call info as advised in another post and after a few weeks this is what they said "I do see that the sign-up has since been confirmed and credited to your account!" now i need another offer or another refferal to get a game. thanks trainn.

I submitted a MCR for Audible on April 4th and I still haven't received those points. The status says "received" so I don't know whether it has been approved or denied. I made sure to include the email headers and everything is valid (still have the subscription) so I don't know what to do now. Does anyone have suggestions?

[quote name='sprintuser']I submitted a MCR for Audible on April 4th and I still haven't received those points. The status says "received" so I don't know whether it has been approved or denied. I made sure to include the email headers and everything is valid (still have the subscription) so I don't know what to do now. Does anyone have suggestions?[/QUOTE]

I filed a MCR for Audible last month and it took 2 weeks to get credit.

I see Identity Guard back along with a new one called Game Duell.

EDIT: New parameters for Identity Guard appear to be that you have to be a member for 31 days. Trial is for 30 and then you pay $14.95 for the next month.

For anyone who has done Pingo, i charged 5 or 6 dollars on my card, so was at 9 or 10 total. I did not receive credit. I put in a missing credit request on Mar 29. I sent in a support ticket on Apr 11th. I finally just got the credit. So there is hope, it just takes a long time. Just keep bugging them.

this site blows now. there are never any good offers. i honestly think that after i use my 2 remaining credits for red dead redemption in may that that will be the end of me getting anymore games from this site.... :(

[quote name='41down']this site blows now. there are never any good offers. i honestly think that after i use my 2 remaining credits for red dead redemption in may that that will be the end of me getting anymore games from this site.... :([/QUOTE]

i know what you mean.. its been 4 months since ive done an offer or received a game

Update on the Pingo offer: I was able to get credit via MCR after purchasing a $5 card--paying one dollar and getting four free. So, if you're OK doing the MCR, this seems to be a cheap, halfway decent offer.

[quote name='sprintuser']I submitted a MCR for Audible on April 4th and I still haven't received those points. The status says "received" so I don't know whether it has been approved or denied. I made sure to include the email headers and everything is valid (still have the subscription) so I don't know what to do now. Does anyone have suggestions?[/QUOTE]

I still haven't received this credit. The status still says "received." What do you guys suggest I do now?

[quote name='sprintuser']I still haven't received this credit. The status still says "received." What do you guys suggest I do now?[/QUOTE]

File a support ticket asking about the status of your mcr

I've done many offers and gotten many games and points via this site. However, lately I've not received my latest game. It took a while to show that the game had shipped and then they responded and said I would receive the in 3-5 business days. It's now been almost 14 business days, not just days and I've still not received the game and my request for support has gone unanswered for almost that long too.

Can anyone here help me with ideas? Has this happened to any of you before? Each time I've received a game from them, it's almost always been very quickly delivered and I know they're coming from Amazon, right? I just don't understand why it's taken so long? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

[quote name='mando6599']I've done many offers and gotten many games and points via this site. However, lately I've not received my latest game. It took a while to show that the game had shipped and then they responded and said I would receive the in 3-5 business days. It's now been almost 14 business days, not just days and I've still not received the game and my request for support has gone unanswered for almost that long too.

Can anyone here help me with ideas? Has this happened to any of you before? Each time I've received a game from them, it's almost always been very quickly delivered and I know they're coming from Amazon, right? I just don't understand why it's taken so long? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

This is happened to me before. I just kept filing support tickets and replying to my own support tickets because they weren't getting responded to. I eventually had 3 support tickets with 2 of my own replies on each before they finally responded. They saw that my game never arrived so they sent me another copy. This took over the span of 18 days I think.

[quote name='nolrootltoe']File a support ticket asking about the status of your mcr[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice. I have just submitted the support ticket.

Since the Audible offer requires you to keep you account active for 31 days, but you initially paid for 30 days, would it be ok to cancel it on the 30th day with this support ticket and MCR still open? I don't want to continue paying for it but they could possibly deny me credit if I don't pay for the second month.

[quote name='alc919']im thinking about doing this new offer called FamilySave. Credit is instant and is only 4.47[/QUOTE]

If you do it, let us know exactly what they charge up front b/c it seems to me that they charge 13 bucks either right then or a month later but it's not very clear when they do.

Let us know.

[quote name='mando6599']If you do it, let us know exactly what they charge up front b/c it seems to me that they charge 13 bucks either right then or a month later but it's not very clear when they do.

Let us know.[/QUOTE]

They say:

Billing Information: By ordering today you agree to our Terms of Service. Your risk-free order will be placed once you submit your order. To keep your savings and all benefits valid, your credit card will be conveniently charged $4.47 and $13.85 monthly after the first month. You may cancel your service any time by calling us at 1-866-982-9708.

Finally got my Pingo credit. Might do that Whitening Ultra as a pain-free credit to get Red Dead Redemption when they put it up.

I just got a call from FedEx saying Video Professor went out of business. I tried returning my deal last week, too.

Uh, any idea what to do?

I did the Family care plan. Made an account and logged in, didn't really do anything else. I did not receive instant credit. been about an hour, but the weird thing is they did not send me a welcome email, in order to log in i had to request my password so i do not know if i would be able to file for missing credit cause i don't have any proof i just signed up so im a little nervous.

Is there something i need to do besides make an account for those of you who have received credit?

[quote name='alc919']how much did you get charged Rocko?[/QUOTE]

I did Family Care. Got instant credit. 2 charges. 1 for $4.47 and the other for $13.85. However, you are supposed to get a $50 gas card, and $25 to restaurant.com. Hope this helps.

[quote name='shniqueter']I did the Family care plan. Made an account and logged in, didn't really do anything else. I did not receive instant credit. been about an hour, but the weird thing is they did not send me a welcome email, in order to log in i had to request my password so i do not know if i would be able to file for missing credit cause i don't have any proof i just signed up so im a little nervous.

Is there something i need to do besides make an account for those of you who have received credit?[/QUOTE]

You should be able to log in and request they resend the confirmation email for your records. Shouldn't have an issue doing that, then it's MCR time.

Finally broke down and gave creditreport.com a try. No confirmation email as others have reported and no credit yet but we will see.

Cheers,
Mike

Update: Credited within an hour, good offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright guys, I just want to give you all a heads up on this.

Video Professor is shifting their focus to becoming an online-only service. With that, they have completely shut down their customer service number. If you've ordered the Video Professor stuff within the last two or three weeks and are attempting to return it: it's coming back to you.

On Friday, I received a call from FedEx saying that Video Professor "was no longer in business". My return was attempted twice last week and was refused both times. I also stumbled upon an article that had mentioned that all of their customer service employees are currently on unpaid leave.

To say the least, I have no fucking clue what to do now.

No phone calls, e-mails aren't being answered (yet), and now I'm out two shipping charges because the damn thing is being sent back to me. I'm honestly hoping they don't charge me for all of this crap, because I can't afford it.

Anyone have any idea what to do now? I can't find an alternate phone number for these guys.

Just did pingo and paid $5.. Not sure what exactly i'm suppose to do but i paid $5 out of my own pocket.. Been hearing some people get $4 free, etc. But anyways did you guys cancel Pingo online or is there a phone number? Thanks.

Identity Guard is back and it looks awesome. All you have to do is signup for the free trial which is 30 days for free. Credit is instantly!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got credit for Identity Guard in about 15 minutes! I love awesome offers. Now crossing my fingers for the May update that was mentioned to come today

I also got credited for Identity Guard today. Quite happy to see an easy/good offer back up there.

I need one more now though.

[quote name='alinaqvi']i want make money with referral link
how i can do this.[/QUOTE]

This isn't the right thread for this.

Plus, I'm not sure how you'd "make money" off this site; there are other referral sites for that.

With Pingo, you don't actually have to cancel. Just make sure your account isn't set to auto renew and there aren't any other associated charges.

[quote name='Kauza']With Pingo, you don't actually have to cancel. Just make sure your account isn't set to auto renew and there aren't any other associated charges.[/QUOTE]

Make sense to me. Thanks.

has anyone gotten non-mcr credit for pingo or have people only been able to get it through mcr? also, can someone explain the whole $4 back thing? i did this last night along with identity guard. need pingo to credit so i can get red dead redemption.

I got credit for pingo without mcr, all i did was sign up and paid the $5 it asked me to and i waited about 2 days and it credited for me.

bread's done
Back