Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Hmm, I have 2 completed offers, ready to order Space Marine and I'm getting a link that says

Want to earn another game? Click here

and then the page that follows says: You have recently redeemed your free gift, now we would like to offer you the chance to earn another. Simply click the button below and we will reset your account. You will immediately be able to begin earning credit towards your next free gift!

Will this reset my offers I've already completed?

[quote name='adam31']They claim in the a support ticket that I was emailed the code. I even checked my spam folders and nothing. I asked them to send it again or do something to get me my code. Still waiting for a response.

Has anyone else have this happen and what was the result? I have only ordered games in the past that ship to me and never had a problem.[/QUOTE]

i got that before when they responded they posted the code in their response

[quote name='Halcyon Fury']Hmm, I have 2 completed offers, ready to order Space Marine and I'm getting a link that says

Want to earn another game? Click here

and then the page that follows says: You have recently redeemed your free gift, now we would like to offer you the chance to earn another. Simply click the button below and we will reset your account. You will immediately be able to begin earning credit towards your next free gift!

Will this reset my offers I've already completed?[/QUOTE]

nothing will happen just hit reset

Thanks, I was worried there for a minute.

I also wish they'd put up some collector's edition games that cost 3 or even 4 credits, I'd be down for that

I think that "reset" stuff is covered in the OP, too. If you're a new user to the site, the OP might still have some viable information.

Just canceled both knife offers. I phone call, probably took 3 minutes. He asked for my last name and zip code and why I was canceling. I said it was too expensive. Easy stuff.

Now to decide if I want any of those new games...

[quote name='munch']Are you not updating the OP anymore?[/QUOTE]

I haven't really had anything to add in quite a long time. Most of the new offers have been few and far between (and usually stayed on one page of comments). I suppose if there was something to post, it could be revived. Actually I could make that a Wiki post, too.

Got my wired controller today, ordered it on the 28th.

aaand just sent a couple proof photos to the email addy Trainn provides. now I just need to somehow find more people to refer heh

Last edited by a moderator:
FedEx just dropped this off at my apartment:

image.jpg

Obviously, this is what you should get if you need another 12 months of Live, as everything else in the kit is bonus!

[quote name='alc919']i got that before when they responded they posted the code in their response[/QUOTE]

It's been two days and my support ticket is still open. Getting a little annoyed.

[quote name='Rig']FedEx just dropped this off at my apartment:

image.jpg

Obviously, this is what you should get if you need another 12 months of Live, as everything else in the kit is bonus![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice! My next order was gonna be just the card, but why not do the American thing and get excess stuff (Ill use the points though).

Also, based on the recent posts I'm prob better off getting a physical item right?

Just waiting on my MCRs for cooking pleasure and NASCAR. I hope I don't have to receive any second shipments, idk how I feel about sending a knife in the mail, it's prob just me being paranoid but I don't wanna end up on a no fly list or anything

[quote name='nyj1218']Thanks for the advice! My next order was gonna be just the card, but why not do the American thing and get excess stuff (Ill use the points though).

Also, based on the recent posts I'm prob better off getting a physical item right?

Just waiting on my MCRs for cooking pleasure and NASCAR. I hope I don't have to receive any second shipments, idk how I feel about sending a knife in the mail, it's prob just me being paranoid but I don't wanna end up on a no fly list or anything[/QUOTE]

Wish I would've seen this deal and it prob would've already arrived too. Congrats!

[quote name='Rig']FedEx just dropped this off at my apartment:

image.jpg

Obviously, this is what you should get if you need another 12 months of Live, as everything else in the kit is bonus![/QUOTE]

Hey Rig, what is this called within TRAIN's site exactly? Is it called Xbox Live Messenger Gold?
xblgold.jpg

Can you tell me what you ordered and they sent this? Thank you!

mando

Just got this email back from cooking pleasures

Thank you for your email.

We apologize as we are unable to process your request. Please contact the North American Membership Group’s product services at 800-209-8397 .

[quote name='Mizzou75']Still haven't heard about my Live/4000 pts mix up. Been almost a week since I opened my support ticket. Annoying.[/QUOTE]

i know the feelin', i've had a support ticket open for 2+ weeks on 1 of their other sites

Just called Cooking Pleasure/Choice Knife and cancelled both services, probably the most painless phone call to cancel I've ever made. She asked if I wanted to cancel both and I said yes it just turned out that they weren't in the budget and she said ok, paused a minute (I assume to put the cancellation orders through) and said thank you have a nice day.

edit: She only asked for my name, didn't need order numbers or anything.

Well the "about a month before we send you the next thing" implies 30 days, but these people are sneaky so it could be as early as 25 days I'd say.

I did the 2 knives and the nascar dvd offer on july 22nd and cancelled today (17 days) with no extra charges

[quote name='Mizzou75']Still haven't heard about my Live/4000 pts mix up. Been almost a week since I opened my support ticket. Annoying.[/QUOTE]

Same here, man. My ticket is still open, been about a week. I really think you got my Live Code and I was supposed to get your 4000pts (too bad I didn't get that at least)
You're in for a bonanza dude...12 months of live AND the points!

[quote name='adam31']Same here, man. My ticket is still open, been about a week. I really think you got my Live Code and I was supposed to get your 4000pts (too bad I didn't get that at least)
You're in for a bonanza dude...12 months of live AND the points![/QUOTE]

I don't even care if I get the points now, just respond to my damn support ticket!

[quote name='Mizzou75']I don't even care if I get the points now, just respond to my damn support ticket![/QUOTE]

I agree with you for the most part, but I better get something out of this AND my support ticket answered.

I just got this response:

I apologize for the delay in replying to your inquiry. Please allow me to look into the details of the order and fulfillment and we will contact you via this ticket with additional information.

Who knows when this will be figured out...

[quote name='Mizzou75']I just got this response:

Who knows when this will be figured out...[/QUOTE]

At least you got a response. Nothing here yet.

I just canceled Savings Circle, Nascar DVD, and Cooking Pleasures via phone. All were very easy to cancel!

I also put in a ticket for the Survey Scout offer or which I never received credit. Anyone else go that route?

[quote name='Mizzou75']You have to pay to get credit for Survey Scout, so none of us got an approved MCR for it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Mizzou

Hey guys...jus gettin back in the game...can anyone recommend the most hassle free offers on there at are $7 or less each ? I jus did indentity IQ and a credit...did the knife collection and didnt get one so mcr in a few days....but anyway....some suggestions would be appreciated!!!

[quote name='Mizzou75']You have to pay to get credit for Survey Scout, so none of us got an approved MCR for it.[/QUOTE]

Somehow I got MCR credit for this one without paying anything. It might be because I actually used the service (sort of). I did the first bio survey and started to do another but never actually finished it.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Hey guys...jus gettin back in the game...can anyone recommend the most hassle free offers on there at are $7 or less each ? I jus did indentity IQ and a credit...did the knife collection and didnt get one so mcr in a few days....but anyway....some suggestions would be appreciated!!![/QUOTE]

savings circle - $5 cancel online
own acne - $5-6 email to cancel
NASCAR - $5-6 email to cancel

Warning:
I just got a call from my credit card company that one of the knife offers tried to charge $88 to my credit card account...and this is way *after* (12 days later) I called and canceled both on the phone.

They blocked the charge. I certainly plan on calling the damn knife offers to find out what's up.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Thanks for the heads up Rig. Will keep an eye on it. Who is your CC company, if you don't mind me asking?[/QUOTE]

Capital One (for this card). It's the Capital One Platinum card.

Just curious, has anybody actually gotten anything from Trainn recently? I know Rig posted his Messenger kit a few pages back, but anything since then? I've been waiting on a game for over a week now and they won't respond to support tickets (and it appears they abandoned their Twitter account months ago). Starting to get frustrated.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Just curious, has anybody actually gotten anything from Trainn recently? I know Rig posted his Messenger kit a few pages back, but anything since then? I've been waiting on a game for over a week now and they won't respond to support tickets (and it appears they abandoned their Twitter account months ago). Starting to get frustrated.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a 4000 points card on the 29th. They accidentally emailed me a 12 month Live code on the 2nd. Send them a support ticket immediately, then they responded back on the 10th saying "they'd look into it." Haven't heard from them since.

However, NHL 12 just went "shipped" about 30 minutes ago, even though it doesn't come out for a month. Maybe they're making moves right now.

Yeah they're doing stuff.

Now it says my NHL 12 is still processing, despite the email.

And they responded to my Live/Points mix-up

We have checked into the details and, unfortunately, do see that you were mistakenly sent the Xbox Live code instead of the points code.

We sincerely apologize for the confusion and inconvenience and have taken steps to ensure that such a mix-up will not occur again.

If the code has not yet been redeemed, we can have the code canceled and issue the points code to you right away. However, if it has already been redeemed, due to the one time use nature of the codes, we will be unable to issue a replacement or offer a substitution. We again apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused.

I see where they are coming from, but they screwed up. I'll try and fight it but if I fail oh well. Still not thrilled though.

Does anyone know the number or email to cancel the Choice Knife offer? I can't find it in their Terms and don't see it in my email. Thanks in advance.

i dont know whats going on. i sent my mcrs for the 2 knife offers and identity iq on 7/28. i sent them a ticket the other day asking for an update on them and they said unfortunately they never heard anything back from the companies regarding my mcrs. they said they would try again but basically left things up in the air as to whether ill be getting my credits or not. i just find it weird cause this is the first time this has ever happened. ive never not gotten my mcr credits within the 10 days. so what are the chances now that 2 companies would just decide to not respond to trainn...?

bread's done
Back