Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

hey guys i have a question

so when i began using the website, i signed up for a couple of offers without going through with trainn's requirements

so i canceled some offers wayy before i can get credited for the offer.

can i redo those offers?

because with offers that ive been credited for, i cant access the referral site because ive completed them. but the offers whose "offers' i havent completed, i can still access them.

im just asking because i dont want to get banned if i redo them again :S

thanks guys

When I filed my MCR for credit.com, I stated that I never received an email from them so I could not provide the email header info for my MCR.

How does Train respond to this? Will they ignore my request since I didnt provide the info, will they look into it for me, or will they respond requesting the info if I want the credit request to proceed further?

Its been a week and a half now and I havent heard anything. I'm tempted to submit a support ticket but it says not to ask about MCRs through support.
How should I proceed?

[quote name='Mizzou75']When I file an MCR for Keen, do I submit the welcome e-mail or the "you've added money to your account" email?[/QUOTE]

I sent both in the same message.

[quote name='max pl']When I filed my MCR for credit.com, I stated that I never received an email from them so I could not provide the email header info for my MCR.

How does Train respond to this? Will they ignore my request since I didnt provide the info, will they look into it for me, or will they respond requesting the info if I want the credit request to proceed further?

Its been a week and a half now and I havent heard anything. I'm tempted to submit a support ticket but it says not to ask about MCRs through support.
How should I proceed?[/QUOTE]

They'll prolly say you *have* to have the email. Message the company and ask for one for "your records". If they don't provide on, you may be SOL.

looks like safid for me will be a mcr. Did you guys get the key? I was not able to check my credit score, even the login option without the key did not work for me

SafeID never credited either for me but I did get in to my account without the key and got my credit score. Hopefully I can get the MCR approved before I cancel.

[quote name='Mizzou75']When I file an MCR for Keen, do I submit the welcome e-mail or the "you've added money to your account" email?[/QUOTE]

Always the welcome e-mail, though I doubt they'll care if you submit the other one instead.

[quote name='max pl']When I filed my MCR for credit.com, I stated that I never received an email from them so I could not provide the email header info for my MCR.

How should I proceed?[/QUOTE]

It's been a week and a half since you completed the offer or a week and half since you filed the MCR? If the latter, I would still try a support ticket. I've asked questions about offers through support tickets, and they always respond; they won't ignore your support ticket just because it's about an offer. Besides, you have nothing to lose.

I just did the Gamefly offer and after signing up it took me to a page that says: "Thank you. Your order has been processed. Please review this special optional partner offer:"

The special offer is basically buying some magazines. No where on the page does it say anything like "skip this offer," so should I just go ahead and close the page? I'm assumung/hoping this won't really affect whether or not I receive credit.

[quote name='frostybroc']Those that didn't receive their Halo: REach yet has it arrived yet? Mine hasn't[/QUOTE]

Did you submit a trouble ticket?

Took a month and a half plus 4 trouble tickets before I got my Fallout 3. I had ordered it as soon as it was available on the site.

[quote name='The Ju1ce']I just did the Gamefly offer and after signing up it took me to a page that says: "Thank you. Your order has been processed. Please review this special optional partner offer:"

The special offer is basically buying some magazines. No where on the page does it say anything like "skip this offer," so should I just go ahead and close the page? I'm assumung/hoping this won't really affect whether or not I receive credit.[/QUOTE]
I think I just closed it. I didn't do the partner offer that's for sure and I got my credit the next day.

I just did the eMusic offer, and like the Gamefly one, it had me sign up through another site (secure.adprofile.net/ca_secure/emusic). After I finished I went to eMusic.com and tried logging in...but it must not think I'm a member because the site starts taking me through all the steps to sign up. Basically, it doesn't think I'm an existing user. I also never received an email. If I do get charged that initial $11.99 I'm gonna be worried as I have no idea how I'm going to cancel.

[quote name='The Ju1ce']I just did the Gamefly offer and after signing up it took me to a page that says: "Thank you. Your order has been processed. Please review this special optional partner offer:"

The special offer is basically buying some magazines. No where on the page does it say anything like "skip this offer," so should I just go ahead and close the page? I'm assumung/hoping this won't really affect whether or not I receive credit.[/QUOTE]

Usually you can close the page without issue. It still should've taken your information/order.

[quote name='The Ju1ce']I just did the eMusic offer, and like the Gamefly one, it had me sign up through another site (secure.adprofile.net/ca_secure/emusic). After I finished I went to eMusic.com and tried logging in...but it must not think I'm a member because the site starts taking me through all the steps to sign up. Basically, it doesn't think I'm an existing user. I also never received an email. If I do get charged that initial $11.99 I'm gonna be worried as I have no idea how I'm going to cancel.[/QUOTE]

Many people had issues with signing up/logging in. Trying doing a "recover your password" or whatever from their site. Otherwise, you may have to email 'em.

Thanks for the replies. The Gamefly offer went smoothly; it ended up crediting after a few minutes. As for eMusic, I might try calling them tomorrow or sending them an email like you suggested. No charge has shown up on my debit card yet

for those who cancel safe id what should I tell the rep? Are they going to ask me if I tried it out because I didnt. And what kind of info do they ask. I forgot my log indetails. thx in advance

[quote name='lakers2008']for those who cancel safe id what should I tell the rep? Are they going to ask me if I tried it out because I didnt. And what kind of info do they ask. I forgot my log indetails. thx in advance[/QUOTE]

They'll just ask for your name/address or whatever; you shouldn't need your login items.

I usually just tell them I wanted to try the trial and now I'm done. If they ask about the key, just say you didn't get it but don't want to continue.

Any answer should suffice. They can't *force* you to keep a trial open.

I got the shipped email yesterday on 10/18/10 and was hoping it was going to be release day delivery. From past experience RDD is usually UPS for me in Upstate New York. I saw the UPS truck but no luck. Hope I get it tomorrow.

Now I know I probably won't get Rockband 3 on release day. Now I just hope I get it before the free Doors songs expire.

I just got Fallout...except I got two copies. Different packages, both addressed to me and both from Transcendent. One contained an actual receipt from Amazon with the total price and payment method, the other was a gift receipt with gift message.

Odd.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Interesting. Congrats? haha[/QUOTE]

I just sent them a support ticket, I would feel slightly morally wrong by not letting them know. If they tell me to send one back, I hope they at least give me a trade credit or something for the slight inconvenience.

If they tell me to keep it, will probably sell it back on Amazon or trade it out on Goozex.

My friend got 2 Guitar Hero 2 bundles from them back in the day. He contacted them and they said to just keep it. Hope you luck out too!

UPS left a note for my Fallout (figures...I get off work early and they come even earlier, they usually don't come til 5). No sign of anything from FedEx, but I have no idea when FedEx comes around here.

hey guys. im just wondering. when i first used the site, i signed up for a couple of offers without going through the deadlines required to receive credit.

like, i signed up for a credit report, and i cancelled within 3 days when trainn needs you to be a member for 2 weeks.

can i redo those offers?

wait, did you never get credit for them? or did you have your credit revoked? if you never got credit you probably can. if you got it revoked then probably not. just click on the offer and try to go to it again. if it takes you there you probably can. if not, you can't.

alright ill redo them again, also with E-music, i just did the offer but never got a confirmation e-mail and no money was deducted from my account.

so i decided to sign on with my account by going straight to emusic.com and it appears that they have my name there but i have to register again... is that normal? stopzilla also isn't working :S i downloaded the program and i trie to register but after when I click Confirm (as in to confirm my reigstration) nothing happens.

Alright so my account has been closed for some reason, and I was wondering if anyone ever had any luck in getting their account re-activated. I emailed them asking for the reasoning but not exactly sure why they might have gone ahead and done that, and I had 6 credits saved up...and now I have nothing.

[quote name='thunderball']I also got two copies of Fallout. One gift receipt was from Trainn, the other from "Jared Moe".[/QUOTE]

Both from UPS or one from FedEx and one from UPS like the other guy?

So far, 4 people in the thread got 2 copies of Fallout: NV. Some were Fedex & UPS and some were both shipped UPS.

Very strange indeed, well, only a few more days until they ship out Rockband 3. Maybe this time it won't be double copies lol.

[quote name='buterbals']Alright so my account has been closed for some reason, and I was wondering if anyone ever had any luck in getting their account re-activated. I emailed them asking for the reasoning but not exactly sure why they might have gone ahead and done that, and I had 6 credits saved up...and now I have nothing.[/QUOTE]

Well, what did you do? I don't know how/why they'd just up and close an account up. Were you making multiple accounts? Was somebody logging in with a different account in your house/apartment with the same IP?

They'll probably answer your email, but unless it's an extreme mistake on their part, they probably won't reopen your account. Keep us posted though.

[quote name='AaronStC']I still haven't received my Dead Rising 2 and no response to my support ticket.[/QUOTE]

im still waiting for my copy of halo reach. seems like the delivery person gave it to someone that they weren't supposed to. now im hit out of luck. been waiting on tranns investigation but they havnt answered my ticket in 2 weeks.

bread's done
Back