Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Just cancelled MobileSure from the site. I haven't gotten a confirmation email.

Trainn cancelled my Messenger pack (per my request) when they confirmed they use Tigerdirect. Decided to order Saints Row the Third.

I've been trying to cancel Evoice for about twenty minutes now. I get put on hold and wait five minutes or so and the call gets disconnected. :lol:

EDIT: Heh - finally was able to get through to cancel for Evoice. Since I ued a giftcard (that I have since thrown out), he told me that they couldn't cancel the account without that card number used. (Normally, I include the card number used in my spreadsheet. It seems I must have forgotten to last month.) When I told him, "Okay, that's fine, as I don't have that card anymore, so have fun trying to bill it!" he changed his tune and was able to cancel based on my email and mailing address. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had my Skyrim ship a couple days ago. Even before the estimated time! Who knows if they actually shipped, but hey better than my last order. To me it seems that if they "ship" your game on the estimated ship day, they don't actually ship it. But if it's before, you're golden! haha We'll see if mt theory is correct.

Ordered: Dec 4, 2011

Shipping Email: Dec 8, 2011

Shipping Estimate: Dec 11, 2011

[quote name='bubbaducky']I just had my Skyrim ship a couple days ago. Even before the estimated time! Who knows if they actually shipped, but hey better than my last order. To me it seems that if they "ship" your game on the estimated ship day, they don't actually ship it. But if it's before, you're golden! haha We'll see if mt theory is correct.

Ordered: Dec 4, 2011

Shipping Email: Dec 8, 2011

Shipping Estimate: Dec 11, 2011
[/QUOTE]

I had two items also shipped a couple days ago before the estimated time. I don't think they have shipped your or my item. I think they're just lying to avoid getting flooded with support tickets for the slow delivery of items.

my Chocolate charge showed Expired on my paypal account(paid with PP debit card), but i just got the box today and looked at my account and now the charge is reappeared and shows Completed.

very large box and looks delectable. and the cancellation was probably the easiest I've ever done, literally took 30 secs.

also canceled MobileSure offer online. didn't get cancellation emails for either, even though I requested the lady to send me one for the Chocolate.

[quote name='Rig']Good to know. I'll actually do a better job then of adding trials; thanks guys![/QUOTE]

You could always turn the thread into a wiki :)

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']my Chocolate charge showed Expired on my paypal account(paid with PP debit card), but i just got the box today and looked at my account and now the charge is reappeared and shows Completed.

very large box and looks delectable. and the cancellation was probably the easiest I've ever done, literally took 30 secs.

also canceled MobileSure offer online. didn't get cancellation emails for either, even though I requested the lady to send me one for the Chocolate.[/QUOTE]

I don't usually eat chocolate...let alone dark chocolate...but the couple I did try were very good. My co-workers were gaga over them.

[quote name='bhk']You could always turn the thread into a wiki :)[/QUOTE]

I don't share! :razz:

Actually, I had been meaning to do that, and kept forgetting. Will do.

looks like i've finally experienced what many of you have recently. Ordered the XBL Kit which was apparently sent on 11/25, still haven't received it. Put in a support ticket about 5-6 days ago seeing if they could look in to it or give me the tracking number (whats the point of having a tracking number field if they don't utilize it?), no response. Ugh, about to head home for winter break too, such bad timing for this to happen.

i never had a problem with MS points. They say they e-mail em to you, but i've never gotten them that way. Always had to open a support ticket and ask them to post the code in that.

[quote name='adonis 27']looks like i've finally experienced what many of you have recently. Ordered the XBL Kit which was apparently sent on 11/25, still haven't received it. Put in a support ticket about 5-6 days ago seeing if they could look in to it or give me the tracking number (whats the point of having a tracking number field if they don't utilize it?), no response. Ugh, about to head home for winter break too, such bad timing for this to happen.[/QUOTE]

Yup same problem for me. Skyrim shipped Nov. 28 and still haven't gotten it. Opened support ticket few days ago and no response.

[quote name='kunamasluban']Yup same problem for me. Skyrim shipped Nov. 28 and still haven't gotten it. Opened support ticket few days ago and no response.[/QUOTE]

Well my Nov 29 shipped order isn't here yet either and my ticket has also not been replied to for several days. Not too worried about getting it quickly just hoping I get it.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']How did the chocolates get shipped? MIne havent been delivered yet.

I did select them w/o alcohol so maybe there is a delay in those?[/QUOTE]

They shipped via the USPS.

how quick did you guys get credit for the chocolate offer? i signed up for it about an hour ago. no credit or email yet. i only ask because it said instant credit...

i ordered three xbox gold kits and one was cancelled. but the good news is, THEY CAME FROM AMAZON. i guess they switch back and forth between tigrrdirect and amazon?

[quote name='giantqtipz']i ordered three xbox gold kits and one was cancelled. but the good news is, THEY CAME FROM AMAZON. i guess they switch back and forth between tigrrdirect and amazon?[/QUOTE]

How long did it take to ship?

[quote name='giantqtipz']well i placed the order on the 7th. i deleted their email so idk when they were shippe[/QUOTE]

7th of December? I placed my order 22nd of November and it's still not here.

[quote name='SylvianLight']7th of December? I placed my order 22nd of November and it's still not here.[/QUOTE]

my gold kit shipped on dec 5 and not here either

i ordered two on 12/4 and one 12/7. so thats a total of three. but one of the 12/4 order was cancelled. shipment arrived yesterday. idk what to tell you guys heh..

btw does anyone know when the upgrade to the site and rewards will take effect? i emailed them twice and they ignored me -_-

i mean, perhaps someone knows somehow.. heh

[quote name='munch']If you ordered on 11/25, send them a support ticket. You have to stay on them to get your shit sometimes.[/QUOTE]

I've also had a support ticket open since 12/11 with no reply yet.

4 days later and i just heard back at 10PM...random. They say they see no issues on their end and to reconfirm my address so they can send a replacement. Pretty sweet, but also weird considering I've had a fair amount of games sent here and all have showed up. Just glad they responded before I headed back home for winter break. Hope you have the same luck SylvianLight.

[quote name='adonis 27']4 days later and i just heard back at 10PM...random. They say they see no issues on their end and to reconfirm my address so they can send a replacement. Pretty sweet, but also weird considering I've had a fair amount of games sent here and all have showed up. Just glad they responded before I headed back home for winter break. Hope you have the same luck SylvianLight.[/QUOTE]

I got the same message:

I am sorry to hear your order has not yet arrived. We have checked into your order and, unfortunately, do not see any issues with it from our end nor received any notifications that the item has been returned to us as undeliverable.

As the item has not arrived, we can have a replacement issued, however, before doing so, please confirm that the address on your order is still valid and a location where delivery can be made.

As soon as we hear back from you, your order will be re-shipped.

Wonder if I'll need to do this for my other 3 orders.

[quote name='giantqtipz']i ordered three xbox gold kits and one was cancelled. but the good news is, THEY CAME FROM AMAZON. i guess they switch back and forth between tigrrdirect and amazon?[/QUOTE]

Really? Wow. Two weeks ago, they told me it was TD! :lol:

It's been a week since Saints Row shipped. I've never had a problem with their shipping; going by Trainn's past peformance, I'd be surprised if it's not here by Tuesday...but I haven't ordered anything since Mass Effect 2. Now, I just need to decide if I'm going to keep it or not...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Really? Wow. Two weeks ago, they told me it was TD! :lol:

It's been a week since Saints Row shipped. I've never had a problem with their shipping; going by Trainn's past peformance, I'd be surprised if it's not here by Tuesday...but I haven't ordered anything since Mass Effect 2. Now, I just need to decide if I'm going to keep it or not...[/QUOTE]
no no it WAS TD for a while i guess.

because the first gold kit i ordered which i received last month, was sent from tigerdirect, not amazon.

and you guys were right.. the chocolates are AMAZING.

[quote name='giantqtipz']no no it WAS TD for a while i guess.

because the first gold kit i ordered which i received last month, was sent from tigerdirect, not amazon.

and you guys were right.. the chocolates are AMAZING.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw that after I ordered it. I asked Trainn if they were using TD and they said yes, so they let me cancel the order.

It figures...I should have let it go through! :lol:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Really? Wow. Two weeks ago, they told me it was TD! :lol:

It's been a week since Saints Row shipped. I've never had a problem with their shipping; going by Trainn's past peformance, I'd be surprised if it's not here by Tuesday...but I haven't ordered anything since Mass Effect 2. Now, I just need to decide if I'm going to keep it or not...[/QUOTE]
i wouldn't be. TRAINN has changed a lot in the past few months. when they send an email saying they shipped your game, 90% of the time now they really didn't. i'd open a support ticket if i was you, because if they said they shipped it a week ago you would have gotten it by now.

they said they shipped my Saints 3 a week ago too. i opened a support ticket about it and this is their response:

"I am sorry to hear your order has not yet arrived.

I have checked into the order and see that it was part of the a batch of orders on 12/5 that encountered a fulfillment problem. The issue was discovered at the beginning of the week and a notice sent regarding the delay.

As you indicate you would still like the same game to be sent, you may disregard the earlier email request and I will be glad to note your preference for you.

As the game is in-stock, it will be shipped out tomorrow and should arrive within 3-4 business days."

pretty sure the fulfillment problem story is bs, but i don't care, just glad i'm getting it and they replied to me within a day.

bread's done
Back