Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

might as well do another offer...if they haven't caught the duplicate offer credit, they will definitely catch it when they review your account before sending out the game.

oh and i'm not sure why you guys are ordering the Live kit just to return it? you get the same amount of amazon credit from it than any of the new games.

Last edited by a moderator:
i noticed that too. held off on ordering since I'll be out of town for thanksgiving break. hope they add it, but if not, it gives me a chance to catch up on everything else beforehand i guess.

Thanks for the comments...I did another offer and ordered MW3 as soon as it credited. I don't know why, there are other games I'd rather play, but I find myself always ordering the latest shooters through this site.

[quote name='KingNothing09']So...are they no longer doing release day shipping? That would suck not to get SR3 on release day :cry:[/QUOTE]

I think it may depend on the game for release date delivery. And, I think you have to get your order in within a certain time. Not 100% sure though.

im still processing but i ordered friday night. not expecting it tomorrow but it would be a nice surprise. actually, im not even sure id have time to play until thursday, so idk, i guess i just hope i get it in a somewhat timely fashion.

My mw3 still says "shipping soon". Ordered when it still said it was release day shipping. I hope it comes tomorrow.. or else im going to be disappointed lol

[quote name='macjz212']Just received my 12-month Gold Starter Kit. Came UPS from Tigerdirect.com[/QUOTE]

This is why i cancelled my order for the gold kit, ordered skyrim instead. I don't want to risk getting something from tigerdirect lol

ALSO for those of you who did, Tushy Tightner & ResDermatrol & Fab Dominal. I need help getting cancellation info.

These are all done by Belisi. Does anyone have the cancellation numbers for each of the offers? Or could they be the same numbers because they are the same company? Also Just confirming that this is a 14 day trial right?

Thanks guys for all of your help. I was really unorganized when i signed up for 5 trials. didnt write anything down. Now im getting to the point where its almost time to cancel. started freaking out a bit haha
(btw im cancelling 7 days into the trial. this should be adequate time for "trying" the trial without getting my credits revoked?)

woohoo!! Mw3 shipped..no tracking but I just got shipped email..hopefully its from amazon because that'll mean it'll arrive tomorrow for sure since everyone else that preordered their game on amazon got their shipping e-mails just now too. I can't wait!

Just a heads-up (prolly too late anyway).

Got a response about my eVoice MCR. They said I won't be credited because I never logged into the account. (I only created the account.) They said I would've had to login within five days.

Ugh. So, I still need to find another credit. If you didn't get credit for eVoice, make sure you login to the account if you want a chance at a credit.

damn that sucks, lucky i created my account and logged in. if you haven't already, try eMusic. Its $12, 30 days, and you can cancel online...and also get some decent music for free.

[quote name='Rig']Just a heads-up (prolly too late anyway).

Got a response about my eVoice MCR. They said I won't be credited because I never logged into the account. (I only created the account.) They said I would've had to login within five days.

Ugh. So, I still need to find another credit. If you didn't get credit for eVoice, make sure you login to the account if you want a chance at a credit.[/QUOTE]

That explains why mine was canceled before I actually canceled it. Just hope they honor the credit.

asked if any games would get release-day shipping and this is their response:

"Halo & Saints Row 3 will include release day shipping if pre-ordered by Friday. The deadline for Skyrim is on Wednesday."

[quote name='adonis 27']damn that sucks, lucky i created my account and logged in. if you haven't already, try eMusic. Its $12, 30 days, and you can cancel online...and also get some decent music for free.[/QUOTE]
its $12, so its not free music at all.

eh, i meant you get your monies worth since you can basically get like 3 cds, get off my back, i was high when i wrote that haha

Cancelled tushy tightner today. the offered 4 times for discounted products and services. She asked me what i thought about using the product and if it worked for me... i was like i never opened it haha. she said you should try it out. I was like no! cancel now!!! haha & yeah i just filled out the form and put it in the mail.

It should be mentioned that on these belisi offers, you have to send in a form. BUT they don't have to receive it before your trial is up (like i originally thought). I cancelled today 11/8. And the (indian) lady said they had to receive the form by 12/7.

& what sucks, i did fabdominol and resdermatrol. so i have to go through this exact same crap 2 more times... bleh!

[quote name='uEih']mw3 came![/QUOTE]

what day did you order yours?

I ordered mine 11/2/11 and it still said "release day shipping".

Nothing yet.. my order just says shipping soon.

WTF Trainn :'(

oof, idk what happened there. it seems like the de facto release day shipping deadline is the friday the week before release (for tuesday games). you should have got the game today if you ordered before friday.

side note - im still processing since friday night.

I wonder if Skyrim is going to be release date for those that pre-ordered. The support ticket guy said that those that order it before November 9th will be 'pre-ordered.'

[quote name='munch']I wonder if Skyrim is going to be release date for those that pre-ordered. The support ticket guy said that those that order it before November 9th will be 'pre-ordered.'[/QUOTE]

i posted this earlier:

"Halo & Saints Row 3 will include release day shipping if pre-ordered by Friday. The deadline for Skyrim is on Wednesday."

on a side note, MW3 came today, woot

[quote name='bubbaducky']what day did you order yours?

I ordered mine 11/2/11 and it still said "release day shipping".

Nothing yet.. my order just says shipping soon.

WTF Trainn :'([/QUOTE]

I ordered mine like the day it was available.

[quote name='adonis 27']i posted this earlier:

on a side note, MW3 came today, woot[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for that. Now if it will only ship. . . . .

[quote name='alc919']got mw3 yesterday hopefully skyrim and halo are both release date shipping aswell[/QUOTE]

got mw3 yesterday as well (Tues) as promised...no tracking number but I got it, so that's all that matters.

got a shipping email for MW3 finally. still needing one offer to order saints row. One offer keeps appearing and reappearing. I'm not sure which one. Page 9 of the offers goes from 1, and then to 2 and then to 1, and repeat. hmmm which one ?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Ugh WTF? They canceled my Skyrim order and reversed my eVoice credit.

This is some bullshit.[/QUOTE]

whattt? did you already cancel evoice?

someone said a couple posts back that they were denied an MCR because they never logged into their account. Maybe this is why?

[quote name='bubbaducky']whattt? did you already cancel evoice?

someone said a couple posts back that they were denied an MCR because they never logged into their account. Maybe this is why?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

I logged into my account three different times and someone used it to send me a message.

On top of that, another offer I had signed up never credited and I didn't get an email from them, yet the company can't even re-send me a confirmation email.

*bangs head*

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Nope.

I logged into my account three different times and someone used it to send me a message.

On top of that, another offer I had signed up never credited and I didn't get an email from them, yet the company can't even re-send me a confirmation email.

*bangs head*[/QUOTE]

I ordered skyrim as welll using my evoice credit.. hoping that it just ships and then i'm good. But that sucks dude, you should get a hold of YF360G and ask them whats up. Thats messed up.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Nope.

*bangs head*[/QUOTE]

Can I ask what day you placed your order?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']They don't ship until late.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='alc919']^we gotta wait till later in the day[/QUOTE]

:cry: Looks like it's not coming today, huh?

[quote name='AaronStC']Today is a federal holiday. I wouldn't count on getting skyrim.[/QUOTE]

Not so fast

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/ship/imp_exp/operation.html

bread's done
Back