Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='sbaker44']Is anyone trying to get the free $25 gift card, or is that some sort of scam?[/QUOTE]

I actually didn't even read up on it. I'm assuming it has requirements that I would be too lazy to even try to complete. Could be wrong...it may be worth looking into. But, I'm not going to bother with it.

[quote name='Rig']I actually didn't even read up on it. I'm assuming it has requirements that I would be too lazy to even try to complete. Could be wrong...it may be worth looking into. But, I'm not going to bother with it.[/QUOTE]

According to the website you're just supposed to email them and tell them which one you want. I'm hesitant because you're emailing someone else with your account number. I would hate for them to be able to access my account and by that my credit card. Just wondering if anyone else has tried.

I was thinking, i just moved.. Is it worth it to start a new account? I still have 1 credit on my old account but i'll just do another credit and send it to my sister's house if it's worth getting a new account. I just see that it'll be hard to sign up for old offers because they'll have my info already?

Missing credit report in for FreeCreditScore.com (which is no longer in the available offers, after a day or two I think). If this one doesn't come through, I am done with this site.

Did the live at it again book offer. no instant credit or credit so far. anyone get credit after 24 hours or so? I also didnt get confirmation email so I may have to contact them. damn only needed 1 more offer before I move.

If people are having trouble signing up for Savings Circle, I suggest using a different browser, preferably Firefox. I helped 1 of my referrals do some offers and he got the screen saying he wasn't eligible while on Internet Explorer. I logged out, downloaded Firefox for him, and then tried it again on Firefox and it went through.

Wow. A little disappointed that I ordered Alice Madness Returns with credits, and, PTOM gave it a 5/10. (And I usually think they rate a point or two higher than they should for most games.)

Gonna email Trainn and see if they'll cancel my order and let me have the credits back.

[quote name='Kent K25']^maybe do a return to amazon if that's where it comes from?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if they don't let me make the change, I'll prolly go that route.

Eh, sounds like he was complaining about how hard it was. I'll wait for more reviews and either return it to Amazon or sell it on eBay if it ends up bombing.

[quote name='Rig']Wow. A little disappointed that I ordered Alice Madness Returns with credits, and, PTOM gave it a 5/10. (And I usually think they rate a point or two higher than they should for most games.)

Gonna email Trainn and see if they'll cancel my order and let me have the credits back.[/QUOTE]

tell me about it. i ordered Duke Nukem and its failing everywhere. Guess I will try to sell it on craigslist or return to Amazon or maybe I will give it a shot. why not only cost me what $10.

yeah they e-mail it. I didn't receive it so I asked if they could post it in a support ticket and they did.

One of my friends/referrals had the same thing happen, however he asked them to resend the e-mail and then got it that time.

[quote name='adonis 27']yeah they e-mail it. I didn't receive it so I asked if they could post it in a support ticket and they did.

One of my friends/referrals had the same thing happen, however he asked them to resend the e-mail and then got it that time.[/QUOTE]
Ah ok cool. Ill do that too. Thanks man

[quote name='sbaker44']Is anyone trying to get the free $25 gift card, or is that some sort of scam?[/QUOTE]

Really don't know if this is true or not but i googled them and found that they secretly charge people.. That's probably why it asks for you to send the membership number too so they can access your info.

http://www.examiner.com/consumer-fi...tes-coupons-free-shipping-immediate-discounts

I don't think it'll be worth that $25. So i'll stay safe and just accept my free trial of Savings Circle and keep my credit. If you have a VCC though, i'd say go for it.

guys theres a new offer. i think its free im not so sure. i cant really look at it because its for natural breast enhancements. and im in the schools library.. and i dont want people to think im a perv or weird.. so...

well i am weird, but i dont want to make too obvious

[quote name='giantqtipz']guys theres a new offer. i think its free im not so sure. i cant really look at it because its for natural breast enhancements. and im in the schools library.. and i dont want people to think im a perv or weird.. so...

well i am weird, but i dont want to make too obvious[/QUOTE]

I looked at it and #1 that woman DOES NOT have natural breasts (lol) and #2 it looks to be $69 for 1 bottle with FREE shipping. not that great....

Has anyone's Alice shown up yet? Mine shipped Monday so I thought maybe it'd be release date, but it still hasn't gotten here so now I'm wondering what's up.

I just received my copy of LA Noire and it was from amazon. I got an email saying my game was sent on June 6th, but when I got the game, the postage says it was actually sent on June 13th (I received it on the 15th)

[quote name='nolrootltoe']I just received my copy of LA Noire and it was from amazon. I got an email saying my game was sent on June 6th, but when I got the game, the postage says it was actually sent on June 13th (I received it on the 15th)[/QUOTE]

yeah they do that a lot. i remember emailing them about a a game that was shipped 2 weeks before, and suddenly it arrived the day after they replied. i think they rushed it lol

what should I do guys. I ordered OP Red River but it is not in stock at Amazon for 1-2 months and I am moving by the 2 of July. So I wont be here when it gets delivered. Should I contact trainn tell them to cancel and send another game but I was hoping to make another account when I move. what do you guys advice?

I'd simply email and ask if you can change the game you want to order. Just tell them it was delayed or something, and you don't want to wait that long. They should release the credits to you and you can order something else (at your current place). And then, you'll still have your new addy to use for later.

wow 500 pages, good work guys.

edit:
ive been out of the game for a while and it looks like theres enough new offers to get a few games. thing is, idk what to get lol. can anyone recommend something? whats everyone playing these days?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jfuze']hey guys any new offers recently that you can suggest that are easy/cheap?

I did savingscircle and want to do a few more[/QUOTE]

I just did Savings Circle, along with Fabdominal, Own Acne, Resdermatrol, Creative Girls Club, and Tushy Tightener, but I've not received credit for that one, yet.

[quote name='nyj1218']wow 500 pages, good work guys.

edit:
ive been out of the game for a while and it looks like theres enough new offers to get a few games. thing is, idk what to get lol. can anyone recommend something? whats everyone playing these days?[/QUOTE]

Eh, unless you wanna get 4000pts for the Summer of Arcade games in July, I'd just wait til Sept. to use your credits. Pretty bare in July and even a little bit of August.

[quote name='adonis 27']Eh, unless you wanna get 4000pts for the Summer of Arcade games in July, I'd just wait til Sept. to use your credits. Pretty bare in July and even a little bit of August.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like good advice, I might get one new game to hold me over the summer. People complain about the offers not being good lately, and I agree. But imo there haven't been great games out. There's been some fun ones but nothing ive been really excited for. I know this isnt the right thread but remember fall 07-spring 08 when we had halo 3, cod 4 and gta 4? That might stand as the best time to have had a 360.

[quote name='adonis 27']Eh, unless you wanna get 4000pts for the Summer of Arcade games in July, I'd just wait til Sept. to use your credits. Pretty bare in July and even a little bit of August.[/QUOTE]

Trenched was released on the arcade last week and that's what I'm getting first off. But in general, you're right. I really want Skyrim, Gears 3, and BF3 and I think I'll be set till 2012 at that point.:drool:

[quote name='goober3']A large part of me really wants to give this a try, but I'm still hesitant. Is it worth the time and effort?[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes, and more yes. I'm a gamer on a budget and this saves me from having no games or buying games and having no wife ;)

[quote name='Kent K25']Yes, yes, and more yes. I'm a gamer on a budget and this saves me from having no games or buying games and having no wife ;)[/QUOTE]

Do the games come in new and sealed?

[quote name='Str8Nasty786']Do you have to pay to complete the offers?[/QUOTE]

Depends on the offer. But yes, usually. There are plenty in the $2-$8 range though

If your new to this, just very basically, always read the terms of the offer you choose to complete; by far the most important thing you need to know imo. most offers will have an initial charge, then at a varying time in the future will begin regular, more expensive charges, unless of course you decide to cancel the offer before that time. the key to making this site worth it is only paying the initial charge of 2 offers to get your game, which when combined should be less than $60

For anyone looking to start up on this, definitely read (and re-read) the OP in here. It still has a bunch of information...although the offers in the second post are likely way out of date. nyj1218 said it really well: you only want to be paying for the initial cost. You want to keep track of when you need to cancel trials. Missing a trial cancellation date is what these companies want (not Trainn, but the trial companies). They pick up their money from the forgetful people. I don't recommend trying this if you can't keep track of offers. It could get pretty pricey, very quickly. But, if you are able to keep track of cancellation days, and don't have any qualms calling up a company to cancel trials, this is a fantastic way to get a brand new game for (usually) less than $10. EDIT: Ugh, my Mac doesn't like CAG...always wants to reformat my posts into one big (ugly) paragraph.

bread's done
Back