Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

whats the deal with credit.com?

has everyone received instant credit? i havent received an email confirmation from credit.com nor a credit at yourfree360.

anyone else have this happen?

Anybody get their NBA 2K11 today? I got the "shipped" email yesterday...but my UPS runs late here, so I'm just curious if I should be expecting it or not. I know Trainn has been spotty with the "release date delivery" though.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Anybody get their NBA 2K11 today? I got the "shipped" email yesterday...but my UPS runs late here, so I'm just curious if I should be expecting it or not. I know Trainn has been spotty with the "release date delivery" though.[/QUOTE]

i got mine today

SafeID
Cost: Free
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation Number: 1-877-972-3343
Hours: ???
Special Notes: Charged $19.95 per month if you don't cancel within the trial period. Says it's an instant credit, though it wasn't for me.

been 2 days and i still don't have safeid credit. and my nba2k11 still hasn't shown up but my brother who lives 5 houses from me got it on release day.

SafeID is a strange one, it was an instant credit and double for me. However what is really surprising, I got Keen to credit on a MCR. I have 4 credits now and I get two games now.

SafeID, fastest instant I've ever had, single credit for me though.

*edit* Just did credit.com and got an instant double credit...now they just need to add black ops

Last edited by a moderator:
I am torn order NBA2k11 now, or wait for Fallout Vegas..... please Trainn put up 2 more eazy offers so I don't have to chose. Please...... I know you hear me...... those headphones are not that loud I have the exact same ones..............come onnnnnnn.

Did SafeID and Credit.com, got three credits, ordered NBA 2k11 for my first game since I ordered NCAA 10 last July.

I don't expect the other credit to stick around, so I'm waiting to do any others until they put Fallout New Vegas up there. If I still have it, I'll give another off a whirl.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Wow my credit.com second credit got taken away already.[/QUOTE]

Same

Also...just ordered 4000 MS Points

Are people still getting these codes emailed to them, or receiving the card by mail?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='giantqtipz']he guys, so i did the Keen offer and now have .01 (1 cent) balance on my account. does it have to be 0 for me to get credited? thanks[/QUOTE]

I did Keen, put 1.00 of my own money on the account. After 5-7 business days and I did not get the credit until I did a MCR.

I have enough credits for two games so I'm hoping the update the game list soon since Fallout: New Vegas comes out in 10 days and Rockband 3 in 16 days.

On the Microsoft points, you still get a code in the email but it can be hit and miss. I have two orders for 4k points. One was shipped and received in a day and the first order took about 2 weeks in support tickets to finally get.

[quote name='crazydom2']I ordered Reach about 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten it. Time to start filing support tickets?[/QUOTE]

Most definitely...I probably would have filed one after 1 week. I've never had one take over a week.

Did anyone get charge by safeID? is that a hold? also i never got a call from them either...hopefully i will get the credit! Also it never asked for my social...i was surprised, usually all the credit offers do!

got instant and double credit for safeid...i sent them a support ticket letting them know to remove one so i dont have any future credits removed.

[quote name='41down']got instant and double credit for safeid...i sent them a support ticket letting them know to remove one so i dont have any future credits removed.[/QUOTE]

did safeID charge you anything? also u never had to give your social sec# right?

[quote name='crazydom2']I ordered Reach about 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten it. Time to start filing support tickets?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kent K25']Most definitely...I probably would have filed one after 1 week. I've never had one take over a week.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would've waited seven days, and then filed. Do it if you haven't already.

ive been waiting for my copy of reach since release date. it most likely was lost in the mail or stolen. sent in a support ticket sept 18th. still waiting for the fulfillment department to contact me regarding an investigation they had to make in order for them to issue me a replacement. i dont even want the damn game anymore....

[quote name='superman26']did safeID charge you anything? also u never had to give your social sec# right?[/QUOTE]

yeah i just looked and i have a pending charge for 3.97...supposed to be free. im guessing we get it back when we cancel?:whistle2:k

hey guys, so I used up my free minutes at Keen, and added $1.00, but now I have $0.01 balance. will I get my credit if it's not at $0?

do I need to use up all of my balance until its $0?

[quote name='giantqtipz']hey guys, so I used up my free minutes at Keen, and added $1.00, but now I have $0.01 balance. will I get my credit if it's not at $0?

do I need to use up all of my balance until its $0?[/QUOTE]

I'd finish it off. Can't you call an automated one, and just hang up after a few seconds? That'd use up the penny.

[quote name='DoPeSun']ive been waiting for my copy of reach since release date. it most likely was lost in the mail or stolen. sent in a support ticket sept 18th. still waiting for the fulfillment department to contact me regarding an investigation they had to make in order for them to issue me a replacement. i dont even want the damn game anymore....[/QUOTE]

Sorry man :( I finally got my game after 12 days from "shipped" to receiving the game.

Again I say again, I really hope they update their prizes. It's 8 days until Fallout New Vegas and 15 days until Rockband 3.

Got enough points on Prizerebel to get my keyboard and maybe the keyboard stand as well.

Got instant credits for Identity Guard and CreditReport.com today. Did Keen as well so we'll see if I get that. Trying to load up on credits for Fallout New Vegas and hopefully a Rock Band 3 keyboard bundle. Of course, it'd be nice if my NBA 2k11 shipped soon.

Just looked at my credit card statement, and see that I was charged $3.97 as well.

I don't remember them mentioning this charge when I signed up. They do have to mail you that USB key, but, I think I'm going to call and complain if I don't see the charge drop off. (However, it looks like a charge, and not just a hold on my statement.)

Same here, still waiting. I put in a few MCRs and nothing from TRAINN.

[quote name='Rig']Just looked at my credit card statement, and see that I was charged $3.97 as well.

I don't remember them mentioning this charge when I signed up. They do have to mail you that USB key, but, I think I'm going to call and complain if I don't see the charge drop off. (However, it looks like a charge, and not just a hold on my statement.)[/QUOTE]

yea they called me to see if everything is good, and i asked them about the charge, they said it was for shipping the key..which u can keep, dont have to send back. Also did anyone really use it to get their report..maybe that is why i didnt get the credit, because never put my social to get the credit report...

Can Safeid be cancelled online? their terms show to go to safeid.com/cancel but that's not coming up as a valid site. Maybe you need to be logged in to your account for it to work? anyone confirm that?

Did SafeID, got double credit also.. When are you guys cancelling the trial? 10 days after signup? Anyone cancelled yet because usually these companies aren't no hassle cancellation..

Probably going to cancel around 10 days into the trial. Looked into it and I prefer what I am currently using.

So, I emailed them since they still have not updated their games list. It's rather annoying as well. My credits are for Fallout: New Vegas and Rockband 3 but if they don't update close to 26th, I'm going have to buy it.

I think I'm going to check their site everyday until they update the game list. I think the last time they did it was 9/21/10 or near that date.

I emailed them on Sunday, just asked the same question on Twitter.

As for the person who did not get their points. It won't come snail mail. Sometimes they have issues getting the code from Amazon sent to you. If it hasn't come a few days then open a support ticket.

[quote name='Cephiros']I emailed them on Sunday, just asked the same question on Twitter.

As for the person who did not get their points. It won't come snail mail. Sometimes they have issues getting the code from Amazon sent to you. If it hasn't come a few days then open a support ticket.[/QUOTE]

Thanks...I'll keep checking my email.

bread's done
Back