Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

just got my mcrs for choice knife and identity iq. they said theyre still working on getting the cooking pleasures one through. all in all things are looking alittle better.

[quote name='41down']just got my mcrs for choice knife and identity iq. they said theyre still working on getting the cooking pleasures one through. all in all things are looking alittle better.[/QUOTE]

I'm coming up on a month now of processing on XBL starter kit. Ugh.

[quote name='FluxDF']I just did the Tushy Tightener and Choice Knife offers. Neither credited instantly like they were supposed to.[/QUOTE]

They both credited a couple hours later. That works for me. I was worried my first two offers after a two year break were going to be MCRs.

Hmm, finally got my MCR (after a month) for freecreditreport.com and now there is a link saying "click here to put your account under review" or something. what's up with that?

Eek. Alright I'm kind of freaking out right now...complete newb to this and after reading the OP and FAQ a few times I signed up for Gamefly on the site. They've already charged my card for the trial, but I haven't received any sort of confirmation e-mail from gamefly so I can start using it. It is 4 AM and all, so I'm hoping I will get my details to use the service soon.

*edit

Trainn just e-mailed me confirmation of being credited on their site, so that's a sigh of relief I guess. Just hoping someone can calm my scam fears, lol

Alrighty, so I'm brand new to all of this and only signed up because so many CAGers reporting good experiences. I signed up with a Gamefly trial and the Tushy Tightener...Gamefly credited in about 5 minutes and waiting for the tushy thing.

Gamefly I know is legit and can cancel, but this tushy thing says on the terms and conditions of the page itself that I have 15 days to cancel, but the confirmation email I received says 10 days. Think I should be safe and cancel on day 8 or 9?

Most of us cancel with in 7 days for 14 day trials. And 15 for 30 day trials, always better to cancel early so you don't get one of those we already set out your next order deals.

Have another quick question, I see Trainn has another site, yourps34free.com...is there any conflict signing up on that site with this 360 one? I would love to get a PS3 from these guys.

*edit

Derp. actually reading their terms and agreement and they say you can have one account on each site. Hooray!

Last edited by a moderator:
choice knife credited in 2 hours, went ahead and ordered the 12 month card. i was gonna do the starter kit when i started this round, but F it, im hoping they can just email it somewhat quickly, as opposed to having a delay on the starter kit

[quote name='KingNothing09']Have another quick question, I see Trainn has another site, yourps34free.com...is there any conflict signing up on that site with this 360 one? I would love to get a PS3 from these guys.

*edit

Derp. actually reading their terms and agreement and they say you can have one account on each site. Hooray![/QUOTE]

Just dont do the same offer on both sites.

if u use the same e-mail and everything they won't even allow you to do the same offers, but yeah I've done a few of their other sites coinciding with getting 360 games...it's a pain to get referrals

Hey guys just wanted to share with ya....besides getting games from trainn I tried out their ipad site.

Well after 3 1/2 months, 29 total offers and under $200 investment in doing trials I'm finally getting my free ipad 2.

So how often do they put new offers on the site? Most of these things suck really bad. I'm down for paying $5-$10 for a trial but this "purchase $50 worth of crap!" for one credit stuff is pointless.

Offers don't come along very often anymore. The gravy train of offers was a couple years back.

Though, we did get a small push of offers in the last couple months.

[quote name='popemogoth']Hey guys just wanted to share with ya....besides getting games from trainn I tried out their ipad site.

Well after 3 1/2 months, 29 total offers and under $200 investment in doing trials I'm finally getting my free ipad 2.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear. I've been working on getting referrals for YourFreeHDtv for about 8 months. I actually got an hd tv since I started it so I changed my gift to $440. So far I have 5 of 9 referrals. My only worry has been that they will try to find some BS violation of terms to avoid paying me.

so i finally got an update on my cooking pleasures mcr which was sent in 7/28...

Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain approval on the sign-up as it was not reported as having been completed for the first time using our site.

Therefore, unfortunately, as we do not receive credit for sign-ups that are not reported to us as having occurred on our site, we are unable to provide credit to you. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

this makes absolutely no sense. theyre saying i didnt do the offer directly through their site? i did it along with choice knife and identity iq all within like 5 mins of each other and those mcrs credited...this is bs...

The xbox gold starter packs are supposed to be shipping soon!!! Got a message saying that they are back in stock.

[quote name='popemogoth']Hey guys just wanted to share with ya....besides getting games from trainn I tried out their ipad site.

Well after 3 1/2 months, 29 total offers and under $200 investment in doing trials I'm finally getting my free ipad 2.[/QUOTE]

29 offers???? You should of been doing ideal sites. I just completed 8 offers for 600.00. http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41201&start=4320&sid=72b9d0181bbf5fa603b62d798b8b2f9f

[quote name='41down']so i finally got an update on my cooking pleasures mcr which was sent in 7/28...

this makes absolutely no sense. theyre saying i didnt do the offer directly through their site? i did it along with choice knife and identity iq all within like 5 mins of each other and those mcrs credited...this is bs...[/QUOTE]

That's horrible, but what's the worst is that you can't really fight them. I mean, shit, you bought the stupid knife what more do they want from you?

I'm realizing I'm never going to see my 7/28 nascar credit but whatever; I did choice knife and it credited same day, I just want my live code with minimal aggravation. And once I get it, I'm going to leave the game for a while.

yeah this just sucks...it must be because cooking pleasures and choice knife were both thru the same company...i cant think of any other reason why..

Man this thread used to be boomin but we still get a few chirps here and there. Thank goodness for the ease of just scrolling down and look for the word " Rig " lol

I sure hope Trainn decides to hit up the Hardened Edition of Modern Warfare 3. Even if they don't though, I guess I could do the Amazon return game and get it for really cheap.

I just did Choice Knife, now waiting for my first credit in about a year!

I'm still waiting on that tushy tightener to credit, guessing I'll have to do an MCR when day 7 hits :(

Really was hoping my first experience with the site wouldn't drone on forever. After I get paid this week think I'll try the choice knife and fab dominal to speed things up. Wanting to score the Gears 3 wireless controller before the game comes out so I'll have the codes for the DLC.

Fabdominal and tushy tightener just refuse to go through for me... Everytime i try it says my order attempt is flagged and will not process. Ive tried with 2 different cards. Even tried at my gf's house using her card, name, and address and the same thing happens. i dont get it.

[quote name='41down']Fabdominal and tushy tightener just refuse to go through for me... Everytime i try it says my order attempt is flagged and will not process. Ive tried with 2 different cards. Even tried at my gf's house using her card, name, and address and the same thing happens. i dont get it.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's a regional/state issue? That's pretty odd.

Canceled the Choice Knife and Tushy Tightener offers today (maybe). Choice Knife sends a cancellation confirmation by snail mail? Tushy Tightener makes you print and fill out a form to mail them w/in 30 days to cancel? Is this the norm for everyone?

[quote name='FluxDF'] Tushy Tightener makes you print and fill out a form to mail them w/in 30 days to cancel? Is this the norm for everyone?[/QUOTE]

fuck. I don't own a printer. What the hell. That's some shit to try and screw you into paying them an arm and leg for their crap. Uuuugh. Why don't they put that in the terms?

Wow! I was quite surprised to how easy it was to cancel the Cooking Knife offer. I also got a foreign speaking fellow and I was glad it wasn't an American rep because I was not ready to be haggled to stay with them if that were the case. I did receive a cancel email right away however I have seem questions.

As requested, attached you will find a return label to return your shipment to us. Please print and securely affix the label to your package along with the appropriate postage and mail it back to us.

Please allow up to eight weeks for this return to be processed and credited to your account.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact Customer Service. The toll-free number is 800-209-8397. Operators are available Monday through Saturday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm EST.

Rig,
could this be tied to what u mentioned that they tried to charge you after you canceled?
Was i supposed to send this thing back? Because I've already been slicing lemons and meats with it.

Hmm..it appears the Nascar offer is dead. And also, does OwnAcne not let you cancel through their "contact us" link anymore? Their website only mentions calling, and I don't see any way of checking if it was actually cancelled.

EDIT - Nevermind, just figured out you can actually cancel the OwnAcne trial yourself through the website. Useful information for anyone who has yet to do it or is currently in their trial.

1. Log in to your account (I didn't even remember creating one, but I did "forgot password" and it just sent me a new password).
2. Click on "My Subscriptions" on the left side bar.
3. Look for "Edit" and "Payment History" on the right side of the page. Click "Edit".
4. Scroll down and you should see "Cancel Subscription". Click it.

Much easier than waiting on them to get back to me. :)

a $50.18 charge appeared on my paypal from Classic Knife today long after i've canceled my subscription to them.

i called them and they told me they don't see the charge and they don't even offer anything that totals that amount. they said they have to escalate it to corporate and that corporate will call me back in 48-72 hours.

what a pain in the ass.

Tushy Tightener and Fabdominal force you to mail in the cancellation. I actually called up my bank and had them block that company from ever charging me again just in case they try to screw me with it getting lost in the mail or something. So dumb you can't cancel via phone.

Savings Circle credited instantly and now have an order in for the Gears of War 3 wireless controller...sweet. I hope it gets here before the game comes out.

I had to put in an MCR for the Tushy Tightener

[quote name='popemogoth']Wow! I was quite surprised to how easy it was to cancel the Cooking Knife offer. I also got a foreign speaking fellow and I was glad it wasn't an American rep because I was not ready to be haggled to stay with them if that were the case. I did receive a cancel email right away however I have seem questions.

Rig,
could this be tied to what u mentioned that they tried to charge you after you canceled?
Was i supposed to send this thing back? Because I've already been slicing lemons and meats with it.[/QUOTE]

Certainly could be...though they specifically told me I could keep it and owe nothing...

If you don't want to run the risk, maybe you should return it...or fight them when/if they charge you.

Hey, so i showed my co worker this site and he signed up and did 2 offers. I just saw that his account got canceled. It is prob because of the same ip's for us. Does anyone have any luck getting their accounts back active once they have been blocked? Did i just screw him out of his money for those 2 offers?

Definitely an IP conflict. I'm speaking from experience. I showed my friend how to do the site on my computer in my house and his account got banned. You're SOL!

[quote name='ReaperHybrid']Can anyone tell me if I am able to receive credit or both the Cooking Pleasures offer and the choice knife offer?[/QUOTE]

yup, i have credits for both. go for it.

and it sucks to hear about these mystery charges people have received, but 500 pages into this thread i think its a good time to remind people; it is definitely a good idea to go to cvs (or whatever your local pharmacy is) and buy a visa debit card. it wont work for all of the offers but it is certainly worth it to know that these sites wont go into your checking account imo.

and still no live code for me, ordered on 9/1

[quote name='Halcyon Fury']Space Marine shipped for me yesterday finally, now just waiting on a Live gold kit to ship out[/QUOTE]

I've got an order for Dead Island from Monday that still hasn't shipped. Hoping they get to it soon. Well, as long as they actually place the order with Amazon when they send the "shipped" email, I'll be happy. My last two orders I've had to ask "hey where is it?" a week after the "shipped" email and then suddenly two days later it shows up with a shipping date of when they responded to my question.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I've got an order for Dead Island from Monday that still hasn't shipped. Hoping they get to it soon. Well, as long as they actually place the order with Amazon when they send the "shipped" email, I'll be happy. My last two orders I've had to ask "hey where is it?" a week after the "shipped" email and then suddenly two days later it shows up with a shipping date of when they responded to my question.[/QUOTE]

yea, back in the day "shipped" meant what we all would expect it to. not too sure what exactly "shipped" entails these days but i think im gonna bitch in a support ticket asking about my order either friday or monday. in general my attitude towards trainn has changed, i dont really feel like theyre doing anything for me anymore, and i just want friggin gold back

bread's done
Back