Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Rig']IdentityIQ was a little annoying to cancel; lots of speech. No wait time though. The rep was friendly enough. They close at 6:00 PM, CST.[/QUOTE]

Amen!
I canceled today too. I had like a 5 min wait time...and was expecting a foreign customer service rep..but she was an american accent speaking woman. It was a pain to cancel..long speech..and offered me a $14.99 plan....then when I refused she offered a $9.99 plan. No email or confirmation number for cancel yet. It might've gone through cause I tried accessing their site and I can't login anymore.

[quote name='The Ju1ce']What web browser do you guys use? I rarely get instant credit when I should and usually have to submit an MCR...[/QUOTE]

I use Firefox (beta), and don't usually have any issues. Been a while since I had to put in an MCR.

[quote name='popemogoth']Amen!
I canceled today too. I had like a 5 min wait time...and was expecting a foreign customer service rep..but she was an american accent speaking woman. It was a pain to cancel..long speech..and offered me a $14.99 plan....then when I refused she offered a $9.99 plan. No email or confirmation number for cancel yet. It might've gone through cause I tried accessing their site and I can't login anymore.[/QUOTE]

Wow, mine wasn't *that* bad! I had no wait time. They immediately picked up and it was an american woman. She only ran through one semi-long speel before canceling my account. I, too, got no email confirmation.

[quote name='Halcyon Fury']So about how often do they post new offers/games?

@The Ju1ce; I use Chrome.[/QUOTE]

Usually once a month. They may skip a month if there's not many releases (and they roll them into the next month's update).

I use Firefox, i generally don't have any MCR troubles except for the last 2, but I did those on my phone so that's my fault really

I contacted support about adding Catherine (don't judge) since that's 1 of the only few games coming out this month and they said they are adding it early this week, so maybe tomorrow or wed?

so i just checked my bank statement and both of my knife offer charges disappeared...no clue why. wondering if this may be why i never got credit. hopefully the charges come back, because the way it looks now they never went through. i guess i just gotta see if the knives arrive..

anyone see them disappear on their statements?

NASCAR offer *did* cancel for me via email this morning!
Dear "Rig": Thank you for contacting us. In response to your request, we have cancelled your account and no more shipments will be sent. We greatly appreciate your business. Sincerely, Joann Wheelock Customer Service NASCAR Product Programs
Just have to cancel the two knife offers now. Oh, and it said my Gold Messenger Kit shipped.

[quote name='Rig']NASCAR offer *did* cancel for me via email this morning! Just have to cancel the two knife offers now. Oh, and it said my Gold Messenger Kit shipped.[/QUOTE]

I think you can submit a support ticket and request the GOLD MESSENGER KIT. I did last year and asked them if they could get me that one instead of a normal 1 year point card and they fulfilled it.

[quote name='popemogoth']I think you can submit a support ticket and request the GOLD MESSENGER KIT. I did last year and asked them if they could get me that one instead of a normal 1 year point card and they fulfilled it.[/QUOTE]

What I ordered is the one they have listed; the old kit with PGR4, year sub and chatpad. But, I don't think Microsoft even makes that bundle anymore (there's a few on Amazon from third-party sellers). So, I figure I'm probably getting the newer one? Either way, I need a chatpad...or credit.

just sent an mcr for survey scout...god i feel like such a d-bag right now. but whatever, i mean i did register for survey scout so

[quote name='Rig']What I ordered is the one they have listed; the old kit with PGR4, year sub and chatpad. But, I don't think Microsoft even makes that bundle anymore (there's a few on Amazon from third-party sellers). So, I figure I'm probably getting the newer one? Either way, I need a chatpad...or credit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's its that's the one I ordered. I did not know that bundle has been updated...and a black chatpad too. NIIICE!

what page is the xbox live starter kit everyone is talking about. Its been a while since I returned an order to Amazon and $75 credit would be nice. Rig or pope what page is it on??? and how sure are you that its the same $75 kit not the crappy one

[quote name='lakers2008']what page is the xbox live starter kit everyone is talking about. Its been a while since I returned an order to Amazon and $75 credit would be nice. Rig or pope what page is it on??? and how sure are you that its the same $75 kit not the crappy one[/QUOTE]

if u sort by Name its on the last page.

i ordered one and it shipped 7 days ago but i didnt get it yet.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']if u sort by Name its on the last page.

i ordered one and it shipped 7 days ago but i didnt get it yet.[/QUOTE]

k. thx. I guess I will wait few more days and you can let us know if its the $75 bundle or the old. I dont want to order and get the old model. let us know.

[quote name='lakers2008']what page is the xbox live starter kit everyone is talking about. Its been a while since I returned an order to Amazon and $75 credit would be nice. Rig or pope what page is it on??? and how sure are you that its the same $75 kit not the crappy one[/QUOTE]

It's not on yf3g.com. RIG wants this .....http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Mont...RAFQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1311718715&sr=8-3

but trainn only offer...the kit with the pad, membership, and PGR3...thats the old kit. So basically he's trying to ask if they will update the kit and send him the newer one instead.

And we're not talking about AMAZON credit...thats a big no no.

Yeah, the old one they have listed is here: http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Live...TF60/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1311722205&sr=8-3

Note that it's $85, and, is from a third-party seller. I just don't see Trainn sending this one, unless they buy it somewhere else cheaper. And since they usually go with Amazon...

EDIT: I also noticed I *did* get a confirmation email of cancelling my account with IdentityIQ. It had ended up in the Spam folder on my Gmail account.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BelieveTheHype']Hey guys,

Is this 'hunting knife' offer you guys speak of titled, 'Choice Knife"?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

yep

Just canceled Savings Circle and it was really easy. 5 minute phone call without any hassle. They even refund the $5 and let you use the service for another month lol.

how long is the nascar offer for? I always forget to write down how many days before I get charged. Was it 30 days before they send another one or 15 days??? I need to cancel soon but dont want to cancel right away since i just placed an order.

Has Train ever offered limited editions for games? I would even be willing to use 3 credits instead of the usual 2 for the limited editions of several games coming in the next few months.

Also,

I sent in a MCR for Survey Scout on 7/24. Train has not yet responded.

[quote name='ReaperHybrid']Has Train ever offered limited editions for games? I would even be willing to use 3 credits instead of the usual 2 for the limited editions of several games coming in the next few months.

Also,

I sent in a MCR for Survey Scout on 7/24. Train has not yet responded.[/QUOTE]

They used to on a couple games. They don't seem to anymore. I've asked in the past if they could add them, and they usually tell me they'll look into it (and never add them). Even with the Record of Agarest War Zero...that's a $60 CE and they still didn't ever put it up.

[quote name='ReaperHybrid'] I sent in a MCR for Survey Scout on 7/24. Train has not yet responded.[/QUOTE]

It takes 10 business days/2 weeks to credit. So if they confirm you did everything required, you should get it on the 7th/8th

yeah i submitted by survey scout MCR on the 19th and nothing yet. hopefully end of the week.

if you dont get an MCR do they tell you or does it just never show up?

[quote name='Mizzou75']yeah i submitted by survey scout MCR on the 19th and nothing yet. hopefully end of the week.

if you dont get an MCR do they tell you or does it just never show up?[/QUOTE]

You just never receive an MCR.

[quote name='goober3']Just canceled Savings Circle and it was really easy. 5 minute phone call without any hassle. They even refund the $5 and let you use the service for another month lol.[/QUOTE]

I preferred not to talking to CSR first so I canceled mine online.

I did the choice knife one and was wondering if anyone has cancelled it yet? If so is it able to be cancelled online? Most of the time i rather cancel online, less hassle and you don't have to deal with all that stuff

[quote name='ReaperHybrid']Has Train ever offered limited editions for games? I would even be willing to use 3 credits instead of the usual 2 for the limited editions of several games coming in the next few months.

Also,

I sent in a MCR for Survey Scout on 7/24. Train has not yet responded.[/QUOTE]

back in the day trainn supplied me with the ce of halo 3. anyway, just did 2 more MCRs for cooking pleasure and nascar

Opened a ticket about Survey Scout, and here is their response:

"Unfortunately, we were unable to pursue your request for the Survey Scout offer as you did not complete the requirements for it.

To receive credit for the Survey Scout offer, you must purchase a membership to their service. Creating a free account is not eligible to provide credit to your account."

Sucks.

I just called to cancel freecreditscore.com and this Indian lady sounded almost just like a robot reading from her script it was terrible, I actually laughed at her and apologized haha. About to cancel IdentityIQ

You guys were right, the IdentityIQ people are windbags.

I'm thinking I didn't get credit for freecreditscore.com because it's like exactly the same as creditreport.com which I already got credited for?

Just ordered a wired 360 controller with 2 credits so I can use it on my PC, and now to buy Arkham Asylum GotY edition off Steam for 7.50

[quote name='Halcyon Fury']You guys were right, the IdentityIQ people are windbags.

I'm thinking I didn't get credit for freecreditscore.com because it's like exactly the same as creditreport.com which I already got credited for?[/QUOTE]

i got credit for both offers.

did anyone get their $25 gift card for the savings circle offer? i was surprised i actually got mine.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Got almost instant credit for NASCAR. 20ish minutes.

Just signed up for the knife offers, hopefully it's quick as well.[/QUOTE]

got those quickly as well. once i do identityIQ i'll have six credits saved up for later this fall.

[quote name='Rig']Just signed up for Savings Circle myself. Haven't received the welcome email, nor have I got credit yet.
EDIT: Well, at least I just got my "Welcome" email.
EDIT2: And, 20 minutes or so later, I have the credit![/QUOTE]

[quote name='sbaker44']Is anyone trying to get the free $25 gift card, or is that some sort of scam?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rig']I actually didn't even read up on it. I'm assuming it has requirements that I would be too lazy to even try to complete. Could be wrong...it may be worth looking into. But, I'm not going to bother with it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sbaker44']According to the website you're just supposed to email them and tell them which one you want. I'm hesitant because you're emailing someone else with your account number. I would hate for them to be able to access my account and by that my credit card. Just wondering if anyone else has tried.[/QUOTE]

So apparently this works. I just got a $25 Gamestop gift card in the mail from them. I'm not sure if they're still offering it but just thought I'd let everyone else know. I also canceled that account right after sending my info in and was refunded my money.

[quote name='Kent K25']You had to shoot them an email with your account number and which card you wanted....if that rings a bell for you, you could be in luck.[/QUOTE]

do you think we can still email them?

bread's done
Back