Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Just out of curiousity, what's the exact name of the item everyone is ordering?[/QUOTE]
Xbox Live Messenger Gold
[quote name='FluxDF']It's taking a lot longer than expected for all orders recently for me.[/QUOTE]
me too. i've been getting games since 2007(over 50 games) and never have had problems like recently. they sent me an email saying my GoW3 shipped over 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten it. i don't know what's going on with their site as of late.

[quote name='KingNothing09']Just noticed on the site that BF3 is showing a status of "Shipping Soon" woohoo![/QUOTE]

same here...pretty pumped!

soo...Profinity and Profinity credit monitoring are the same offers? I just tried checking out the latter after I had already done the former, and it said "Congratulations, you're a member! Let's get started."

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Well the reason I ask is because I could have sworn it said it was a 3-5 day trial. When do you get charged for it? 1st credit, btw.[/QUOTE]

this is from the welcome email

Free Trial Terms:

1000 Total Minutes OR
60 Voicemail-to-Text (V2T) Message OR
6 Months (180 days) of Service

assuming you're not using the service, you will be charged 12.95/month 180 days after you signed up. the email also says you have to call them to cancel

You may cancel anytime during your free trial and you will not be charged. To cancel you must call Support at 866-761-8109.

you have plenty of time to get another credit without worrying about canceling evoice yet :)

[quote name='FluxDF']It's taking a lot longer than expected for all orders recently for me.[/QUOTE]

I still have not received my 2 orders from the beginning or Sept. And they seem to not be answering tickets. Oh well it was good while it lasted.

Yay, Equifax and Profinity MCRs done and got credit. Decided to hold off on MW3 and wait for Saints Row 3 to be added. Gonna see if MW3 gets decent reviews first or if its just the same old tired formula.

Battlefield 3 shipped, but no tracking # provided. Not too worried though because I received Arkham City on release day like they promised.

[quote name='KingNothing09']Got my ship confirmation for BF3 too :)

So I'm guessing we won't be able to get in on that $20 credit for BF3 preorder through this eh?[/QUOTE]

No, you don't receive any of the promotional credits. I wouldn't also order a game from Trainn if you're wanting preorder bonuses; those (almost) never come either.

I too got an actual tracking number, sweet.

Also, about preorder bonuses, I've never gotten any in the past expect for Batman AC. So maybe with this release day shipping, we'll see it more?

PS for the guys who got the BF 3 and played it, is it better than the beta? I hate to judge a game by a beta, but I was on the fence on getting this. Figured I'd bite the bullet and if I still didn't like it, I'd just sell it....or give it to my brother as a x-mas gift.

a good way to get your preorder dlc which has worked for me in the past is...

email amazon with the order number thats givin to you on the gift slip. say you never got the preorder bonus dlc code with your gift. they will clearly see that the game was preordered and you are eligible for the bonus. they should email you back with the code. its worked several times for me. :)

I got a tracking number too...this is cool that they actually let you see the shipments progress. I'm gettin mine in less than 2 hours is when the UPS comes by my neighborhood.

Wow, they've never had any sort of tracking before.. seems like they've really decided to improve the site more. This is good news as i'll really want release day shipping for mw3 even though it's just to sell on craigslist to offset my Hardened Edition order, it'll keep the price higher than normal with release day selling.

[quote name='uEih']Wow, they've never had any sort of tracking before.. seems like they've really decided to improve the site more. This is good news as i'll really want release day shipping for mw3 even though it's just to sell on craigslist to offset my Hardened Edition order, it'll keep the price higher than normal with release day selling.[/QUOTE]
yeah, improving the look of the site while they have people waiting months+ for their game orders and completely ignoring support tickets. i don't know why they would treat a good, loyal user on their site like shit, doesn't seem like good business practice to me.

i used to refer lots of people to this site but not anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, finally maybe getting my NBA 2K12 that was ordered on Oct 2nd:

"I apologize for the delay. Items typically arrive within 5 business days of being sent so it should have arrived by now.

As it has not, we did initiate an investigation with the carrier on your shipment. To prevent any further delay though, we will issue a replacement to you. The game will be shipped to you on Monday and should arrive within 2-3 business days"

[quote name='41down']a good way to get your preorder dlc which has worked for me in the past is...

email amazon with the order number thats givin to you on the gift slip. say you never got the preorder bonus dlc code with your gift. they will clearly see that the game was preordered and you are eligible for the bonus. they should email you back with the code. its worked several times for me. :)[/QUOTE]

Oh nice, yeah I will definitely do that. Would be veeeery nice to get that $20 credit too. Also, glad to hear everyone is getting LEs, didn't even think it was even a possibility to not get LE. Had me slightly worried because I REALLY want those BF2 maps! Once again UPS gave my copy to my apartment office, but this time they didn't leave a note on my door. Was scared someone snatched it from my front door.

[quote name='munch']Wait, so you guys have gotten the $20 promotional credit for preordered games?[/QUOTE]

no. i think he was talking about the bonus DLC codes that they e-mail to you.
I got the comic book preorder bonus item with Batman AC, but i don't know if you could pull that trick off with something tangible like that.

Tried emailing them like said before for the preorder bonus and they told me they would send it to the account associated with my amazon account (same email), but I got nothing from them. I'm guessing they sent it to TRAINN's email. Ugh. Maybe I worded it wrong.

Whomp whomp, day 2 with no game and I was supposed to get it for real yesterday. Who are they using to ship now, Amazon or someone else? Because Amazon is never this bad...unless it's a law textbook I need right away lol.

[quote name='KingNothing09']Tried emailing them like said before for the preorder bonus and they told me they would send it to the account associated with my amazon account (same email), but I got nothing from them. I'm guessing they sent it to TRAINN's email. Ugh. Maybe I worded it wrong.[/QUOTE]

you have to give them the order number thats on the packing slip.

Yeah, I added it to the email. Just chatted with them and they said they could only send it to trainn's email. :( ah well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man they're getting zippy with support tickets. Apparently my game was delayed...again, and will be here tomorrow. Seriously did they stop using Amazon for certain games or something?

cod or saints row?? i wanna decide soon, and also, i had 2k12 on release day and it came with a preorder dlc code inside the box, just sayin. but i dont think anyone should expect preorder credit, that is for the buyer. and for all we know, trainn could have some business account and not even see that credit

[quote name='nyj1218']cod or saints row?? i wanna decide soon, and also, i had 2k12 on release day and it came with a preorder dlc code inside the box, just sayin. but i dont think anyone should expect preorder credit, that is for the buyer. and for all we know, trainn could have some business account and not even see that credit[/QUOTE]

They've said in the past they do indeed have a special business account...and that they don't get the promotional credits/offers/swag.

do any of you guys do gift returns to amazon for credit? Ive got a bunch of credits to use but no games I want for a longgg time.

can an account get banned for doing that?

Read back a bit.

Yes, some people return games to Amazon. I'm sure you account *could* get banned if you returned excessively, but, there's been almost no bans known in here.

[quote name='jfuze']do any of you guys do gift returns to amazon for credit? Ive got a bunch of credits to use but no games I want for a longgg time.

can an account get banned for doing that?[/QUOTE]

I think i have mentioned this before. Ive returned Guitar Hero bundles to amazon in the past when they were the hot item on yf360. TRAINN did not care if i returned them. But for some reason Amazon did and banned me from using amazon.com for a while... They said its againts some terms of their service.. LMFAO. Go figure.

[quote name='adam31']Yay, finally maybe getting my NBA 2K12 that was ordered on Oct 2nd:

"I apologize for the delay. Items typically arrive within 5 business days of being sent so it should have arrived by now.

As it has not, we did initiate an investigation with the carrier on your shipment. To prevent any further delay though, we will issue a replacement to you. The game will be shipped to you on Monday and should arrive within 2-3 business days"[/QUOTE]

Wow, still no game. If they shipped it Monday, shouldn't it be here by now? UPS doesn't deliver to my house til 5pm, so if it doesn't arrive today, it will be 5 days, and I'm gonna go off.

has anyone tried Hooked on Phonics or Proactiv offer? I think I'm gonna try both. So do they both refund you the full amount paid, and you just have to pay for return shipping?

[quote name='adam31']Wow, still no game. If they shipped it Monday, shouldn't it be here by now? UPS doesn't deliver to my house til 5pm, so if it doesn't arrive today, it will be 5 days, and I'm gonna go off.[/QUOTE]

Finally arrived Friday at 5:30pm. 25 days to get a game. Wow.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']has anyone tried Hooked on Phonics or Proactiv offer? I think I'm gonna try both. So do they both refund you the full amount paid, and you just have to pay for return shipping?[/QUOTE]

I did Proactiv with a different company. You'll pay for shipping back, and, you don't get any shipping/handling they may have charged the first time. (Not sure if they charge S/H.)

Wow...I haven't done a offer since Jan 2010! The offers became too few and far between.

Did eVoice and not only did it credit instantly, but twice! (I know it'll fall off, but hell - I don't remember the last time I got an instant credit!)

bread's done
Back