Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Those who said today UPS isn't shipping is wrong because i just received a package this morning when they usually come by here around 5.. Guess it's just an early day but they are delivering.

Thank you Amazon/Trainn I got Skyrim today ups Saturday delievery so that is sweet, plus it had premium map!

Edit Premium map is like cardstock so it's pretty shitty it feels like, so nothing special.

hey got skyrim today! but returning to amazon, im going through the process, but i cant find the order number to put in! i dont see it anywhere on the packing slip.. -_-

Am i just blind? can someone help me out please haha

FAIL on my part lol its right in front of my face. I think i was just too excited because i got a game in the mail haha XD

[quote name='bubbaducky']Also it says its going to deduct shipping charges? how are you guys getting around this and getting them to pay the shipping for you?[/QUOTE]

return it as a gift

still waiting on a game ordered over 3 weeks ago, that got a shipped email over 2 weeks ago, still waiting on a response to support ticket sent over a week ago.

what happened to this site?:booty:

[quote name='munch']I just got the email that skyrim shipped.[/QUOTE]

Mine showed shipped on Friday, yet here it is on Monday and I still haven't gotten it. Anyone else get there's today?

mando

[quote name='munch']Mine came on saturday.[/QUOTE]

Where are you generally located? I'm in Arlington, TX. Just curious about it. Did you get a tracking number for your order?

[quote name='mando6599']Where are you generally located? I'm in Arlington, TX. Just curious about it. Did you get a tracking number for your order?[/QUOTE]
i'm about 2 hrs east of you in Tyler. my skyrim shipped Saturday, and it shows it departed from KY that same day, with an estimate of Wed. what has happened to amazon?

[quote name='Mischief2013']Do these offers refund your money after canceling the trial? I'm interested in signing up and starting to do some offers.[/QUOTE]

No, very few (if any) refund you.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Any cheap offers that can be cancelled online?[/QUOTE]

Savings Circle-$5 but gets refunded after cancelling
Gamefly-$10
eMusic-$12

This is peculiar. I had no credits, but I log in today and it says I have a credit. I think "oh, maybe an old MCR or something went through?" But I scroll down and it says: "Reversed - Resveratrol"

I don't know why it was reversed, and I have no idea why I now HAVE a credit. On top of that, the box that usually says "Complete 1 more offer..." is completely blank. Strange.

yf360.jpg

I was pretty bummed not to have a Saints Row 3 shipping number yet after getting one with BF3...I'm just gonna hope to get home to a sticker on my door saying it's at my apartment's front office :(

The shipping time of this site has really went downhill sense that last time I've use this service. I know we are getting these games close to free but I remember getting even obscure games on release day earlier this year. God dammit, I want to get Skyrimed.

I still have yet to receive my Skyrim which I ordered on 11/4 and it was "shipped" on 11/11, but I don't have it in my hands yet. What's going on? I submitted a support ticket but I'm unsure how or even if they'll respond in a timely manner. AAGGH!!

[quote name='mando6599']I still have yet to receive my Skyrim which I ordered on 11/4 and it was "shipped" on 11/11, but I don't have it in my hands yet. What's going on? I submitted a support ticket but I'm unsure how or even if they'll respond in a timely manner. AAGGH!![/QUOTE]
thats nothing. i ordered a game on October 21 and got shipping email October 31, but no game. have 3 support tickets all of which are being ignored.

fuck this site now. i don't understand what happened to it, i always thought TRAINN was a reputable site.

[quote name='nyj1218']11/4 ordered mw3
11/11 shipping estimate
11/12 still processing, opened support ticket[/QUOTE]

11/14 shipped
11/16 received but I had to work all day and I missed the mail hours so I'll have to pick it up tomorrow

[quote name='nyj1218']11/14 shipped
11/16 received but I had to work all day and I missed the mail hours so I'll have to pick it up tomorrow[/QUOTE]

jk, yesterday's package was for something else I forgot I was expecting. so no game yet

they aren't responding to any of my tickets... just sent them another regarding my call of duty mw3 w/ "release day shipping".

threatened to report to the BBB...haha. Let's see if that will do anything.

Idk about this site anymore... it feels like there is nobody home! Maybe after i get another credit ill be done.

&& when is this "expansion pack" supposed to kick in? Anyone know?

Hey so update on my COD game. FINALLY they answered my ticket. They said the game had got sent back to them because it was a wrong address, and/or they attempted 3 times to deliver already.. Hmm address was correct on file. And They Never, not once tried to deliver. There is someone always home. So idk whata going on there... sketchy stuff lol But nonetheless game is getting re-shipped to me. So i'm happy. :D

[quote name='bubbaducky']Hey so update on my COD game. FINALLY they answered my ticket. They said the game had got sent back to them because it was a wrong address, and/or they attempted 3 times to deliver already.. Hmm address was correct on file. And They Never, not once tried to deliver. There is someone always home. So idk whata going on there... sketchy stuff lol But nonetheless game is getting re-shipped to me. So i'm happy. :D[/QUOTE]

yea, not sure i believe that one either lol. but good luck in getting your game (the "re-shipped" one). my support ticket from the 12th is still open, but my status has since been changed to "shipped".

also, i cancelled resveratrol today....what a bizarre cancellation. i called them this morning and said i wanted to cancel, some lady asks for my name. i tell her my first name then i start spelling out my last name, and she cuts me off like "WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA, I WILL HAVE SOMEBODY CALL YOU BACK LATER" and then she hung up. so i thought whatever, ill call them back later cuz i wanted to cancel it before the weekend, i didnt want to play there sick games. now, im a busy man, i cant always answer my phone, and they decided to call back about an hour later when i could not answer. i check my voicemail and theres this guy saying "hello [first name], i hear you want to cancel your account, just go ahead and call us back when you can". so, i called them back and the same guy picks up the phone and i tell him i want to cancel. he asks my name but after i say my first name he goes "ah, this is [first name], i have your information already pulled up here." it was just very strange

Well, both Saints Row and Ass Creed Rev shipped at the same time. My mom says I have one package though. Guess I'll find out which tomorrow.

Edit: Has anyone ever got two games in one package?

[quote name='nyj1218']yea, not sure i believe that one either lol. but good luck in getting your game (the "re-shipped" one). my support ticket from the 12th is still open, but my status has since been changed to "shipped".

also, i cancelled resveratrol today....what a bizarre cancellation. i called them this morning and said i wanted to cancel, some lady asks for my name. i tell her my first name then i start spelling out my last name, and she cuts me off like "WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA, I WILL HAVE SOMEBODY CALL YOU BACK LATER" and then she hung up. so i thought whatever, ill call them back later cuz i wanted to cancel it before the weekend, i didnt want to play there sick games. now, im a busy man, i cant always answer my phone, and they decided to call back about an hour later when i could not answer. i check my voicemail and theres this guy saying "hello [first name], i hear you want to cancel your account, just go ahead and call us back when you can". so, i called them back and the same guy picks up the phone and i tell him i want to cancel. he asks my name but after i say my first name he goes "ah, this is [first name], i have your information already pulled up here." it was just very strange[/QUOTE]

I cancelled this via email to avoid just this hassle. Got a reply email confirming I had cancelled.

site seems like its really screwed up now. telling people they shipped their games when they really didn't and taking ages to respond to support tickets or not responding at all. i wonder wtf is going on with it, its a shame it used to be such a great site. i hope they get their act together.

[quote name='AaronStC']Well, both Saints Row and Ass Creed Rev shipped at the same time. My mom says I have one package though. Guess I'll find out which tomorrow.

Edit: Has anyone ever got two games in one package?[/QUOTE]
i ordered 6 xbox live kits at the same time a while ago, and they all came in 1 box. and i've gotten 2-3 games ordered in the same box too.

got an update on my order

ordered 11/4
estimate 11/11
opened support ticket 11/12
"shipped" 11/14

they replied to my ticket yesterday (11/20)

"I apologize for the delay in replying to your inquiry, the status had erroneously been classified.

I do see that the order has since been shipped though and you can expect your game to arrive in the next day or two, if it has not yet already arrived.

For your reference though, the order had not shipped as estimated on the 11th due to the Veterans Day holiday."

Im not going to bother responding (unless i don't get my game soon of course) but that was complete bs. first of all, I was under the impression that "shipping estimate" refers to the date I should receive the game. Ok, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say that, for the sake of argument, shipping estimate does in fact refer to the date the order gets shipped; it didn't ship on the 11th because of veterans day (even though ups operates on veterans day but I'll again give the benefit of the doubt that nobody was working at trainn that day 11/11). So if that's the case, how do they explain the whole week since then (11/14-11/18) with no order progress or no support ticket response?

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']site seems like its really screwed up now. telling people they shipped their games when they really didn't and taking ages to respond to support tickets or not responding at all. i wonder wtf is going on with it, its a shame it used to be such a great site. i hope they get their act together.

i ordered 6 xbox live kits at the same time a while ago, and they all came in 1 box. and i've gotten 2-3 games ordered in the same box too.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, turned out it was both games.

bread's done
Back