Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='bubbaducky']For people who have done cooking pleasures, how long did it take for the knife to come?[/QUOTE]

Maybe about a week or so? And I just cancelled my account by calling the number listed, it was seriously one of the easiest cancellations I've ever done through these companies. Took about a minute, tops. I recommend this offer, especially since you keep that initial knife too!:applause:

[quote name='bubbaducky']For people who have done cooking pleasures, how long did it take for the knife to come?[/QUOTE]

Did the offer 4/16 and received the product 4/23.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']its not just you. that has been going on with pretty much everyone, including me, using the site for the past several months.[/QUOTE]

yep. same here.

never happened before. just after the new year.

3 MCRs, and one shipment that was "shipped" last december.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Someone mentioned this offer a few pages ago:

Cooking Pleasures
Duration: 30 days
Cost: $8.95 for shipping and handling
Cancel: 1-800-209-8397 You may cancel at any time by notifying us by phone. The Santoku Knife and any FREE Gifts you receive are yours to keep!

Code:
Start building your professional-grade, cooking cutlery collection at an amazing price! 
 Join the Cooking Pleasures Cutlery Collection program TODAY, and we'll send you The Ultimate Santoku Knife FREE (Over a $100 Value). You pay just $8.95 for shipping and handling. 

If you are pleased with the Santoku Knife do nothing and each month we will automatically send you a brand new Cooking Pleasures Knife to add to your collection. Subsequent shipments range in price from $49.99-$89.99 plus shipping and handling. You are under no obligation to continue. However, as an added bonus in your second shipment we'll include a handy In-Drawer Knife Storage Block (a $30 Value) ABSOLUTELY FREE. Your credit card will remain on file and all future shipments will be charged to the card unless otherwise notified. 

Save even more when you take advantage of our Paring Knife and Sharpening Steel offer!
 Add the Paring Knife to your first shipment NOW for the low price of just $14.95 (a $40 Value)! Just check the YES box in STEP 2 (to the left). PLUS, if you do, we'll also include the Knife Sharpening Steel FREE (another $60 Value) – AND there is no additional charge for shipping. This makes the TOTAL VALUE of this offer OVER $200! 

FREE Previews of Member-Only Offers!
 Once you have purchased two shipments, you will be eligible to participate in our Free Preview Program. This member-only program entitles you to receive, up to four times a year, other items to complement your collection. Of course, we will always provide advanced notice of these specialty items with full descriptions, pricing, and a toll-free number. Simply tell us within 10 days if you choose not to receive your specialty item, or do nothing and it will be sent. For your convenience all member-only offers will be charged to the credit card provided when joining the Cooking Pleasures Cutlery Collection. As always, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you do not wish to keep any specialty shipment you receive, you may return it at our expense within 30 days. 

The Cooking Pleasures Guarantee
 Every knife in the Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery Collection is guaranteed to meet your standards for quality, performance and beauty. If any knife doesn't meet your expectations, you can return it at your expense within 30 days of purchase – no questions asked. And there are no purchase commitments to meet and you're under no obligation to continue in the program. [B]You may cancel at any time by notifying us by phone. The Santoku Knife and any FREE Gifts you receive are yours to keep! [/B]

You must be 18 years of age or older and all orders are subject to approval. Limit one per household. Offers are subject to change and are open to residents of the U.S. Out-of-stock titles and free items may be replaced by alternate selections. Offer is good only while supplies last.
The offer successfully credit for me and I ordered Witcher 2.[/QUOTE]

That was me, I believe, thanks so much for your help, Sylvian. :):)

Protect My Score links to Identity Guard.

Protect My Score
Duration: 7 days
Cost: Free ($15.99 if you forget to cancel)
Cancel: You may cancel the Service at any time by calling 1-800-452-2541. You have the right to cancel your subscription without fee or penalty at any time.
Notes: Must be a member for 5 days. Offer Links to Identity Guard.

Code:
By checking "I AGREE", I accept the [URL="https://secure.identityguard.com/wcsstore/ICD/include/TermsOfUse.html"]Terms of Use[/URL]  and I authorize Intersections Inc. to provide the products and services  I have ordered, and to retrieve and monitor my personal information,  motor vehicle records, and credit information from credit bureau(s).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I also understand that I will be receiving the IDENTITY GUARD®  service for 7 days at no cost, then I agree that my payment of $15.99  may be charged or deducted from my account on or about the same date  each month thereafter, [URL="https://secure.identityguard.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/INTXContactUs?storeId=10051"]until I call to cancel[/URL].
I went ahead and registered since it's free and I like to check my credit score ever so often. I'll update if I receive and keep credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Anyone try the 30 Second Smile offer?[/QUOTE]

I was going to try the offer but the webpage for the offer appears to be a blank page.

[quote name='popemogoth']I still haven't received Mass Effect 3. I wrote in the support ticket 3 times and it is still open with no reply. Any suggestion?[/QUOTE]

I have not received my copy yet either. It supposedly shipped on 4/3/2012. I submitted a ticket and kept it alive for weeks, but now I'm just getting frustrated with trainn.org (their domain appears to have expired this morning).

I will also add that this was my first redemption ever. It isn't giving me a warm fuzzy feeling. It is only adding to the "too good to be true" impression.

Anyone having issues with Trainn as of late? Many of the offer thumbnail images on YF360G are broken and I just did the Identity Guard offer and have yet to receive credit. I haven't done any Trainn offers in a long time; are they still working?

Identity Lookout
Cost: $1.00 ($19.95 per month if you forget to cancel)
Cancel: You may cancel the Service at any time by calling 1-866-960-6943 . You can also cancel via e-mail [email protected].
Notes: Offer Links to ProtectMyID. The offer requests you call to verify your identity or wait to receive an activation number. Not sure if not doing this step will void the offer.

YourFree360Games: http://www.yourfree360games.com/offclick.php?id=18968

To receive credit for this offer you must register for the Identity Lookout trial. Use of a promotional or coupon code will invalidate credit. Immediate cancellations of the product or service will result in credit being revoked and your account being closed. Please try the advertisers service or product to it fullest.​
Usually credits instantly.​

Terms & Conditions:

Code:
[B]Payment Information[/B]
In addition to the $1 fee (plus  applicable sales tax) for your Credit Report, if you don't cancel your  membership within 7 days of enrollment, you will be charged $19.95  each month that you continue your membership. If you are not satisfied,  you can cancel at any time to discontinue the membership and stop the  monthly billing; however, you will not be eligible for a pro-rated  refund of your current month's paid membership fee.
[B]Cancellation[/B]

You may cancel at any time during your membership. To cancel your  membership please contact us and (i) provide your first name and last  name, (ii) the email address associated with the account you would like  to cancel; and (iii) the customer number associated with the account you  would like to cancel. You may contact us in the following ways:
[B]Phone:[/B] 1-866-960-6943 
[B]Mail:[/B] ProtectMyID, Attn: Customer Care, P.O. Box 19729, Irvine, CA 92623-9729 
[B]Email:[/B] [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]
Here's information on one of the new offers.

[quote name='SylvianLight']Protect My Score links to Identity Guard.

Protect My Score
Cost: Free ($15.99 if you forget to cancel)
Cancel: You may cancel the Service at any time by calling 1-800-452-2541. You have the right to cancel your subscription without fee or penalty at any time.
Notes: Must be a member for 5 days. Offer Links to Identity Guard.

Code:
By checking "I AGREE", I accept the [URL="https://secure.identityguard.com/wcsstore/ICD/include/TermsOfUse.html"]Terms of Use[/URL]  and I authorize Intersections Inc. to provide the products and services  I have ordered, and to retrieve and monitor my personal information,  motor vehicle records, and credit information from credit bureau(s).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I also understand that I will be receiving the IDENTITY GUARD®  service for 7 days at no cost, then I agree that my payment of $15.99  may be charged or deducted from my account on or about the same date  each month thereafter, [URL="https://secure.identityguard.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/INTXContactUs?storeId=10051"]until I call to cancel[/URL].
I went ahead and registered since it's free and I like to check my credit score ever so often. I'll update if I receive and keep credit.[/QUOTE]

Did you get credit for this offer? I did it on another site by the same group, and if it doesn't credit by tomorrow I'll have to put in an MCR. Just wondering if I'm the only one with bad luck on this one.

EDIT: as for offers crediting this last week, yes and no. I'm not actively using yourfree360games at the moment, but I did just now get an offer (SurveyScout) to green on another TraInn site.

[quote name='FEGuy']Did you get credit for this offer? I did it on another site by the same group, and if it doesn't credit by tomorrow I'll have to put in an MCR. Just wondering if I'm the only one with bad luck on this one.

EDIT: as for offers crediting this last week, yes and no. I'm not actively using yourfree360games at the moment, but I did just now get an offer (SurveyScout) to green on another TraInn site.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get credit. I've already cancelled the offer and submitted an MCR Request. I'll update in two weeks if they give me credit.

I also didn't get credit for the Identity Lookout offer that went up a couple of days ago. Bit disappointed but hopefully the MCR process will get me the credit. Sure would like a new game :)

[quote name='Hostile 17']Has anyone received any credits in the past week? I think the YF360G site is dead.[/QUOTE]

lol i think so too.

3 MCRs and 1 "shipped" game from last december.

They wont give me my credits for 2 offers I did in February. Such bullshit. This site was awesome a few years IDK what the fuck happened.

Maybe they're a little behind because of the "expansion" they're having. But i'm sitting on some credits waiting for the good games dropping this fall but with you guys thinking the site is dead or getting there i'm wondering if i should just get some games now.

I just completed that most recent credit score offer (Protect My Score) and got instant credit. Put my order in for a game (that's not released until June). We'll see how it goes.

[quote name='Rig']I just completed that most recent credit score offer (Protect My Score) and got instant credit. Put my order in for a game (that's not released until June). We'll see how it goes.[/QUOTE]

Hey rig,

it says Offer Links to Identity Guard...did you do Identity Guard before?

Also question for everyone - what browser you guys use to do these offers? some of these instant credit offers never goes through for me, i always have to do MCR for them.

[quote name='superman26']Hey rig,

it says Offer Links to Identity Guard...did you do Identity Guard before?

Also question for everyone - what browser you guys use to do these offers? some of these instant credit offers never goes through for me, i always have to do MCR for them.[/QUOTE]

I have done Identity Guard in the past. Still, I think it'll be fine, as the actual credit does show up as the other offer name (Protect My Score).

And I always use Firefox. I never really delete cookies or browser history or anything like that.

[quote name='Rig']
And I always use Firefox. I never really delete cookies or browser history or anything like that.[/QUOTE]

really? i never expected anyone to say that.

i mean i delete mine frequently.. because i dont want people to know about my personal needs.. well i share my computer so

[quote name='uEih']Maybe they're a little behind because of the "expansion" they're having. But i'm sitting on some credits waiting for the good games dropping this fall but with you guys thinking the site is dead or getting there i'm wondering if i should just get some games now.[/QUOTE]

Rule #1: Never let fear mongers dictate your actions.

[quote name='Rig']I have done Identity Guard in the past. Still, I think it'll be fine, as the actual credit does show up as the other offer name (Protect My Score).

And I always use Firefox. I never really delete cookies or browser history or anything like that.[/QUOTE]

sweet! thanks!

[quote name='giantqtipz']really? i never expected anyone to say that.

i mean i delete mine frequently.. because i dont want people to know about my personal needs.. well i share my computer so[/QUOTE]

I live alone and have "guest computers" if a visitor needs web access.

And I guess I didn't mean I *never* delete that stuff...but I certainly don't do it in hopes that a Trainn offer goes through.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']has anyone gotten any games recently?

i ordered MP3 with release day shipping, i hope they come through.[/QUOTE]

I order Tiger Woods 13 and it came about a week after release date. I also had to send a note to them.

[quote name='munch']I order Tiger Woods 13 and it came about a week after release date. I also had to send a note to them.[/QUOTE]
did you place your order when it had release day shipping?

ordering games with release shipping is the only way i feel semi-confident about actually getting the games anymore. but even then i still am not feeling that confident about it. :(

I also have a pre-order for Max Payne 3 that's been locked in since 4/12. I'm hoping that the promise of release date delivery comes through as I've been anticipating this game for 7 years now, haha.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']did you place your order when it had release day shipping?

ordering games with release shipping is the only way i feel semi-confident about actually getting the games anymore. but even then i still am not feeling that confident about it. :([/QUOTE]

Really, I'm not sure. I think it had already come out by the time I ordered. I was just trying to find a game that was $60 on amazon, and that, at the time, fit the bill :cool:

Craft Kit
Cost: $7.95 + $6.95 s&h = $14.90
Duration: 10 days
Cancel: Call (800) 282-6643
Q. How can I cancel a membership?

A. You can submit your request to cancel here. We'll send you an email confirmation as soon as your cancellation is processed.
Notes: Every craft kit in the Creative Home Arts Craft Kits program can be returned within 30 days for a full refund of the purchased price — no questions asked. Must be 18 years of age.

YourFree360Games: http://www.yourfree360games.com/offclick.php?id=19410

To receive credit for this offer you must register for the Craft Kit. Use of a promotional or coupon code will invalidate credit. Immediate cancellations of the product or service will result in credit being revoked and your account being closed. Please try the advertisers service or product to it fullest.​

Terms & Conditions:

Code:
             Click the 'Submit Order' button and we'll send you the Greeting  Card Craft Kit FREE. Also included will be the "Breezy Blue" jewelry kit  for just $7.95 (a 46% savings) plus $6.95 shipping and handling.
              If you are pleased with these two great craft kits, do nothing and  each month we will automatically send you two brand new craft kits from  the Creative Home Arts Craft Kits program for only $14.99 each plus  $6.95 shipping and handling. You are under no obligation to continue.  Your credit card will remain on file and all future shipments will be  charged to the card unless otherwise notified.
  [B]Bonus Offer:[/B] If you checked the Bonus Offer "Yes" box, you  will also receive Paper Expressions and Rooms to Create for just $19.99.  No additional cost for shipping will be added
  [B]FREE Previews of Member-Only Offers![/B] Once you have purchased  two more shipments, you will be eligible to participate in our Free  Preview Program. This member-only program entitles you to receive, up to  four times a year, other items to complement your collection. Of  course, we will always provide advanced notice of these specialty items  with full descriptions, pricing, and a toll-free number. Simply tell us  within 10 days if you choose not to receive your specialty item, or do  nothing and it will be sent. For your convenience all member-only offers  will be charged to the credit card provided when joining the Creative  Home Arts Craft Kits program. [B]As always, your satisfaction is  guaranteed. If you do not wish to keep any specialty shipment you  receive, you may return it at our expense within 30 days.[/B]
  [B]Free e-Newsletter![/B] If you opted into receiving our free  gardening e-newsletter, it will be sent to you daily. If you choose at  any time to stop receiving it, simply click on the unsubscribe link at  the bottom of the newsletter email.
  You must be 18 years of age or older and all orders are subject to  approval. Limit one per household. Offers are subject to change and are  open to residents of the U.S. Out-of-stock titles and free items may be  replaced by alternate selections. Offer is good only while supplies  last. Plus sales tax where applicable.
Offer is a bit expensive. I'll probably skip this one.

Sportsman Fillet Knife
Cost: $8.95
Duration: 10 days
Cancel: No detailed information available on cancellation... company's number is (952) 936-9333
Notes: You get a cool knife... Must be 18 years of age.

YourFree360Games: http://www.yourfree360games.com/offclick.php?id=19411

To receive credit for this offer you must order the Sportsman Fillet Knife. Use of a promotional or coupon code will invalidate credit. Immediate cancellations of the product or service will result in credit being revoked and your account being closed. Please try the advertisers service or product to it fullest.

Terms & Conditions:

Code:
Click SUBMIT ORDER and we'll send you the [B]Sportsman Cutlery Fillet Knife FREE[/B]. You pay just $8.95 for shipping and handling.                      

If you are pleased with the Fillet Knife do nothing and each month  we will automatically send you a brand new Sportsman Collection                      knife to add to your collection. Subsequent shipments range in  price from $39.95-$69.95 plus shipping and handling.                       Your credit card will remain on file and all future shipments will  be charged to the card unless otherwise notified.

[B]Save an extra $55![/B] If you checked the 'Yes' box in Step 2, we will add the Paring Knife and Sharpening Steel (a $70 value) to your                      first shipment for the low price of just $14.95. There is no additional charge for shipping.                     

[B]FREE Previews of Member-Only Offers![/B] Once you have purchased  two shipments, you will be eligible to participate in our Free Preview  Program.                      This member-only program entitles you to receive, up to four times a  year, other items to complement your collection. Of course, we will  always provide advanced                      notice of these specialty items with full descriptions, pricing,  and a toll-free number. Simply tell us within 10 days if you choose not  to receive your specialty                      item, or do nothing and it will be sent. For your convenience all  member-only offers will be charged to the credit card provided when  joining the Sportsman Cutlery                      Collection. As always, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you do  not wish to keep any specialty shipment you receive, you may return it  at our expense within 30 days.                      

[B]The Sportsman Cutlery Collection Guarantee[/B]
                    Every knife in the Sportsman Cutlery Collection is guaranteed to  meet your standards for quality, performance and beauty.                      If any knife doesn't meet your expectations, you can return it at  your expense within 30 days of purchase — no questions asked.                      And there are no purchase commitments to meet and you’re under no  obligation to continue in the program. You may cancel at any time by  notifying us by phone.                       The Fillet Knife and any FREE Gifts you receive are yours to keep!                     

You must be 18 years of age or older and all orders are subject to  approval. Limit one per household. Offers are subject to change and are  open to                      residents of the U.S. Out-of-stock titles and free items may be  replaced by alternate selections. Offer is good only while supplies last

New games up

Also anybody notice below games that aren't out yet they don't have release day shipping anymore? I how max Payne and ghost recon ship out release day for me and they didn't change their policy because of issues they've been having

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I got an email at 3:19am today that my Max Payne 3 has shipped.[/QUOTE]

Same here...not holding my breath because I've been waiting on nba 2k12 for 3 Weeks

I've never done a release day game before....do they overnight them or no? Comes out tomorrow and if they ship as normal I definitely won't receive this tomorrow

[quote name='scrface']Same here...not holding my breath because I've been waiting on nba 2k12 for 3 Weeks

I've never done a release day game before....do they overnight them or no? Comes out tomorrow and if they ship as normal I definitely won't receive this tomorrow[/QUOTE]

This is standard procedure for release date delivery. I'll acknowledge tha Trainn has had some issues lately, but people don't need to be getting worked up over simple things. Trainn buys from Amazon. Amazon always overnights "release date delivery" games. Could things still go bad? Of course. But I'm just glad that I got the "shipping confirmation" email.

For some release date games, Trainn didn't send the email until late afternoon/early evening the day before release, and I STILL received the game the next day. As long as Trainn is holding up their end of the deal, we should all be fine. Looking forward to jumping back into the world of Max Payne tomorrow! :)

Completed the Protect My Score offer last night, have yet to receive credit. Also did Privacy Guard, got credit instantly. Hopefully I can get a credit for Protect My Score, despite already completing Identity Guard.

Good trials don't come around as they used to. :whistle2:|

[quote name='CMoney™']Completed the Protect My Score offer last night, have yet to receive credit. Also did Privacy Guard, got credit instantly. Hopefully I can get a credit for Protect My Score, despite already completing Identity Guard.

Good trials don't come around as they used to. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
I did the Protect My Score offer 11 days ago, never credited (I kept it past the 5 days they require). Put in a MCR a week ago and still nothing.
:no:

i got the same max payne shipping email and just got a UPS My Choice Delivery Alert from UPS that I have a package from Amazon coming tomorrow.:applause:

i guess ordering games with release day delivery is the way to go with the site now. my last 5-6 orders were not, and it took months and multiple support requests to receive each. BUT, it looks like they don't even have release day shipping icons on the new games anymore, so i don't know. :whistle2:#

Cooking Pleasures charged my card $88.94 even though I've already cancelled. Going to dispute the charge with my credit card. They usually are quick in remedying these problems.

[quote name='Hostile 17']I did the Protect My Score offer 11 days ago, never credited (I kept it past the 5 days they require). Put in a MCR a week ago and still nothing.
:no:[/QUOTE]

Same here, it will be 10 business days tomorrow since I put in the MCR.

I hope my Identity Lookout one goes through soon. It said had to keep the account open for 5 of the 7 day free trial. I kept it open 6 and still no credit.

The strange thing is that when I went through it, it took me to a grant site first before it took me t he signup. It then had me sign up for scoresense and upon investigating, it showed that scoresense is identity lookout. Hope they credit soon...

Has anyone had to open a support ticket to get them to work an MCR?

bread's done
Back