Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='shniqueter']Does anyone know the number or email to cancel the Choice Knife offer? I can't find it in their Terms and don't see it in my email. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
The toll-free number is 1-800-209-8397.
Operators are available Monday through Saturday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm EST.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Yeah they're doing stuff.

Now it says my NHL 12 is still processing, despite the email.

And they responded to my Live/Points mix-up

I see where they are coming from, but they screwed up. I'll try and fight it but if I fail oh well. Still not thrilled though.[/QUOTE]

If I may ask, when did you get this message? They still haven't responded to my ticket about my lost 12 month code?

I have submitted three support tickets, and also an email to their contact us page.

I have a feeling you got my code, and they wanted to cancel it, so they could send it to me, but since you used it, they are still wondering what to do. This f***in sucks!

at least, I'm not the only one who is getting the runaround...:hot:

[quote name='adam31']If I may ask, when did you get this message? They still haven't responded to my ticket about my lost 12 month code?

I have submitted three support tickets, and also an email to their contact us page.

I have a feeling you got my code, and they wanted to cancel it, so they could send it to me, but since you used it, they are still wondering what to do. This f***in sucks!

at least, I'm not the only one who is getting the runaround...:hot:[/QUOTE]

They've responded to me each of the past two days. I'm SOL in getting my points since I used the Live code. I understand why, but it's still frustrating. Hopefully they take care of you since they aren't really losing anything here on my end, they just replaced my points card with a Live card.

Hey ya'll. Feels like I've been waiting for ever to be able to reply to this thread (waiting for the silly membership to kick in). I've been plugging away at the freexbox360games since 8/9. Reading some of the FAQ on here has been instrumental in getting my offers completed!

I wanted to ask a few questions for the experts around here, but first I thought I'd tell ya'll how I've been doing on here.

I've completed
Savings circle - 4-6 hours credit
Freecreditscore.com 4-6 hours credit
IdentityIQ - instant
IdentityIQ - instant
Choice knife - 2-4 hours credit
Cooking pleasures - 2-4 hours credit
Official nascar club - 2-4 hours credit

I've attempted
Survey scout - No credit, saw you have to pay $20 for the membership to get credit
Jewelmint - I signed up, no credit. Requirements say you just have to sign up, but I'm wondering if you have to buy something.

For some reason Identity IQ gave me 2 instant credits...whatever. I'll take it!

I thought I'd write a little info about each, maybe help a few people out who haven't done these, and maybe after someone can answer MY questions.

Freecreditscore.com - I signed up for a 7 day trial with them on 8/9. Credit came within 4-6 hours. I checked out my credit score (somewhat useful) and moved on. I waited 5 days, called and cancelled (super painless, they offered a lower rate, I thanked them but said I'd like to cancel) They charged nothing on my card. Phone number is 1-877-300-2506
IdentityIQ - I received instant credit, and 2 credits for this! I registered for the trial on 8/10. Later in the day I checked my debit balance, and they had charged me $14.99. I called, and the company says in the fine print that they can hold $14.99 to prove that my card was active. I was a little irritated, but moved on. The charge disappeared a few days later, and I canceled on 8/15. The call was a bit more painful, as the lady kept talking and talking....Phone number is 1-877-875-IDIQ

Now to my questions.

Fabdominal - Do they really expect you to return the leftovers from the bottle?

Resdermatrol - Same question :)

Tushy Tightener - Same question again!

Official Nascar Club - Says you must return DVD, but I've seen others say you don't have to. What's the truth?

JewelMint - I signed up, no credit. Requirements say you just have to sign up, but I'm wondering if you have to buy something. Any info?

OwnAcne - Anyone done this one? I'd like to hear about it.

I've been a little disappointed with trainn thus far. As awesome as free xbox games is, it's still been a ton of work/research/phone calls to cancel services. Yet my order has been processing for 8 days :( Any word on that?

So if this service works out, and I get my free games.....I'd like to share a plan with ya'll. Tell me if it sounds crazy.

I want the bigger prizes now! I want to earn the Xbox360/HDTV/PS3/GIFT card.

As you all know, it's nearly impossible to get referrals. People just don't trust these sites, and don't want to give out credit card numbers. What if I purchased 11 $20 Visa gift cards? I've figured out 4 easy offers with a combined price of $17 (knife, nascar, freecreditscore, savings circle). I figure I could talk to family and friends, let them keep the knife, DVD, and the extra $3 on the card. Maybe even throw them a bonus $10. So that's paying $330 for HDTV, Xbox, gift card, PS3. Each person could complete those 4 different offers, 1 for each prize.

Does this sound crazy? Do visa gift cards work for these offers?

What ya'll think?

[quote name='Mizzou75']Just a heads up, they'll probably notice that you got two credits and reverse one of them for IdentityIQ.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Luckily it's an extra credit I haven't used :)

[quote name='Mizzou75']Just a heads up, they'll probably notice that you got two credits and reverse one of them for IdentityIQ.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same thing happened to me, they noticed the extra credit. but have yet to process any of my orders.

The Nascar offer people told me I did *not* have to return the DVD/coin. So, I didn't. And I haven't heard from them since.

I'd simply ask them on the phone when you cancel, but, I imagine they'll tell you that it's not necessary to return them.

[quote name='Rig']The Nascar offer people told me I did *not* have to return the DVD/coin. So, I didn't. And I haven't heard from them since.

I'd simply ask them on the phone when you cancel, but, I imagine they'll tell you that it's not necessary to return them.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

Yea it looks like I picked the worst time to start this, with all this wait on processing :(

don't need to return anything for the Nascar or Tushy Tightener offers.

did Fabdominal and Resdermatrol offers but can't remember if you need to return for those.

OwnAcne - i've done it good offer.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']don't need to return anything for the Nascar or Tushy Tightener offers.

did Fabdominal and Resdermatrol offers but can't remember if you need to return for those.

OwnAcne - i've done it good offer.[/QUOTE]

thank you for the info, cheers!

[quote name='Mizzou75']They've responded to me each of the past two days. I'm SOL in getting my points since I used the Live code. I understand why, but it's still frustrating. Hopefully they take care of you since they aren't really losing anything here on my end, they just replaced my points card with a Live card.[/QUOTE]

Finally got my code yesterday (after almost two weeks of fighting). What a relief. Maybe the email to the contact us page got their attention.

anyone try the new credit score offer?

edit: just tried it...turns into freecreditscore.com once you get deeper into the sign up. will report when/if it credits.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adam31']Finally got my code yesterday (after almost two weeks of fighting). What a relief. Maybe the email to the contact us page got their attention.[/QUOTE]

Glad you got taken care of. Hopefully they get their act together and speed things up a bit going forward.

7 new offers since choice knife, any reports on any of them?

I had trouble with freecreditscore.com (no credit, sent MCR almost 3 weeks ago with no response) so I'm going to wait and see if that resolves before I do anymore credit report offers.

Sent a support ticket about why my MCR for freecreditscore.com was taking so long and they replied back within a few hours telling me the message didn't have the headers or some crap..I'm like why wouldn't you tell me that right after I sent it instead of letting me sit around for almost 3 weeks and having to ask why you haven't credited me.

Otherwise they have been on top of their game with any other issues I've had. This one is pretty stupid though.

[quote name='41down']i dont know whats going on. i sent my mcrs for the 2 knife offers and identity iq on 7/28. i sent them a ticket the other day asking for an update on them and they said unfortunately they never heard anything back from the companies regarding my mcrs. they said they would try again but basically left things up in the air as to whether ill be getting my credits or not. i just find it weird cause this is the first time this has ever happened. ive never not gotten my mcr credits within the 10 days. so what are the chances now that 2 companies would just decide to not respond to trainn...?[/QUOTE]

Anything change yet? I sent in MCRs for nascar and cooking pleasure on 7/28, and still don't have my credits. And I haven't contacted trainn about it

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']don't need to return anything for the Nascar or Tushy Tightener offers.

OwnAcne - i've done it good offer.[/QUOTE]

I did Fabdominal, Resermatrol, OwnAcne, and Tushy Tightner and none of them required returned product. Pretty great offers, btw.

@mando6599; on those offers other than own acne which I've already done, can you cancel via email or is it call to cancel

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why there aren't as many account options for yourfree360games as there are for their other sites, I'd like to have a signature tag with a clickthrough referral link or something like the gift card site, for example.

[quote name='macjz212']Did Secure My Credit Score. Got credit within 30 minutes[/QUOTE]

aww lucky...mine turned into freecreditscore.com...i hope it credits.

[quote name='nyj1218']Anything change yet? I sent in MCRs for nascar and cooking pleasure on 7/28, and still don't have my credits. And I haven't contacted trainn about it[/QUOTE]

nope. they told me they would be resending their requests to the advertisers. that was quite a few days ago now. this is really weird since im hearing several of us are having the same problem with multiple offers. its making me thing its not the advertisers but trainn. seems fishy...

so i just did tushy tightener, redermatrol, and fabdominal (all 3 are thru the same company, all have the same cust. service number)...and all 3 gave me this message after signing up:

Your order has been flagged for manual review based on a variety of factors. This process may take up to 3 business days. If your order is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email indicating that your order has shipped. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our customer service center at 1-800-434-1962.

anyone else get this?

[quote name='41down']nope. they told me they would be resending their requests to the advertisers. that was quite a few days ago now. this is really weird since im hearing several of us are having the same problem with multiple offers. its making me thing its not the advertisers but trainn. seems fishy...[/QUOTE]

class-action support ticket? :lol:

I think im gonna ask them whats up on friday or monday

Quick question, I got a shipped email about 5 days ago for my 4000 points. Now do they send them by email, or standard mail? I was hoping they would get here before Street Fighter 3rd Strike came out.

[quote name='d_duffy7']I got backordered - waiting for restock on my XBL starter kit. Come oN!

How long this gonna take?[/QUOTE]

I got an eta of 1-3 weeks on Aug 16th.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Quick question, I got a shipped email about 5 days ago for my 4000 points. Now do they send them by email, or standard mail? I was hoping they would get here before Street Fighter 3rd Strike came out.[/QUOTE]

They e-mail the code. If you haven't gotten it yet, send a support ticket saying you never got it and if they could post the code in the support ticket.

Damn, is it me or are they running out of good trial products? I think the only thing I am reduced to at this point is the fab dominal.

[quote name='nyj1218']my 7/28 cooking pleasures mcr went through some time today :)

still waiting on 7/28 nascar[/QUOTE]

damn! hope mine goes through soon...choice knife and identity iq too. submitted them 7/28 aswell.

Finally got two offers credited. Ordered Madden 2012. Two days later, boom, account deleted. I sent them a support ticket asking why, nada. I emailed them using the email that sent me my password reset link, nada. Sent another support ticket, nada. This is getting annoying.

[quote name='Whomeam']Finally got two offers credited. Ordered Madden 2012. Two days later, boom, account deleted. I sent them a support ticket asking why, nada. I emailed them using the email that sent me my password reset link, nada. Sent another support ticket, nada. This is getting annoying.[/QUOTE]

This scares me. I've been working my arse off for referrals on their other site, if I've wasted my time and money I'm going to lose it.

[quote name='popemogoth']Do any of you guys know if for those who ordered Madden 12 get release day shipping?[/QUOTE]

Its all variable really. I've gotten release day delivery twice, next day delivery twice, but usually it falls in the 3-5 business day range.

[quote name='Whomeam']Finally got two offers credited. Ordered Madden 2012. Two days later, boom, account deleted. I sent them a support ticket asking why, nada. I emailed them using the email that sent me my password reset link, nada. Sent another support ticket, nada. This is getting annoying.[/QUOTE]

That's the worst. I've had that happen to 1 of my accounts on their other site after getting all referrals and such, and then bam, deleted. Sadly, you can send as many support tickets/e-mails as you want, but you'll either get A) no response or B) a generic response such as "you violated our terms and conditions"

Yeah they said it's because I created and pursued multiple accounts. Crap. How does Rig get away with it man haha.

Wow, guys. I think Trainn is slipping a bit. After ordering a game on 8/11 and receiving a "shipped" notification on 8/15, I still hadn't received it by 8/24. So, I submitted a support ticket wondering where it was and if they had a tracking number for it. Trainn responded quickly (yesterday), apologizing, and told me that they checked the tracking and it was scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (today, 8/26).

I just got it...annnnd they sent me the PS3 version. I checked the order number to see if it was maybe just Amazon who screwed up. But nope, Trainn just ordered the PS3 version...which by the way, wasn't ordered until yesterday according to the packing slip. I know Amazon doesn't always take kindly to gift returns, but I really feel like I have no other choice in this instance. I don't know if this story is a telling sign or what, but the "glory days" definitely seem far behind us.

A PS3 version? that's a first. Unless you do it all the time, I would just gift return it and use the credit to get the 360 version.

Maybe Trainn is getting to much demand and doesn't have enough help to keep things going smoothly. Who knows, any way still waiting on my 4000 points. I got a ticket telling me that I received them, but all I got was a email telling me that it had been shipped.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Wow, guys. I think Trainn is slipping a bit. After ordering a game on 8/11 and receiving a "shipped" notification on 8/15, I still hadn't received it by 8/24. So, I submitted a support ticket wondering where it was and if they had a tracking number for it. Trainn responded quickly (yesterday), apologizing, and told me that they checked the tracking and it was scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (today, 8/26).

I just got it...annnnd they sent me the PS3 version. I checked the order number to see if it was maybe just Amazon who screwed up. But nope, Trainn just ordered the PS3 version...which by the way, wasn't ordered until yesterday according to the packing slip. I know Amazon doesn't always take kindly to gift returns, but I really feel like I have no other choice in this instance. I don't know if this story is a telling sign or what, but the "glory days" definitely seem far behind us.[/QUOTE]

Definitely slipping, but who knows why; someone suggested summer vacation a few pages back so hopefully theyll get back on track.

anyway, this isnt an entirely new issue; a while back i wrote here that the last time i ordered a game, sometime in june, the date trainn changed my order to "shipped" was a week before the amazon slip order date.

i have one credit and im still waiting on my nascar mcr from 7/28; at this point i just wanna order a live card and give it a rest for a while. btw, any luck yet 41?

[quote name='nyj1218']Definitely slipping, but who knows why; someone suggested summer vacation a few pages back so hopefully theyll get back on track.

anyway, this isnt an entirely new issue; a while back i wrote here that the last time i ordered a game, sometime in june, the date trainn changed my order to "shipped" was a week before the amazon slip order date.

i have one credit and im still waiting on my nascar mcr from 7/28; at this point i just wanna order a live card and give it a rest for a while. btw, any luck yet 41?[/QUOTE]

Nope... I opened another ticket about a week ago and no answer or mcrs. Idk what the hell is going on or if ill ever see those credits...also, i ordered deus ex sunday and got the shipped email tues. Hoping it doesnt take 2 weeks.

bread's done
Back