Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='adam31']Anyone having trouble with Great FUn and Mobile sure offers? I tried to do them both, but it said it could not be processed. I don't think it was my card as I was able to do Profinity Credit with the same card. Profinity has not been credited yet.[/QUOTE]

Tried a different prepaid card and still wont process....I have used two different prepaid cards (one visa and one mastercard). Maybe they won't take prepaid? Anyone else used a prepaid with mobilesure or greatfun? I'd hate to miss out on these great offers!

[quote name='bubbaducky']I did great fun back in 2007. You think I'm still eligible ??[/QUOTE]

No. At least not with the same account.

[quote name='bubbaducky']I did great fun back in 2007. You think I'm still eligible ??[/QUOTE]

[quote name='munch']No. At least not with the same account.[/QUOTE]

Munch is correct. Not on the same account. My original try at Great Fun was also in 2007...and then I tried it again in 2008. It was revoked and I was warned by Trainn.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Just did Mobile Sure and Privacy Guard. Waiting for them to credit now.[/QUOTE]

And I just got credit for both of them.

I have never done any Great Fun offers in the past and was still unable to sign up. My guess is because they are affiliated with MobileSure that I have done recently.

[quote name='Kent K25']I have never done any Great Fun offers in the past and was still unable to sign up. My guess is because they are affiliated with MobileSure that I have done recently.[/QUOTE]

I didnt have this problem

Greatfun would not go through with my prepaid. Maybe try again with a different card.

Did savings circle and profinity and no credit yet. hopefully tonight.

[quote name='giantqtipz']for great fun... is there a catch for the $40 visa gift card?[/QUOTE]

I don't see how there could be. You fill out a form with your shipping address and your membership ID and I don't recall them asking for anything else. Certainly worth a shot.

MobileSure sent me a 20$ check when I did something similar with that offer.

Phew! I didn't know this site is still up! I remember doing this back in 2008! Maybe I'll have to get back into it at some point... looks like a lot you still frequently use this site!

so i can't get profinity to send me an email? I tried to do forget password and nothing comes to my email. I just want the original acceptance email to be able to submit my MCR

Cancelled Profinity Credit Report and had to do a MCR. Still cannot get Great Fun or Mobilesure to take either of my two prepaid (Visa/MC) Sucks really bad. Have to wait for my MCR to go through to have two credits.

[quote name='adam31']Cancelled Profinity Credit Report and had to do a MCR. Still cannot get Great Fun or Mobilesure to take either of my two prepaid (Visa/MC) Sucks really bad. Have to wait for my MCR to go through to have two credits.[/QUOTE]

Did you get a welcome email from profinity?

[quote name='oldboy26']when do they usually update game selection? sitting on 2 credits waiting for newer games.[/QUOTE]

Depends, but I've noticed it's usually once a month. Usually when the last game from the latest update has been released, but before upcoming games are released. My guess is that they'll update next week....in time for The Witcher 2 :D

[quote name='adam31']Cancelled Profinity Credit Report and had to do a MCR. Still cannot get Great Fun or Mobilesure to take either of my two prepaid (Visa/MC) Sucks really bad. Have to wait for my MCR to go through to have two credits.[/QUOTE]

Lol i'm surprised you didn't give up the second time around.. I tried my prepaid and it also didn't work but used my CC and it went through fine so yes i take it they don't take prepaid.

How long have people kept their credits on the account? Just got my credit for an offer and was going to wait til this fall (Borderlands 2) to use it. Should be safe?

[quote name='scrub0bk']Did you get a welcome email from profinity?[/QUOTE]

Yes I did. I also got a password recover email when I didn't know what password they originally assigned.

[quote name='uEih']Lol i'm surprised you didn't give up the second time around.. I tried my prepaid and it also didn't work but used my CC and it went through fine so yes i take it they don't take prepaid.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, kinda skeptical on using my real credit card though, but may have to give in for the easy credits.

[quote name='adam31']Thanks for the heads up, kinda skeptical on using my real credit card though, but may have to give in for the easy credits.[/QUOTE]

Nothing to be skeptical about, just make sure you read the TOS and every little part so they don't catch you with some fees. Most of the time i was fine.

[quote name='mando6599']Anyone done the Knife offer yet? If so, briefly describe how it went and all. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Did the knife offer, No instant credit that it promised. :( I hope I don't have to do an MCR..

Got Credit. WOOOOT!

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell, no knife offer on mine :(

Wait, Cooking Pleasures? Is this an old one, it's on like page 4 of newest offers, so I became confused. If so, how do you cancel and do you have to return the knife?

Has anybody actually used this Savings Circle movie ticket offer they do? Just curious what the value of the Fandango tickets are, since I can't get any response from them via email. Got my credit within 5 hours, fwiw.

[quote name='JohnnyOnTheSpot']What the hell, no knife offer on mine :(

Wait, Cooking Pleasures? Is this an old one, it's on like page 4 of newest offers, so I became confused. If so, how do you cancel and do you have to return the knife?[/QUOTE]

that is the one. and you don't have to return the knife and call to cancel as like most offers. it was a good offer from what i remember.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']that is the one. and you don't have to return the knife and call to cancel as like most offers. it was a good offer from what i remember.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I didn't see a number, does anyone have it available?

if anyone needs an offer, a good, unpopular offer is YourMovies.com. You can order a movie for ~$10, return it once you get it, and be refunded the $. They even can send you a return label so you don't have to pay return shipping. Its basically free if you ignore the few weeks you're out $10 thats eventually refunded to you. A lot of the book offers can work like this also, but they are a bit more of a hassle.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']if anyone needs an offer, a good, unpopular offer is YourMovies.com. You can order a movie for ~$10, return it once you get it, and be refunded the $. They even can send you a return label so you don't have to pay return shipping. Its basically free if you ignore the few weeks you're out $10 thats eventually refunded to you. A lot of the book offers can work like this also, but they are a bit more of a hassle.[/QUOTE]

When I click on the offer it takes me to an error page.

[quote name='popemogoth']I still haven't received Mass Effect 3. I wrote in the support ticket 3 times and it is still open with no reply. Any suggestion?[/QUOTE]

just make sure it's a high priority not medium or low and keep doing it every week. I did it twice for SSX and then randomly received it so you'll get it without a reply eventually.

[quote name='scrub0bk']How long does it generally take to get a response for a MCR? I sent one for Profinity early last week and still no response[/QUOTE]

Its pretty much random

[quote name='scrub0bk']How long does it generally take to get a response for a MCR? I sent one for Profinity early last week and still no response[/QUOTE]

if you submitted it correctly, you usually get credit after 14 days

It took 10 days for me to receive credit for MCR I filed for Profinity. I advise to also put it a support ticket, priority High, subject "Credits".

I think TRAINN hates me. Ive had 2 MCRs for over 2 months now and they wont respond to any support tickets.

Last time it took over 4 months to get my games sent to me.

fuck.

[quote name='jfuze']I think TRAINN hates me. Ive had 2 MCRs for over 2 months now and they wont respond to any support tickets.

Last time it took over 4 months to get my games sent to me.

fuck.[/QUOTE]

its not just you. that has been going on with pretty much everyone, including me, using the site for the past several months.

Someone mentioned this offer a few pages ago:

Cooking Pleasures
Duration: 30 days
Cost: $8.95 for shipping and handling
Cancel: 1-800-209-8397 You may cancel at any time by notifying us by phone. The Santoku Knife and any FREE Gifts you receive are yours to keep!

Code:
Start building your professional-grade, cooking cutlery collection at an amazing price! 
 Join the Cooking Pleasures Cutlery Collection program TODAY, and we'll send you The Ultimate Santoku Knife FREE (Over a $100 Value). You pay just $8.95 for shipping and handling. 

If you are pleased with the Santoku Knife do nothing and each month we will automatically send you a brand new Cooking Pleasures Knife to add to your collection. Subsequent shipments range in price from $49.99-$89.99 plus shipping and handling. You are under no obligation to continue. However, as an added bonus in your second shipment we'll include a handy In-Drawer Knife Storage Block (a $30 Value) ABSOLUTELY FREE. Your credit card will remain on file and all future shipments will be charged to the card unless otherwise notified. 

Save even more when you take advantage of our Paring Knife and Sharpening Steel offer!
 Add the Paring Knife to your first shipment NOW for the low price of just $14.95 (a $40 Value)! Just check the YES box in STEP 2 (to the left). PLUS, if you do, we'll also include the Knife Sharpening Steel FREE (another $60 Value) – AND there is no additional charge for shipping. This makes the TOTAL VALUE of this offer OVER $200! 

FREE Previews of Member-Only Offers!
 Once you have purchased two shipments, you will be eligible to participate in our Free Preview Program. This member-only program entitles you to receive, up to four times a year, other items to complement your collection. Of course, we will always provide advanced notice of these specialty items with full descriptions, pricing, and a toll-free number. Simply tell us within 10 days if you choose not to receive your specialty item, or do nothing and it will be sent. For your convenience all member-only offers will be charged to the credit card provided when joining the Cooking Pleasures Cutlery Collection. As always, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you do not wish to keep any specialty shipment you receive, you may return it at our expense within 30 days. 

The Cooking Pleasures Guarantee
 Every knife in the Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery Collection is guaranteed to meet your standards for quality, performance and beauty. If any knife doesn't meet your expectations, you can return it at your expense within 30 days of purchase – no questions asked. And there are no purchase commitments to meet and you're under no obligation to continue in the program. [B]You may cancel at any time by notifying us by phone. The Santoku Knife and any FREE Gifts you receive are yours to keep! [/B]

You must be 18 years of age or older and all orders are subject to approval. Limit one per household. Offers are subject to change and are open to residents of the U.S. Out-of-stock titles and free items may be replaced by alternate selections. Offer is good only while supplies last.
The offer successfully credit for me and I ordered Witcher 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back