Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Ugh, stupid Trainn. My Rayman Origins "shipped" the 17th...never came in. Opened a support ticket that was responded to within a day, was told I had to "reconfirm" my shipping address. I did that and have been waiting for a response since the 5th, and I've added like 3 new things to the ticket. Time to open a new one?

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']i wouldn't be. TRAINN has changed a lot in the past few months. when they send an email saying they shipped your game, 90% of the time now they really didn't. i'd open a support ticket if i was you, because if they said they shipped it a week ago you would have gotten it by now.

they said they shipped my Saints 3 a week ago too. i opened a support ticket about it and this is their response:

"I am sorry to hear your order has not yet arrived.

I have checked into the order and see that it was part of the a batch of orders on 12/5 that encountered a fulfillment problem. The issue was discovered at the beginning of the week and a notice sent regarding the delay.

As you indicate you would still like the same game to be sent, you may disregard the earlier email request and I will be glad to note your preference for you.

As the game is in-stock, it will be shipped out tomorrow and should arrive within 3-4 business days."

pretty sure the fulfillment problem story is bs, but i don't care, just glad i'm getting it and they replied to me within a day.[/QUOTE]

It is probably BS I got the same response about a fulfillment problem for 2 separate orders.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Chocolate Tasting Club can be cancelled by email. Just send your name and member # to [email protected]

We got the non-alcoholic chocolates and we didnt find them to be anything better than what we get at Aldi.[/QUOTE]

How soon did u cancel chocolate tasting club after signing up for it?

Yeah, the shipping on my last two orders has been abysmal. Both Skyrim and now MW3 have taken weeks to get to me after being marked "shipped". The customer service takes forever to answer my open tickets and I've had to "confirm" my address every time to them, even though they already have it. It's just very poor customer service. I've never had such issues as these with TRAINN.

mando

I don't know what the hell these guys are doing. I've had a ticket open for 2 weeks now about a game I ordered 11/10. I opened a new one and it's still being ignored! Ugh. I want to do new offers, but at the rate they're going I'm worried I'll never see the games.

Right, I know how you feel, totally. It's almost as if they've shut down way early for the holidays and may be ready to shut down completely as a company.

mando

I got my skyrim! haha heck yeah. Got a shipping email on the 8th. Still not great, buy hey still pretty awesome. One issue. There was no packing slip/order number in the package.. Still ordered from amazon though. I'm chatting to Amazon CS now. They are looking it up through UPS tracking No.

you have to choose the right option. If it was there fault, you dont have to pay. But if you're returning because you don't want it. Then shipping gets deducted from what you get back. It makes total sense. Why should amazon take the hit?

But yeah select another option and there is no paying ;)

Today I received Modern Warfare 3 from UPS. I had placed the order November 22. When I went to return the item on Amazon, I noticed that two other games are under the same order number but have been shipped separately. Hopefully those two will arrive tomorrow. After that I'll be waiting on one final order.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Today I received Modern Warfare 3 from UPS. I had placed the order November 22. When I went to return the item on Amazon, I noticed that two other games are under the same order number but have been shipped separately. Hopefully those two will arrive tomorrow. After that I'll be waiting on one final order.[/QUOTE]

Wow! One whole month to get it? Unbelievable how far they've fallen so quickly on shipping, ugh. Still waiting on mine I ordered Dec. 5th, "shipped" on Dec. 8th.

[quote name='Edge of Heart']I still have not received my copy of Skyrim that supposedly shipped on 11/11/11 and support tickets are being ignored. This site sucks now.[/QUOTE]

Lol, my Rayman "shipped" the 13th of November and I'm in the same boat.

I'm going to flood their Twitter.

Got this today in my support ticket:

"As you have not received the game, we are going to have a replacement issued to you at the address above. The replacement will be issued tomorrow and sent via overnight delivery so you can expect it to arrive on Friday."

So...they said today they'd send it tomorrow overnight to get it Friday...but tomorrow's Friday...? Well if I get a game I'm happy lol.

Called to cancel Resdermatrol and the guy said he couldn't cancel over the phone (even though their site says thats the only way to cancel) and that I need to print out a paper, sign it and mail it in. He claims he put my account on hold for 30 days so that I won't be charged while the cancellation letter is in transit. Glad I used a prepaid credit card to do this offer because this is getting kind of ridiculous.

Hope you guys get your games!

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Got this today in my support ticket:

"As you have not received the game, we are going to have a replacement issued to you at the address above. The replacement will be issued tomorrow and sent via overnight delivery so you can expect it to arrive on Friday."

So...they said today they'd send it tomorrow overnight to get it Friday...but tomorrow's Friday...? Well if I get a game I'm happy lol.[/QUOTE]

This is the exact same quote I received last night, too. I had told them mine was a Christmas gift and that I needed it before then. I had also opened a second request and they were both answered in the same, exact way.

mando

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Got this today in my support ticket:

So...they said today they'd send it tomorrow overnight to get it Friday...but tomorrow's Friday...? Well if I get a game I'm happy lol.[/QUOTE]

Got that exact word response today for my ticket I left two weeks ago. I guess we will see what happens tommarow.

No Saints Row for me yet. The dleivery estimate was Dec 17th, so I politely sent in a support ticket today.

EDIT: Weird, they replied back already...and USPS shows it had been delivered...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got all three of my games today. They shipped it next day air. Not sure what they are doing. If they just shipped it with free five-day ground shipping when I ordered it they'd have saved money.

A number of games on Amazon are being "sold by goHastings". Maybe Amazon is having trouble keeping stock with games on their own. If you browse, a number of the titles are being sold that way right now.

Okay, my Saints Row was delivered yesterday...just to the wrong house.

Interestingly enough, it wasn't shipped from Amazon or Gohastings, but from some place in Georgia. I checked the address, and it appears to be next to a Publix, so I'm guessing it was shipped by a Mailboxes Etc type store. I don't want to say who shipped it - because it appears to have been sent by an individual and not a company. Weird.

The game is still sealed, though...

I sent my Skyrim back to Amazon on Wednesday, and they refunded me a few minutes ago. They even gave me back shipping, $2.22, which I wasn't expecting. Awesome.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Got all three of my games today. They shipped it next day air. Not sure what they are doing. If they just shipped it with free five-day ground shipping when I ordered it they'd have saved money.[/QUOTE]

Good for you! Mine was supposed to come today (Friday), but it didn't. I checked my ticket and they updated saying it couldn't get here until Saturday now. Boo.

mando

[quote name='mando6599']Good for you! Mine was supposed to come today (Friday), but it didn't. I checked my ticket and they updated saying it couldn't get here until Saturday now. Boo.

mando[/QUOTE]

Whew! Got my MW3 this AM! FedEx, too. WOOT! It curiously said from amazon.com but from a person? Interesting.

At least it's in my hands now.

mando

Rayman came in, also from FedEx. They updated my ticket last night saying it got delayed but would be here. Also from a person.

I want to do a few more offers, but I'm really worried they're on their last leg. The way they've handled the past few months has been atrocious.

Do you guys know how to get in contact with TRAINN and get a response? Ive put in 2 tickets and emailed them twice.

Going on 2 months now that my games were marked shipped and I havent received them yet. Ugh/ I'm so pissed its not even funny.

[quote name='jfuze']Do you guys know how to get in contact with TRAINN and get a response? Ive put in 2 tickets and emailed them twice.

Going on 2 months now that my games were marked shipped and I havent received them yet. Ugh/ I'm so pissed its not even funny.[/QUOTE]

That's weird they missed you in the great support ticket response wave of 12/22. Couldn't hurt to open another one man. Hopefully you get everything!

Yeah, that is weird you're not getting a response. Yesterday and the day before, I put in support tickets (well, yesterday I replied to the support ticket from Thursday, just to let them know my game arrived) and they responded both days about 10pm EST, same day.

I don't think I've ever had same day responses from them before...

fucking Belisi (fabdominal) refuses to send me a confirmation email so i can send a support ticket for lack of credit. they "extended" my trial to 30 days but im about to cancel. so it's looking like i paid $4.97 for nothing. Anything else i can do?

that always sucks. i got an e-mail when i called to cancel with instruction on how to cancel my account, maybe you can use that? or, go in to your account and take a screenshot that shows your member ID, name, and order number/cost. I think i've sent in a link to a pic before, never hurts to ask TRAINN if thats acceptable.

So...my Rayman Origins showed up again today, except this time the pre-order bonus was there. So they sent me two different versions of the same game that arrived on different days. I'm so confused lol.

How long til you guys got your chocolates, its been a week today since I did the offer?

I also have ordered Battlefield 3, it said it shipped today. I sent a support ticket in and asked for a tracking number. Funny how they added that column and I've never seen anyone getting a number.

Also, is Battlefield 3 the Limited Edition? That is the picture they have when you order it.

[quote name='DoPeSun']Hey. For all the guys ordering the Xbox Live Messenger Gold kit. What are they sending you these days?[/QUOTE]

Is it this what they are sending

Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Messenger Gold Pack
41b0C-wGipL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Or this

Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Starter Kit
41bzyanlllL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

[quote name='adam31']How long til you guys got your chocolates, its been a week today since I did the offer?

I also have ordered Battlefield 3, it said it shipped today. I sent a support ticket in and asked for a tracking number. Funny how they added that column and I've never seen anyone getting a number.

Also, is Battlefield 3 the Limited Edition? That is the picture they have when you order it.[/QUOTE]

For the chocolates the email says 10-14days for delivery.

i asked for tracking of my package and they added it in the trackng column.

Battlefield games always say limited edition. there is nothing limited or even special about the contents at all.

[quote name='DoPeSun']For the chocolates the email says 10-14days for delivery.

i asked for tracking of my package and they added it in the trackng column.

Battlefield games always say limited edition. there is nothing limited or even special about the contents at all.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, but limited edition means you're supposed to get the free Karkland maps. Hope thats what I'm getting.

Still no tracking number for me btw.

Just signed up for Tushy Tightener and got this:

"Your order has been flagged for manual review based on a variety of factors. This process may take up to 3 business days. If your order is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email indicating that your order has shipped. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our customer service center at 1-800-434-1962."

This happen to anyone else?

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']Just signed up for Tushy Tightener and got this:

"Your order has been flagged for manual review based on a variety of factors. This process may take up to 3 business days. If your order is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email indicating that your order has shipped. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our customer service center at 1-800-434-1962."

This happen to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

I did, as well as a couple others. You almost certainly won't be getting in, as I don't think any of us did when we got that message.

EDIT: Also, wow! I put in two orders on 12/20, and, both games got tracking automatically and showed up today 12/30. Skyrim and Rayman.

bread's done
Back