Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

CreditReport123
Cost: $3.00
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation numbers:1-800-452-2541
(8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m., Monday - Friday, EST)
(9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Saturday, EST)
Special Notes: Redirects to Identity Guard...

Code:
      By checking "I AGREE", I accept the Terms of Use and I authorize Intersections Inc. to provide the products and services I have ordered, and to retrieve and monitor my personal information, motor vehicle records, and credit information from credit bureau(s). I also understand that I will be receiving the IDENTITY GUARD® service for 30 days for $3.00, then I agree that my payment of $15.99 may be charged or deducted from my account on or about the same date each month thereafter, unless I call to cancel.

Ugh....that'll teach me to REALLY go through the thread between long absences.

I just did the MobileSure and it creditted in about 15 minutes. Ordered the messenger pack and THEN saw people were getting it fulfilled from TigerDirect.

Hmmm...So do I try to wait it out and see if they go back to Amazon (judging by the prices, not likely), or try to cancel like Munch did?

EDIT: I went ahead and emailed, asking who they order from and if it is TD, if I could cancel my order.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PlumeNoir']Ugh....that'll teach me to REALLY go through the thread between long absences.

I just did the MobileSure and it creditted in about 15 minutes. Ordered the messenger pack and THEN saw people were getting it fulfilled from TigerDirect.

Hmmm...So do I try to wait it out and see if they go back to Amazon (judging by the prices, not likely), or try to cancel like Munch did?

EDIT: I went ahead and emailed, asking who they order from and if it is TD, if I could cancel my order.[/QUOTE]

That might be suspicious. I never knew awbout this Messenger pack :(. You guys must've been getting loads of credit. I usually just buy the newest games released on 360 and return those for 55-60$ a pop.

[quote name='SylvianLight']That might be suspicious. I never knew awbout this Messenger pack :(. You guys must've been getting loads of credit. I usually just buy the newest games released on 360 and return those for 55-60$ a pop.[/QUOTE]

Heh...my own fault. I got greedy.

However, if they do decide to check my account, they'll see I've returned only one thing since 2008...so that may count in my favor.

I take that back. I just checked my account and saw I started using Trainn in Oct 2007. Didn't realize it had been that long...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Heh...my own fault. I got greedy.

However, if they do decide to check my account, they'll see I've returned only one thing since 2008...so that may count in my favor.[/QUOTE]

You should be fine. I've returned everything I've ever received from YF360 since I don't own an Xbox 360.

I just think they'll raise an eyebrow about the TD question but probably won't bother trying to figure out why.

EDIT: IF anyone has been successfully charged by The Chocolate Club, check your credit card statements. Usually they'll give you detailed info about the company that charged you, that's where you can get their phone number.

[quote name='SylvianLight']That might be suspicious. I never knew awbout this Messenger pack :(. You guys must've been getting loads of credit. I usually just buy the newest games released on 360 and return those for 55-60$ a pop.[/QUOTE]
when i returned my messenger kits, i only got $60 each. a little less actually, like $59.99.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Chocolate Tasting Club
Cost: $9.95
Trial Duration: 10 days
Cancellation numbers:
Special Notes: To ensure that our chocolates arrive in perfect condition, we are unable to ship to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA (Southern), FL, GA, HI, LA, MO, MS, NM, NV, OK, SC, TX (sorry).

Code:
Try the No. 1 Selection of our Best Chocolates from the Chocolate  Tasting Club and you'll discover why our chocolates are so special and  why we have over 100,000 members in our Club.

Order today and receive your first selection of chocolates for only  $9.95 plus FREE Shipping & Handling plus receive 2 Free Gifts;  Liquid Chocolat (an authentic hot chocolate) and a Chocolate Tasting  Bar. You are under no obligation to buy or receive any further  selections, you decide after you have sampled the chocolates – just let  us know if you don't wish to continue. If you wish to continue, you will  then receive a completely new selection of chocolates every four weeks.  If you decide not to continue please let us know within 10 days of  receipt of your introductory selection.

As a member, we will send your regular chocolate selections every  four weeks unless for any reason at any time you request to suspend your  shipments or cancel your membership. All regular selections are $39.95  (plus $7.95 shipping & handling*). There is no commitment – you may  delay or cancel your shipments whenever you wish. By trying this special  introductory offer you are not required to take any minimum number of  boxes. All future selections and this No. 1 selection will be charged to  the credit card you have provided during the ordering process.

* Standard shipping and handling charges are $7.95 for all  selections except during June – August inclusive when a summer  supplement of $9.95 surcharge is added for additional insulated  packaging and upgraded postal service. If you wish to suspend your  shipments during this period an op-out is required.

Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed! If for any reason you are  dissatisfied with any selection you receive from us we guarantee to put  matters right – replacing or refunding whichever is most appropriate.

Other qualification details and important information: I am over 21  and have read and agree to the terms of membership and understand some  chocolates in the Classic and Dark Collections contain alcohol.

Please allow 10-14 days for delivery. Offer only available to  addressee. Offer limit: one per household. We reserve the right to  request additional information, reject any membership application or  cancel any membership. Applicable sales tax will be added to orders from  selected states. To ensure that our chocolates arrive in perfect  condition, we are unable to ship to the following states: AK, AL, AR,  AZ, CA (Southern), FL, GA, HI, LA, MO, MS, NM, NV, OK, SC, TX (sorry).
Couldn't find a cancellation number.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SylvianLight']Mobile Sure
Cost: Free
Cancellation numbers: If you wish to cancel, you can call toll free 1-866-345-5126 or email [email protected] or click the cancel link on the Customer Center page at www.mobilesure.com. You can cancel your benefits at any time and you will not be billed for any additional months.
Special Notes: Get $20.00 Cash Back on your next cell phone bill is yours to keep.

Code:
I can review MobileSure from Trilegiant FREE for the first 30 days. Unless I call to cancel during my review period, I authorize you to bill the $9.99 monthly membership fee to the credit or debit card (or to the related checking account) I provide. If I wish to cancel, I can call toll free 1-866-345-5126 or email [email protected] or click the cancel link on the Customer Center page at www.mobilesure.com. I can cancel my benefits at any time and will not be billed for any additional months. I understand that I will be notified of any price increase and may cancel my membership if I do not want to continue to be billed at the new price. By entering my information and clicking "Yes," I acknowledge that I have read and agree to these offer details and Terms & Conditions, and it constitutes my electronic authorization to MobileSure for billing of the monthly membership fee without my having to do anything further. The $20.00 Cash Back on my next cell phone bill is mine to keep.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SylvianLight']CreditReport123
Cost: $3.00
Cancellation numbers:1-800-452-2541
(8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m., Monday - Friday, EST)
(9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Saturday, EST)
Special Notes: Redirects to Identity Guard...

Code:
      By checking "I AGREE", I accept the Terms of Use and I authorize Intersections Inc. to provide the products and services I have ordered, and to retrieve and monitor my personal information, motor vehicle records, and credit information from credit bureau(s). I also understand that I will be receiving the IDENTITY GUARD® service for 30 days for $3.00, then I agree that my payment of $15.99 may be charged or deducted from my account on or about the same date each month thereafter, unless I call to cancel.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll add them to the OP.

Been getting kinda lazy with it. I figure the handful of guys that are still using this thread already check the last few pages. I don't think the OP is of much value anymore.

[quote name='Rig']Thanks. I'll add them to the OP.

Been getting kinda lazy with it. I figure the handful of guys that are still using this thread already check the last few pages. I don't think the OP is of much value anymore.[/QUOTE]

Rig, I disagree. While I do try to go through the thread covering the months I'm away (and searching), I always check the OP first.

I know it's kind of a pain, but it is nice to have everything in one place.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Rig, I disagree. While I do try to go through the thread covering the months I'm away (and searching), I always check the OP first.

I know it's kind of a pain, but it is nice to have everything in one place.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree, this thread has been a god send for as I am an international college student new to the US with barely and cash to last to the end of the month.

I come here and check the front page almost daily, and then proceed to the end of the thread.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone in this thread for giving me an opportunity to play games that I would never have been able to afford.

I received credit for CreditReport 123 even though I've already done Identity Guard.

Also two of my games have shipped although it's been a slow process on both. Other still waiting.

Fabdominal
Cost: $4.97
Trial Duration: 15 days
Cancellation: 800-434-1962
Special Notes: Says you must return remaining portion not used but others report only having to mail a form.

Fabdominal Full Terms and Conditions
If You Choose the Trial:

You will be billed $4.97 for expedited shipping, handling & processing and receive one 15ml bottle of Fabdominal. You'll have 15 days from your sign-up date to evaluate the product and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy our product simply do nothing. If you are not amazed with your results, just call 800-434-1962 within 15 days of your sign-up date to cancel your membership and receive instructions to return the remaining portion of the product. You will only be charged for the price of the trial plus S/H. Trial orders cannot be cancelled and charges are non-refundable.

IMPORTANT: If you choose the Trial and click 'Process My Order' you agree to the following: If you do not contact us, after 15 days you will be shipped another bottle of Fabdominal for the Platinum Members Price of just $69.98, charged to your credit card. Then every 30 days, until you contact us to cancel, you’ll receive another bottle of Fabdominal for 49.98, charged to your credit card. Shipping, Processing & Packaging are FREE (for orders in the continental USA) for the life of your membership. There is a nominal, flat $9.00 charge on recurring shipments to Canada.
If You Choose the Ultimate VIP Offer:

When you choose the Ultimate VIP Offer, you'll get a bottle of Fabdominal for just $69.95, plus FREE shipping, handling & processing. You'll have 15 days from your sign-up date to evaluate the product and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy our product simply do nothing and we'll charge your card on file just $19.98 and ship you another bottle of Fabdominal. Then every 30 days, you’ll receive another bottle of Fabdominal for just $19.98, that’s a $50 Savings. Shipping, Processing & Packaging are FREE for the life of your membership.
Your First Shipment:

As a normal course of business, your first shipment will enter our shipping queue immediately after your order is placed. For that reason, your first shipment cannot be canceled before it is shipped. Depending you where you live, you can expect your first order to arrive within 5-7 days of placing your order.
Pre-paid gift cards:

If you choose the Free Trial and submit a pre-paid gift card, you will automatically be upgraded to the Lifetime Supply Offer.
The VIP Savings Club:

When you register for the Trial, you will also receive a FREE membership in the VIP Savings Club. Your membership entitles you to great discounts on everything at Belisi.com.
VERY IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION ON GENERALLY EXPECTED PERFORMANCE:
FABDOMINAL

By accepting this offer, you understand that the testimonials on this website, including before and after pictures ARE NOT representative of the GENERALLY EXPECTED PERFORMANCE. The ONLY RELIABLE INDICATION of GENERALLY EXPECTED PERFORMANCE for this product are the CLINICAL RESULTS as follows:

In Vivo test: participants were instructed to apply the product twice a day for 28 days. 86% of the participants lost saw a reduction in their waist size. The average reduction was 0.8 inches and the maximum reduction was 1.8 inches.

Any testimonials or photographs indicating results greater than those achieved by the test panel ARE NOT TYPICAL and have not been evaluated scientifically.

Tried the offer and it says my order was flagged for manual review...

ResDermatrol
Cost: $4.97
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation: 800-434-1962
Special Notes: Says you must return remaining portion not used but others report only having to mail a form.

ResDermatrol Full Terms and Conditions

No 'return to sender' shipments are accepted. You must call for a return authorization number and return instructions.

If You Choose the Risk-Free Subscription

You will be billed $4.97, for your first 14 days and receive one 15ml jar of ResDermatrol, an anti-aging break-through containing nutraceutical grade red wine Resveratrol, a powerful anti-oxidant. You'll have 14 days from your sign-up date to evaluate the product and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy our product simply do nothing. If you are not amazed with your results, just call 800-434-1962 within 14 days of your sign-up date to cancel your subscription and receive instructions to return the remaining portion of the product. Your subscription is free for 14 days. You will only be charged for shipping and handling for the first 14 days.

IMPORTANT: If you choose the Subscribe Risk FREE and click 'Send it Now' you agree to the following: If you do not contact us, after 14 days you will be shipped a full one-month supply of ResDermatrol (30 ml jar) for the Platinum Members Price of just $79.98, charged to your credit card. Then every 30 days, until you contact us to cancel, you'll receive another one-month supply of ResDermatrol for 49.98, charged to your credit card. Shipping, Processing & Packaging are FREE (for orders in the continental USA) for the life of your subscription. There is a nominal, flat $9.00 charge on recurring shipments to Canada.

Your First Shipment:

As a normal course of business, your first shipment will enter our shipping queue immediately after your order is placed. For that reason, your first shipment cannot be canceled before it is shipped. Depending you where you live, you can expect your first order to arrive within 5-7 days of placing your order.

Subscription Delivery Schedule:

After the end of your 14 day Subscribe Risk FREE offer, you will be shipped a full one-month supply of ResDermatrol (30 ml jar) for the Platinum Members Price of just $79.98. Then every 30 days, you'll receive another one-month supply of ResDermatrol for 49.98! Shipping, Processing & Packaging are FREE (for orders in the continental USA) for the life of your subscription. There is a nominal, flat $9.00 charge on recurring shipments to Canada.

Refund Policy

For trial shipments, you must call 800-434-1962 within 14 days of the charge on your card, follow the proper autoship cancellation procedure, receive a return authorization number, write that return authorization number on your packing slip and then return your trial shipment using a tracking number to Returns Department PO Box 30609 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33420. Once our warehouse has received the shipment with the return authorization number, you will promptly receive a refund within 7 business days.

For continuity shipments, you just call 800-434-1962 within 3 days of the charge on your card, follow the proper autoship cancellation procedure, receive a return authorization number, write that return authorization number on your packing slip and then return your shipment using a tracking number to Returns Department PO Box 30609 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33420. Once our warehouse has received the shipment with the return authorization number, you will promptly receive a refund within 7 business days.

VERY IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION ON GENERALLY EXPECTED PERFORMANCE:

RESDERMATROL

By accepting this offer, you understand that the testimonials on this website, including before and after pictures ARE NOT representative of the GENERALLY EXPECTED PERFORMANCE. The ONLY RELIABLE INDICATION of GENERALLY EXPECTED PERFORMANCE for this product are the CLINICAL RESULTS as follows:

I. In Vitro Tests suggest that the ingredients in Resdermatrol have anti-inflammatory activity demonstrated by a measured reduction in COX1 Activity.

II. In Vitro Tests on the ingredients in Resdermatrol showed a statistically significant increase in Type IV Collagen expression.

III. In Vivo test: participants were instructed to apply the product twice a day for 28 days. On days 14 and 28, the participants were tested in the following ways: pictures were taken using the Canfield Visia CR system and the study was monitored by a skilled dermatologist who gave the participants a subjective evaluation for them to complete on skin firmness, overall facial elasticity and skin appearance. The in vivo panel study showed significant improvement in the overall appearance of the skin. Dramatic lifting was noted in the perioral area including smoothing of expression lines and ameliorating wrinkles. Improvement in the overall skin tone and texture was observed in all panelists.

IV. Subjective Evaluation: a subjective evaluation was conducted by all panelists based on a rating of the efficacy of treatment on several parameters. Each panelist was asked to evaluate certain key facial parameters using the following scale: 1=worst and 10=best. Results indicated the panelists noted an overall improvement in the following areas: Improved The Look of Wrinkles, Improvement in Skin Radiance, Improvement in Lip Definition, Improved Skin Complexion, Improved Look of Lines Around the Lips, Overall Improvement Of Wrinkles & Fine Lines Around the Eye Area.

Any testimonials or photographs indicating results greater than those achieved by the test panel ARE NOT TYPICAL and have not been evaluated scientifically.

CHARGEBACKS AND REVERSALS. The Company handles all chargebacks and reversals as potential cases of fraudulent use of the product offer and/or theft of product. In cases where the Company has provided a product and it has been verified that a customer has received a product and/or refused or returned product(s), whether or not the customer has used the product in any way, possible actions taken by the company may include filing a complaint with the Internet Crimes Bureau and/or local authorities, or reporting the incident to the appropriate authorities in the state of the customer to investigate theft of product and possible mail fraud which is a Federal Crime. The Company will vigorously fight all cases of chargeback requests. BE AWARE that if you choose to claim your online transaction was fraudulent that all activity and IP address information is captured. We also verify customer data against extensive public records databases. This digital proof of who placed the order and where the order was placed will be submitted to the proper authorities. This information may be used in a civil and criminal case against a customer if there is fraudulent use or theft of product(s).

Tushy Tightener
Cost: $3.77 (May vary depending location; it's a shipping charge).
Trial Duration: 14 days
Cancellation:
800-434-1962

This offer was also flagged for manual review...

Terms and Conditions

You will be billed $3.77, for your first 15 days and receive a trial bottle of Tushy Tightener, an anti-cellulite break-through. You'll have 15 days from your sign-up date to evaluate the product and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy our product simply do nothing. If you are not amazed with your results, just call 800-434-1962 within 15 days of your sign-up date to cancel your subscription and receive instructions to return the remaining portion of the product.IMPORTANT: If you click 'Send it Now' you agree to the following: If you do not contact us, after 15 days you will be shipped a full one-month supply of Tushy Tightener (4oz bottle) for the Platinum Members Price of just $79.88, charged to your credit card. Then every 30 days, until you contact us to cancel, you'll receive another one-month supply of Tushy Tightener for 49.88, charged to your credit card. Shipping, Processing & Packaging are FREE (for orders in the continental USA) for the life of your subscription.

didn't someone cancel their ResDermatol through e-mail? Did it end well? like, did they try charging you in the future?

Went ahead and did Gamefly for $7.95 since I was sitting on a single credit. No word yet on how to cancel Chocolate Club. The payment is still pending on my credit card which is a little suspicious since older payments have already went through.

Would be nice if they eventually block it and I get that credit free.

I'm waiting on 4 games to come (Modern Warfare 3, ACR, Skyrimx2). Hopefully they'll all come from Amazon so I can return them and have over 200$!

[quote name='adonis 27']nice, any chance you did that with the Fabdominal or Tushy Tightener offers?[/QUOTE]

i havent done either of those offers.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Went ahead and did Gamefly for $7.95 since I was sitting on a single credit. No word yet on how to cancel Chocolate Club. The payment is still pending on my credit card which is a little suspicious since older payments have already went through.

Would be nice if they eventually block it and I get that credit free.

I'm waiting on 4 games to come (Modern Warfare 3, ACR, Skyrimx2). Hopefully they'll all come from Amazon so I can return them and have over 200$![/QUOTE]

Be careful is all i gotta say.. Especially when you're returning that many like that. You'll have only you to blame for your consequences.

anyone else think the owner/founder of the chocolate club looks like a douchebag?

angus.jpg

[quote name='Mizzou75']Got an MCR today for Equifax Credit Watch. Three credits and nothing to get...[/QUOTE]

Amazon credit. . . .

My Chocolate authorization expired also. Wonder if we still have to cancel? I was actually looking forward to eating the chocolate, one of the few offers I had genuine interest in trying. :(

[quote name='munch']I ordered at 4 and it shipped at 530.[/QUOTE]
Them saying it shipped, and it actually being shipped are 2 completely different things these days sadly.

aaaand back again. STILL have this one credit. I'm trying to get back into this site lol. Brief list of things that are cheap and not scams?? leaning toward this mobilesure....

edit: mobilesure doesnt want to go through for me :/

Signed up for fabdominal and got this:

Your order has been flagged for manual review based on a variety of factors. This process may take up to 3 business days. If your order is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email indicating that your order has shipped. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our customer service center at 1-800-434-1962.

wtf?

[quote name='munch']Amazon credit. . . .[/QUOTE]

eh, too much work for me, haha. ill just sit on them. i know ill need them when ninja gaiden 3 or mass effect 3 come out next year. or i'll get some points. and i'm still debating getting WWE 12. i'll come up with something.

[quote name='dcgm']aaaand back again. STILL have this one credit. I'm trying to get back into this site lol. Brief list of things that are cheap and not scams?? leaning toward this mobilesure....

edit: mobilesure doesnt want to go through for me :/

Signed up for fabdominal and got this:

Your order has been flagged for manual review based on a variety of factors. This process may take up to 3 business days. If your order is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email indicating that your order has shipped. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our customer service center at 1-800-434-1962.

wtf?[/QUOTE]

Mobilsure worked fine for me. I was also flagged on Fabdominal and never heard anything from them. Don't think you will hear anything else from them either.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Mobilsure worked fine for me. I was also flagged on Fabdominal and never heard anything from them. Don't think you will hear anything else from them either.[/QUOTE]
no credit?

[quote name='dcgm']no credit?[/QUOTE]

They didn't charge me and i didn't receive a credit. Probably not worth trying Tushy Tightener or Resveratol as those are from the same company.

Hmm that's weird. Chocolate club also disappeared from my bank statement...

Gunna do another offer real quick and order haha :p hope they dont reverse the credit!

I just my chocolates in the mail today...holy shit, it's actually a decent sized box of chocolates!

I don't really eat the stuff, so, I'll set it on my desk at work for others.

To cancel: 800-695-0843

I'll also make a note of the phone number in the OP.

[quote name='Rig']I just my chocolates in the mail today...holy shit, it's actually a decent sized box of chocolates!

I don't really eat the stuff, so, I'll set it on my desk at work for others.

To cancel: 800-695-0843

I'll also make a note of the phone number in the OP.[/QUOTE]

Did your cc charge get refunded?

It's kind of messed up that I can't do the chocolate offer because I live in TX. I want to send it to someone else, but I can't put in a TX billing address.

So frustrated...So, I only use the free 360 games site about once a year to get a shooter or something that I want but don't want to pay for...I'm more of an XBLA gamer. Anyway, I did everything and ordered MW3 around the time it was released. I wait. and wait. and wait. and nothing. I do a support ticket and they finally respond and say that it usually takes 3-5 days to get a game once it has shipped. They were going to ship me a new copy last Thursday (not yesterday) and I could expect it in 3-4 business days. Here it is a week later and nothing.

I really don't think nothing has been done wrong on my part...I mean, I've had laptops, air hockey tables, and dozens of amazon packages shipped in the past month and everything has been waiting for me, on my porch, when I got home. Smaller things that have been shipped USPS have been sitting safely in my mail box.

I guess I don't know what to do. I don't want to open another support ticket and get my account banned because they think I'm stockpiling copies of MW3 (would they ban me?)...but I want my game dammit!

What would you guys do? Wait a little longer or go ahead and get the process rolling on a second support ticket? Thanks!

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Did your cc charge get refunded?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Charge is still there.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']So frustrated...So, I only use the free 360 games site about once a year to get a shooter or something that I want but don't want to pay for...I'm more of an XBLA gamer. Anyway, I did everything and ordered MW3 around the time it was released. I wait. and wait. and wait. and nothing. I do a support ticket and they finally respond and say that it usually takes 3-5 days to get a game once it has shipped. They were going to ship me a new copy last Thursday (not yesterday) and I could expect it in 3-4 business days. Here it is a week later and nothing.

I really don't think nothing has been done wrong on my part...I mean, I've had laptops, air hockey tables, and dozens of amazon packages shipped in the past month and everything has been waiting for me, on my porch, when I got home. Smaller things that have been shipped USPS have been sitting safely in my mail box.

I guess I don't know what to do. I don't want to open another support ticket and get my account banned because they think I'm stockpiling copies of MW3 (would they ban me?)...but I want my game dammit!

What would you guys do? Wait a little longer or go ahead and get the process rolling on a second support ticket? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'd just put in another support ticket and email. I certainly don't think you'd get banned. Worst case, they'd say it showed as delivered on whatever date...but even that won't likely happen. Seems like they sometimes say something shipped when they really didn't do anything with it...

[quote name='Rig']

I'd just put in another support ticket and email. I certainly don't think you'd get banned. Worst case, they'd say it showed as delivered on whatever date...but even that won't likely happen. Seems like they sometimes say something shipped when they really didn't do anything with it...[/QUOTE]

alright...thanks. I just get worried about things like that.

[quote name='Munny1212']anyone else having trouble getting on yourfree360games.com?[/QUOTE]

Yup, no dice here.

I can't wait until after finals are over so I can go through a bunch of offers, I've been excessively slacking.

[quote name='SylvianLight']What kind of turnaround times are you all getting?

My oldest order was placed on Nov 22, shipped Nov 29 and has yet to arrive.[/QUOTE]
You used to get your game a few days after the shipping email.

These days, it takes a month or more plus multiple support requests.

bread's done
Back