Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Mass Effect 3 came, shweeeet!!
ordered 2 release day delivery games, both showed up on release day. hope you all have the same luck

[quote name='Mizzou75']When you guys returned Hydroxatone, where do you write the RMA number? On the box? On the return slip?[/QUOTE]

Outside of the box. Both places would be fine though.

[quote name='Mizzou75']When you guys returned Hydroxatone, where do you write the RMA number? On the box? On the return slip?[/QUOTE]

I did both just to be safe.

the guy on the phone for hydroxatone told me the wrong address... :[ What a loser haha But the return slip has the correct address On it.

Glad to be done with them, they seem super sketchy to me..

no mass effect 3 yet...ive never had a problem with getting an item that said shipped (except during the great guitar hero shortages of 2008 or whenever i signed up). if it's not here tomorrow im submitting a support ticket.

[quote name='Mizzou75']no mass effect 3 yet...ive never had a problem with getting an item that said shipped (except during the great guitar hero shortages of 2008 or whenever i signed up). if it's not here tomorrow im submitting a support ticket.[/QUOTE]
you won't get your game and your support tickets will be ignored, just like the rest of us. RIP Yourfree360games.com

[quote name='alc919']got an error trying to sign up for profinity credit, fuck[/QUOTE]

Same problem with Profinity Credit for me as well.

Got instant credit from Equifax and Privacy Guard though. Waiting on hydroxatone and mobilesure

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']you won't get your game and your support tickets will be ignored, just like the rest of us. RIP Yourfree360games.com[/QUOTE]

so cynical. I got my game release day and in most cases, support tickets solve the problem. Maybe its the way you approach/talk to them in the support tickets?

[quote name='adonis 27']so cynical. I got my game release day and in most cases, support tickets solve the problem. Maybe its the way you approach/talk to them in the support tickets?[/QUOTE]
bullshit. i've been nothing but cordial in my support tickets and have gotten no response. worst part is i've been a member of the website for almost 5 years now and have referred over 200 people to it, and now they are giving me the shaft for no reason. they're doing the same thing to other people i know and i believe others on this site as well. RIP Yourfree360games.com.

[quote name='Mizzou75']got my game today. just like the other dozens of games ive ordered from this site.[/QUOTE]
good for you. i've gotten dozens also, i'm sure more than you. doesn't take away from the fact that the site is starting to screw people for no reason.

I'm a lurker so sorry for my lack of activity. I've been using Trainn sites for years, including yourfree360games. I've really never had any issues and have received easily over $2k in items over the years. But lately, my last few orders have had issues and it has always seemed to be on their end. It took over 6 weeks for them to resolve a 4000 MS point order via e-mail. They did resolve it so I can't really complain much for free, but still, they used to respond much quicker than I've experienced lately.

My latest issue is my Mass Effect 3 order. I placed the order about 3 weeks before release day and everything looked fine until release day and the status has been "ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact" ever since. I sent them a ticket on the 6th so I'm just trying to be patient, as I'm sure they are busy. Has anyone else experienced this or know why it might be happening?

[quote name='justinwoodypond']I'm a lurker so sorry for my lack of activity. I've been using Trainn sites for years, including yourfree360games. I've really never had any issues and have received easily over $2k in items over the years. But lately, my last few orders have had issues and it has always seemed to be on their end. It took over 6 weeks for them to resolve a 4000 MS point order via e-mail. They did resolve it so I can't really complain much for free, but still, they used to respond much quicker than I've experienced lately.

My latest issue is my Mass Effect 3 order. I placed the order about 3 weeks before release day and everything looked fine until release day and the status has been "ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact" ever since. I sent them a ticket on the 6th so I'm just trying to be patient, as I'm sure they are busy. Has anyone else experienced this or know why it might be happening?[/QUOTE]

I've received that twice before. The first time they thought my name was fake (lol) and wanted a photocopy of my drivers license. The next time, they wanted to double check that the address i had inputted was indeed correct because their system says it was invalid. I also remember seeing that people got that same status because they were close to the $600/yr mark.

[quote name='Mizzou75']sorry you got screwed. seems like you're in the minority though.[/QUOTE]

i used to think that it would never happen to me since i always get my games on time and always receive great customer service.

but its finally happened. im missing 2 credits and game (shipped but never received). but im not concerned because i know theyll ship it eventually. just need to send more MCRs and support tix.

also guys beware of Belisi and resdermatrol.

they are fishy as hell. belisi i cancelled before the trial period in january, but they sent me a set of ties last week and claimed that i cancelled after the trial. so i got charged. resdermatrol (another product by belisi) did not process my cancellation since they were experiencing "system" update; but they promised that they would not charge and put my account on hold (which they didnt).

theyre smart though. make the cancellation process difficult as hell. they send you an email with instructions, then have you mail the form to their autoship center. when i cancelled belisi, their email never arrived and i had to press them for it. i said that i will keep calling until i receive it and finally they sent one.

[quote name='bubbaducky']the guy on the phone for hydroxatone told me the wrong address... :[ What a loser haha But the return slip has the correct address On it.

Glad to be done with them, they seem super sketchy to me..[/QUOTE]

The guy told me that the address was 9300, not 9200. So I sent it to 9200. That shit better be right.

Received my release day Resident Evil today! Still waiting on my SSX that shipped over a week ago though, and 2 MCRs that were requested 10 days ago...time to email them

After 2-3 weeks of waiting for the hydroxatone sample to show up I finally called them up and told them to just go ahead and cancel...they looked it up and apparently they shipped to he wrong address, they closed my account and I was never charged.

Surprisingly a few weeks ago I got UFC 3 from gohastings.com instead of Amazon. Guess they shop around for the best deal

[quote name='munch']The guy told me that the address was 9300, not 9200. So I sent it to 9200. That shit better be right.[/QUOTE]

They received my package back yesterday and refunded my money. I put a DC on it just in case. Trainn also fulfilled my MCR without me asking. Pretty good.

[quote name='munch']They received my package back yesterday and refunded my money. I put a DC on it just in case. Trainn also fulfilled my MCR without me asking. Pretty good.[/QUOTE]
hydroxatone is supposed to refund your money when you return it? i wasn't aware nor did i receive a refund.

Here are the terms that I wrote down:

If you decide to keep the jars, you will be billed in two easy payments of $69.95, the first 30 days and second payment 60 days following receipt of trial shipment. Then unless you cancel, you will continue to receive a fresh 60 day supply every 2 months with the same guaranteed low price of just $69.95 per month plus $6.95 S&P per shipment which will be conveniently billed to the card you provided today. By clicking "Order Securely", you authorize us to charge your card for each 2 jar shipment per the terms described above. There is no commitment to continue and no minimum purchase. You can call customer service at 1-800-672-2559 at any time to cancel. Each shipment you receive is covered by the same 30-day Money Back Guarantee, just call within 30 days and return the product within two weeks for a full refund of the purchase price!

new offer:
Great Fun
$1 for 30 day trial
How to Cancel: You may cancel this Agreement by calling 1-800-290-8603 , writing to: Great Fun, P. O. Box 41248 , Nashville, TN 37204, email [email protected] or click the cancel link on the Contact Us page. Cancel this Agreement during your 30-day trial, and you will owe nothing more; at any time thereafter, you will owe nothing further.
Possible $40 GC for free too....?

[quote name='adonis 27']new offer:
Great Fun
$1 for 30 day trial
How to Cancel: You may cancel this Agreement by calling 1-800-290-8603 , writing to: Great Fun, P. O. Box 41248 , Nashville, TN 37204, email [email protected] or click the cancel link on the Contact Us page. Cancel this Agreement during your 30-day trial, and you will owe nothing more; at any time thereafter, you will owe nothing further.
Possible $40 GC for free too....?[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. Has anyone tried it?

That does sound good. Will have to give it a look when I get home. (Hopefully it doesn't get taken down by then!)

EDIT: Actually...now that I read what Mizzou said...that offer name does sound familiar. Hoping I had done it on my original account and not my current one.

Hmm why does Great fun sound so familiar... it's not listed under my history of offers though, how is it for the people that has done it, pretty easy so far? The cancellation seems very simple which i like.

EDIT: Great fun sounds familiar to another offer that had a GC with membership, it might be mobile sure.. don't know if it'll cause issues but i didn't see GreatFun in my histories so i went ahead and did it, also filled out the form for the $40 GC, lets hope it comes and doesn't sign me up for spam. If so this offer is probably the best offer i've ever had if everything falls through perfectly. Sitting on some offers, just waiting for a game i want to order.

Another thing about GreatFun, trainn says you have to stay a member for at least 21 days. I just signed up for it. No credit yet, though I'm not expecting it for a bit.

Just got credit.

Anyone having trouble with Great FUn and Mobile sure offers? I tried to do them both, but it said it could not be processed. I don't think it was my card as I was able to do Profinity Credit with the same card. Profinity has not been credited yet.

[quote name='lakers2008']what are the chances I get in trouble for completing an offer using a friends info. One of my friends with different name, address needs to do a credit check might as well take advantage and do it on YF360GAMES. I think I did the same earlier for a different offer and I didnt get in trouble. Do advertisers send them the name of people that signed up or do they just send them confirmation offer was completed? Is it worth taking a shot?[/QUOTE]

Good question, I'd like to do this too.

to lakers2008 and adam31:
I've asked TRAINN this exact same question, except my situation included my roommate, and they said that i wouldn't get credit and that they'd shutdown my account for violating their T&C. Good thing i asked before doing it.
I personally wouldn't risk it. You could try to persuade your friend to sign up under you as a referral, have him do a credit report offer and then a cheap offer (savings circle) so that 1) you get 1 credit for a referral and 2) your friend gets his credit report and free game.

Great Fun
Cost: $1
Duration: 30 days ($14.99 a month after)
Cancel: If I wish to cancel, I can call toll free 1-877-488-9480 or email [email protected] or click the cancel link on the Customer Center page at www.greatfunsite.com
Notes: After processing the request there will be a link for you to redeem a $40 gift card. You'll need to provide your member number and shipping information. The member number is available after processing the confirmation page after the 1$ charge for the trial. Trainn requires 21 day membership for credit.

Code:
Shown below are the current Great Fun Terms and Conditions. Please refer  to your membership kit for specific terms and conditions applicable to  your membership.  AGREEMENT made between Trilegiant Corporation, a Delaware corporation  with offices at 6 High Ridge Park, Stamford, CT 06905, providing a  service called Great Fun, called "GF," and the person specified on the  accompanying GF membership card.   
WITNESSETH:
     1. SERVICE: (a) The service which Trilegiant Corporation shall provide  to you during the term of the membership shall include: i) savings on  family entertainment, shopping and leisure activities ii) savings on  travel-related services/packages and iii) dining discounts at  participating locations. (b) Trilegiant Corporation shall provide to you  on a timely basis documents necessary for you to obtain travel services  which you have ordered from Trilegiant Corporation. Subject to the  cancellation and refund policies of the providers of our travel services  ("Vendors"), upon receipt of your request to cancel an order for  services you placed through GF, Trilegiant Corporation shall use its  reasonable best efforts to obtain from the Vendor a refund of any amount  you paid for such order, less any applicable cancellation fees or  penalties. c) Trilegiant Corporation reserves the right to change the  terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Trilegiant  Corporation may cancel this Agreement upon written notice, and refund of  the current term's membership fee.     
2. WHO MAY USE: You agree that you will use GF only for your own  behalf and for the members of your immediate family residing in your  household. You will be responsible for all use of your membership number  and must notify Trilegiant Corporation immediately of any unauthorized  use of your membership number, or theft or misplacement of the  membership number.   
3. LIABILITY: (a) Trilegiant Corporation shall have no liability  in regard to any services provided or to be provided, by any Vendor. You  agree that any claim with regard to services shall be made against the  Vendor of such services and not Trilegiant Corporation. Trilegiant  Corporation's sole obligation hereunder shall be to forward to the  Vendor all payments for services ordered, and to forward to you all  necessary documents. (b) Trilegiant Corporation and its subsidiaries,  and affiliates assume no responsibility nor liability in connection with  the service of any train, vessel, carriage, aircraft, motor vehicle, or  other conveyance which may be used, either wholly or in part, in  connection with the services ordered, nor will any of them be  responsible for any act, error, or omission, or for any injury, loss,  accident, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of  any defect in any vehicle, or through the neglect of any person engaged  in carrying out the purpose for which tickets or coupons are issued  including, but not limited to, tour guides, vehicle operators, and hotel  administration and staff. Trilegiant Corporation shall have no  liability in the event any itinerary or arrangements are altered by  Vendor. Any information provided by Trilegiant Corporation to you is  subject to change without notice. All services ordered are subject to  the availability of such services from the Vendor.   
4. GOVERNING LAW; ARBITRATION: This Agreement, and the respective  rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by,  and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut.  If there is any dispute between you and GF, either of us may elect to  have it resolved by proceeding in small claims court or by binding  arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum, or the  American Arbitration Association, under their rules for consumer  arbitrations. All disputes in arbitration will be handled just between  the named parties, and not on any representative or class basis. YOU  ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS MEANS THAT YOU MAY NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A COURT OR  JURY. The terms of this Section shall survive any termination,  cancellation or expiration of this Agreement.  
5. MEMBERSHIP FEE: Your membership fee will be billed to the  credit  card account or debit card (or to the related checking account) (in each  case, designated the billing source) you authorized when you enrolled  in the program, in accordance with the billing terms furnished to you  upon your enrollment in the Service.  
6. RENEWALS: Unless you notify Trilegiant Corporation that you do  not wish to renew your membership, Trilegiant Corporation will  automatically renew your membership at the end of each term and bill the  membership fee to the designated credit card. You will be notified of  any price increase and may cancel your membership if you do not want to  continue to be billed at the new price.  
7. RIGHT TO CANCEL MEMBERSHIP: (a) You have the right to  terminate this Agreement at any time. You may cancel this Agreement by  calling       1-800-290-8603               , writing to: Great Fun, P. O. Box 41248 , Nashville, TN 37204, email [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]  or click the cancel link on the Contact Us page. Cancel this Agreement  during your 30-day trial, and you will owe nothing more; at any time  thereafter, you will owe nothing further. You will remain liable for any  other fees, purchases or charges to be paid pursuant to this Agreement.    
(b) If Trilegiant determines it is unable to bill the membership  fee due hereunder to your designated billing source, Trilegiant shall  have the right to terminate this Agreement in which event you will no  longer have access to any of the Great Fun benefits. In addition to  Trilegiant's termination rights set forth above, Trilegiant may elect in  its sole discretion to keep this Agreement in effect, but suspend your  access to all of the Great Fun benefits, until such time (if any) as  Trilegiant is able to bill the membership fee due hereunder to your  designated billing source.   
8. CONFIDENTIALITY: All information and software provided through  GF is and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Trilegiant  Corporation. You shall not publish, broadcast, retransmit or otherwise  reproduce the information or software in any medium. Any violation of  this restriction is an infringement of copyright or proprietary rights  in the information and software.   
9. TERMINATING THE GF SITE: Trilegiant Corporation retains the  right at any time and from time to time to discontinue or modify, or  temporarily or permanently terminate the GF website (or any part  thereof) with or without notifying you. If Trilegiant Corporation  discontinues the site, Trilegiant Corporation will not be liable to you  or any third party for such discontinuance, modification or termination.    
10. VIRUSES; DESTRUCTION OF THE SITE: By participating on the  greatfunsite.com site, you agree to not upload, post, e-mail or  otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses  or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt,  destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware  or telecommunications equipment. You also agree to not interfere with  the servers or networks connected to GF or to disobey any requirements,  procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to GF. ANY  ATTEMPT BY A USER TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THIS SITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE  LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SITE IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL  LAWS; IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, TRILEGIANT CORPORATION RESERVES THE  RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM THE USER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT  PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Trilegiant Corporation  assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to,  or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property  due to your access to, use of, or browsing in GF or your downloading of  any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site.   
11. TECHNICAL ISSUES: By utilizing GF, you acknowledge that  technical processing and transmission of GF, including the information  you enter, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes  to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or  devices. TRILEGIANT CORPORATION MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE FUNCTIONS OF  THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT  ANY ERRORS ON THIS SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. TRILEGIANT CORPORATION  ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR (1) ANY PROBLEMS RELATING TO TECHNICAL  MALFUNCTION OR DELAYS OF TELEPHONE NETWORKS OR LINES, COMPUTER ON-LINE  SYSTEMS, SERVERS, PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, OR SOFTWARE, (2)  FAILURE OF ANY E-MAIL TO BE RECEIVED DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR  TRAFFIC CONGESTION OF THE INTERNET, TRILEGIANT CORPORATION SITES, OR ANY  COMBINATION THEREOF, AND/OR FOR (3) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO USERS  COMPUTERS OR ANY OTHER COMPUTER RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS  RELATING TO THIS SITE.

bread's done
Back