Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='giantqtipz']GODDAMN. i only have enough for 3![/QUOTE]

Whoops, I forgot I had 2 games in my last order, I only have enough for 4 games now.

Tried that card making one again tonight; still won't take my cards. I'm guessing they see a duplicate email/name and won't allow it. *shrugs*

If it stays up long, maybe I'll try again in a few weeks (after I've canceled the current trials I'm in).

hey rig, did you get any confirmation emails for those new offers? i did the girls club one and the 1940s book one and nothing after a whole day. i did however get instant credit.

[quote name='41down']hey rig, did you get any confirmation emails for those new offers? i did the girls club one and the 1940s book one and nothing after a whole day. i did however get instant credit.[/QUOTE]

No emails from the two I did.

Hey folks. I haven't been here for a good 2 years. Trying to catch up. I'm seeing that Valu-Pass, Journey PAss, and the custom card site are all decent offers to try nowadays. Anything else worth it? I hate to drop in and ask the question but I'm so far removed. ;-;

It's usually once per month, but, I don't think they have a specific day. You could send them a support ticket or email to ask when they're going to update next. (Or, send them a message via their Twitter account.)

damn my friend ordered mortal kombat like 3 weeks ago. and he has not even received it yet. i feel bad because i got him into yf360games lol.. and hes slightly pissed

Wow, got my MCR's today at around 3 or 4ish, immediately placed an order for LA Noire and it's already shipped. Hope it shows up this week.

can confirm that the link Rig shared works in cancelling Live It Again and Creative Girls Club. Unfortunately, that doesn't give me the ability to sign up to Simply Beads :whistle2:/

On a side note, glad to be back in the mix of things, haven't been on the YF360G site for awhile, hopefully new offers come thru so we can stack up before fall/winter line ups hit

[quote name='nolrootltoe']I did the creative girls club offer but it did not instant credit. I'm trying the MCR it, but they didnt send me an email. What do i do?[/QUOTE]

Might be able to contact the company/website and ask them for a confirmation email for your records. Some sites will give you one back.

[quote name='Rig']Might be able to contact the company/website and ask them for a confirmation email for your records. Some sites will give you one back.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I contacted their support using that same link you gave to cancel online. They emailed me back a confirmation of my order. Hopefully the mcr credits quick.

[quote name='kroberts11']Still waiting on my 4000 pts card that says it was meant to be shipped May 7th, got the shipping email on May 10th..[/QUOTE]

Hey just letting you know that i had the same problem, I e-mailed support and they said it should have been sent to your e-mail so check your inbox and spam folders...i never got one, so i think they're going to resend it, good luck

[quote name='kroberts11']Still waiting on my 4000 pts card that says it was meant to be shipped May 7th, got the shipping email on May 10th..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='adonis 27']Hey just letting you know that i had the same problem, I e-mailed support and they said it should have been sent to your e-mail so check your inbox and spam folders...i never got one, so i think they're going to resend it, good luck[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem when ordering a 4000 pt card earlier this year. They kept telling me it was sent out via email, but I never received anything. I opened a support ticket and they said they re-sent the email with the code 2 or 3 more times before finally just posting the code in the support ticket. I would just keep on them and ask for the code to be sent via support ticket if possible.

heads up for those of you guys waiting on la noire. mine just showed up via usps and it wasnt from amazon. it was from playerschoicevideogames.com...

yeah I remember having trouble with this before so i asked if they could put it in the support ticket...hope they do it soon, there are some arcade games coming out soon that im really interested in (Bastion being 1)

Just put my order in for Alice: Madness Returns. Really need to get a couple more offers done so I can get GoW3 (when releasted) and Record of Agarest War Zero.

they posted the 4000pt code in the support ticket, awesome.

side note, anyone else get their money refunded after cancelling Creative Girls Club or Live It Again?

[quote name='Rocko']Hey folks. I haven't been here for a good 2 years. Trying to catch up. I'm seeing that Valu-Pass, Journey PAss, and the custom card site are all decent offers to try nowadays. Anything else worth it? I hate to drop in and ask the question but I'm so far removed. ;-;[/QUOTE]

Me too.. anyone know any good credit offers at the moment? I missed the times when i literally could do 2 easily in under 10 minutes.

I just did the Thompson Cigar offer. I paid with paypal and didn't have to sign up for any contracts. It's a little on the expensive side at $20 but I'll use them and it credited instantly. Plus no hassle with canceling made this a good offer.

[quote name='uEih']Me too.. anyone know any good credit offers at the moment? I missed the times when i literally could do 2 easily in under 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]

I was in the same boat a week or 2 ago. Creative Girls Club and Live it Again are both instant credit (at least for me) and easy. Both are around $7-8, but when i cancelled a week later, i was refunded my money by both...might of been just my luck though.

My account has basically stopped receiving credits for offers, I'm about to give up. Latest culprit is the FreeCreditScore.com which was supposed to credit same day. I'm sitting on one offer completed out of 2 and can't get the second to turn over.

[quote name='chrisflyer']My account has basically stopped receiving credits for offers, I'm about to give up. Latest culprit is the FreeCreditScore.com which was supposed to credit same day. I'm sitting on one offer completed out of 2 and can't get the second to turn over.[/QUOTE]

Same with me! Creative girl club instant credit for everyone else, and its supposed to be my 2nd offer completed, by it didnt credit. I still havent even got credit on it through mcr.

guys new offer. savings circle. its like valu-pass and journey-pass. can be cancelled online and it is $4.95. also there is an offer for a $25 gift card that you can order for free. im not entirely sure about hte details, i think you have to be a member for 1 month and pay the regular subscription fee of $14.95 or something like that.

but the trial fee is $4.95 and when you cancel, it will be refunded.

EDIT: I GOT THIS MESSAGE WHEN I SIGNED UP "The service is currently not available where you live".

WTF?!??!?!?!

Just did Savings Circle. Got the confirmation email but no credit so far (10 minutes). Hopefully it doesn't go to an MCR, but no big deal if it does.

[quote name='nolrootltoe']Same with me! Creative girl club instant credit for everyone else, and its supposed to be my 2nd offer completed, by it didnt credit. I still havent even got credit on it through mcr.[/QUOTE]

lol, right after i posted this my mcr went through! what game should i get!?

how long does an order take to approve. Placed an order for Duke Nukem Sunday night but its still processing? Will it stay in processing until June 14. I assume at least they would have placed the order and updated the page. I did cancel some offers before the 10 day requirement so I hope that isnt the problem

[quote name='lakers2008']how long does an order take to approve. Placed an order for Duke Nukem Sunday night but its still processing? Will it stay in processing until June 14. I assume at least they would have placed the order and updated the page. I did cancel some offers before the 10 day requirement so I hope that isnt the problem[/QUOTE]

It's going to say "Processing" all the way up until the game actually ships. They don't order games early. And they'll either update with "Shipped" or "Cancelled" (if you were to break the rules).

Just signed up for Savings Circle myself. Haven't received the welcome email, nor have I got credit yet.
EDIT: Well, at least I just got my "Welcome" email.
EDIT2: And, 20 minutes or so later, I have the credit!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rig']Just signed up for Savings Circle myself. Haven't received the welcome email, nor have I got credit yet.
EDIT: Well, at least I just got my "Welcome" email.
EDIT2: And, 20 minutes or so later, I have the credit![/QUOTE]

Is anyone trying to get the free $25 gift card, or is that some sort of scam?

bread's done
Back