Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

wow, if my credit goes through for Survey Scout, that could possibly be the best offer yet. Free, and no need to hassle with customer service with cancelling.

Hmm, so after i left Scout (from the page asking me to complete an offer) i checked my email and can now log in and out just fine. Seems weird since before it was saying my account had not yet been made and i needed to do an offer. maybe im just an idiot. Well see if it credits.

On a different note, anyone done savings circle? Looks like a good $5 offer.

[quote name='shniqueter']Hmm, so after i left Scout (from the page asking me to complete an offer) i checked my email and can now log in and out just fine. Seems weird since before it was saying my account had not yet been made and i needed to do an offer. maybe im just an idiot. Well see if it credits.

On a different note, anyone done savings circle? Looks like a good $5 offer.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's a good one, $5 and after you cancel online (i believe you have 30 days to do so), you get it refunded

[quote name='adonis 27']wow, if my credit goes through for Survey Scout, that could possibly be the best offer yet. Free, and no need to hassle with customer service with cancelling.[/QUOTE]

Oh please report back on that. I tried signing up but I was led to a page where i have to Do offers (that I can't skip nor pass) as part of tje registratioon process

[quote name='adonis 27']Yeah it's a good one, $5 and after you cancel online (i believe you have 30 days to do so), you get it refunded[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks just signed up.

[quote name='munch']was anyone else able to get credit through the scout survey site without having to pay?[/QUOTE]
Signed up last night and still haven't gotten credit. They do spam your email to hell though.

[quote name='goober3']Signed up last night and still haven't gotten credit. They do spam your email to hell though.[/QUOTE]

I made the mistake of using my primary email for survey scout. For the amount of spam I'm getting, this one better credit.

I bought the xbox live messenger gold kit a year ago to return to amazon. It worked great. I was thinking about doing it again. Does anyone know if doing this twice could get me banned? Also, are they still ordering through amazon all the time like they used to?

Thanks.

[quote name='shniqueter']I bought the xbox live messenger gold kit a year ago to return to amazon. It worked great. I was thinking about doing it again. Does anyone know if doing this twice could get me banned? Also, are they still ordering through amazon all the time like they used to?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

You could get banned for doing it any number of times. Just depends is Trainn notices or decided they don't love you anymore. I think the only person being banned was somebody that returned a bunch of items (and in a very short timeframe). If it were me, I'd return another item if I really didn't want any upcoming games. Up to you if it's worth the risk. And the majority of items still come from Amazon.

[quote name='ReaperHybrid']Looking to jump back into this. Do the offers still accept pre-paid visa cards?[/QUOTE]

Savings Circle ($5, gets refunded), Live it Again (~$7), Creative Girls Club (~$9), eMusic (~$12) are the ones I know of that do

[quote name='Mizzou75']anyone's NCAA show up yet?[/QUOTE]

Mine came 2 days ago. add me on live and we'll play when you get it.

[quote name='Rig']You could get banned for doing it any number of times. Just depends is Trainn notices or decided they don't love you anymore. I think the only person being banned was somebody that returned a bunch of items (and in a very short timeframe). If it were me, I'd return another item if I really didn't want any upcoming games. Up to you if it's worth the risk. And the majority of items still come from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks Rig. I just want Black Ops and Portal 2 but don't wanna waste 2 credits on a $30 game so figured i could get both for one. Ill prob find something else to return or just buy the games and save for something else. Thanks.

I just signed up for Savings Circle. Here's hoping the credit comes fast!

*and it did!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of these recent offers being discussed are tempting me to give it another go. And seeing how my live expires in a few weeks I think that might be my best choice.

I'm deathly afraid of stacking bc I think when I cancel the credits will be revoked.

I did the acne and the savings club offers. The acne one credited in like 45 minutes. The savings club one has yet to credit (although that could just be because its the weekend)

[quote name='nyj1218']Some of these recent offers being discussed are tempting me to give it another go. And seeing how my live expires in a few weeks I think that might be my best choice.

I'm deathly afraid of stacking bc I think when I cancel the credits will be revoked.[/QUOTE]

I think you'd be alright as long as you don't cancel right away. Though that's just my thought as I've never stacked before haha, venturing in to that area as we speak though.

I got my acne kit today. Didn't really have *anything* about cancellation information in it; just the product and a receipt. I'll wait a couple days before I call them up.

damn. I created a new account since I moved. I was able to do Gamefly but no credit after 15 minutes. Tried doing Savings Circle again but got an error saying it wasnt available in my area. Same area as when i did it before. Then tried the Nascar one and said due to technical difficulties we couldnt process your order. Anyone else having issues or should I be concerned. I am using a Bank Of America virtual credit card. But, that has worked on Savings circle before. Should I be concerned for my account

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rig']I got my acne kit today. Didn't really have *anything* about cancellation information in it; just the product and a receipt. I'll wait a couple days before I call them up.[/QUOTE]

I just emailed them through the form on their website and they canceled it for me.

[quote name='adonis 27']I think you'd be alright as long as you don't cancel right away. Though that's just my thought as I've never stacked before haha, venturing in to that area as we speak though.[/QUOTE]

And your probably right as plenty of people have no issues stacking but it's just me; I'm easily paranoid and I know that I would be the one with problems doing that.

To the people doing the acne offer and canceled, have you had to send back anything?

Also, has anyone else received credit for survey scout? I feel like I at least need to try it, what could be the greatest offer in the history of the site lol.

[quote name='lakers2008']damn. I created a new account since I moved. I was able to do Gamefly but no credit after 15 minutes. Tried doing Savings Circle again but got an error saying it wasnt available in my area. Same area as when i did it before. Then tried the Nascar one and said due to technical difficulties we couldnt process your order. Anyone else having issues or should I be concerned. I am using a Bank Of America virtual credit card. But, that has worked on Savings circle before. Should I be concerned for my account[/QUOTE]

try a different web browser. One of my referrals tried Savings Circle on Internet Explorer and got the "this offer isn't available in your area" message. He then tried on Firefox and it went thru. For the other things, I have no idea, sorry.

I haven't gotten credit for Survey Scout either. I tried doing Own Acne. I clicked 30 day trial, filled out all the info and clicked Checkout, and then it sent me to a page that said "your cart is empty" and then forwarded me to their home page...? My credit card still says Pending Charge so we'll see. Did anyone who did Own Acne get a confirmation e-mail or anything?

On a side note, got credit within 10 min of doing NASCAR. Going to do Cooking Pleasure (the knife one) in a day or two and I'll report back, but it looks legit.

P.P.S. NASCAR and Cooking Pleasure look to be the same company, which appear to be the same company as Live it Again, Creative Girls Club, and Bead it....which ironically are not offered anymore.

just got off the phone canceling the nascar offer. extremely quick and painless. rep stated you only need to send the dvd back IF you want the $4.99 credit. i figure its gonna cost me atleast half that to send it back with a delivery confirmation so its not really worth the hassle of going to the post office. ill just give the dvd to someone.

Just tried my luck with survey scout; very obnoxious sign-up but i managed to get all the way through it. After Step 5 it brought me back to their home page and i did get an email saying i could log-in. Fingers crossed.

anyone done the Fab Dominal offer? Its only $5 bucks I tried doing it and it wouldnt take BOA shop safe virtual credit card. I may give my real credit card if it credits. Who's gotten credit for it recently??

[quote name='lakers2008']anyone done the Fab Dominal offer? Its only $5 bucks I tried doing it and it wouldnt take BOA shop safe virtual credit card. I may give my real credit card if it credits. Who's gotten credit for it recently??
[/QUOTE]

I'd be careful. If I'm not mistaken, I believe a few pages back someone was talking about having problems with that offer. I'd look it up myself but I'm on my way out right now.

Got the knife in today.

Well, actually, it was sent to my parent's house. I must've messed up and picked the wrong address to ship it to. My mom was a little surprised to receive it. :lol:

I think I'm going to cancel all these offers this Friday, assuming I get the Nascar DVD in by then. That'd be about ten days since the orders went through.

card got charged for Own Acne but never got credit or a confirmation e-mail. Sent an e-mail to them to send it to me, here's hoping I don't have to actually file a MCR

Rig - have you tested the knife out?

I havent got credit for Own Acne yet, but I did get an order confirmation email about 5 minutes after I placed the order.

I'd like to know if the knife is decent too. It's a keeper for trying the offer, right?

[quote name='adonis 27']card got charged for Own Acne but never got credit or a confirmation e-mail. Sent an e-mail to them to send it to me, here's hoping I don't have to actually file a MCR

Rig - have you tested the knife out?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I haven't actually even seen it yet. My mom just called and said it showed up. I'll ask her to test it out and let me know how good/bad it is.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I havent got credit for Own Acne yet, but I did get an order confirmation email about 5 minutes after I placed the order.

I'd like to know if the knife is decent too. It's a keeper for trying the offer, right?[/QUOTE]

I think i just got the confirmation e-mail, did yours start out with:

"Congratulations! Your Own products are one their way to your door...." then followed by shipping info, invoice # and tracking #?

Also, from the T&C, it looks like the knife is yours to keep even after cancelling.

[quote name='adonis 27']I think i just got the confirmation e-mail, did yours start out with:

"Congratulations! Your Own products are one their way to your door...." then followed by shipping info, invoice # and tracking #?

Also, from the T&C, it looks like the knife is yours to keep even after cancelling.[/QUOTE]

That's the shipping confirmation email, I just got one. The email I got after I signed up had a subject line of "Own Products: New Order xxxx"

There have been some great offers recently. Did Savings Circle, Own Acne, Nascar, Cooking Pleasures and Survey Scout (still waiting for this credit after a couple of days) all for about $24. Awesome.

Well, I'm going to try and cancel these a bit earlier...and, I'm trying to do it via the web. I'll post what I'm doing now, and, what the results end up being:

Own Acne: Went to www.ownproducts.com and used the Contact form to cancel. Included my order number and said I didn't want to be billed further. I cannot remember if I have to return the product, but, I asked for an RMA and shipping addy if I do have to return it.

Cooking Pleasures (knife offer): Sent an email to [email protected] and referenced my order details. Asked to be removed from all memberships and to cancel any future orders.
EDIT: Well, that email address isn't used anymore. Use: [email protected].

Nascar: Haven't received the DVD (still), so, I'm waiting on this one.

Hey guys...just did an offer called " IDENTITY IQ " it credited instantly and it's a FREE 7-day trial.
It credited for me twice I hope trainn will take notice and fix that. Looks like you need to call and cancel.

Just thought I'd share. Now I've got enough credits for BF3 & GOW3 covered for FREE! YAY!

bread's done
Back