Free xbox Avatar Grill Prop.

gotta get mine, is it an actual working grill complete w/ NY Strip steaks and rising smoke? b/c if it just sits there, that'll be lame..

[quote name='token2k6']gotta get mine, is it an actual working grill complete w/ NY Strip steaks and rising smoke? b/c if it just sits there, that'll be lame..[/QUOTE]

you take the lid off and flip burgers... its kinda awesome lol

[quote name='KillerRamen']Free stuff is always nice, but I doubt it will replace my virtual Chocbo. :bouncy:
Thanks op![/QUOTE]If you have multiple "props" can you select them from the avatar creator thing? Or does one just overwrite the other? Not sure how all this prop stuff works.

[quote name='BustaUppa']If you have multiple "props" can you select them from the avatar creator thing? Or does one just overwrite the other? Not sure how all this prop stuff works.[/QUOTE]I believe it's just one at a time, otherwise your avatar would just end up looking like it's right out of Katamari Damacy.

[quote name='BustaUppa']If you have multiple "props" can you select them from the avatar creator thing? Or does one just overwrite the other? Not sure how all this prop stuff works.[/QUOTE]

I think the props are just like other avatar stuff. You can only wear one shirt at a time, so I assume that you can only select one prop at a time.

[quote name='fadersdream']you're the bee's knees.[/QUOTE]

I made the mistake of using this quote the other day about a book (World War Z) that I was reading and my wife let me know that if I ever used it again she would not be happy, lol.

[quote name='mer71']Thanks OP. I assume everyone got the free "Bing" shirt too?[/QUOTE]

What Bing shirt? Thanks OP, I'm now an off-duty stormtrooper having a BBQ

bread's done
Back