Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

I think 1 month of XBL or $10 Amazon credit is very generous considering normal orders can take up to 2 weeks, and you're getting a highly anticipated game for little to no cost.

That's just me, hell I'm happy I have 8k points on the way for less $20 out of my pocket.

[quote name='Cephiros']I think 1 month of XBL or $10 Amazon credit is very generous considering normal orders can take up to 2 weeks, and you're getting a highly anticipated game for little to no cost.

That's just me, hell I'm happy I have 8k points on the way for less $20 out of my pocket.[/QUOTE]
na thats actually shitty. they should have known better. also any order i place never takes 2 weeks. i always get it 2 days after shipped email... what am i gonna do with a 1 month xbox live card or 10 amazon card....? i would have been cool with some ms points...

[quote name='alc919']u guys are fucking greedy wait a couple days, youre getting the game cheaper than other people[/QUOTE]

No one gives a shit what you think.

We were told the game had release day shipping and expected that. Once again, no one cares about your opinion. :roll:

[quote name='DoPeSun']na thats actually shitty. they should have known better. also any order i place never takes 2 weeks. i always get it 2 days after shipped email... what am i gonna do with a 1 month xbox live card or 10 amazon card....? i would have been cool with some ms points...[/QUOTE]

I suppose but I guess that I means I should be contacting support since they said my first 4k points were "shipped" on 9/8/10 and I still have not gotten them but they just shipped out another 4k today 9/14/10. I heard of people having troubles when it comes to getting the Microsoft points.

[quote name='Cephiros']I suppose but I guess that I means I should be contacting support since they said my first 4k points were "shipped" on 9/8/10 and I still have not gotten them but they just shipped out another 4k today 9/14/10. I heard of people having troubles when it comes to getting the Microsoft points.[/QUOTE]
yep as previously stated i had issues with the ms points also. its because amazon is not sending the email right away.

if u havnt made a support ticket u should. it took 2 replies to get the email with the ms points.

[quote name='jfuze']No one gives a shit what you think.

We were told the game had release day shipping and expected that. Once again, no one cares about your opinion. :roll:[/QUOTE]
LMFAO. ur crazy. lol.. alc919 what u dont realize is we need our game fix....

[quote name='DoPeSun']yep as previously stated i had issues with the ms points also. its because amazon is not sending the email right away.

if u havnt made a support ticket u should. it took 2 replies to get the email with the ms points.[/QUOTE]

Hm, very strange, One of my codes was sent but unable to tell if it was for my first or second order. I did send an email today about my first order but then again my second order has a shipped as of today, 9/14/10.

Now the only problem I face is that Credit.com never came up with my credit report but have a pending charge of $1 on my credit card. Not contact from support after I sent that email and choosing forgot my password says I don't exist.

I really hope they add Rockband 3 either game and/or bundle up there. Is contacting them about adding future games been fruitful in anyway?

Hey guys, its been a year since i've been on this site, just wondering if you could give me some ideas on which new 1's to check out? So far, the 1's listed below seem fine to me:
**Bid Rivals
BOCM2
eMusic
GameFly
**Game Duel
Netflix
**Steelers Shot Glasses
**Swipe Bids
Video Professor

any thoughts on the 1's with the **? thanks for all your help guys (and gals)

[quote name='Cephiros']Hm, very strange, One of my codes was sent but unable to tell if it was for my first or second order. I did send an email today about my first order but then again my second order has a shipped as of today, 9/14/10.

Now the only problem I face is that Credit.com never came up with my credit report but have a pending charge of $1 on my credit card. Not contact from support after I sent that email and choosing forgot my password says I don't exist.

I really hope they add Rockband 3 either game and/or bundle up there. Is contacting them about adding future games been fruitful in anyway?[/QUOTE]

with those credit reports, if you dont get ur report right away its because u eft up on the security questions and need to call and verify ur id...

[quote name='adonis 27']Hey guys, its been a year since i've been on this site, just wondering if you could give me some ideas on which new 1's to check out? So far, the 1's listed below seem fine to me:
**Bid Rivals
BOCM2
eMusic
GameFly
**Game Duel
Netflix
**Steelers Shot Glasses
**Swipe Bids
Video Professor

any thoughts on the 1's with the **? thanks for all your help guys (and gals)[/QUOTE]

steelers shot glass is cool. for 2.95 u complete an offer and get a shot glass. as for the others with the ** IDk. the credit report ones r always easy breezy...

[quote name='DoPeSun']with those credit reports, if you dont get ur report right away its because u eft up on the security questions and need to call and verify ur id...[/QUOTE]

Well, I didn't mess up on those questions on Creditreport.com and got it fine and same with IDprotect. The only thing I can figure is that there may have been a check here if you less than 2 years at current address and to enter previous address and I just didn't see that.

I'll call them in the next few days, it's a 30 day trial so I have time to try it and see it and such.

*Edit* Credit Report was are easy as DoPeSun stated, usually carry 30 days trial on most but not all. Just keep a word doc with all the information, but I setup Google calender alerts for when to cancel trials.

I called amazon yesterday and asked them about Halo, and the lady first tried to convince me they changed the release date. Then she said that all halos should arrive today. Has anyone received theirs yet?

[quote name='Cephiros']Well, I didn't mess up on those questions on Creditreport.com and got it fine and same with IDprotect. The only thing I can figure is that there may have been a check here if you less than 2 years at current address and to enter previous address and I just didn't see that.

I'll call them in the next few days, it's a 30 day trial so I have time to try it and see it and such.

*Edit* Credit Report was are easy as DoPeSun stated, usually carry 30 days trial on most but not all. Just keep a word doc with all the information, but I setup Google calender alerts for when to cancel trials.[/QUOTE]

i use google calender too. good stuff that google is.

BTW, no ef'n game for me either.

Privacy Matters is a oldie but goodie offer too. that was one of the first offers i ever did. i cant check because i did the offer but it used to be a dollar for 14 day trial. when u cancell they credit you the dollar back. like i said though, was 2 years ago, and i cant check the offer status cause i did it already. its worth a look though

hey guys, so i signed up for 4 offers since last month, and ive just recently ordered FIFA 11 from the site. now i reset my account and it turns out i havent received credit for the other 2 offers that i signed up for.

originally my progress bar only shows 2 credits and i figured thats normal (the other 2 won't be shown until i reset my account). however that's not the case, so i filed for MCR and it says the status of the ticket is "received". does that mean that they've received my request or does it mean that i should get credited soon.

sorry if the post is confusing.. :S

It's look like IDPromise and ProtectMYID are the same thing. I did the IDPromise offer but it forwarded me to ProtectMYID and that's where I have my trail.

ID Guard is affiliated with Credit.com but do not share the same login information so that's two credits potentially.

Looks like new things added

FIFA Soccer 11
Morphx
MySim Skyheros
F1 2010
Guitar Heros: Warriors of Rock
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing 2010
Quantum Theory
Greg Hastings' Paintball 2
Battle Vs Chess
Dead Rising 2
Plants Vs Zombies
Front Mission Evolved

Looks like the add new games the closer they are to their release date. I know the troubles but I think I'll pick up Halo Reach. Work on offers and pre-order Rockband 3 when it's listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking for offers to do that weren't related to credit report websites since that's what I've been doing mostly since they are easy. When I checked these this what I found out.

[FONT=&quot]Provincial Trust – Expired
Danbury Mint Baseball Card – Expired
Tassimo Coffee – Expired in my area[/FONT] (New York State)
DoubleDay Book Club - 404 Error

Steelers Shot Glasses are giving me an processing error, on two cards. One has a pending charge of $1.00 so I expect that to drop off since they said they would not charge me. Other card doesn't have that pending charge.

Pingu, I opened the account, was going to load it with $5.00 and make a call with it under the completion details but it won't let me add that money until after 9/17/10 for some reason.

SwipeBids is going to be $75 minimal since you have to register and purchase a bid pack.

How exactly do the MCR's work? I filed two - one for Keen and one for the Danbury baseball card offer - but I'm not sure how long to wait until I should fill out a support ticket (or write them an email). Right now it just says "received" for the status on both MCR's.

I've never had to do a MCR yet so don't know. I think they check with the company to check you actively completed the offer. Sometimes you may have to send the email if the company sent you one.

Well, I figured I may have enough offers to complete to get 3 more games. One of the those being Gevala Coffee for my girlfriend. So I figure $340 in gifts and only spending $55 on offers is pretty good.

Guess I'm also ordering DR2. I have a feeling it'll drop like a rock in price, but, I enjoyed the first one enough to want this one near release.

[quote name='giantqtipz']hey guys, so i signed up for 4 offers since last month, and ive just recently ordered FIFA 11 from the site. now i reset my account and it turns out i havent received credit for the other 2 offers that i signed up for.

originally my progress bar only shows 2 credits and i figured thats normal (the other 2 won't be shown until i reset my account). however that's not the case, so i filed for MCR and it says the status of the ticket is "received". does that mean that they've received my request or does it mean that i should get credited soon.

sorry if the post is confusing.. :S[/QUOTE]

it states you have to wait 10 business days. if after 10 business days (not counting sat or sun) you dont get the credits shoot them a support ticket.

Man I was hoping that they would at least add the Guitar bundle for GH WoR. Not really that excited for the game but I sure could use a new plastic guitar and TraInn was how I usually picked those games up. Guess the days of offering bundles has been over for a while now. Still remeber back in the day when my GHIII Bundle showed up with the Amazon pre-order stuff. Now I just made myself feel old! :lol:

[quote name='Cephiros']Steelers Shot Glasses are giving me an processing error, on two cards. One has a pending charge of $1.00 so I expect that to drop off since they said they would not charge me. Other card doesn't have that pending charge.[/QUOTE]

Same thing for me, though I haven't checked my card's charges yet. I actually want the shot glasses. Go Steelers!

If that goes through with CreditReport.com, then I have FIFA 11 + shot glasses for $2.95 !!!!!

These are the offers that are either expired, Canada only (I live in NY State), Not wanting new credit cards, or too expensive and in my opinion defeat the purpose of trying to get free stuff as cheap as possible.

Offers That don’t Work
Provincial Trust – Expired
Danbury Mint Baseball Card – Expired
Tassimo Coffee – Expired in my area
Steelers Shot Glasses – Error, trying later
SwipeBids - Too expensive
DoubleDay Book Club – 404 Error Not found
Cloncom Calling Cards – Too Expensive
American Dreamcard – No new credit cards
Bid Rival – Too expensive
Bingo Cabin – Canada Only
Bingoville – Canada Only
BookScene.ca – Canada Only
Brite Star Smile – No trail offer option available
CHCanada.com – Canada Only
Crafter’s Choice – Canada Only
Derm Exclusive – Too expensive
Discover More Card – No new credit cards
eToro – Canada Only
Free Bingo Game – Canada Only
Gamefly – Already current subscriber
Gaming Club – Canada Only
Jackpot City – Canada Only
Lucky Nugget – Canada Only
Sibu – Too Expensive
Stopzilla – Too Expensive/Stupid Rebate Offer
The Week Magazine – Too Expensive
This Week Magazine – Too Expensive
Both Tivo Offers – Forward to BOMC2 website
Video Professor Online – Too Expensive
Video Professor – Offer Expired
WhiteningUltra.com – Unable to access site
Truecredit.com – Already registered free trail
NationalCreditReport.com – Offer Expired

[quote name='Edge of Heart']Has anybody who got email received their copy of Reach yet?[/QUOTE]

I got the email on Tuesday and the game today, this is weird. The label says "Walmart.com Returns Dept."

Inside was Reach and the order form that even shows the price Train bought it for. 39.99, 43.69 with tax. It must have been Walmart.com that screwed up the order for everybody I guess. Maybe Train is using them now over Amazon?

[quote name='becker4546']I got the email on Tuesday and the game today, this is weird. The label says "Walmart.com Returns Dept."

Inside was Reach and the order form that even shows the price Train bought it for. 39.99, 43.69 with tax. It must have been Walmart.com that screwed up the order for everybody I guess. Maybe Train is using them now over Amazon?[/QUOTE]

Standard edition? If I don't get my copy tomorrow I'm going to go buy a copy and return the free one.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']Standard edition? If I don't get my copy tomorrow I'm going to go buy a copy and return the free one.[/QUOTE]

Standard.

Signed up for BOMC2 offer, since my GF is a reader and have received credit yet. It says instant but I'm sure it will come around in a few days and MCR if not. I'm just saving up for credits for Rockband 3, Fallout: New Vegas and DJ Hero 2 once they are listed.

Halo Reach has processed and shippped but no tracking # as of yet. Support ticket open since I only have one of two of my 4k MSP.

i got my halo reach day after release said shipped the day before release, got it from walmart instead of amazon like usual

[quote name='m3talst0rm']Standard edition? If I don't get my copy tomorrow I'm going to go buy a copy and return the free one.[/QUOTE]

i did this on Tuesday when i realized my Reach copy wasnt coming :lol:

[quote name='Edge of Heart']Has anybody who got email received their copy of Reach yet?[/QUOTE]

got the email. but no game as of yet... WTF?

just curious if anyone is still getting any orders from amazon? that walmart shit is waaaack.

Pingo is pissing me off. You register account, add $5.00, make a call to receive credit. However they state my account is under review and I cannot add $5.00. I just emailed their customer support address so I can resolve that issue.

[quote name='thr0ne']can anyone explain to me where i go to cancel my shot glass membership or who to call[/QUOTE]

I have the same question except for the baseball card. Both are Danbury from what I hear though.

that's lame, because I was double credited in the past and an order went through, they punish me by removing one of my credits.

it's not my fault they messed up

[quote name='The Ju1ce']I have the same question except for the baseball card. Both are Danbury from what I hear though.[/QUOTE]

I canceled mine by emailing [email protected] and giving them my order number and saying I would wish to cancel. It was quick and easy. Although I did do this before they even shipped my shot glass, so it might be different if they already shipped it to you.

[quote name='nolrootltoe']I canceled mine by emailing [email protected] and giving them my order number and saying I would wish to cancel. It was quick and easy. Although I did do this before they even shipped my shot glass, so it might be different if they already shipped it to you.[/QUOTE]
Alright thanks for the info. The problem is, I have yet to receive credit for completing the offer. I don't know what's up with TRAINN, but I have three offers right now that I am waiting to receive credit for. Two of them were supposed to credit instantly. I also filed MCRs for all of them, and a few days later the status still just says "received". This is a ridiculously slow process.

[quote name='The Ju1ce']Alright thanks for the info. The problem is, I have yet to receive credit for completing the offer. I don't know what's up with TRAINN, but I have three offers right now that I am waiting to receive credit for. Two of them were supposed to credit instantly. I also filed MCRs for all of them, and a few days later the status still just says "received". This is a ridiculously slow process.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I remember I waited for my mcr to credit before I emailed and canceled. I sent my mcr on july 7th and it credited on july 21st.

[quote name='Cephiros']Signed up for BOMC2 offer, since my GF is a reader and have received credit yet. It says instant but I'm sure it will come around in a few days and MCR if not. I'm just saving up for credits for Rockband 3, Fallout: New Vegas and DJ Hero 2 once they are listed.

Halo Reach has processed and shippped but no tracking # as of yet. Support ticket open since I only have one of two of my 4k MSP.[/QUOTE]

How much was BOMC2 and did it credit yet?

Oh, and Simple Whites = No Pre-Paid card

bread's done
Back