Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Rig']Well, what did you do? I don't know how/why they'd just up and close an account up. Were you making multiple accounts? Was somebody logging in with a different account in your house/apartment with the same IP?

They'll probably answer your email, but unless it's an extreme mistake on their part, they probably won't reopen your account. Keep us posted though.[/QUOTE]

Well I was only using the one account, which I had for a long while, and only used it at this one address. I hadn't been on it in a really long time and just recently I did about 4 offers and then a week later its closed. I'll see what they end up telling me.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Both from UPS or one from FedEx and one from UPS like the other guy?[/QUOTE]

One from UPS and one from FedEx.

[quote name='max pl']anyone have the # for credit.com? i'm trying to cancel and all i can find is their email info.

thanks[/QUOTE]

credit.com is equifax.... here is the number i used..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1-877-47GUARD (1-877-474-8273)[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DoPeSun']credit.com is equifax.... here is the number i used..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1-877-47GUARD (1-877-474-8273)[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

It's funny, when I used this number to cancel and told the guy that I had signed up for the credit.com trial, he responded with "But we are not Credit.com. We are Equifax." (it's funnier if you picture him saying this with an Indian accent). I then got him to look up my account anyway and he found it, haha. I guess not all reps realize there are like 50 other fronts that sell their exact same service.

Hey guys, I did Simple Whites called to cancel and dealt with a 10 min speech on ways I could save by staying with them. Finally cancelled it but still ended up getting charged for the full membership amount. I'm going to call tomorrow to get a refund but i Just wanted to let you guys know when dealing with Simple Whites make sure they don't screw you over.

[quote name='omardigs']Hey guys, I did Simple Whites called to cancel and dealt with a 10 min speech on ways I could save by staying with them. Finally cancelled it but still ended up getting charged for the full membership amount. I'm going to call tomorrow to get a refund but i Just wanted to let you guys know when dealing with Simple Whites make sure they don't screw you over.
[/QUOTE]

Why didnt you just cut him off mid sentence and not waste 10 minutes of your time? Whenever they start there speech, I cut them off instantly and tell them im not interested in anything they have to offer and just want to cancel.

[quote name='alc919']just did safe id, got instant double credit[/QUOTE]

Wished I got at least 1 credit, oh well. I'll just do a MCR tomorrow. I go the USB thing they send. Debating if I should stick it in my computer now, lol.

WTH...they canceled my Rock Band 3 order.

God damn...I do the right thing and contact them about me receiving two copies of Fallout and they go repay me by doing this?

BULL...fuckING...SHIT.

That really sucks. I guess they figure that if you have an extra game. They don't want to risk it, if you don't return the other copy of New Vegas or not.

In a way they are punishing you for being honest.

Wow they responded to my support ticket within 30 minutes.

They claim that I signed up for two offers I already did, which I totally don't see...well Video Professor Online credited twice, but that wasn't the one of the ones in question.

And the annoying thing is, these two offers were two offers I did over a year ago.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Wow they responded to my support ticket within 30 minutes.

They claim that I signed up for two offers I already did, which I totally don't see...well Video Professor Online credited twice, but that wasn't the one of the ones in question.

And the annoying thing is, these two offers were two offers I did over a year ago.[/QUOTE]

Ya know, I've actually wondered about something like that with these creditwhatever.com offers that basically all filter through Equifax. At what point does Trainn try to say "oh, that's the same company"? Half the time, I really have no clue who my trial is through, and I just say the name of the website that the link directed me to. Hell, with IDPromise and ProtectMyID turning out to be the same company, how are we supposed to keep any of it straight? In my opinion, if it's a different name, and the redirect goes through, that should be good enough. If Trainn is having trouble getting their referral credit, they should organize it better.

hey guys, I filed MCR for Keen TWICE, and still no credit. its been like 1-2 weeks already. should I file again? or can i get banned if i do it too much? though I KNOW i deserve the credit :/

thanks guys :)

Yep, got my shipped email for Rockband 3. Hopefully this time it's actually RRD but if not, I could always stand to receive two copies of Rockband 3 =P

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Ya know, I've actually wondered about something like that with these creditwhatever.com offers that basically all filter through Equifax. At what point does Trainn try to say "oh, that's the same company"? Half the time, I really have no clue who my trial is through, and I just say the name of the website that the link directed me to. Hell, with IDPromise and ProtectMyID turning out to be the same company, how are we supposed to keep any of it straight? In my opinion, if it's a different name, and the redirect goes through, that should be good enough. If Trainn is having trouble getting their referral credit, they should organize it better.[/QUOTE]

I've had a few credits reversed myself...but I never could keep track of all of them. :lol:

Recently, if an offer showed up that I thought might be one I've already done, I've been sending a Support Ticket to ask if I could do it. They've been pretty quick to assure me one way or the other.

[quote name='giantqtipz']hey guys, I filed MCR for Keen TWICE, and still no credit. its been like 1-2 weeks already. should I file again? or can i get banned if i do it too much? though I KNOW i deserve the credit :/

thanks guys :)[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't put in another ticket. Did they reply on either of the previous ones? I'd send an email or "bump" the Support Tickets already out there (by asking for a status update within it).

Those who didn't receive credit instantly for Safe ID, have you gotten credit by MCR or anything yet? It's been 12 days for me, and I still haven't been credited.

[quote name='The Ju1ce']Those who didn't receive credit instantly for Safe ID, have you gotten credit by MCR or anything yet? It's been 12 days for me, and I still haven't been credited.[/QUOTE]

Put my MCR in on October 13, and just got the credit today.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Sent in my MCR for Sade ID, time for the waiting game now[/QUOTE]
Sent my MCR in on the 23rd. Will update if/when it credits.

Hey guys, those of you like me that are interested in the Kinect and wanting to know if TRAINN is going to offer more Kinect games, here's their response to my request.

"Yes, we will be adding a separate category with Kinect games this week."

Pretty sweet! Just thought I'd share that with you all!

P.S. Any offers anyone's done recently that have instantly credited when they were supposed to? I am looking to do some more to get some Kinect games. That thing is going to be awesome! Can't wait!

mando6599

[quote name='mando6599']Hey guys, those of you like me that are interested in the Kinect and wanting to know if TRAINN is going to offer more Kinect games, here's their response to my request.

"Yes, we will be adding a separate category with Kinect games this week."

Pretty sweet! Just thought I'd share that with you all!

P.S. Any offers anyone's done recently that have instantly credited when they were supposed to? I am looking to do some more to get some Kinect games. That thing is going to be awesome! Can't wait!

mando6599[/QUOTE]

Don't hold your breath. They've said (many times) in the past they'd be changing their site in a variety of ways to add bundles and whatnot. Never happened yet.

I'm sure they'll add Kinect-compatible games...like they do any other games every month. I just wouldn't hold out for some kind of change from them.

[quote name='Rig']Don't hold your breath. They've said (many times) in the past they'd be changing their site in a variety of ways to add bundles and whatnot. Never happened yet.

I'm sure they'll add Kinect-compatible games...like they do any other games every month. I just wouldn't hold out for some kind of change from them.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yea, I have given up on them doing anything other than adding new games/accessories and offers to the site. They always claim they are doing things, but never deliver. They have been 'adding DJ Hero bundles very soon?!?!?!?!?!?' for a looooooong time now! :roll:

Well, since Trainn hasn't added any new offers in awhile, I finally decided to do Keen. I'm trying to just do the recorded readings, but for whatever reason, it keeps saying the call won't go through. Obviously, I know what my phone number is. Anybody else have a problem like this? If I do a live reading and just hang up immediately, they won't try calling me back will they?

Kinda strange event here:

I put in for DJ Hero 2 on 10/28. I log in today and see that the order has been canceled, but, my credits are back in my account. (Very confusing.)

I put in a Support Ticket this morning (a Saturday), and, they already responded. Their response:

I apologize for the confusion. Unfortunately, I do not see why the order had been canceled. As you do have sufficient valid credit for it, I have re-instated the order and it will enter the shipping process shortly.

As soon as it has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email to let you know that it is on the way.
:lol: Well, that's cool. I'm still curious as to why that happened, but, oh well. They've also been answering my Support Tickets extremely quickly these days. And this one was answered at...11:15 PM? On a Saturday? Very odd.

it has been 10 days since they said that my Naruto game had been shipped, still nothing from them, and I places the game order on the 13th, this is becoming pretty crappy

How do you know if an MCR doesn't end up working. They say it can take up to two weeks AFTER filing an MCR to receive credit for an offer. If after two weeks you still haven't received credit, do you just have to assume that you're never going to get credit for that offer? Or will they actually change the status of the MCR to something other than "received"?

[quote name='The Ju1ce']How do you know if an MCR doesn't end up working. They say it can take up to two weeks AFTER filing an MCR to receive credit for an offer. If after two weeks you still haven't received credit, do you just have to assume that you're never going to get credit for that offer? Or will they actually change the status of the MCR to something other than "received"?[/QUOTE]

It always just stays at "Received".

If it's after two weeks, put in a Support Ticket and mention that it has been two full weeks and you haven't heard anything.

See, Rig?

They followed through on their promise to put a Kinect Games category on their site. Good for them and us!!

mando6599

even though their twitter said

"For those interested in the launch Kinect games...stay tuned! Kinect games will be added to YourFree360games next week!"

on October 13th...

Yeah, sure surprised me to see they separated them. I was sure they'd get around to adding Kinect games...but I figured it'd be in with the main batch.

Still, let me know when DJ Hero bundles show up. :lol:

hey guys, im just wondering; have you guys ever redid an offer? if so which one? im new to trainn.org and have 6 credits. i created my account with yourfree360games.com like 7 months ago? i think so all of the credits i acquired were pretty recent.
also, which carrier do they use? because USPS delivered my mail already and brought me Halo Reach (surprisingly NEW) from goozex; but im more interested in the sims 3 which i ordered from trainn..
i can't remember which carrier they used to deliver my first game, but do they ship via usps?

bread's done
Back