Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Well its been 11 days and nothing from my eVoice MCR. I tried to log in and it kept saying invalid password. Emailed them and got this:

Thank you for contacting eVoice Receptionist Customer Support.

Your account has been deactivated due to suspect of fraud.
In order to re-activate your account, please perform the following steps:

I don't get why...really strange.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Well its been 11 days and nothing from my eVoice MCR. I tried to log in and it kept saying invalid password. Emailed them and got this:

Thank you for contacting eVoice Receptionist Customer Support.

Your account has been deactivated due to suspect of fraud.
In order to re-activate your account, please perform the following steps:

I don't get why...really strange.[/QUOTE]

huh, thats really weird, you should ask 'em what suspicious activities you have done so you can try and clarify/resolve the issue. Also, an MCR is 14 days (10 business days)....unless by 11 days you meant 11 business days.

[quote name='Rig']They've said in the past they do indeed have a special business account...and that they don't get the promotional credits/offers/swag.[/QUOTE]

ah, then that must have been the inspiration for my idea. we've been doing this for a long time lol

[quote name='adonis 27']huh, thats really weird, you should ask 'em what suspicious activities you have done so you can try and clarify/resolve the issue. Also, an MCR is 14 days (10 business days)....unless by 11 days you meant 11 business days.[/QUOTE]

hm. i knew that but in my head i just had it thought up as 10 days total for some reason. weird and thanks for the reminder, maybe i'll get it after all.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']I'd say it's pretty Kingly.[/QUOTE]

lol :applause:

but its 6 months or if you use your minutes. its posted 1-5 pages back

[quote name='FluxDF']When you guys email train about orders and what not, what email are you sending to?[/QUOTE]

I do a support ticket.

Gah, beaten. No responses for 90 minutes, and then two at the same time. When it rains, it pours.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']I'd say it's pretty Kingly.[/QUOTE]

You really think so? I was thinking it was kinda Hong.

Hey guys need some advice, I have had a ticket open with the site since 9/13. It was for 2 orders neither of which I received. Should I just keep opening tickets asking whats going on or am I just one of the unlucky few who are just boned.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Hey guys need some advice, I have had a ticket open with the site since 9/13. It was for 2 orders neither of which I received. Should I just keep opening tickets asking whats going on or am I just one of the unlucky few who are just boned.[/QUOTE]

I don't know that anybody has been outright denied a game(s) from Trainn; I could be wrong though. Some people did wait an incredibly long time before they got theirs.

If it were me, I'd continue to open high priority support tickets, pester them via email and maybe even post to them on Twitter. They'll get the message.

Yeah keep bugging them. I don't know their process for responding to support tickets, because I sent a low priority one on Monday asking where my Arkham City was and they responded the next day. I've had to wait weeks at a time for high priority ones in the past. Doesn't make any sense.

I always make mine medium. This way I'm not rushing them, but I'm not just laissez faire about it. The last 2 tickets I put in were answered within 24 hours, I was impressed. It did take me like 3-4 weeks to get Dark Souls...but I got it.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']I always make mine medium. This way I'm not rushing them, but I'm not just laissez faire about it. The last 2 tickets I put in were answered within 24 hours, I was impressed. It did take me like 3-4 weeks to get Dark Souls...but I got it.[/QUOTE]

hey same here. i got 2 questions answered within hours.. Go TRAINN...

Go Trainn indeed haha.

So...weird thing happened. I went to cancel eVoice, and they said it was already canceled because they couldn't verify my account. They claim that they called and sent emails but I didn't get any. I'm just going to ignore it, but if Trainn revokes my credit I'm going to be peeved.

Anyone done Equifax Credit Watch?

I tried to sign up and when I got to the final step I got some message saying couldn't find login and took me to the Windows error page.

hey guys getting back into this after awhile. did tushy tightner & evoice. got credit after a couple hours on tushy and evoice was instant. Ordered MW3 :D

Wanted to order Xbox live messenger gold, so i did fabdominal. That credited in about 30 min. Then I did Resdermatrol. & it hasn't credited yet :[ Been about 14 hours since I did the offer. I really didnt want to do any MCR's....dangit!

I tried doing the freecreditscore and creditreport.com, but i got errors when i clicked signup. Also tried identity Q, and the offer is now gone. When you click on it, it says the offer has expired or something like that.

EDIT: super funny, right when i post this, i get credit for the offer lol. YAY! will be ordering my xbox live messenger gold! to uhhh "keep" haha

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bubbaducky']hey guys getting back into this after awhile. did tushy tightner & evoice. got credit after a couple hours on tushy and evoice was instant. Ordered MW3 :D

Wanted to order Xbox live messenger gold, so i did fabdominal. That credited in about 30 min. Then I did Resdermatrol. & it hasn't credited yet :[ Been about 14 hours since I did the offer. I really didnt want to do any MCR's....dangit!

I tried doing the freecreditscore and creditreport.com, but i got errors when i clicked signup. Also tried identity Q, and the offer is now gone. When you click on it, it says the offer has expired or something like that.

EDIT: super funny, right when i post this, i get credit for the offer lol. YAY! will be ordering my xbox live messenger gold! to uhhh "keep" haha[/QUOTE]

2 other offers you can do for another game:

profinity is $3, 14 day trial, and easy to call to cancel
savings circle is $5, 30 day trial, and can cancel on their website. plus you get your $5 back after cancelling

[quote name='munch']Any ideas when the update with Skyrim will show up?[/QUOTE]

they usually update when the last game is near release. in this case it'd be MW3 so it'll most likely be a day or two before, or on release day (11/8) of MW3

[quote name='adonis 27']2 other offers you can do for another game:

profinity is $3, 14 day trial, and easy to call to cancel
savings circle is $5, 30 day trial, and can cancel on their website. plus you get your $5 back after cancelling[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks! I didn't think savings circle was still here! So i went ahead and did the offer. no credit yet but hopefully it credits soon! & i tried doing profinity and it denied me and said it couldnt take my card? I tried doing it again just to see if it would go through. And it said i was already a member? checked my e-bank statements and nothing showed up. so i think im screwed out of that offer.

EDIT: Got Credit For Savings Circle! I need one more for another game!

[quote name='munch']Any ideas when the update with Skyrim will show up?[/QUOTE]

They told me it was suppose to be last week and I been waiting for the update.

Okay So I've done these offers of recent:

evoice
fabdominal
tushy tightner
resdermatrol
savings circle

I need 1 more offer to get another game. I can't do any of the credit report offers because they never work for me. & I cant do profinity because it doesnt take my card, + it says im already a member??

Can anyone recommend another cheap/free offer to do?

Thanks guys for all your help!

[quote name='bubbaducky']Okay So I've done these offers of recent:

evoice
fabdominal
tushy tightner
resdermatrol
savings circle

I need 1 more offer to get another game. I can't do any of the credit report offers because they never work for me. & I cant do profinity because it doesnt take my card, + it says im already a member??

Can anyone recommend another cheap/free offer to do?

Thanks guys for all your help![/QUOTE]

one of my friends/referrals had that problem, but then they charged his card and then sent a welcome email like 2 days later...? other than that, you could try Gamefly for $10 or eMusic for $12. both are 30 days and can be cancelled online.

I sent trainn a short note asking about skyrim--and whether they thought we would get the pre-order bonus like we did with batman. I'll let you all know when I hear back.

Ordered Saints Row 3, woohoo ^_^

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Tushy tightner? I never even noticed this offer...details?[/QUOTE]

That was my second trial I did after Gamefly...You pay like $5 and they ship you their little trial product...no need to return. Big downside to this offer is when you call and cancel the trial they e-mail you this form to print out and sign, and then snail mail it to them. I didn't see that anywhere in the terms and condition of the trial, was kinda pissed cause I don't own a printer but was able to use a friends. If you do decide to do that trial, make SURE to keep track of when you need to cancel, they will charge you like $80 when its over.

[quote name='alc919']they need to hurry up an update, wanna order halo[/QUOTE]

They snuck halo in on the middle of the new release page

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hmm...so I received my Xbox Live Gold Messenger kit yesterday, and it came from Tigerdirect. Well that throws a bit of a wrench into things. :cry:[/QUOTE]

That would be horrible for me. Mine still hadn't shipped.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hmm...so I received my Xbox Live Gold Messenger kit yesterday, and it came from Tigerdirect. Well that throws a bit of a wrench into things. :cry:[/QUOTE]

ugh what... this makes me sad lol I REALLLY hope mine comes from amazon. The only reason i ordered this was because i wanted to do the return. :/ Guess i'll order saints row 3 and do the return :p

Hi, I'm back doing this after about a year absence. I signed up for eVoice and logged into my yourfree360games account and had two credits for eVoice. What's up with this? Am I gonna get in trouble...I really didn't do anything.

What should I do now?

[quote name='m3talst0rm']Hi, I'm back doing this after about a year absence. I signed up for eVoice and logged into my yourfree360games account and had two credits for eVoice. What's up with this? Am I gonna get in trouble...I really didn't do anything.

What should I do now?[/QUOTE]

The only thing that will happen is they will remove it. When? It is a crapshoot. I had a duplicate for over a year before they caught it and removed it from my account. I also have another one they have yet to catch. Hopefully they won't catch it before they send out my latest order.

So, should I go ahead and complete my second offer and then, once I get credit for that, order my game? I've really tried to resist the temptation of MW3...but, it got me and I want to get the game as soon as I can. I hope this doesn't mess with that.

Thanks for the quick response, KingofOldSchool

[quote name='m3talst0rm']So, should I go ahead and complete my second offer and then, once I get credit for that, order my game? I've really tried to resist the temptation of MW3...but, it got me and I want to get the game as soon as I can. I hope this doesn't mess with that.

Thanks for the quick response, KingofOldSchool[/QUOTE]

I'd do another offer just in case, if they catch it before they ship it, it will be a while before you would get the game.

bread's done
Back