Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Edge of Heart']Anybody know when the next update is? Fallout New Vegas comes out less than a week and it’s not on the site.[/QUOTE]

If you looked a few posts up, you'd get the answer.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']If you looked a few posts up, you'd get the answer.[/QUOTE]

i dont see the answer to that question?

i emialed them last thursday and they replied that they were going to update LAST friday.

so i doubt the tweet is correct because its like 7pm EST now and their last update was conducted around 6pm est.. i think.. i might have to recheck :D

by the way guys, is gamefly instant credit? the description says you must be subscribed for 14 days, but yet the offer is categorized in the instant credit list.

Actually I think they are still adding stuff. I just refreshed twice and two new games were added.

edit: maybe not now. no RB3 or Fable 3? lame.

man, im going to buy New Vegas CE anyway, but I really want The sims 3 for xbox sigh...

EDIT: ITS ALL THERE!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
COD BLACK OPS is up, theyre NOT DONE ADDING GAMES for today. gosh. so many good games, so little cheap/free offers.

theyre like teasing us. god the cruelty!!! :(

Ordered Fallout: New Vegas and Rockband 3. Hopefully they use Amazon since both games have release day delivery and hopefully we don't have another issue like we did with Reach.

After spending lots of time there and Prizerebel to get enough points for my keyboard, I think it'll be time for a break from the GPT game.

Wished they put up AC:Brotherhood. Now to decide which game I want, COD:BO, Fable 3, Rockband 3, or DJ Hero 2. I guess I could do more offers to get another game, lol

Cancelled Credit.com by phone just now, 3 minute call more or less.

Used the number someone listed earlier in this thread.

877-474-8273

canceling simple whites was a bit annoying. they ask if you used the product, if you liked it, why you want to cancel, tell you they'll extend the offer, offer a discounted rate, etc

877-701-4893

Wow, craziness ensued when I called SafeID to cancel. :lol:

So, I live in an apartment in another city. When I sign up for most things, I use my old home address (where my mother lives). In the case of this trial, like usual, I used my old address (hers).

When I called to cancel, the rep starts to ask why I'm canceling...then cuts himself off to say "the account has already been canceled". That's news to me!

After looking into it, he says they called my home number (my mom's house) and that a woman answered and said "he" had passed away months ago. :O The rep was definitely confused.

Eventually, I put two and two together. They called the house, my mom answered, the rep must have asked for "Mr. Rig" and my mom must have told them "he passed away months ago". She must have thought they were calling for my father, who passed away last year.

The rep was very apologetic, and was sorry for all the confusion. My account was definitely canceled though. Threw both the rep and myself for a bit of a loop.

Did anyone else do ID Promise yet get a welcome email from ProtectMyID instead? I hope that doesn't mess anything up, have yet to get credit for it yet.

Still need one more for RB 3.

[quote name='Cephiros']Probably going to cancel around 10 days into the trial. Looked into it and I prefer what I am currently using.

So, I emailed them since they still have not updated their games list. It's rather annoying as well. My credits are for Fallout: New Vegas and Rockband 3 but if they don't update close to 26th, I'm going have to buy it.[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind me asking, what are you currently using? I'll probably use the same company to say i prefer them instead incase they try to make me stay.

Also Medal of Honor i notice has the Limited Edition, why can't others too! Just want a hardened edition of black ops but they're not doing it again.

They list their customer support email as [email protected] so im going to try to cancel through that

edit: ok my cancellation through email worked. the first reply said "we don't have a username associated with your email address on our records. please call us." I replied back saying my username isn't associated with my email address, it is my email address. The replied back with a cancellation confirmation.

[quote name='uEih']If you don't mind me asking, what are you currently using? I'll probably use the same company to say i prefer them instead incase they try to make me stay.

Also Medal of Honor i notice has the Limited Edition, why can't others too! Just want a hardened edition of black ops but they're not doing it again.[/QUOTE]

I use credit keeper, $9.99 a month, not the best but not the worse. It meets my needs.

Has anyone done the new Video Professor Online offer? It says it offers instantly, but also says you must register for a month of service after the free trial in order to earn credit.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Ordered Dead Rising 2 on Oct 8th and it arrived today. Was shipped from Amazon.[/QUOTE]
Was it UPS? Mine supposedly shipped on the 8th but it wasn't in the mail today. UPS comes late sometimes though.

[quote name='The Ju1ce']So Rig, are you done updating that second post with all the offer descriptions?[/QUOTE]

I update anytime somebody gives me offer details, or if I do an easy offer. Are there offers not in the OP that are worth doing? (There may be a couple I don't have in the second post, but, most everything we haven't covered is junk anyway.)

I'd say Simple Whites, Credit.com (different from CreditReport.com) and maybe some of the bid sites are all fairly good. I'd also get rid of Whitening Ultra. I don't think that one works anymore.

So you don't have to cancel anything with Keen once you add and use the $1 right?

EDIT: So my balance is at .01 and I can't use it up since there is no psychic with a penny rate per minute. Will I still get credited? Don't wanna have to send .99 cents just to eliminate my whole balance

[quote name='SoulReaver']So you don't have to cancel anything with Keen once you add and use the $1 right?

EDIT: So my balance is at .01 and I can't use it up since there is no psychic with a penny rate per minute. Will I still get credited? Don't wanna have to send .99 cents just to eliminate my whole balance[/QUOTE]

I only placed a dollar and didn't use all of it up. However, I had to do a MCR. I'm surprised it even credited.

2 days until Fallout: New Vegas, hopefully it has release day delivery. The same for Rockband 3 I hope.

[quote name='The Ju1ce']I'd say Simple Whites, Credit.com (different from CreditReport.com) and maybe some of the bid sites are all fairly good. I'd also get rid of Whitening Ultra. I don't think that one works anymore.[/QUOTE]

I'll add them if information is posted. At this point, I don't think many people are using the OP much these days. We've (mostly) all tapped the site out. :lol:

[quote name='Rig']I'll add them if information is posted. At this point, I don't think many people are using the OP much these days. We've (mostly) all tapped the site out. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well shoot, I use it! Very helpful/important info. Besides, I'm sure there are always new people checking this thread out.

I think I've tapped it completely, didn't pingo to credit, couldn't MCR since I lost the email that was sent to me.

Only have 1 duplicate credit from SafeID and there is no other offers worth that are easy and low cost.

So not bad I guess, $100 MS Points, Halo Reach, Fallout New Vegas, and Rockband 3 was my total haul.

Stick around...there will be more good offers to come. I recently received item #18 for me off of the site and I know there are people who have received more than I have.

bread's done
Back